Hey guys and gals.

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I am just starting out on pretty much my first 'straight edge' game, and wanted to clear up a few things so that I don't f'up from the first day.

1. One of the owner goals I got was to make sure Hardcore Holly reaches at least C momentum when the time expires. If I fire Holly do I automatically fail the goal, or will the goal just disappear?

2. I have 5 goals, 1 at critical importance, 2 at high importance and 2 at average importance. For each of these what will the repercussions be if I fail them?

3. One of the goals is to keep Undertaker at B popularity across america and last for 31months. So in the 31months he can not drop below B, or by the end he must still be above B?

Thanks.

1. One of the owner goals I got was to make sure Hardcore Holly reaches at least C momentum when the time expires. If I fire Holly do I automatically fail the goal, or will the goal just disappear?

I'm pretty sure the goal will disappear. It did for me with Shawn Gonzalez (although he left of his own accord)

2. I have 5 goals, 1 at critical importance, 2 at high importance and 2 at average importance. For each of these what will the repercussions be if I fail them?

If you fail the critical importance goal, chances are you will be sacked. High importance you will greatly upset your boss, but you should be OK (unless you fail both, then you will almost certainly be gone). The average importance ones won't get you sacked. Personally I try to avoid failing any if I can, but I you fail a couple of the average goals you will be fine so long as you pass the critical as that will boost your owners happiness level.

3. One of the goals is to keep Undertaker at B popularity across america and last for 31months. So in the 31months he can not drop below B, or by the end he must still be above B?

It should just mean he'll need to be at that pop at the end of the goal.

Archived