Mexican Showdown 2

Alright guys same thing as what Orange had setup. I want to start a multiplayer game in Mexico. The way I want it to work is to have all regions active then you pick one of the three promotions already in exsistance. I will make my own company on medium, which starts off at Regional, then we play from there in an all out war....So any takerS?

yeah i when i said war i meant between said company and the one i create. Anyway sounds like we have a nice 4way game in place you guys pm me your email addresses. As far as how often goes that's really up to you. At the start I would like to get down with at least one day a day until the shows start and then a couple days to do the show and what not. Which brings me to my next question. As some of you may or may not know I was doing a diary with Orange before it feel through and would like to continue doing one. With that being said is anyone else interested in writing one up with me, or should I just summarize your events?

yeah i when i said war i meant between said company and the one i create. Anyway sounds like we have a nice 4way game in place you guys pm me your email addresses. As far as how often goes that's really up to you. At the start I would like to get down with at least one day a day until the shows start and then a couple days to do the show and what not. Which brings me to my next question. As some of you may or may not know I was doing a diary with Orange before it feel through and would like to continue doing one. With that being said is anyone else interested in writing one up with me, or should I just summarize your events?

I might be able to do something short and simple. probably not a lot of in between stuff but I could at least write up my shows.

Archived