WMMA vs. MMA: What is going on?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lonely 3

As Shiga, PJ, and Chaz were walking alone. They were all disappointed at what happened. Chaz looked at the two nervously.

Chaz- Guys, I am really sorry about lying? :(

Shiga- It's okay, we need to stick together.

PJ- Shiga is right, if we dont stick together, we will be in more trouble than ever.

Chaz- What we going to do now?

Shiga- We should stay close behind the fighters, they might need our help.

Chaz and PJ- Agreed.

The 3 are tailgating the fighters, read more to find out what is going on with the fighters.

No too far

As the three were following the fighters, they had a strange feeling in their minds.

PJ- Hey guys, I have a feeling we are being followed.

Shiga- I have been thinkin that too.

Chaz- Maybe it is just...

Out of nowhere the three teens were surrounded by fighters and a man in a suit.

Man in suit- Hello, I am Adam Ryland. You are trespassing in my world. That is not allowed. Three of my fighters will beat you and lock you up. Meet Tim Boyer, JJ Reid, and Tony McCall.

Shiga, PJ, and Chaz were all facing one of the fighters.

Shiga- Tony McCall

PJ- Tim Boyer

Chaz- JJ Reid

JJ Reid- You want to go by my name, i'll make you pay.

JJ Reid vs. Chaz

Chaz rushed forward and Reid hit a devastating punch that hit Chaz right in the nose. Chaz was knocked out clean and fighters arrested him.

PJ- Me next!!!!!! You son of a B****

Tim Boyer vs. PJ

Pj quickly hit a leg kick. That hit hard and Pj then attempted another one, but Boyer caught it and smashed a right hook into Pj's face. Pj went down unconcious. Boyer got in one more hit before the other fighters arrested Pj.

Shiga just looked at the man with Red hair.

Tony McCall vs. Shiga

Shiga began to just dance around McCall. McCall hit a superman punch that dazed Shiga. McCall turned around thinking it was done. Shiga rose up and hit McCall with a elbow. McCall then picked up Shiga and slammed him to the ground hard. He then followed up with some elbows that knocked Shiga out. Shiga was arrested as well.

Three heroes have just been defeated by the fighters of wmma. How will they get out of this mess?

• 2 weeks later...

Jail Time

The three young heroes were whispering amoungst themselves.

Chaz- Guys, how are we going to get out of here.

PJ- Dont worry Chaz, we are going to get out of this.

Shiga- PJ is right, if we lose faith we will be in even more trouble than we currently are.

Then all of a sudden they heard a boom. They looked too see two teens that they were shocked to see.

PJ- So Tek and Mizfit, Im suprised to see you guys arent playing another prank on this town.

Tek- You are just lucky we are here.

Shiga- Whatever.

Mizfit-We should get out here before anybody notices what we did.

Chaz- Yea, no one would not notice a huge explosion. Very clever you guys.

Tek- Hey, just be happy we saved you guys okay.

Shiga- Maybe we should go meet up with the fighters again, we need all the help we could get now.

Now there is five companions. Will they stand a chance against Adam's power?

Archived