OLLIE: The People's Promotion

Any possible chance Burning Exile does crappy matches is due to his low popularity in Mexico as Ollie is a performance based promo?

You mean popularity based as in based much more on popularity like an SE fed. All of the starting lucha feds are based much more on popularity ah but to control MHW based more on Performance.

Here's the card for the first OLLIE Lucha Libre:

OLLIE Lucha Libre

Burning EXILE vs. Championa Jr.

Rafael Ruiz vs. Laberinto Jr. *Non-Title

The Murderer's vs. Two Phoenix

El Leon vs. El Critico

Also, I have a question again for people more experienced with Mexico, does Lucha Libre ever do any specialty matches like Ladder, cage, casket etc.

I know they do three-ways and four-ways but I'm not sure of anything other then that.

OLLIE Lucha Libre

Burning EXILE vs. Championa Jr.

EXILE doesn't seem to be doing well for you. DOn't be discouraged, build his popularity but Championa Jr. is well on his way to main eventing.

Rafael Ruiz vs. Laberinto Jr. *Non-Title

You seem to waqnt to push Ruiz, not a bad choice although he's a bit old and bland but he'll take the non-title

The Murderer's vs. Dos Phoenix

You can cahnge anything else you want but I'm gona change this bck as Two Phoenix just sounds sily. The Phoenix boys take a DQ one after being attacked by El Enjambre (The Swarm)

El Leon vs. El Critico

Great main event Critico wins wuth some underhanded tactics.

AAA does cage matches both regular and the weird done one as well. But that's really the only experience I have with Lucha.

Archived