Wrestlemania is tonight

justtxyank

Vince had better make up for this, or I will never ever watch more than 7 PPV's a year.

LOLOLOL!!! YOU THINK VINCE CARE THATS YOU WONT ORDER MORE THEN 7!?!?!?! LOL, If he found out he would be happly that you order that many.LOLOLOL!!! You could do what I do and ORDER 000000000000000!!! After I relize I was getting ripped off.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I paid for Hardy vs Hardy and I got what I paid for. Then they through in Taker vs Michaels and well just wow. I always forget that as big as taker is and as old as he is he can still go that long in a match. Taker won and Michaels looked great and now I am satisfied with my Wrestlemania purchase.

Quoted for pure truth.

Great to know that Shaun Michaels can take a loss and maintain his 'Mr WrestleMania' status. He never ceases to steal the show, does he?

shawn is four matches below 500. at Mania i believe he just always puts on the best match of his life each time, this is a far better match than last years.

Man and my TEW game has both these men past their primes by 5 years at least maybe we should fix that lol

I feel bad for show, cena, edge, orton, and HHH.

Just about to say this.

how in the hell do you even try to beat that match.... Savage comes out at the end of the Orton, HHH match and elbow drops orton through the announce table and says don't kick elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooo yeah

Even then I'd still be going for HBK vs. Taker

lol i know I just thought it be funny as hell then hogan comes out and says, but i didn't touch her... then Ult. Warrior comes out and says "NOOOOOOOO IT WAS THE POWER OF THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE WORLD..........JIM FORCE..... NO I MEAN TE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then randy punts all three in the head lol

I feel bad for show, cena, edge, orton, and HHH. how in the hell do you even try to beat that match.... Savage comes out at the end of the Orton, HHH match and elbow drops orton through the announce table and says don't kick elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooo yeah

I'd mark tbh

she is back in a wheel chair! When the hell did that happen?

BREAKING NEWS

it is being reported that Vickie Guerrero Copeland pulled her back today after rolling out of bed with the big show, Cena, and Edge it what can only be describe as a scary sight..... stay tuned for more updates on this bizzare incident!

BREAKING NEWS

it is being reported that Vickie Guerrero Copeland pulled her back today after rolling out of bed with the big show, Cena, and Edge it what can only be describe as a scary sight..... stay tuned for more updates on this bizzare incident!

Nightmares :eek:

If Christian then joins Jeff then I would be dancing on rooftops

it would be a different way of doing the kayfabe brother tag teams battling other brother tag teams

does anyone else find it weird they haven't said anything about Edge and Christian since he has come back?

lol I go will option 2 sometimes it's like they forget what happened last week

Michael Haynes and Big Di*k Johnson are in the room talking about the IC title

MH: Hey i got an idea, let's let JBL win the IC title

BD: Yeah, then at Mania he could lose it!

Vince walks in

VM:You dumba** CM just won the title last week.....

MH: really I thought that was a year ago!!!!

lol I go will option 2 sometimes it's like they forget what happened last week

Michael Haynes and Big Di*k Johnson are in the room talking about the IC title

MH: Hey i got an idea, let's let JBL win the IC title

BD: Yeah, then at Mania he could lose it!

Vince walks in

VM:You dumba** CM just won the title last week.....

MH: really I thought that was a year ago!!!!

It's like you can see into the minds of idiots :p

Speaking of Punk (kinda)...Will he cash it in tonight?

Will be interesting to see what they do this time as he was the one they wanted to win it. unlike last year when it was Jeff but then he got susp.

and does anyone remember after Orton got susp. That they said they were going to stop taking people off TV and instead just take bonus away, it was said like 3 or 4 years ago

Archived