Comments on WMMA 2 - suggestions

I'm currently playing WMMA 2 and I find it really entertaining. Like others have commented, the new workers are refreshing. But my main interest has been the improved 'match engine reports' which I've found nice to read. I'm really enjoying its simplicity and its changed focus on matches, negociations and promotion planning.

Here are simple suggestions I have:

- I would remove the 'Continue to next match?' reminder after each matches as they seem unneeded and break the flow when looking at the results.

- I would move the 'Save Report' feature after each match to the show result screen and allow the possibility to save the entire show instead of selecting each match thus creating show reports containing each matches. (I believe it could easily be done by caching the reports and then allowing this possibility)

- It might be only me, but match results with 'Very Poor', 'Decent', 'Excellent' and other words would be more pleasant to scan if they were in the form of '**', '***' or '****'.

- I would like having at least the picture of the worker I'm currently talking to in contract negociations and if possible most of the info from the 'right screen' in the 'Roster screen' to make it seem more personal.

- I would like having the camp information in the 'Current Status' screen when viewing a worker profile in his profile screen and make it as easily viewable as the other informations (with white and yellow) as I think it would fit better there and be more easily available (without an extra click).

- I would like having independent matches (or shows) reported in the 'Results screen' as an added feature to search potential new workers.

Archived