D.O.T.T. Update in Progress

I don't know if you have done this yet,but it is something I did on my copy of the mod:

The basic "low" moves like Forearm Blow,Punch,Bodyslam,etc.....I gave a little bump across the board in wow,stiffness,and ouch factor...noting crazy,just 2 or 3 points across the board,i found it makes a good difference in match ratings,a decent worker can hit C's pretty often if you try and put a match together sensibly,even against a lousy worker,which i feel is a shade more realistic

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to apologize to those waiting for me to email this out or upload it somewhere.

A lot of testing and subsequent tweaking is being performed on the data so that these Legends and new promotions work properly in a gameplay context.

Here's an updated list of work done:

Much of it the result of fellow poster Socko's testing and suggestions - but I assume all credit. :D

* All weekly events have been removed - save those from touring companies

* EMLL, UWA, Catch, NJPW, Joint, all of Canada, all of the U.S., and All-Star U.K. have had their rosters sorted; pics assigned, stats done, etc.

* EMLL now start at National. If anyone deserves it at the start of the game, it is that dinosaur.

* EMLL & UWA Lucha Legends done (either created from scratch or tweaked to their prime stats): El Santo, Blue Demon, Dr. Wagner, El Gran Marcus, Angel Blanco, El Solitario, Adorable Rubi, MS-1, El Matemático, Gran Apache, Huracán Ramírez - plus a few more that I can not recall at the moment

* Added: Powerful Women of Wrestling promotion -- Mid West, USA -- Small -- Women's Entertainment

* A bunch of old school women movesets added

* A lot of the belts have been tweaked - or in the case of regional Jr. Heavyweight Titles, renamed to Television Titles in order to increase the pool of potential challengers for the AI booking.

* All Japan & New Japan have both had their starting Popularity slightly lowered. As touring promotions are not working properly, both of these guys had a huge advantage in going National.

* Various Move Tweaks

* Various Promotion AI Tweaks

* Added Moves: Threatening of the Referee -- The Shining Apprentice

Huzzah...

Archived