so the WWE releases Mike Jarvi last week due to cost cutting measures.....

darthsiddus2

Any idiot could cut costs in that company... like not hiring hundreds of employees when they only have time to use anywhere from 10-20 on a 2 hour show. And why do Snitsky and Mike Knox still have jobs after all the recent releases? Why is Knox even allowed on TV? Yeah, I could knock a good $10 million off the WWE's budget without batting an eye... too bad they can't figure it out themselves.

Knox is decent, with a nice beard. I'm glad he's getting a little bit of a push on Raw. Snitsky can go for all I care. As can D'lo, Deuce, Hacksaw, Val Venis ( I was a Venis mark, but he really has nothing to offer the company anymore), Ryan Braddock, Hawkins and Ryder, Mayrse, Ortiz, Spears, Tiffany and Tony Atlas. Wouldn't mind they gave Kevin Thorn another chance tbh.

[QUOTE=Gabbo;535746] Wouldn't mind they gave Kevin Thorn another chance tbh.[/QUOTE] I always liked the "old" gimmick he had (Vampire). I would like to see him continue the "occult" thing, and the WWE put a bit of money (and creativity) into it. I have a soft spot for Deuce though, I really think I seen something in him more then a few times. So that one I'm not going to agree with. I do agree with Knox though, although I would package him slightly different. I want an axe murderer or some type of backwoods guy for his gimmick... Someone that everyone just hates to get in the ring with no matter who they are (face or heel). Snitsky to me still seems like a good guy to have as the lower card monster. So I'm not really into letting him go. Pluss, he seems to be able to make people look good when that's the goal.

I agree with the Knox comment, I've always wanted him to have some kind of loincloth around his trunks as a barbarian-ish gimmick, but the backwoods tihng works fine too. Even though his current gimmick is nothing knew, Knox has the package to really work a good gimmick as a rough backwoods man. He doesn't look jacked up - just naturally massive, wild hair and beard, menacing face. Although it seems Raw are wising up to his potential.

[QUOTE=Gabbo;535746] Snitsky can go for all I care. As can D'lo, Deuce, Hacksaw, Val Venis ( I was a Venis mark, but he really has nothing to offer the company anymore), Ryan Braddock, Hawkins and Ryder, Mayrse, Ortiz, Spears, Tiffany and Tony Atlas. Wouldn't mind they gave Kevin Thorn another chance tbh.[/QUOTE] Whoa there, Brother Gabbo. Wouldn't go quite that far. Several names on there I wouldn't be so quick to dump on. D Lo and Val have the skills both in ring and mic wise to be either valuable veteran tag partners for someone or tag champs themselves. Shame they didn't think to put one of them with Dykstra before releasing him. That could have been a really good move. Imagine the split feud and Dykstra whining about how a future Hall of Famer like himself shouldn't be saddled with a has-been like D. Lo or Val. Could have been great stuff. Hawkins and Ryder are a regular tag team. A commodity that seems to have been in short supply in the E for years now. Braddock and Spears probably could be as well. Especially if you aligned them with Maryse and had her manipulating them with sexual favors. Perhaps with the public aim of proving that she's not only the hottest Smackdown diva but the smartest as well. She's gone from interviewer to in ring competitor. Having her play a jill of all trades type by trying to manage and wrestle at the same time could be a natural next step for her. Deuce I grant you. He probably is expendable as he got cut off at the knees when they dumped Domino. Which is a move I really don't get. Deuce and Domino could have been a pentheon type tag team given the proper attention. They just mixed so well together. Hacksaw's mostly an advisor these days as is Atlas. So in this economy I could see dumping them. And I don't think I know this Tiffany girl much if at all. So she's probably expendable too. And Snitsky probably has run his course. Although I'd love to see what would happen if he hooked up in a tag team with Roadkill. Last time I saw Snitsky, he looked like he could be a natural to play The World's Largest Mennonite.

Archived