USPW: The American Way

[CENTER][B][I][Back within the office of Sam Strong, the committee has once again joined up...] Sam Strong[/B] "We got some good feedback on our last show and a definite increase in the ratings. Things are starting to look up for you again, Jack." [B][And they are once again interrupted by a knock at the door.][/B] [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I'm going to change nursing homes --- I mean offices. Who is it?" [B][The door opens and Whistler walks in.] Sam Strong[/B] "When I say 'who is it?' that doesn't mean to just walk on in." [B]Whistler[/B] "I need to talk with you, Sam. Right now." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Excuse me, Gentlemen." [B][Whistler and Sam step out of the room and the other men just look at each other.] Danny Jillefski[/B] "As Sam said there was an increase in ratings up to .36. But before I get into that, what did everyone think about the bikini contest? Wasn't Alicia smoking hot?!" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Absolutely. I got a nice up close and personal view. Did anyone else see the nip slip?" [B]Micky Starr[/B] "No but I recorded it so I can go back and..." [B][Micky shuts up as the door opens and Sam walks back in, taking his seat the head table.] Sam Strong[/B] "There are a few rumblings within the company that need to be taken care of. A few people upset right now. Whistler and Wanda are unhappy about the number of losses they have had while Happy Elwood just wants a paycheck. Speaking of Wanda, who was it that decided that my daughter should be parading around in a bikini?" [B][All fingers point to Jack and he just shakes his head.] Jack Avatar[/B] "It was a top rated segment, Sam. All the males in the audience seemed to enjoy it." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Spring something like that on me again and I'll fire you. Do you understand?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I got ya, Sam. Thank goodness that Jim is busy training for his matches next week so he won't show up here, huh?" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "It doesn't look like it and nice subject change." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I try." [B]Micky Starr[/B] "The highest rated matches last week were the semi-main and the main event with Bruce going over Rocky and James over Peter." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "And another thing, I fired Eric Sandretti. He wasn't doing much of anything for us and with T-Rex joining the Sneer Corporation, I figured he was expendable." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I don't have a problem with that. On to this week's show." [B]To Be Continued...[/B][/I][/CENTER]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW ALL AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! February Week 2, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Freddie Datsun, Chris Caulfield and James Justice vs. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood and Bruce the Giant[/B] All six of these men will be looking for momentum in the 'go-home' show before Red, White and Blue! This will be Freddie Datsun's return match from his injury but can his team overcome the size difference of a team with Giant Redwood and Bruce the Giant?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Lead Belly vs. Jim Force[/B] Another game of Rock, Paper, Scissors brought Jim Force into this match with Lead Belly of the Dirty White Boys. Can Lead Belly overcome the Force and gain momentum for his team going into Red, White and Blue or will the Force consume Lead Belly?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Madman Boone vs. Jumbo Jackson[/B] This won't be a Hardcore match but this should be an excellent brawl here as Madman Boone steps into the ring to take on the Sneer Corporation's Jumbo Jackson. Jumbo hasn't recovered from losing at last month's pay-per-view and will be looking to make his rebound right here tonight against the ever-popular Madman Boone.[/I][/QUOTE] Plus Nicky Champion, Jack Avatar, Sam Strong, Des Davids and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Lead Belly vs. Jim Force Madman Boone vs. Jumbo Jackson Nicky Champion vs. Joss Thompson Jack Avatar vs Fumihiro Ota Alex Braun vs. Giant Redwood Freddie Datsun, Chris Caulfield and James Justice vs. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood and Bruce The Giant

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;535459]I was looking yesturday at what promotion I haven't played as yet, and finally thought of this one, then I seen your diary. Makes me want to play it more now, lol! Nice read (started yesturday, and still not sure if I'm caught up yet... you must be having fun as fast as your going through it)![/QUOTE] Glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Feel free to toss up some predictions if you want. ;) And yeah I'm really having fun with this one. It's one I hope to continue for a very long time.

[B]Lead Belly[/B] vs. Jim Force [B]Madman Boone[/B] vs. Jumbo Jackson [B]Nicky Champion[/B] vs. Joss Thompson Jack Avatar vs[B] Fumihiro Ota[/B] Alex Braun vs. Giant Redwood [I]does Redwood have two matches in one night?[/I] [B] Freddie Datsun, Chris Caulfield and James Justice[/B] vs. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood and Bruce The Giant

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 3 February 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,299 Overall Rating: D+ TV Rating: .25[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The show begins panning around the Huntsville Fairgrounds as the fans are settling into their seats. The crowd rises up in cheers as James Justice's music strikes up and out come the three men who will be on one side of our main event: USPW World Champion James Justice, The Hardcore American Chris Caulfield and The American Everyman Freddie Datsun! Justice, Caulfield and Datsun shake hands and kiss babies as they head down to the ring and step inside. Justice is given the microphone.] James Justice[/B] "You know, I never get tired of hearing that type of reaction when I come out here. Let's hear it for the USPW fans!" [B][Justice holds out the microphone and the camera pans around the arena, getting some people who otherwise might not be on tv!] James Justice[/B] "But we have to be focused because tonight is going to be a preview of tomorrow night's USPW: Red, White and Blue. Tonight we are going to have myself, The Hardcore American Chris Caulfield and Freddie Datsun going against Bruce The Giant, Giant Redwood and Peter Valentine. We are going to be giving up hundreds of pounds and height to both Bruce and Giant but we are going to have the speed advantage over them both. Then there's the man I took on last week and defeated inside a steel cage: Peter Valentine. Peter, I think Chris has a few words for you." [B][James hands the microphone over to Chris Caulfield, the Hardcore American.] Chris Caulfield[/B] "Actually, I have a few specific words for Seduction if she can hear me. Baby, I'm coming to find you! Hang tough in there! Now, Peter Valentine, you may have kidnapped my girlfriend but you have not kidnapped my soul. My soul is Hardcore and you are going to experience that soul tonight and Giant Redwood is going to get the rest tomorrow night. You better bring Seduction to the arena tomorrow night or you won't be leaving alive." [B][Chris looked coldly into the camera before handing the microphone to Freddie] Freddie Datsun[/B] "It sure feels good to be back here in USPW! I want to thank each and every fan for their cards and letters and well wishes and now it's time for me to step back in that ring and fight for each and every one of you. I was watching American Wrestling every week during my injury stay and I saw what Peter Valentine, Bruce the Giant and Giant Redwood were doing and I knew that when I came back I had to help my friends here. So tonight we are going to get funky like a monkey! We're going to get down and dirty because that is the way Freddie Datsun likes it!" [B][The crowd cheered as Datsun's music started and the trio played to the crowd for a minute before heading to the back and we got ready for our first match of the evening.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Madman Boone vs. Jumbo Jackson[/B] [I]Both wrestlers were off their games tonight which didn't fare well for either one of them but made it a more even contest. Jumbo made it a contest but Madman Boone started getting the advantage toward the end and in came T-Rex with a spear, causing the DQ![/I] [B]Winner: Madman Boone Match Rating: D+[/B] [B][I][Following the match, T-Rex went on the attack on Madman Boone hitting him twice with the Extinction! The crowd booed T-Rex as he beat his chest over top of Madman Boone before exiting the ring as a flood of officials came in to look over the Madman.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]A video begins to play... The video begins within a suburban neighborhood. Kids are playing hopscotch and jumping rope and then the focus turns to a little girl crying. Little girl[/B] "My cat. She got up a tree and now she won't come down! Someone help her!" [B][And right on cue, Des Davids appears out of nowhere.] Des Davids[/B] "I'll help you!" [B][Des looked toward the tree and tried to climb but couldn't find any footing. He started getting frustrated and kicked the tree a few times, nearly cursing as he grabbed his hurt foot and hobbled around for a moment. Then he thought for a moment and disappeared down the street, leaving the little girl crying again. When he returned, he had a chainsaw and put it against the tree, cutting it down as the camera focused in on a sign in front of the tree: 'Historical Landmark Oldest Tree In The City' The tree fell over and Des grabbed the cat, getting scratched and clawed as he handed the cat back to the now happy little girl and then turned, giving a thumbs up to the camera. 'Des Davids Coming To Help A Town Near You!'[/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Lead Belly vs. Jim Force[/B] [I]A preview match here as the Dirty White Boys get a shot to make The Forces of America transitional champions tomorrow at USPW Red, White and Blue. The crowd really didn't care for this match, perhaps not seeing the DWB as legit contenders to the tag titles. People were coming back to their seats with Jim Force merchandise though! Grease Hogg came down during the match and during Jim's comeback and when the referee got knocked out, that's when Grease Hogg went into action, grabbing Jim's USPW World Tag Team Title belt and sliding into the ring. Force slowly turned around and got SMACKED with the belt! Grease Hogg left the ring and Lead Belly slowly crawled over as Grease Hogg woke up the referee. The referee crawled over and began the count: 1 --- 2 --- SHOULDER UP!!! Somehow Jim Force survived that shot with the belt! I'd say it knocked him crazy but, well, it'd be too late for that. Lead Belly shook his head and got up, lifting Jim Force and dropping him with the RPM Bomb! LB made another cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3!![/I] [B]Winner: Lead Belly Match Rating: E+[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Grease Hogg climbed into the ring and laid the belt across Jim Force's waist before climbing the turnbuckles --- BIG SPLASH!!! Grease Hogg with a splash on Jim Force with the belt! Force is down and out and the Dirty White Boys smile at their work as they exit the ring to boos.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, there is a commotion and we focus in to see Cherry Bomb fighting with Joanne Rodriguez! The two women are pulling hair and Cherry Bomb swings Joanne into the wall! Ouch! That had to hurt! Cherry Bomb set up Joanne --- Piledriver! Good lord! Will Joanne even be able to compete tomorrow night?!?][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The focus turned to the announcers] Danny Jillefski[/B] "Will Joanne even be able to wrestle tomorrow night?" [B]Queen Emily[/B] "I don't know but I wouldn't want to be her right now." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "Very true. Well, tomorrow night, fans, of course, is USPW Red, White and Blue live and only on pay-per-view so get your tickets today! Our main event tomorrow night is a classic matchup as Bruce the Giant gets his long awaited return match with the American Way James Justice for the USPW World Heavyweight Title!" [B]Queen Emily[/B] "Finally, we will have a Champion we can be proud of!" [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "He's got to win for that to happen, Queen Emily." [B]Queen Emily[/B] "He will, Danny. He will."[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH Nicky Champion vs. Joss Thompson[/B] [I]The crowd wasn't having any of this match at all. They turned on it with boos during the match that Nicky did his best to overcome. But that wasn't easy, given the lack of chemistry between him and Joss Thompson. Nicky got the pinfall following the Hawkeye Hammer.[/I] [B]Winner: Nicky Champion Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Jack Avatar vs Fumihiro Ota[/B] [I]This match was a little bit more to the fan's liking. This was Ota's debut and Jack has been on a bit of a losing streak. Ota tried to turn himself invisible at times but Avatar wasn't having any of it, getting a 2 count on a German Suplex plus the bridge. Ota made his comeback though and got the pinfall on Avatar following a Ninja Strike![/I] [B]Winner: Fumihiro Ota Match Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, the USPW Television Champion is walking down a hallway with a towel over his shoulder when he turns the corner and comes across the man who will be facing him tomorrow night: Citizen X. Citizen X[/B] "I hope that you're going to shine that belt up for me. Make it nice and shiny for when I take it from you tomorrow night and show that corporate politics don't work and that anarchy is the rule of the day." [B]Nicky Champion[/B] "Oh yeah?!? YEAH!?!? Well, you're...not a very nice person, you know!" [B]Citizen X[/B] "I'll show you just how mean I can..." [B][As Citizen X brings back his fist, Sam Strong walks up and puts a hand on both men's shoulders and X brings his fist back down.] Sam Strong[/B] "You gentlemen ready to fight tomorrow night?" [B]Both Nicky Champion and Citizen X[/B] "Yes, Sam." [B][Sam pats them both on the shoulders and nods.] Sam Strong[/B] "Nicky, there's a few things I want to talk with you about..." [B][Sam brings Nicky off down the hallway as Citizen X stares daggers into their backs.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Freddie Datsun, Chris Caulfield and James Justice vs. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood and Bruce The Giant[/B] [I]Danny and Queen Emily explained that there was a mixup and the announced match of Giant Redwood and Alex Braun wouldn't take place tonight but would be booked soon. And it's main event time as six man action begins here in Huntsville! Redwood and Caulfield started the battle and began a hardcore brawl early with Caulfield looking to bring down the bigger man with speed and quick hard-hitting moves. When a brawl ended in a stalemate, both men made tags and in came James Justice and Bruce the Giant! The fans were on their feet! They've been waiting for this for a long time! James Justice/Bruce the Giant right here in the middle of the ring! They meet in the center of the ring with Justice jawing up at Bruce and Bruce just looking down at the smaller man. [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Stop the match! Stop the match!" [B][All the attention turned toward the entrance where Sam Strong was walking down to the ring with a purpose. Strong slid inside and shook his head.] Sam Strong[/B] "Tonight, you are NOT going to see James Justice go one on one with Bruce the Giant." [B][Heavy boos from the crowd!] Sam Strong[/B] "As a matter of fact, James you and Bruce head to the back right now! This match WILL continue but as a tag team match!" [B][Sam pointed, looking angry and looking like he was just daring someone to backtalk him! No one did and James and Bruce headed to the back, both looking angry and Sam went with them to keep them seperated.][/B] Back inside the ring, all four men came in and attacked one another to get things kick started here in tag team action. When things settled, Giant Redwood had the advantage on Freddie Datsun. The American Everyman was dragged over into the corner and Redwood and Valentine used frequent tags to maintain the advantage over Datsun. The crowd slowly got back into the match, trying to pull Datsun through to at least make a tag. And he got the chance when he ducked a Redwood Big Boot and took out the other leg with a clip and all his weight put into it. Datsun began crawling toward his corner as Redwood moved toward his. Redwood could get to his corner quicker due to his size but both men made tags around the same time! In came the Hardcore American with his eyes set on Peter Valentine! Caulfield took Valentine down with a clothesline and then leaped on top, throwing punch after punch on Valentine as the HeartBreaker just tried to cover up and block any punches he could. Redwood came back in slowly and put a Big Boot to Caulfield, knocking him to the ground with one of those tree trunks he calls legs. Caulfield, though was quick to get up and threw punches at Giant Redwood, who was caught slightly off guard! Freddie Datsun came in, knocking Peter Valentine outside the ring! Referee Baby Jamie grabbed Freddie and began ushering him back to his corner as Peter Valentine grabbed a chair on the outside. Valentine slid inside the ring and wrapped the chair around the head of Chris Caulfield but Caulfield didn't go down! Valentine hit him a second time and Caulfield still maintained his feet! A third shot though finally floored the Hardcore American! Valentine made a cover after tossing the chair out of the ring: 1 --- 2 --- 3!!! Peter Valentine with a sneaky win![/i] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine and Giant Redwood Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Following the match, when the ring was cleared, Bruce the Giant's music kicked up! Bruce and Playboy Jake Sawyer walked confidently down to the ring. Bruce stepped over the top rope and Sawyer came in through the ropes. Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "Your future USPW World Heavyweight Champion was supposed to have a match here tonight but as we all saw Sam Strong saw fit to cancel it. Bruce wanted me to come out here and say that he prepared for a match and he wants a match tonight so if there is anyone in the back who wants to get their ass kicked then step forward." [B][Sawyer and Bruce waited for several moments of silence before The Iceman Alex Braun stepped out from the back! The crowd cheered for Braun as he walked to the ring and without a single backward glance, he threw a punch for Bruce and the impromptu match began!][/B] It wasn't too much of a match to be honest. Braun got those early shots in, staggering the larger Bruce but once Bruce caught his footing and caught Braun's fist it was over. Bruce played a little bit with Braun but managed to quickly finish him off after a Giant Choke Slam![/I] [B]Winner: Bruce the Giant Match Rating: D+[/B] [B][I][Following the match, James Justice came out from the back and Bruce turned, looking at the entrance ramp! The two men stared each other down and Bruce made a 'belt' motion at his waist that he wants the belt and James Justice shook his head, motioning that he is the Champion. James slowly took the belt off from around his waist, pointed at Bruce inside the ring and charged down the aisle. And we're out of time! See you tomorrow night at USPW Red, White and Blue!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Lexa90;535345]The show was awesome, didn't expect Datsun to return, good stuff my friend :D[/QUOTE] Thanks for the comments and the continued predictions! Datsun was the big surprise talked about in the backstage segment though the Alicia Strong bikini contest was also a big surprise. lol. [QUOTE=Lexa90;535609][B]Lead Belly[/B] vs. Jim Force [B]Madman Boone[/B] vs. Jumbo Jackson [B]Nicky Champion[/B] vs. Joss Thompson Jack Avatar vs[B] Fumihiro Ota[/B] Alex Braun vs. Giant Redwood [I]does Redwood have two matches in one night?[/I] [B] Freddie Datsun, Chris Caulfield and James Justice[/B] vs. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood and Bruce The Giant[/QUOTE] And, yeah, I screwed up on booking Redwood in two matches so I figured I'd make up for it with Bruce taking on Braun instead.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW RED, WHITE AND BLUE PREVIEW! February Week 3, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW WORLD TITLE MATCH James Justice vs. Bruce the Giant[/B] It's the REMATCH of the CENTURY! In one corner, the current challenger and number one contender. He is a man who has beaten numerous wrestlers to get here, the latest being the Iceman Alex Braun. He will be accompanied to the ring by his manager the Playboy Jake Sawyer. He is none other than Bruce the Giant! In the other corner is the current reigning USPW World Heavyweight Champion! He has beaten many wrestlers in his own right, including names like Peter Valentine. He will come out there alone. He is the American Way. He is James Justice! Can Justice overcome the sheer size and raw power of Bruce the Giant or is Bruce's mission going to be complete with a return to the top of USPW? Find out live and only on pay per view![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Television.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH Nicky Champion vs. Citizen X[/B] It's Corporate versus Anarchy. It's Sam Strong's protege Nicky Champion taking on the anarchy rulez style of Citizen X. Can X claim the gold here in USPW or will Nicky Champion continue his thriving under Sam Strong?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH The Forces of America vs. The Dirty White Boys[/B] Lead Belly picked up a major win against Jim Force on the last card and the Dirty White Boys made an attack on Force after the match and Captain USA was nowhere to be found. With this match, though, it will be two on two and may the better team win here![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CherryBomb.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Womens.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH Cherry Bomb vs. Joanne Rodriguez[/B] The big question on this match is whether or not it will take place. After Cherry Bomb's attack on Joanne at the last American Wrestling card no one knows the condition of J-Ro. Things will keep updated as we know something![/I][/QUOTE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] USPW World Heavyweight Title Match: James Justice vs. Bruce The Giant USPW Television Title Match: Nicky Champion vs. Citizen X USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Forces of America vs. The Dirty White Boys USPW Women's Title Match: Cherry Bomb vs. Joanne Rodriguez Alicia Strong vs. Wanda Fish Hardcore Match: Chris Caulfield vs. Giant Redwood Hardcore Match: Madman Boone vs. T-Rex Mario Heroic vs. Joss Thompson Mighty Fine and Donnie J vs. Savage Fury and Jumbo Jackson

USPW World Heavyweight Title Match: [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Bruce The Giant [I]this is what everyone has been waiting for, and I know you won't disappoint anyone Angel.[/I] USPW Television Title Match: [B]Nicky Champion[/B] vs. Citizen X [I]I personally do not like Champion, but you have been writing him as a geek... I love it :D[/I] USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: [B]The Forces of America[/B] vs. The Dirty White Boys [I]I would never hav thought that you would put a title on Captain USA, everyone who writes a diary squashes him ALWAYS, But I like what you have done. :D [/I] USPW Women's Title Match: [B]Cherry Bomb[/B] vs. Joanne Rodriguez [I]She will lose it to Sam Strong's daughter someday.[/I] [I]Alicia Strong[/I] vs. Wanda Fish [I]Creative control.[/I] Hardcore Match: [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] vs. Giant Redwood [I]Caulfield will dominate because it's HArdcore Rules... DAMN!!![/I] Hardcore Match: Madman Boone vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] [I]T-REX IS A MONSTAAAAH!! And he will destroy this madman.[/I] Mario Heroic vs. [B]Joss Thompson[/B] Thompson for the win. [B]Mighty Fine and Donnie J[/B] vs. Savage Fury and Jumbo Jackson [I]Savage fury sucks.[/I]

USPW World Heavyweight Title Match: [b]James Justice[/b] vs. Bruce The Giant [i]It's too soon for Bruce to get the belt in that feud in my opinion.[/i] USPW Television Title Match: [b]Nicky Champion[/b] vs. Citizen X [i]Champion looks dumb, but he's backed by the boss.[/i] USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Forces of America vs. [b]The Dirty White Boys[/b] [i]TFoA have transitional champions written all over them.[/i] USPW Women's Title Match: [b]Cherry Bomb[/b] vs. Joanne Rodriguez [b]Alicia Strong[/b] vs. Wanda Fish Hardcore Match: Chris Caulfield vs. [b]Giant Redwood[/b] [i]I foresee a lot of interference to help Redwood win this one.[/i] Hardcore Match: Madman Boone vs. [b]T-Rex[/b] [i]Boone doesn't have the momentum to win this one.[/i] [b]Mario Heroic[/b] vs. Joss Thompson [i]Joss who ? His character hasn't been established yet, so I'll put my 2 $ on the cleary insane Heroic.[/i] Mighty Fine and Donnie J vs. [b]Savage Fury and Jumbo Jackson[/b] [i]Gotta keep good momentum on Jackson..héhé[/i]

USPW World Heavyweight Title Match: [b]James Justice[/b] vs. Bruce The Giant USPW Television Title Match: [b]Nicky Champion[/b] vs. Citizen X USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Forces of America vs. [B]The Dirty White Boys[/B] USPW Women's Title Match: Cherry Bomb vs. [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B] [B]Alicia Strong[/B] vs. Wanda Fish Hardcore Match: [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] vs. Giant Redwood Hardcore Match: Madman Boone vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] [B]Mario Heroic[/B] vs. Joss Thompson [B] Mighty Fine and Donnie J[/B] vs. Savage Fury and Jumbo Jackson

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW RED, WHITE AND BLUE![/SIZE] [I]Thursday Week 3 February 2008 Location: Louisiana Auditorium Attendance: 10,000 Overall Rating: C PPV Buy Rate: .47[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The show begins backstage where Sam Strong is speaking with Bruce The Giant and Playboy Jake Sawyer!] Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "This is an outright travesty, Sam! How can you do this to Bruce?" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I just want a clean and even match, Jake. So, remember, you're not allowed to come down to ringside with him and no one is allowed to interfere on either behalf. If they do, they may as well clean out their locker here in USPW." [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] "I can still beat that puny little James Justice." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "You know, James used to be your friend, Bruce." [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] "And now he is my enemy and my opponent and tonight he will be the loser in my match." [B][Bruce growls and grabs Sawyer by the lapel.] Bruce The Giant[/B] "Let's go." [B][Bruce and Jake Sawyer walk off and we head out to ringside!][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The cameras pan around the Louisiana Auditorium with fans on their feet!] Danny Jillefski[/B] "Hello everyone and welcome to USPW Red, White And Blue and our epic card, including a main event for the ages as the rematch finally occurs in our lifetime: USPW World Heavyweight Champion The American Way James Justice takes on Bruce The Giant! And Queen Emily, Playboy Jake Sawyer WON'T be at ringside." [B]Queen Emily[/B] "This is so very unfair, Danny! I don't understand how Sam Strong can live with himself. But it won't matter. Bruce doesn't need any outside interference tonight to take the belt from that flag-waving idiot James Justice." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "That remains to be seen, Queen. But let's head up to the ring for our first contest: the 6 man tag team match!"[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Mighty Fine and Donnie J vs. Savage Fury and Jumbo Jackson[/B] [I]Talk about contrasting styles in our opening bout. Speed on the side of the good guys and power on the side of the Sneer Corporation. Devine, Jett and Donnie J were accompanied by a young lady who the announcers identified as Katie Cameron, Jacob Jett's girlfriend. Cameron's team started off fast, keeping The Sneer Corporation off-guard and off-balance but when Donnie J missed a frog splash, Jumbo Jackson started in on the advantage. A little interference from Shane Sneer set Donnie J up in the corner and a Jumbo Avalanche! Jumbo made the cover and got the three count![/i] [B]Winners: Sneer Corporation Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Following that match, the big screen lights up showing backstage where several officials are huddled over someone, yelling for the paramedics! The officials pull back slightly to reveal...Sam Strong! Strong is lying on the ground, wearing a bloody crimson mask and he isn't moving. Paramedics bring a stretcher onto the scene and we head back to ringside.[/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Television Title Match Nicky Champion vs. Citizen X[/B] [I]Nicky came out for this match reluctantly, wanting to go to the hospital with his mentor Sam Strong. Nicky tried to explain this to Citizen X in the ring but X just punched him and started the match off early. The announcers spent some of the match referencing the fact that Bruce The Giant has locked himself up in his locker room with the Towers of Power guarding the door. Inside the ring it was a decent back and forth matchup with X seeming to have the advantage several times only for Nicky to fight back. Citizen X got the referee distracted and hit Nicky Champion with a low blow before making the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3! We have a NEW Television Champion![/I] [B]Winner: Citizen X Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][And the big screen lights up again, this time showing James Justice inside his locker room. Justice punches a locker and then turns toward the camera. James Justice[/B] "Bruce, I know you're listening. I know you're sitting back there in your locker room the same way that I am standing here. You and I used to be good friends. You used to be a good man until you got influenced by that Playboy. Tonight there will be no Playboy. There will just be you and me. I beat you once. I beat you for this USPW World Title. Tonight is not going to be any different. Tonight, there will be truth, there will be justice and there will be Liberation Slams but not for all, it will be for you." [B][James looks intently into the camera and then begins pacing again as we head back to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Women's Title Match Cherry Bomb vs. Joanne Rodriguez[/B] [I]Our second of four title matches here tonight as Cherry Bomb takes on Joanne Rodriguez. Joanne was looking worse for wear in this match after the attack last night by Cherry Bomb but she came out and gave it her all, her best. But Cherry Bomb was just too much for her and dropped her with the Cherry Bomb and got the pinfall victory.[/I] [B]Winner: Cherry Bomb Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The big screen lights up to show the Hardcore American backstage. Caulfield hits his head against a locker several times before looking toward the camera. There's no smile on his face. Chris Caulfield[/B] "Tonight, I get Seduction back. One way or another and it begins through you, Redwood." [B][And Caulfield was a man of few words as he turned and walked through the door, slamming it against the wall.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Hardcore Match Chris Caulfield vs. Giant Redwood[/B] [I]Giant Redwood came out first to boos from the crowd and stood inside the ring and then Chris Caulfield came running out from the back, carrying the bloody locker door! His face busted open from hitting his head there but he slid right into the ring and rushed Giant Redwood, slamming the door into his gut and then over his head! The crowd here in Louisiana was stunned watching Caulfield as he took the Hardcore into his name seriously! Caulfield dominated Giant Redwood, denting that locker room door and adding Giant Redwood's blood to it! Caulfield slipped out of the ring and grabbed a chair, sliding in and slamming the chair against Giant Redwood, yelling out...'Where is she?!?!' Caulfield continued the attack until it got to the point where referee Robbie Sanchez called for the bell, declaring that Giant Redwood can no longer continue.[/I] [B]Winner: Chris Caulfield Match Rating: D-[/B] [B][I][Following the sounding of the bell, Caulfield went right back on the attack! Caulfield tied up Giant Redwood's leg in the chair and went to the top turnbuckle, leaping off --- STOMP ON THE CHAIR!! He may have snapped Giant Redwood's ankle! Caulfield yelled at Redwood again and Redwood finally told him something because Caulfield broke off and left the ring, running for the back.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The big screen lights up to show Mighty Fine nursing their wounds with Katie Cameron before they see the camera.] Darryl Devine[/B] "I want to make this clear to everyone out there, we want a rematch. My partner and I want a tag team encounter against Savage Fury next week! Shane Sneer thinks that you guys deserve a shot at the World Tag Team Titles? We're gonna prove that you don't." [B]Jacob Jett[/B] "That's right. Java, Tribal Warrior, if you wanna fight, we'll fight. If you wanna wrestle, we'll wrestle. But we want our match next week and we're gonna prove why they call us Mighty Fine!" [B][They all three turn and head up the hallway as we head back to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Alicia Strong vs. Wanda Fish[/B] [I]A very good Women's match here between two classicly trained females. These two definitely give a good name to female wrestling, showing that they're not just eye candy. It was more of a clean match and Alicia Strong picked up the win with the Angel Driver, looking moreso toward her rematch with Cherry Bomb.[/I] [B]Winner: Alicia Strong Match Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The big screen brings us backstage again, this time it's Shane Sneer with his bodyguard T-Rex! Shane Sneer[/B] "Take a look right here at the man standing beside me. Take a look at my T-Rex, my bodyguard. Now think about Madman Boone. Boone, everyone knows or at least they think they know that you're one of the toughest men out there but tonight we are going to prove differently. Tonight in this Hardcore Match, my T-Rex is going to cement his place as the top contender to the USPW World Title. We are going to prove tonight that the reason they call you the Madman is because you are willing to get involved in a Hardcore match with T-Rex."[/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Hardcore Match Madman Boone vs. T-Rex[/B] [I]This was definitely more of an even match than the earlier hardcore match. Madman started out strong but T-Rex took the advantage when he got a chair involved. Shane Sneer provided several distractions whenever Madman would start to make his comeback. Sneer climbed into the ring and hit Madman Boone as he set up T-Rex for the Boone And Bust. Madman began shaking slightly and when he dropped to his knees it could be seen that Sneer had a taser in his hand! T-Rex got up slowly and was given a chair, popping Madman Boone three times with the chair in the back before hooking on the Jurassic Crush! Madman fought and fought and fought but couldn't break the hold and eventually had to give up.[/I] [B]Winner: T-Rex Match Rating: D-[/B] [B][I][After the match, T-Rex pulled a table inside the ring and put an exclamation point on his victory by driving Madman Boone through the table with the Extinction to heavy boos from the crowd!][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The big screen lit up again, this time inside the locker room of the Forces of America!] Jim Force[/B] "Why did the FOOORRRRCCCCEEEE keep you away last night???" [B]Captain USA[/B] "I had to go and get a drink and thought you had it in hand, Jim. When I came back, you had already been beaten up." [B]Jim Force[/B] "But you will be here for JIM FOOORRRCCCEEEE tonight?" [B]Captain USA[/B] "We're partners, Jim. We're the USPW World Tag Team Champions! Now, let's get ready because we're next!" [B]Jim Force[/B] "I need to make a quick stop for some Jim Force merchandise! You should buy my merchandise too!" [B][And it's back up to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW World Tag Team Titles Match The Forces of America vs. The Dirty White Boys[/B] [I]The Dirty White Boys came down on their motorcycles and they looked intense and ready for this matchup against The Forces of America. Jim Force and Captain USA had their moments of non-cohesiveness in this match and the Dirty White Boys took advantage of those moments, wearing down both members of the Forces of America but the FOOORRRCCCEEE wouldn't let Jim or Captain USA die! Late in the match, Lead Belly had the referee tied up, keeping his view away from inside the ring as Grease Hogg got a lead pipe from the motorcycles! Grease Hogg prepared to hit Jim Force and Captain USA jumped in the ring, crying out...'NOOOOOOO!' and USA leaped in front of Jim Force, taking the blow to the head by Grease Hogg! Grease Hogg looked confused at who he hit and Jim Force took advantage of it, knocking the weapon out of his hand and setting him up --- FULL FORCE! Jim Force made the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3!![/I] [B]Winners: The Forces of America Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, Chris Caulfield is shown walking angrily down the hallway and he stops in front of Peter Valentine's dressing room door, breathing heavily. Two men step out from the darkness in front of the door: Java and Tribal Warrior. A staredown ensues for a moment and then Chris attacks them both! Caulfield rams Java's head into the wall and he throws Tribal Warrior through the door! The door is left swinging open and Chris Caulfield steps through looking around and seeing that it is empty. Caulfield lets out a yell of anger and begins trashing the locker room, throwing things to the ground and attacking Savage Fury again as we head back to the ring.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Mario Heroic vs. Joss Thompson[/B] [I]Mario Heroic was the fan favorite in this match and it showed, getting some good shouts from the ladies. He stepped in with the British Joss Thompson. A decent match but most of the fans didn't seem to care for either of these guys. Heroic got the pinfall victory with the Hero Attack.[/I] [B]Winner: Mario Heroic Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Freddie Datsun vs. Peter Valentine[/B] [I]A special attraction match was signed here tonight as the American Everyman makes his PPV debut against the Heartbreaker Peter Valentine. Valentine spent a lot of time looking over his shoulder for the Hardcore American. These two had great chemistry inside the ring though, playing off each other well. Late in the match, Datsun went on the attack, surprising Valentine with a flurry of attacks after having taken some serious blows but Valentine managed to avoid a shot in the corner and rolled up Datsun, grabbing the tights and getting the 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Match Rating: C-[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Peter Valentine slid out of the ring and was grabbed from behind by the head! Chris Caulfield came out of the crowd, running Peter Valentine's head into the ringpost! He slammed it there three more times before moving down to the steel steps and doing the same! Valentine was busted open! Freddie Datsun tried to get through to Caulfield and he got hit with the Danger Drop! Caulfield turned back to Peter Valentine, yelling 'Where is she?' Valentine tried to crawl away but Caulfield grabbed him and Valentine called out..'I'll take you to her. Please. Don't kill me!'...And Caulfield dragged Peter Valentine toward the back.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][A video begins to play, highlighting the last meeting inside the ring between James Justice and Bruce The Giant and then highlighting what has occured leading up to this match. It's James Justice/Bruce The Giant II.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW World Heavyweight Title Match James Justice vs. Bruce The Giant[/B] [I]Backstage, a split screen shows both James Justice and Bruce The Giant walking toward the ring alone and the fans get ready and heated for our main event contest! Bruce The Giant came out to the ring first to boos from the crowd here. He stood in the far corner with his arms crossed across his chest. Then the crowd rose up in cheers for the USPW World Champion The American Way James Justice! Justice walked out, soaking in the cheers and high fiving the crowd. He stepped inside the ring and met Bruce in the center. The two jaw-jacked with one another until referee Jez McArthuer backed them off before he called for the bell for this epic matchup. The two met in the center of the ring again and Bruce showed his power by shoving James Justice to the ground! Justice hit the ground and then got back up and moved in to Bruce again, not stopping just because he got knocked down and Bruce shoved him down again! James Justice got back up and fired some forearms into Bruce! He whipped him into the ropes --- reversed! Justice ducks a clothesline attempt and comes back with a dropkick! Bruce doesn't fall to the ground! James Justice comes firing in on Bruce The Giant with everything he has but he can't even get Bruce down to a knee! He tries a slam but Bruce falls on top: 1 --- 2 --- SHOULDER UP! Bruce starts in on the advantage himself, sending a few knees to the gut of James Justice. He lifts him up in a military press slam and sends James Justice down to the mat! Bruce continues in the next several minutes, working over James Justice but Justice won't give up and he won't be pinned! Bruce lifts Justice into a Bear Hug, lifting the not so small man up off the mat and squeezing the life out of him! Justice tries to fight! He waves his arms, getting the fans into it but Bruce squeezes the life slowly out of him and the referee begins to raise James Justice's arm... 1... 2... 3!!! NO!!! HE GOT THE ARM UP!!! The crowd are on their feet, crying out..'JUSTICE, JUSTICE, JUSTICE!' And life seems to be slowly coming into James Justice's body! He throws punches at Bruce's face! He hits him again and again and again! Justice slowly orces Bruce to break the Bear Hug by biting his forehead! James Justice rocks Bruce with a clothesline! Justice swings outside the ring and begins to climb the turnbuckle as blood slips down Bruce's forehead from the bite. Bruce touches the blood and his eyes go wide! James leaps from the turnbuckle and Bruce catches him around the throat! Bruce drives James Justice into the corner, putting both hands around his throat! He is choking the life out of the USPW World Champion! Referee Jez McArthuer begins to count, trying to get Bruce to break the hold but Bruce won't let go! Bruce lets go with one hand and shoves the referee down! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell![/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: C[/B] [B][I][Bruce continues to choke out James Justice, whose eyes have rolled back in his head! The referee waves back for help but no one seems to be coming! Chris Caulfield is busy with Peter Valentine and Freddie Datsun is recovering from his match and the Danger Drop he took from Caulfield! The referee is shoved down again and Bruce lifts James Justice up, turning slightly... OH... MY... GOD! Bruce just CHOKESLAMMED James Justice over the top rope and Justice's body crumpled on the floor below. Bruce releases a low bellow and reaches out of the ring, taking the USPW World Title belt and holding it up as the show comes to an end.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][I][Back within the office of Sam Strong following the PPV, only there is an absence of Sam Strong there.] Danny Jillefski[/B] "As we all know, Sam is within the hospital following that altercation at Red, White And Blue. It has as of yet been determined who attacked him but we are all working to get to the bottom of this. I spoke with Sam in the hospital and he told me to go ahead and have the meeting but that he hopes to be out in time for USPW American Wrestling this week. The pay-per-view buy rate for Red, White And Blue was an outstanding .47. The crowd ate up the main event match between Justice and Bruce and we are hoping to keep it going this week when Bruce's opponent will be you, Jack." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I'm going to do my best, Danny. I'll see if I can take this giant down a peg or two. Bruce is, after all, a suspect in the attack on Sam due to their words earlier that night. Another suspect being Citizen X and his whole anarchy rules thing. Maybe he took it too seriously. And what about Jim Force? We all know he's got a few screws loose." [B][And on cue the door opens and resident USPW World Tag Team Champion Jim Force comes into the room with his head slightly bowed.] Jim Force[/B] "I come to offer my condolences on what happened to Sam Strong last week." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "He's not dead, Jim. He's hoping to be back tomorrow night for the show." [B]Jim Force[/B] "I promise that the FOOORRRCCCEEE will not rest until we find his attacker! This attacker is obviously not a FOORRCCEEEmaniac! For none of my followers would do so dastardly a deed." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "That's great, Jim. Now we have a lot of work to do so I'm sure you can see your way out. Go and ummm look for the attacker." [B]Jim Force[/B] "This I shall do, Avatar!" [B][Jim goes rushing out and runs right into the door. He holds his nose for a moment, shaking his head and lets out a primal growl, bursting through the door and scaring the other patients outside as he runs through the nursing home, questioning people.] Jack Avatar[/B] "Alrighty then. We have several good matches set up for the show this week, including the match between Alex Braun and Giant Redwood. I also received a tape from an anonymous source, saying that it shows what happened between Chris Caulfield, Peter Valentine and Seduction after they left the building. We'll air that in it's entireity on USPW American Wrestling. Now, onto the show itself..." [B][To Be Continued...][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! February Week 4, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Jack Avatar vs. Bruce The Giant[/B] After what Bruce did last week to James Justice, there are not very many people who would want to be in Jack Avatar's shoes right now. Bruce left the building last week with the USPW World Heavyweight Title belt and a broken opponent in James Justice. Will Jack Avatar be up to the task or just be another victim in Bruce's path?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Rocky Golden vs. T-Rex[/B] Rocky Golden has been seen here a time or two due to the talent exchange taking place between USPW and TCW but he faces the task of going one on one with the monster T-Rex. T-Rex has been on a roll since joining the Sneer Corporation and becoming the number one man. Can T-Rex continue on this roll or will TCW's resident Golden Boy come up with the victory?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Alex Braun vs. Giant Redwood[/B] This match had been scheduled to take place last week as the Iceman takes on the treelike Giant Redwood. It didn't occur last week but it WILL happen this week! This should be an excellent brawl and we will see how Giant Redwood responds on that injured ankle from the attack last week by Chris Caulfield[/I][/QUOTE] Plus Mighty Fine, Jack Griffith, Sam Strong (Hopefully), Des Davids and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Alex Braun vs. Giant Redwood Mighty Fine vs. Savage Fury Jack Griffith vs. Johnny Martin Freddie Datsun vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW Television Title Match: Citizen X vs. Pete The Hillbilly Rocky Golden vs. T-Rex Jack Avatar vs. Bruce The Giant

Awesome show my friend... but I really don't get this Sam Strong angle... Is it legit??? huuh? Alex Braun vs. [B]Giant Redwood[/B] [B]Mighty Fine[/B] vs. Savage Fury [B]Jack Griffith[/B] vs. Johnny Martin [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW Television Title Match:[B] Citizen X [/B]vs. Pete The Hillbilly Rocky Golden vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] Jack Avatar vs. [B]Bruce The Giant[/B]

[QUOTE=Lexa90;537708]Awesome show my friend... but I really don't get this Sam Strong angle... Is it legit??? huuh? Alex Braun vs. [B]Giant Redwood[/B] [B]Mighty Fine[/B] vs. Savage Fury [B]Jack Griffith[/B] vs. Johnny Martin [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW Television Title Match:[B] Citizen X [/B]vs. Pete The Hillbilly Rocky Golden vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] Jack Avatar vs. [B]Bruce The Giant[/B][/QUOTE] You know, Eric Bischoff said in his book that when you get the fans to suspend their disbelief that you are truly successful. :cool:

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 4 February 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,118 Overall Rating: D+ TV Rating: .33[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The show begins with a video showing highlights from USPW Red, White And Blue, focusing in on the main event where James Justice defeated Bruce the Giant by disqualification. It also showed where Bruce made the attack after the match on James Justice and walked away with the USPW World Title belt.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Playboy Jake Sawyer and Bruce the Giant walk out from the back and head out toward the ring, stepping inside to boos from the crowd. Bruce holds up the USPW World Title belt while Sawyer obtains a microphone.] Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to your new USPW World Heavyweight Champion Bruce the Giant!" [B][Boos filter through the crowd.] Danny Jillefski[/B] "He's not quite the Champion, Queen." [B]Queen Emily[/B] "Possession is nine points of the law, Danny." [B]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "Last week, Bruce laid waste to that so-called USPW World Champion James Justice. He absolutely tore through him until there was nothing left and tonight in the main event Bruce is going to celebrate by destroying another opponent: Jack Avatar. Hit the road, Jack, if you want to survive the evening. Because once you step foot inside the ring all bets are off and Bruce is going to make your head joins the bets. Just ask Justice." [B][More boos slide through while Sawyer lets go of the microphone and walks out to the back with Bruce the Giant.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Alex Braun vs. Giant Redwood[/B] [I]The Iceman steps inside the ring with our other resident Giant. Giant Redwood. This is a decent back and forth match but the fans aren't into it and are more buzzing about the James Justice/Bruce the Giant situation. Braun gets the pinfall following a Braun Damage.[/I] [B]Winner: Alex Braun Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, Shane Sneer is shown sitting behind a desk counting his money with T-Rex standing to his right. Sneer looks up for a moment and spots the camera.] Shane Sneer[/B] "This is just a small portion of the extra winnings I have received since T-Rex became part of the Sneer Corporation. He has become one of my winningest wrestlers here in USPW. Tonight, Rocky Golden, you are trying to keep me and my man away from the winner's share of the purse and that just doesn't happen. Tonight, T-Rex takes you out like he did Madman Boone just last week. Isn't that right, T-Rex?" [B][T-Rex just looks in the camera and growls.] Shane Sneer[/B] "Now, go get ready T-Rex. You have a match tonight." [B][Shane smiles and resumes counting his money as we head back to ringside.][/B][/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Mighty Fine vs. Savage Fury[/B] [I]Better than the last match but not by much. Maybe by one more partner? Katie Cameron and Shane Sneer both did some good work at ringside. Sneer was nearly attacked by Darryl Devine during the match but Sneer managed to pull Katie in front of him as a shield. Back in the ring, Mighty Fine got a measure of revenge when Darryl Devine pinned Tribal Warrior with a Devine Dream Drop.[/I] [B]Winners: Mighty Fine Match Rating: E+[/B] [I][B][Following the match, Playboy Jake Sawyer came out and stepped to the top of the ramp.] Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "You two gentlemen took out your revenge on the Sneer Corporation tonight. That's all well and good. However, at USPW's Liberty and Justice in a couple of weeks you are going to be stepping inside the ring with two of my Playboys: Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore and I can promise you that it won't be this easy. These two men have been training with Bruce the Giant and they will NOT disappoint me." [B][Sawyer smiles up to Mighty Fine before turning and exiting to the back.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Jack Griffith vs. Johnny Martin[/B] [I]Jack Griffith stumbled down to the ring as he has been the last few weeks with a bottle in one hand and a fist in the other. This was Johnny Martin's debut here and an auspicious one as he seemed really off his game and it looks like the alcohol made Griffith off his game as well. Griffith did manage to pick up the win with the Jack In The Box.[/I] [B]Winner: Jack Griffith Match Rating: D-[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Griffith got a microphone somehow, barely missing tipping it into his bottle.] Jack Griffith[/B] "Hey UPSW! What can brown do for you? No, wait, that'sh no' wha I wan'ed to shay. U Shay can you shee! I am issu --- Isshhhu --- I am wanting an open shallange for next week! And an open beer to go along wish it! Ish gonna be my firsht open bottle shallange! Everyone attend now!" [B][Jack raises his bottle and takes another swig before staggering over the guardrail and through the fans.][/B][/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Freddie Datsun vs. Fumihiro Ota[/B] [I]Finally a match the fans can sink their teeth into, right? Not entirely. These two wrestlers didn't seem to click inside the ring and it made for a bit of an awkward bout. Late in the match, Ota tried to go invisible on Datsun but Freddie wasn't about to buy it. Datsun caught Ota with the Patriot Press and the American Everyman gets the win! Go USA![/I] [B]Winner: Freddie Datsun Match Rating: D-[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Datsun is given a microphone.] Freddie Datsun[/B] "I was in the back earlier tonight and I heard what Bruce had to say about my friend James Justice." [B][Some boos echo through the crowd as the fans remember earlier] Freddie Datsun[/B] "I know. I didn't like it either. I especially don't like the fact that Bruce can't stand on his own two feet like a man anymore. He has to have some prima donna holding him up. I didn't come back here to USPW to see Bruce acting like this. So I want a shot at knocking some sense into him. Next week, Bruce, you and me one on one inside this very ring. No matter what Jack does to you tonight it won't be anything compared to what's going to happen to you next week when my American Pride washes over you!" [B][Freddie gets a USA chant going before he leaves the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Television Title Match Citizen X vs. Pete The Hillbilly[/B] [I]Citizen X came out to boos for his first defense of the USPW Television Title against Pete The Hillbilly. It wasn't much of a match at all. In fact it was a major letdown as the crowd seemed to turn on it midway through. Citizen X got the successful title defense with the Flaming Anarchy on Pete.[/I] [B]Winner: Citizen X Match Rating: E-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][While Citizen X got his USPW Television Title belt, the opening chords to 'Welcome To The Jungle' by Guns 'N Roses began to play and everyone turned toward the entrance ramp to see...Sam Strong walk out! He hasn't been seen since that attack last week and he has a neckbrace on but he's here and we're live! Citizen X quickly exits the ring, wanting no part of Sam Strong here tonight. Strong takes up a microphone and then walks into the ring.] Sam Strong[/B] "News of my demise has been greatly exaggerated." [B]Huge cheers for that! Sam Strong[/B] "But we do still need to find out who attacked me last week at USPW Red, White and Blue. I'm not even sure who it was to be honest. It could have been Citizen X there in the library with the candlestick. Or maybe it was Bruce in the courtyard with a knife. Right now, the jury is still out but someone out there knows who did it and I am going to get to the bottom of it, rest assured. And I will reveal who did it at USPW Liberty and Justice because it is there that justice will be served. And, speaking of justice, James Justice isn't here in the building tonight because he got hurt just like I did. However, at USPW Liberty and Justice, he will be wrestling for the USPW World Title, or rather defending it, against Bruce the Giant. And just to make sure there is no funny business the match will be a last man standing match!" [B][The crowd pops for that! What an announcement by Sam Strong!] Sam Strong[/B] "And next week, Bruce WILL take on The American Everyman Freddie Datsun right here in this very ring! Thank you fans and make sure you stay tuned because we have two big matches coming your way!" [B][Sam's music cues again and he heads toward the back.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Rocky Golden vs. T-Rex[/B] [I]Speaking of big matches, there are few that are better than this one as the TCW/USPW talent exchange continues with Rocky Golden taking on T-Rex with Shane Sneer at ringside. Golden more than held his own against the Sneer Corporation Bodyguard, shocking a lot of people within this match! The brawl continued late in the match between these two and they both went after weapons at the same time! The fight continued so that the referee didn't have any choice but to call for the bell and the no contest![/I] [B]Winner: No Contest Match Rating: D-[/B] [B][I][Following the sounding of the bell, T-Rex used some distraction by Shane Sneer to regain the advantage and spear Golden right out of his wrestling boots! T-Rex hit the Extinction twice to keep Golden down and then stood over him, smearing Golden's blood on his chest and beating it, proving who the better man is!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The focus turns to the announcers] Danny Jillefski[/B] "Fans, last week at USPW Red, White and Blue, we saw the incident which occured between Chris Caulfield and Peter Valentine that ended with Caulfield dragging Valentine out in search of Seduction. What follows right here is a video tape of what happened several minutes after we left them. It is a little graphic so you might want to turn your kid's away for this one." [B][The video begins, showing The Hardcore American dragging Peter Valentine out to a car and throwing a few punches, banging his head against the door before opening it. Valentine grabbed Caulfield's arm and held it while he got attacked from behind by Savage Fury! The three on one odds were definitely not in Caulfield's favor though he did start fighting back. He threw punches, trying to keep them off but the odds became too much and Savage Fury gave him a Spiked Piledriver on the hood of the car, busting him open badly! Peter Valentine got out of the car and came over with a smile on his face, motioning over and Giant Redwood came out limping but carrying Seduction. He tossed Seduction onto the ground in front of the car. Peter Valentine[/B] "I thought you should see this. This is what happens when you mess with me, girl." [B][And Peter reached over to Chris Caulfield and SNAPPED his index finger! The sound of the bones breaking was an awful crack! Chris howled in pain and grabbed his hand, holding it cradled against his chest as Valentine smiled and got in a few extra punches before motioning off his crew and they left Caulfield and Seduction together. Caulfield got his girlfriend back but at what price?][/B][/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Jack Avatar vs. Bruce The Giant[/B] [I]Main event time as the All American Boy Jack Avatar takes on Bruce the Giant. Bruce has taken to keeping Sawyer in the back during his matches so there no distractions. Jack got in a few shots early, rocking the larger man back but once Bruce started his momentum there was no looking back. Bruce mostly dominated Jack Avatar and Jack made him look good. Jack sold several stiff clotheslines like he had been shot out of a cannon! Bruce toyed with Jack for a few more minutes longer and then finished him off with the Giant Choke Slam for the 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Bruce The Giant Match Rating: D+[/B] [I][B][But Bruce wasn't done. No, he picked up Jack and dropped him with a Choke Bomb inside the ring! Jack stopped moving at this point and Bruce smiled an evil smile as the Playboy came walking down toward the ring with the USPW World Title belt in hand. Bruce picked up Avatar and walked over to the ropes, wrapping his hand around his throat. He lifted Avatar up and Avatar was limp within his arms and --- GIANT CHOKE SLAM OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE FLOOR!!! Jack Avatar is a huddled, crumpled mess and Bruce is handed the USPW World Title belt and he holds it up in the air, letting loose a loud bellow as the show comes to a close.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[B][I][CENTER][Back within Sam Strong's office and this week it's Jack Avatar that's missing.] Sam Strong[/B] "Everyone here saw what happened with Jack last week. He is recovering nicely but I have given him this week off to rest and relax and get better. Now, onto business. This March week 1 edition of USPW American Wrestling is going to be almost a supercard. We've got Bruce vs. Freddie, Peter vs. Alex Braun, Chris Caulfield vs. T-Rex and more. We need to work on making this the best card we can do." [B]Micky Starr[/B] "I'll work with Ray and make sure he sets up the best matches." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "The Queen and I seem to have good chemistry calling the matches so that shouldn't be a problem, boss." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Good now that we're all in agreement, we can..." [B][Everyone groans as a knock comes at the door and then the door opens to reveal Agent 69. She closes the door quickly, showing that Jim isn't following behind her.] Agent 69[/B] "I hear you need spy to look into who attacked you, Comrade Strong. Agent 69 can be just that spy." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Hmmm. You might have something there. Stick around and we can talk. Now, Gentlemen, this month will be the final month for Lex Appeal to stick around as well. I have decided not to renew his contract as his entertainment skills are not up to par. Now, if you have nothing else, please excuse me and Agent...69 so we can talk about the up and coming plans." [B][Everyone rolls their eyes at Sam but they do exit the office. To Be Continued...][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! March Week 1, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Freddie Datsun vs. Bruce The Giant[/B] The American Everyman Freddie Datsun issued the challenge to Bruce next week looking to get revenge for Bruce's attack on James Justice. James will be in the building this week but so will the Playboy Jake Sawyer. Will either of them interfere? Who will win this hard hitting main event? Tune in and find out![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]James Justice vs. Mick Muscles[/B] The American Way James Justice steps into the ring for the first time since being Choke Slammed to the floor by Bruce The Giant! His opponent? Bruce's stablemate Mick Muscles. Playboy Jake Sawyer most likely has something up his sleeve here for the USPW World Champion. What will happen in this meeting?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Chris Caulfield vs. T-Rex[/B] The Hardcore American will get a chance to prove just how hardcore he can be inside the ring when he faces the Mighty T-Rex! Will Seduction be at ringside? Shane Sneer will definitely be there. What about Peter Valentine? Find out live on this edition of USPW American Wrestling![/I][/QUOTE] Plus Citizen X, Jack Griffith, Sam Strong, Des Davids and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] USPW Television Title Match, 10 Minute Time Limit: Citizen X vs. American Machine Peter Valentine vs. Alex Braun Chris Caulfield vs. T-Rex Madman Boone vs. Jack Griffith Non Title: James Justice vs. Mick Muscles Bruce The Giant vs. Freddie Datsun

USPW Television Title Match, 10 Minute Time Limit: [B]Citizen X[/B] vs. American Machine [B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Alex Braun Chris Caulfield vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] [B]Madman Boone[/B] vs. Jack Griffith Non Title: [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Mick Muscles [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. Freddie Datsun

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 1 March 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,832 Overall Rating: C- TV Rating: .39[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The show opens within the parking lot of the Huntsville Fairgrounds where James Justice's car pulls up. The USPW World Champion steps out and has intent, focused eyes. Sam Strong comes out to meet him wearing that neck brace.] Sam Strong[/B] "It's good to see you here, James. We have a lot to talk about." [B]James Justice[/B] "I'm going to do my talking in the ring later on after my match, Sam. And Bruce isn't going to like what I have to say." [B][James claps Sam on the shoulder and then walks toward the arena leaving Sam with furrowed eyebrows and an angry look at being ignored.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Television Title Match 10 Minute Time Limit Citizen X vs. American Machine[/B] [I]The crowd really didn't care for this match and it showed as people went to buy merchandise and use the restroom for this opening bout. Citizen X looked really good in this match as he prepares to face Nicky Champion in a rematch at Liberty And Justice. X got the pinfall on American Machine in a rollup, using the tights for the win.[/I] [B]Winner: Citizen X Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Peter Valentine vs. Alex Braun[/B] [I][B][Peter Valentine came down to the ring first and took a microphone when he entered the ring.] Peter Valentine[/B] "I know that each and every one of you here want to be like me but there is only one Heart Breaker, only one Peter Valentine. Only one man this great born every generation. Tonight, it is the Iceman that feels my pain but at Liberty And Justice, Chris Caulfield will feel the pain. The Hardcore American will lose the most important thing to him for good: Seduction. And it will be inside of a steel cage. How appropriate for such an animal. You are going to see the cream rise to the top and the best take their rightful place with a strong woman behind him. At Liberty And Justice, Seduction will be mine!" Peter put down the microphone and The Iceman Alex Braun came out for their match. This was a slightly decent match though the two athletes didn't seem to click inside the ring and Valentine was off his game, leading to several near falls for the Iceman. Valentine made his comeback though to boos from the crowd and dropped Braun with a Heartbreaker, getting the pinfall and the win.[/I] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Match Rating: D+[/B] [B][I][Valentine got a microphone again.] Peter Valentine[/B] "Just like what happened here tonight, Chris Caulfield is going to get his heart broken at Liberty And Justice. Unless, that is, he's man enough to come out here and face me right now!" [B][The crowd booed Valentine and Chris Caulfield came out from the back. SMACK! Caulfield got hit in the back of the head with a steel chair! It's T-Rex! T-Rex spears Caulfield into the security railing! Shane Sneer brings Robbie Sanchez down to the ring and it looks like we've got an official match here!][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Chris Caulfield vs. T-Rex[/B] [I]T-Rex dragged Caulfield down to the ring and inside and continued on the offensive but the crowd got behind The Hardcore American! Caulfield dodged a splash in the corner and turned, only to get his neck hung by Peter Valentine! Robbie Sanchez called for the immediate bell![/I] [B]Winner: Chris Caulfield Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][As officials came to the ring to break this up, the big screen lit up to show Sam Strong within his office and in walks Madman Boone.] Madman Boone[/B] "Sam, I know that I have a match later on tonight against Jack Griffith but I wanted to request a match next week. I want a rematch with Bruce." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "You WANT to face Bruce? You really are a madman. Since he's been difficult to find an opponent for, then you have it. Next week: Madman Boone vs. Bruce The Giant. Good luck." [B][Sam shakes his head as Madman smiles and turns and exits the office.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][In another area backstage, Alicia Strong is walking down the hallway and spots the camera.] Alicia Strong[/B] "So you want a few words about my match with Cherry Bomb? Cherry, you're a great wrestler. You've held onto that Women's Title for a long time. But at Liberty And Justice I won't be wasting my title shot. You are going to feel the Strong Arm Tactic and once again a member of the Strong family will be on top."[/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Madman Boone vs. Jack Griffith[/B] [I]Jack Griffith came stumbling down to the ring with the bottle of jack daniels in one hand. He barely made it all the way to the ring and then had trouble climbing inside. Madman Boone left the ring and pushed Griffith inside. Boone followed but got stomped on by Griffith! Griffith started the match with a full advantage over Boone but stopped to take another swig from the bottle. This gave Madman a chance to make the comeback and he did, attacking Griffith and starting to make it big until Griffith ducked a clothesline attempt that took out the referee! Out from the back came T-Rex to boos from the crowd! T-Rex climbed into the ring and pulled Boone up --- EXTINCTION!! Griffith saw the help and gave T-Rex his bottle of Jack Daniels, turning to Boone --- JACK IN THE BOX!! T-Rex wakes up the referee as Griffith makes the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Jack Griffith Match Rating: C-[/B] [B][I][Following the match, T-Rex hit Boone with another Extinction and stood over him as it was announced that these two would be meeting at Liberty And Justice!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, Sam Strong is shown within his office and in walks...Des Davids!] Des Davids[/B] "You wanted to see me, Sir?" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "It's time to make the announcement, Des. USPW fans, after the attack that was made on me I decided it was time for me to get a bodyguard and who better than this man beside me? He is a man of honour and integrity and a man who will watch my back right, Des?" [B]Des Davids[/B] "Right, boss! You can call me Superman!" [B][Sam rolls his eyes at that but flashes a big thumbs up.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Non Title James Justice vs. Mick Muscles[/B] [I]A major match here as James Justice makes his return after what happened last month against Bruce The Giant. His opponent is one half of the Towers of Power: Mick Muscles. Playboy Jake Sawyer did some good work at ringside, trying to help Mick Muscles in this match but this was mostly a match for The American Way and James Justice came out of this one looking good. Justice made the clean pinfall following a Liberation Slam and then rolled Muscles out of the ring to his manager as he grabbed a microphone.[/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: C[/B] [B][I][James held up the microphone, absorbing in the cheers and chants of 'JUSTICE, JUSTICE, JUSTICE.'] James Justice[/B] "It's good to be back here in Huntsville! The man that Bruce said isn't going to survive is alive and well. Bruce, you thought that at Red, White And Blue that I was simply going to lay down for you after you got yourself DQed? That wouldn't be justice, that wouldn't be the truth. At Liberty And Justice, you are going to feel what it's like to be on the other end of things. When I drop you off the ramp with a Liberation Slam and the bell sounds and they announce that James Justice is still the USPW World Champion? Then you're going to know what truth and honor are all about." [B][James tosses down the microphone and walks off.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][A video begins to play... The focus of this video is on the Bruce The Giant and James Justice feud. This feud is coming to a head at Liberty And Justice in a Last Man Standing match for the USPW World Title! Who will come out on top?][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Bruce The Giant vs. Freddie Datsun[/B] [I]Our main event of the evening as the American Everyman Freddie Datsun goes one on one with the top contender: Bruce The Giant! Again, Bruce came down alone for this match. A pretty good match with Datsun making a good showing for himself. Datsun worked on the larger man, breaking him down and using some speed against Bruce to keep the big man from grabbing him. Freddie got distracted when Playboy Jake Sawyer came down to ringside with the USPW World Title belt though. Sawyer raised it up and Datsun yelled at him to give that back to Justice. This gave Bruce the opening he needed and Bruce dominated the rest of the match, finishing Datsun off with the Giant Choke Slam and a pinfall win.[/I] [B]Winner: Bruce The Giant Match Rating: C-[/B] [B][I][Sawyer slid into the ring with a sneer on his face as he motioned to Datsun and Bruce nodded. Bruce grabbed Datsun around and the throat and began moving toward the ropes. Oh no! Not this again! But the crowd cheered as out came The American Way James Justice! Justice has a chair! Justice slides inside the ring and he swings it at the Playboy and Sawyer ducks and slides out of the ring. Bruce turns toward James and stares at him angrily! James holds the chair up and Sawyer convinces Bruce to exit the ring quietly, leaving Justice to celebrate and then tend to his fallen friend as the show comes to a close.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][I][Back inside the nursin --- Sam Strong's office for the weekly meeting. Everyone is there this time.] Sam Strong[/B] "Alright, the first thing on my agenda is promos. I want better written promos, Jack." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I am working on that, Mr. Strong." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Good. Because if you can't do it then I've got plenty of people who would love to take your job. Now, we have a major card coming up this week: Liberty And Justice. We've got some strong matches set up for the card, including James Justice defending the USPW World Title against Bruce The Giant in a Last Man Standing match, A Steel Cage match pitting Chris Caulfield and Peter Valentine for Seduction, T-Rex vs. Madman Boone, Cherry Bomb defending the USPW Women's Title against Alicia and more." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I think we may be set up to have our best card yet, Sir." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "As long as no one attacks me this time." [B][Sam rubs along the neckbrace he's still wearing.] Jack Avatar[/B] "We're still trying to figure out who did that." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Whoever it is, is gonna have hell to pay. Now, Micky, how about our matches last week?" [B]Micky Starr[/B] "Not much to report except that American Machine is showing better brawling skills and Peter Valentine and Alex Braun don't have any chemistry in the ring together." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I want a chemistry list on my desk by the end of the day." [B]Micky Starr[/B] "You got it, Boss." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I think that's a ---" [B][And before Sam can finish there's a knock at the door. Sam rolls his eyes.] Sam Strong[/B] "Who is it?" [B]Jim Force[/B] "It is the purveyor of the FOOOORRRCCCCEEEEE!" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "We have enough of that. Thanks." [B]Jim Force[/B] "You must let me innnnnn!" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I've got this taken care of. Oh, Des!" [B][The door opens and Des Davids walks in but he leaves it open and in comes Jim Force!] Des Davids[/B] "You asked for me, boss?" [B][Sam just shakes his head as Jim starts ranting and raving again...Someone help me?][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! March Week 2, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Madman Boone vs. Bruce The Giant[/B] Another main event for Bruce. This match was challenged for last week by Madman Boone. Most people would really consider him to be a Madman for challenging Bruce The Giant but a win here would really elevate his status around USPW. But Bruce is looking for a win heading into Liberty And Justice just a day away. Who will pick up this all-important win here tonight?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Peter Valentine vs. Nicky Champion[/B] Both of these men have major matches at Liberty And Justice. Nicky is fighting to get his title back and Peter is fighting for Seduction. Which one will have the momentum heading into Liberty And Justice? Find out right here on American Wrestling![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]James Justice vs. Danny Rushmore[/B] Last week, James Justice defeated Rushmore's partner Mick Muscles. This week, the USPW World Champion draws Danny Rushmore. Can he continue his streak or will the Playboy have something to say about it?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus Citizen X, Jack Griffith, Sam Strong, Des Davids and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Peter Valentine vs. Nicky Champion #1 Contenders To Tag Team Titles Match: American Made Men vs. The Dirty White Boys T-Rex vs. Donnie J Non Title: James Justice vs. Danny Rushmore Non Title: Citizen X vs. Trent Shaffer Bruce The Giant vs. Madman Boone

[B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Nicky Champion #1 Contenders To Tag Team Titles Match: American Made Men vs. [B]The Dirty White Boys[/B] [B]T-Rex[/B] vs. Donnie J Non Title: [B]James Justice [/B]vs. Danny Rushmore Non Title: [B]Citizen X[/B] vs. Trent Shaffer [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. Madman Boone

[B]Peter Valentine [/B]vs. Nicky Champion #1 Contenders To Tag Team Titles Match: American Made Men vs. [B]The Dirty White Boys[/B] [B]T-Rex[/B] vs. Donnie J Non Title: [B]James Justice [/B]vs. Danny Rushmore Non Title: [B]Citizen X[/B] vs. Trent Shaffer [B]Bruce The Giant [/B]vs. Madman Boone

Archived