UFC Undisputed Roster and Release date video!!!

shigakai

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I've missed out on 7 wins due to disconnections. But once when I lost, the game kinda froze then returned to the online menu and said the match was invalid. I certainly didn't quit. These disconnections seemed to only happen when the fight ends with a submission. So maybe it's some sort of glitch and not actual quitting.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I've missed out on 7 wins due to disconnections. But once when I lost, the game kinda froze then returned to the online menu and said the match was invalid. I certainly didn't quit. These disconnections seemed to only happen when the fight ends with a submission. So maybe it's some sort of glitch and not actual quitting.

Same just happened to me, I beat a level 26 in my debut, and the bastard disconnected, and the match was invalid, Has the patch come out yet :(

I kinda gave up on playing online until the patch comes. Too many heartbreaking disconnects. I played 4 guys in a row ranked in the top 100. Beat the first 3, all disconnects! Then of course the 4th guy handed me my own ass on a platter ;) . So I fight 4 tough fights and get no wins and 1 loss. BS! By the way if anyone here playing on PS3 plays our very own "samuricex" of GDS, I'm warning you now, he's an animal! Beat me down twice in a row

Archived