Historic event in my game (cornellverse)

Matthew Dean Just won his third world title....in his third different weight class!!!!!

he started as a middleweight, captured the title, made a few defences before losing it. i dropped him down to welterweight and he captured that championship, but dropped it to Reguiro. he spent most of my game as a welterweight. One day i checked the talk to worker screen and he was willing to move to lightweight. he was grwoing stale as a welterweight so i pulled the trigger. After a tune up at 155, i put him up against long time champ Fernendes, and he knocked him out!!!

he currently sports a 20-9 record, with 3 titles in 3 weight classes. i think that should get him in the hall of fame!!!

any other "historic" events in your games?

At my last PPV Tim Boyer KO'd Rick Stanley in 29 seconds with a head kick knock out, the sad part about it was that it was Rick Stanleys Retirement fight, really bad way to go out. In a way I'm kind of happy because I'm only a year and 2 months into my game and Staley wants to retire I'm glad he got his head Cro Copped off.

Guest JJReid

Stiles vs Morrison 2 and 3 would probley be mine.

First as you all know Morrison won.

second Stiles choked him out with a guillotine in the 4th round.

3rd witch was Morrisons retirement fight Stiles won a close Decision.

In my WEFF game Karen Curtis has won the title in the lightweight, middleweight (added in) and heavyweight division and retired due to injury with a 32-8 record. Her rivalry with Umeka Fujiwara was a huge money draw for my company, she ultimately lost the series but scored the only decisive win (via knock out) while Fujiwara took all her wins on decisions.

Doug Hansen won Two world titles in one year.

James Foster went on a 4 fight losing streak before making an 7 win streak comeback to the title.

Gonzales vs Da Guida. Epic war 5 round TKO Gonzales for lightweight title. it was 38-38

In my game I only have 3 weight classes lightweight(light and welter) middleweight(middle and light heavy) and heavyweight, Bill Brown is a former heavyweight champion, hes cut weight and is now next in line at lightweight title(which ok is kinda the welterweight title) but still if he wins his title shot he will have went from heavyweight champ to lightweight champ, that'd be unheard of in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived