BETA - 1998 - Monday Night Wars Mod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you need to unzip it...then create a new database in the game editor and copy and paste the files you unzip into the new data folder.

What he said. :)

paulskn has kindly sent me his last Japan data update, so once I've included that and added some of Mr. Parent's new workers, we'll be ready for a release.

I'm thinking in a months time or so.

• 3 weeks later...
Still crazy excited for this puppy. 1998 is the perfect year for a mod for a game like TEW. And the detail you guys provide in this thing is stunning, the amount of polish even on that early unfinished beta you released is amazing. The bios especially are very well done. Can't wait to see the finished product.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
*prays this mod isn't kaput*

I'm with you. I came across the mod just this morning, and so far I've only had time to glance at the stats of the WCW roster...but this looks absolutely excellent. I really hope this one makes it, because now I'm hyped up about it.

I'm with you. I came across the mod just this morning, and so far I've only had time to glance at the stats of the WCW roster...but this looks absolutely excellent. I really hope this one makes it, because now I'm hyped up about it.

It's the hand written bios that get me, so much awesome detail. It shows they're really taking their time and putting thought into the data, not just throwing something together to be able to "lolz look how big and how quick I got this out" you know what I mean?

<----- Still excited.

It's the hand written bios that get me, so much awesome detail. It shows they're really taking their time and putting thought into the data, not just throwing something together to be able to "lolz look how big and how quick I got this out" you know what I mean?

<----- Still excited.

What, not a fan of Wikipedia copy and paste? :p

Really, if a modder would want someone to do nothing else but write bios, I'd be all over it.

If TCP won't come back, I could always take over for him. 1998 was a fun time for wrestling.

I got the beta and can add all the wrestlers I added in, I still have them.

And then I can go from there. Maybe work with paulskln for Japan if he still has the data he made.

here is my japan data and notes i was using feel free to do whatever with it

http://rapidshare.com/files/201678490/1998_japan_notes.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/201673733/1998.zip

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Phil Parent" data-cite="Phil Parent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21459" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, well I've mailed TCP so we'll see.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Any word on this Phil or Tom?</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived