WMMA vs. MMA: What is going on?

At the Hotel

The rooms were divided with three beds each. Of course, the three good friends Shiga, PJ, and JJ were sharing a room playing on the computer.

Shiga- PJ, what are you doing.

PJ- Im playing WMMA, we need to find holes in the mma fighters.

JJ- That is a good idea, now we will know the fighters weaknesses.

Pj downloaded the scouting information into his PDA. Shiga did the same and JJ downloaded it as well. There was a knock at the door.

Couture- Open the door!

PJ ran to the door and opened it.

PJ- Whats going on?

Couture- There is a altercation outside of the hotel.

Shiga looked at Pj and they left. JJ grabbed a bag of chips and some soda and followed. What is going on? What is this altercation? Read more to find out.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Altercation

They walked out of the hotel and saw a big group in a circle. They shoved their way through the circle, they saw a man with brown hair and orange shorts. When JJ saw the man, he dropped his drink and the bag of ships and was shocked.

Couture- Who is that?

PJ- Uhh... thats... (PJ was unsure to say his name)

Couture- Spit it out!

Shiga- Hey dont yell at him, he did nothin wrong.

PJ- His name is JJ Reid.:(

Couture- That is impossible, JJ is right over there. (He pointed to the shocked JJ)

The man was destroying everyone who came close to him. Couture was worried.

Couture- Forrest, you ready?

Forrest- You know it.

Couture- I'll deal with you three later.

JJ Reid then pushed a button and a octagon appeared.

JJ Reid vs. Forrest Griffin

The two fighters touched gloves. Reid attempted a slow leg kick and it was easily caught by Forrest. Griffin then hit Reid with a looping left hook. Reid backed up to the cage, Griffin didnt waste anytime and tried a kick of his own that smacked the hands. Out of nowhere, Reid nailed a quick takedown. Reid was in full mount unloading on Griffin. Griffin was defending well so that the ref did not have to stop it. Reid then captured one of Griffin's arms and secured in a kimura. It was kinda sloppy because Griffin then flipped over Reid and had Reid in side control. He let the fight go back to the feet. They spent thirty seconds circling each other. Reid then suprised Griffin and moved in and swung for the fences. Griffin clinched up. Reid seemed uncomfortable in this spot. Griffin then put his hands on the back of Reid's neck. He had him in the mauy thai clinch. He then started unloading on knees to the head, all of them hit cleanly. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, Reid went down hard. One more elbow by Griffin for good measure and the ref ended it. Forest Griffin wins by KO in round 1 of 3:22.

Couture- Nice work Forrest.

Forrest- He worried me when he I was on the ground, but I reconstructed my self.

Couture- No on to you! (He looked straight at the JJ Reid imposter.) Who do you think you are.

Imposter- My real name is Chaz, I usually go by my nickname JJ. So im sorry.

Wanderlei Silva- We cant trust him anymore.

Shiga- BullS**t, he is not what you guys think he is. Everyone makes mistakes, or did you not re watch the fight with Rampage Wanderlei.

Couture- Regardless, you guys cannot be trusted. We will go our seperate ways from here.

PJ- Watever, you guys dont even know this world. This is our home, good luck with out us.

The two groups went their seperate ways.

Chaz-Thanks Shiga,I thought you were going to tell me to shut up.

Shiga- We all need to stick together. No matter what, the fighters will come to their senses.

The group is divided, how will this help any of them, find out on the next write up.

JJ losing to my least favourite fighter of all-time If THERE WAS A RIGHT SOUND FOR THAT I'D SAY IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCE WHEN WERE MMA FIGHTS FIXED!

other then that I enjoyed the update

LOL, I knew he would react like this. JJ should be better in the clinch, that was probably his main weakness.

JJ's only weakness is the fixed MMA fights

Hmm, where was that list, I seemed to have misplaced it. Oh just found it. *Clears throat* Here are the people who have beaten JJ Reid in my WMMA games.

John Rivero (2)

Zvonimir Asanovic

Christopher Sharp

Jim Carpenter

George Laurent

Maarteen De Vries

They buried him in the ground. He went to a unanimous decision only 1 time in this list. HA HA:p VIctory shiga

Archived