WMMA vs. MMA: What is going on?

Since I am waiting for the sign- ups for my ultimate fighter. I am thinking this is going to be a good way to pass the time.

At a mma convention

The place was electric as fighters from all major companies were here. People were getting along as some people were getting to drunk and making fun of other fighters. Some of the fighters noticed an empty booth that said world of mixed martial arts. Randy Couture walked up to it and some other fighters behind him.

Couture- What is this place.

Booth instructor- This is promoting these young fighters.

Couture looked at the booth instructor's name tag and it said Adam. Couture picked up a peice of paper and it had names on it.

Couture- Well Adam, I have never heard of this undefeated fighter named Hassan Fezzik.

Adam- He is the best fighter out there. He could take out Fedor he is so good.

Fedor- Impossible, I have only been beaten once and that was because of a mistake by my opponent.

Adam- If you guys want to learn more about this, step into the booth. It's big enough to hold all of you.

The fighters stepped in.

Adam- Oh wait, I have to do something real quick.

Adam went to the computer and started opening files. He then clicked on something that sayed "WMMA" the booth started glowing and then the fighters were gone.

Adam- Finally, it took them long enough. Time to prove the world how good my creations are. Are they ready for this game.

What happened to the fighters of the mma world. Who is this Adam fellow, read more to find out.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a gigantic room with a movie theater screen

A man in a black mask appeared on the screen. All the fighters just looked around and had a puzzled expression on their faces.

The man in the black mask- My name is Adam Ryland. Welcome to my creation, it is called the world of mixed martial arts. I have brought you here to test your skills against my fighters. The rules are pretty simple, make it to the arena on fighter's hill and you will see me in person.

Rampage Jackson- Dawg, this is not a game, let us out.

BJ Penn- I am going to kick that dude's ass!

Adam- Just go before something bad happens.

They walked out a garage door and stood a fighter there. He was dark and had alot of muscles.

Fighter- I am Wilson Franklin, you must beat me to move on.

Kimbo Slice- Ok you wanna be me, I'll take you.

Will the mma fighters keep going, or will Kimbo Slice lead them to their downfall, find out soon.

I will only take the results from the WMMA game, I will not be writing their report as because I want the finishes in this thread to be very intresting.

A ref appeared out of nowhere and he was ready for this fight.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/TEWMan/SliceFranklyn.gif

Kimbo Slice vs. Wilson Franklin

The fight began with Wilson Franklin wanting to touch gloves. Slice moved in and he was dropped with a powerful right. Frankling then mounted and dropped bombs on Slice. Slice was covering up well. Franklin let the fight go back to its feet. Franklin had a smirk on his face and Slice charged. Slice was swinging for the fences. Slice was hit in the body several times. Franklin then clinched up, he then hitting Slice with some dirty boxing. Out of nowhere, Slice hit a beautiful uppercut and Franklin went down hard. Slice then hit Franklin with a couple of shots to the face when he was down. The ref knew it was over so he pushed Kimbo out the way. Slice wins via KO of round 1 in 3:56.

The fighters was so relieved to see Kimbo win. The fighters walked off and then they spotted a bar which was called Forum 67. They walked in...

As the fighters walked into the bar, they noticed the bar was divided into two main sections, wrestling and mma. The fighters stepped into the and saw a lot of people looking at them.

Randy Couture- Who is in charge here?

Everyone was silent.

Rampage Jackson- He asked you a question!

One of the people at the bar stood up and walked close to the fighters.

GSP- What is your name.

person-My name is UFC-King, since I think that you guys are from the UFC, just call me PJ.

Another person runs over to join.

other person- oh yea, my name is JJ Reid.

PJ stared at him awkwardly. JJ just gave him a look like go with it. A man sitting down stood up and he had a device on his arm. He took off his coat, hats, and glasses. It revealed a man with many tatoos and spiky hair.

man-My name is Matthew Dean, I am the Gamma middleweight champion. I want to face any who challenge me!!!

Rich Franklin-Im ready to fight, face me, former UFC middleweight champ.

Matthew Dean just pushed a button on his arm and then shot out a capsule. Appeared was a octagon.

Matthew Dean- Lets not have this fight in the street.

The MMa fighters have just gotten two new allies, Rich Franklin is on the spot now, will he succeed?

Matthew Dean vs. Rich Franklin for Gamma middleweight Title

Round 1

The fight began with the two fighters touching gloves but you could just see the evil stare through Dean. The fight began with Dean attemping a quick takedown but Franklin was having none of it. For the next 30 seconds the fighters circled each other. Franklin then stung the gloves with two quick jabs. Out of nowhere, Dean was hit in the forehead hard and Dean got shooked up. Dean quickly clinches up. Franklin then hits a muay thai knee that smacks Dean in the face hard. Quickly, Dean breaks the clinch and nails a beautiful takedown near the cage. Franklin was in guard, not much action. After a long time, Dean hits a elbow out of nowhere. That cut up Franklin right above the eye. Dean wiggles around and slips into side control. He went for an elbow but it just missed. The fighters just stayed there and Matthew Dean let the clock run. Globalmmarts.com sees it 10-9 Dean.

Round 2

The round began with Franklin striking a elbow right at Dean's head. Dean crashed to the ground hard. Franklin was measuring Dean while he was on the ground. Dean was just waiting on the ground with his legs up. Franklin then dropped a wild punch, Dean grabbed it and locked in a arm triangle. He sunk it in deep and Franklin looked like he was going to tap out any second. Out of nowhere, Franklin lifted Dean up and slammed him! Dean broke the hold and Franklin got to his feet quickly. Dean refused to get up but the ref forced him to. Quickly, Franklin locked in a muay thai clinch. When Dean was trying to position, he was struck by a uppercut that smacked Dean flush on the chin. Dean went down like a ton of bricks, Franklin pounced and gave a couple of shots to Dean before the ref ended it. Rich Franklin wins by KO of round 2 in 2:37.

Franklin walks away as he takes high fives from his team. What will happen next, in this weird story?

As the fighters walked into the bar, they noticed the bar was divided into two main sections, wrestling and mma. The fighters stepped into the and saw a lot of people looking at them.

Randy Couture- Who is in charge here?

Everyone was silent.

Rampage Jackson- He asked you a question!

One of the people at the bar stood up and walked close to the fighters.

GSP- What is your name.

person-My name is UFC-King, since I think that you guys are from the UFC, just call me PJ.

Another person runs over to join.

other person- oh yea, my name is JJ Reid.

PJ stared at him awkwardly. JJ just gave him a look like go with it. A man sitting down stood up and he had a device on his arm. He took off his coat, hats, and glasses. It revealed a man with many tatoos and spiky hair.

man-My name is Matthew Dean, I am the Gamma middleweight champion. I want to face any who challenge me!!!

Rich Franklin-Im ready to fight, face me, former UFC middleweight champ.

Matthew Dean just pushed a button on his arm and then shot out a capsule. Appeared was a octagon.

Matthew Dean- Lets not have this fight in the street.

The MMa fighters have just gotten two new allies, Rich Franklin is on the spot now, will he succeed?

YaY ! I'm In a dynasty

Oh and thanks for the poster publicity :)

As the group was roaming the streets, they were just peering around.

JJ- So where are we going?

Couture- Shhhh

JJ-Hey PJ, where are we going?

PJ- Shut up.

JJ- Where are we going?

Whole group- SHUT UP!!

JJ-Sorry.

The fighters cut a corner and there stood a man with a circle beard.

mir- Who is that? ( To PJ)

PJ That is Stratos Papaioannou. Very good fighter, difficult to submit.

Mir- No one is to difficult to submit. JJ, can you hand me my gloves.

JJ- Dominate him Frank.

Stratos than pushed a button on his arm and another capsule came out and appeared a octagon. Stratos just had a wicked smirk on his face and he was ready to face the ever so confident Frank Mir.

Frank Mir vs. Stratos Papaioannou

Round 1

The fight began quickly as Mir ran to the center of the cage. It was met quickly by a easy takedown by Stratos. Stratos was just giving Mir some great ground and pound. The ref looked as though he was going to stop the fight, but Mir wiggled up to the stand up position. Mir hit a low kick then backed off. For some odd reason, Stratos went for a high kick. It was very slow and Mir caught it and took Stratos down. Mir still had the leg and he applied a leg lock. It was locked in tight but Stratos was calm. The ref than heard a snap and stopped the fight. Frank Mir wins via Submission leg lock at 4:13 of round 1.

Frank Mir just won that fight easily. Pj looked at his map and then whispered to Couture.

PJ- Hey, we have to go stop by my friends place, his name is Shiga(awesome).

JJ- Cool, Shiga wouldbe a great addition to our group.

Rampage- He better be, he better not be a waste of time.

Looking for Shiga

PJ- If I were Shiga, where would I be?

JJ- Probably wandering somewhere.

PJ- Hey JJ, knock knock?

JJ- Whos there?

PJ- Shut UP!!

JJ- Shut Up Who? Oh:(

PJ- He is probably at the virtual reality arcade.

JJ- Probably playing wrestling spirit.

Couture- Then let's go to this so called arcade.

The fighters took a while to get to the arcade as they got lost. But when they finally made it, there was a teen who had a helmet on his head. It looked as though he was wrestling.

JJ- Hey Shiga, whats goin on?

The teen got hit to the ground, and a voice said 1-2-3.

Shiga- Dammit, I was about to win the SWF world heavyweight championship from Jack Bruce. Thanks alot.

PJ- Hey Shiga, we need your help.

Shiga- Whats on your mind?

PJ- These are fighters from the MMA world.

Shiga- Point is?

PJ- They need to get to the Arena. Can you help?

Shiga- Anything to help my two buds. We should just rest for now.

PJ- What ever, lets go look for the hotel.

They wandered off to find a hotel. Now another has joined, will he be able to help them out?

Looking for Shiga

PJ- If I were Shiga, where would I be?

JJ- Probably wandering somewhere.

PJ- Hey JJ, knock knock?

JJ- Whos there?

PJ- Shut UP!!

JJ- Shut Up Who? Oh:(

PJ- He is probably at the virtual reality arcade.

JJ- Hey Shiga, whats goin on?

The teen got hit to the ground, and a voice said 1-2-3.

Shiga- Dammit, I was about to win the SWF world heavyweight championship from Jack Bruce. Thanks alot.

Haha this is a great dynasty.

I love this.

Archived