DOTM: Cornellverse

DOTM: Cornellverse  

54 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse

• FINisher's "BBW - Start a War Chapter II"
    • Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"
    • No Neck's "Secret's of the Ring Volume Two"
    • Marcel Fromage's "UEW: The New tradition"
    • Phantom Strangers' "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97]"
    • Big Papa 42's "SWF:Generation Supreme"
    • infinitywpi's "Tradition Dictates that you be Welcomed"

[U][SIZE=3][B]Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*] FINisher's - BBW - Start a War Chapter II [*] Tigerkinney's Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 [*] No Neck's Secret's of the Ring Volume Two [*] Marcel Fromage's UEW: The New tradition [*] Phantom Strangers Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97] [*] Big Papa 42's SWF:Generation Supreme [*] Tradition Dictates that you be Welcomed by infinitywpi [/LIST]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least Dragonmack still loves my diary :o Joking aside, I actually do think there are other diaries that deserve to win over my mine for last month, alot of in want of a better term filler shows this month for me. My vote goes to No Neck, not one vote yet ? Yet for me he produced a candidate for show of the year last month with his take on Supreme Challenge. Big Papa 42's SWF diary has also been conistently good and Finisher's BBW diary is alot of fun.

Thank you everyone who voted for me: I'm overwhelmed of the responses and votes, I really am. Thanks. Some great diaries here as always, I'm having difficulties to pick. :D It's great that we have such a wide spectrum of Cornellverse promotions presented in different eras!

Thanks you kindly to anyone who has voted for me. Wasn't really expecting to get nominated, let alone get much in the way of votes. There are so many other fantastic diaries on the board right now. Its awesome to know that some people are enjoying the diary that much.

Many thanks to all the diary writers out there. Lord knows I have tried it a billion times and always fell flat on my face. But in regards to DOTM, I say infinity. His diary is the only one I read consistently. I have stumbled across about every diary (cverse) a time or two but his is the only one I stick with.

[quote=infinitywpi;537262]Still got most of the day to go, man. It's still anybody's game.[/quote] I wouldn't really mind who's to win. I mean, honestly, I have to give credit to those who deserve it. Your diary has been running for 6 months. You're in 2013 in your game, I'm in 1997 :p There's one thing that makes me really, really happy. And that is the fact that there has been overall [B]45 votes[/B] as of now. And that.. That's awesome. :cool:

[QUOTE=FINisher;537269]I wouldn't really mind who's to win. I mean, honestly, I have to give credit to those who deserve it. Your diary has been running for 6 months. You're in 2013 in your game, I'm in 1997 :p There's one thing that makes me really, really happy. And that is the fact that there has been overall [B]45 votes[/B] as of now. And that.. That's awesome. :cool:[/QUOTE] Hey at least you didn't lose because a 2nd person didn't nominate you for the Rookie of the Month. :p And if you couldn't tell, I voted for PPPW since he created a wrestling user character that I actually like. :D

Archived