Wrestlemania is tonight

justtxyank

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gone to the last two Wrestlemanias. The one in Detroit I won 4 tickets on Ebay for a total of $150 after shipping, so I really couldn't pass that up even though it was an 8 hour drive. I live in Florida so last year's wasn't very far, so I went as well. This year there were no miracle ticket prices and it wasn't close, so I'll be sitting in a bar watching a split screen of Wrestlemania and the Braves game...as I'm a baseball fan too.

I'm really not a huge wrestling fan anymore, I'm on this site because of how good Ryland's game are...but to me not watching Wrestlemania is like missing the Super Bowl or the World Series. Even if I haven't been watching the sport I still want to see the biggest part of their "season"... I'm excited to watch despite not following any of the build up for the event.

I can't believe that, not only did they pull one of the two matches I would have paid to see from the c ard, but, made it so no one will even see it.

But, thank god we still get to see the flab vs lil' mexitoos, and we can't forget the awesomeness that is the divas battle royal.

The only thing that could be good about that match, to me, is if Santino wins it somehow.

Yeah. I... um... I'm actually watching it. Very 'meh' MITB. Maybe I'm just bored of them. Thank Christ for Shelton & Kofi. Without them it would have been a huge snore-fest.

P.S. Kid Rock? Hey Vince. 1999 called. It wants its taste in music back.

I can't believe that, not only did they pull one of the two matches I would have paid to see from the c ard, but, made it so no one will even see it.

But, thank god we still get to see the flab vs lil' mexitoos, and we can't forget the awesomeness that is the divas battle royal.

The only thing that could be good about that match, to me, is if Santino wins it somehow.

What is dumb is that they are pulling wrestling matches in favor of musical guests. Who the hell cares about Kid Rock anymore? He hasn't been relevant in nearly 10 years.

MITB was quite good, I have to say that they haven't been as entertaining since they bumped it from six men to eight men though. It flowed faster with six men and a lot of the time everybody was being used. With eight it seems like a gauntlet, with two or three people fighting until somebody prevails, then somebody else coming in. At times you just think, hey, I haven't seen that guy in like five minutes. Where the hell as he been?

Archived