Hustle

alphadraighon

So, I've been trying to get a hold of as many Japanese wrestling DVDs as possible, mostly just because I prefer their stuff the the garbage they put on TV in the states these days. Oddly enough, I've a growing fascination with HUSTLE. I say odd, because the company's whole purpose seems to be an attempt to either mimic or mock American sports entertainment.

Anyway, I'm having a very hard time finding much on them. Not much info, and I can never get their webpage to translate properly, and absolutely no one ever seems to have their DVDs available--always sold out.

Anybody know where I can get some good info, or find the DVDs?

HUSTLE is going to be hard to find in my opinion. If you would be willing to take a sugestion you might want to try and fine some ddt stuff. They are a puro/comedy fed that definity fits the hustle style. They don't take them selfs serioulsy at all. for instance some of the champions have been.

a ladder *on three diffrent times*

a baseball bat

An "invisible wrestler" who lost the belt after getting shot with a death ray.

a stuffed 'Hello Kitty' doll

and best of all.......a possed little girl who can choke slam adults ;)

they do have some serious wrestles though like w*ing and Madman Pondo. it is going to be alot easyer i think then hustle.

HUSTLE is going to be hard to find in my opinion. If you would be willing to take a sugestion you might want to try and fine some ddt stuff. They are a puro/comedy fed that definity fits the hustle style. They don't take them selfs serioulsy at all. for instance some of the champions have been.

a ladder *on three diffrent times*

a baseball bat

An "invisible wrestler" who lost the belt after getting shot with a death ray.

a stuffed 'Hello Kitty' doll

and best of all.......a possed little girl who can choke slam adults ;)

they do have some serious wrestles though like w*ing and Madman Pondo. it is going to be alot easyer i think then hustle.

I'll definitely check them out, but still need to find HUSTLE. I've seen bits and pieces of their stuff online, and just kind of got hooked. Part of it is just trying to understand the bizarre storylines they seem to use.

Make a friend in Japan.

Seriously! :)

I get most of my DVDs (and photobooks ;) and really bad pop albums by joshi wrestlers) from friends in Okinawa and Tokyo. If you can't contact the promotion directly and get on their mailing list or what-have-you, that's probably your best bet.

Archived