SWF World Domination

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF1.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/worlddomination.gif

“7:48”

December 20th, 2007

[The cab driver turned around to look at me strangely. It was then that I realized I said that out loud. My nerves are a wreck, I got hardly any sleep in the hotel the night before and now on top of everything else I might be late to the biggest day of my life.]

“Uh Excuse me sir right up here will be fine”

[i nearly fell out of the cab trying to get inside this building in time. How does a guy in a 500 dollar suit walk/run briskly and still look cool? The answer is you can’t. I sure hope Richard Eisen wasn’t staring down from one of these huge windows. I nearly stumbled into the Supreme Wrestling Federation’s world headquarters. I looked up at an older lady blankly staring at me. I tried to gather myself and catch my breath but there was no time for that.]

“Mr. Eis-“

“Mr. Eisen’s office is on the 34th floor, he hates it when people are late you might want to hurry he really doesn’t like it when your late for an interview”

[The 34th floor? Really? Great I hate heights, I hate elevators, and I’m running late. I should have just turned around and walked out the door, maybe a no call no show for an interview would be better than being late. At any rate I didn’t, this was my chance. Before I knew it a load “DING” knocked me out of my trance. I looked up and I was staring at a lit up “34”. I was here, this was it. I looked at my watch and I was just a few minutes early.]

“Right on time I like that in a man”

[i was confused, that wasn’t my voice so who’s was i-]

“Come on in, I’ve been waiting on you. Any trouble finding the place?”

[Richard Eisen was talking to me. The father of modern day professional wrestling was talking to ME.]

“Uhhh no sir apparently the cab drivers are pretty familiar with the place. Although they commented on usually driving people AWAY from the job rather than to it”

[Richard laughed while he motioned for me to have a seat.]

“Steve do you know why you’re hear?”

[What is this some sort of twisted game where he asks obvious questions, I answer wrong, he laughs and fires me before he even hired me?]

“I’m here for a job on the writing team right?”

“Steve I’m not looking for A writer, I’m looking for a visionary, someone who can take this place higher than its been. Its no secret this place isn’t as big as it was when I had Keith and Faith on top, or hell nowhere near as big as Chord/Strong. The fact is I say why not? I got guys like Rich Money, Jack Bruce, Vengeance, Brandon James I still got Christian Faith. I have all the talent in the world at my finger tips and do you know why I’m not as big as I once was?”

[Really? He had to ask THIS question. I mean can I really tell my potential boss that the reason he’s not as successful as he once was is because he rested on his laurels and let his product go to **** while hording all the money and milking every last drop of business from an era that has passed us by. Can I really say that?]

“I’d say it’s a matter of a few big bets not paying out the way you wanted them too. The Election, Keith leaving, a lot of guys from the past not being here. Instead of Strong, Chord, Bruce, Dread, Keith all being here to help bring along this next generation they’ve all left”

[Eisen ****s his head looking at me. Did I just cross a line, say a wrong name? Screw it there is no way you can work for Supreme Wrestling Federation and not mention those names.]

“That’s part of it Steve, however the reason their not here anymore is because I’m an ******* Steve. Sooner or later people get tired of my less than delicate hands on approach. Sooner or later they think their bigger than Richard Eisen, they think their bigger than this Supreme Stage I let them perform on. So what makes you think, better yet what makes me think that you won’t do the same”

[FINALLY an easy answer. There might not be too many more of these so I need to knock this one out of the park.]

“ That’s simple Mr. Eisen, the reason those guys left is like you said. They performed on this stage. Everyone from yourself, to the lowest guy on the bottom of the card, the minute they get in front of that crowd, the minute they hear those people reacting to them, they ego’s swell, their mind gets diluted and all reason goes out the window. You guys are performers, your rush comes from the people. I’m a writer, my rush come from building characters, developing stories. Strong is stuck in the 80’s with a bunch of guys that weren’t that great of storytellers in the first place, Cornell is more interested in letting guys like Golden and Law tell his stories in the ring, even if that story happens to be “I can’t wrestle”. This place, Supreme Wrestling Federation, this is where you go if you want to tell a story, create a character, leave images in peoples heads”

[Eisen let a smile crack across his face for the first time all interview. That wasn’t bull what I said it was the truth. I loved this company from the first time I saw Bruce attack Sam Strong. From the first time I saw Rip Chord steal the SWF Championship.]

“Its funny you should mention Cornell. That’s the other reason you’re here. You see Cornell is bigger than he’s ever been, that British Bastard thinks he can come in here with his slick marketing campaign, with his “The True Alternative” “Shut up and Wrestle” crap.”

[i had seen the heavy marketing. The Commercials, the ads in New York, hell I heard he even bought some Super Bowl ad time. The fact is Cornell had some real talent and with Keith over there fans were really getting on board this Syndicate story. I knew it had to be eating Eisen alive but I don’t get what Cornell has to do with me.]

“You see Cornell thinks he can slip one by me. He thinks he can take a crap without me knowing. He’s hired some hotshot new head writ…excuse he calls them “bookers”. He hired some new head booker, the kids got a wrestling background, I saw some tapes on him, he wasn’t anything special although apparently he’s got a helluva mind for this business. I’m tired of the same old same old. I told you guys like Keith, Michaels, these guys are from another time, they were here when something worked. That something isn’t working, I need a new something….I need a new someone.”

[Eisen got up from his desk and opened his office door. I figured this was the end of the interview. He did most of the talking, hell maybe I should have been paid for his counseling bill rather than sit here for free under the pretense of an interview.]

“Look Steve, I’ve seen your work in Southern Class, I saw what you did for Strong helping land him that sweet pay per view deal. I know what you can do and I like what I’ve seen. However Southern Class and Strong’s deal those aren’t Supreme Wrestling Federation. Tell me Steve in one sentence why you deserve to be the head writer for the greatest entertainment company in the world?”

[The last few questions he asked me were rather easy to answer, this one was going to be the easiest yet. I had sat up night after night with several different intertwining stories that could lead SWF onto another hot streak, from there who knows but the first goal was clearly to get people talking about this company again. Hell I almost had a mock show already booked. However this isn’t fantasy booking on some website, this is a job interview with Richard Eisen.]

“I don’t need a sentence just a few words. Richard Eisen, and Supreme Challenge”

[Eisen turned around, glaring at me. His eyebrows peaked, a smirk crawled across his face before stepping outside of his office door, looking down the hall.]

“Natalie hold my calls for the next few hours”

[Who knew a long winded, egomaniac like Eisen would go for the tight lipped approach? I spent the next hour or so laying down the ground work for everyone I had plans for on the roster. Most of the time he would rush me off the subject of men like Robbie Retro and was more interested oddly enough were I saw the aging stars such as Faith and Train going.]

[The next morning I’m right back on this damn elevator, I gotta get me an Iphone, an Ipod, an Imac, an Iplease don’t kill me elevator. Something, well there’s that wonderful ding, that ding that says my body isn’t going to be compressed into a single atom this trip up to the bosses office. Maybe Eisen will move his office to the first floor….then again if I suggest that Eisen might crush me into a single atom himself.]

“Steve in here please”

[so he calls me last night, tells me to get here first thing in the morning for another meeting. That’s fine but why aren’t we meeting in HIS office? This looks more like a-]

“Steve welcome board room, the war zone, whatever you want to call it.”

[More like a booking office….great so he had to parade me in here against guys that have been in this business five times as long as me?]

“Steve have a seat, the rest of you listen to me very closely”

[How exactly do you take a seat while a century worth of pro wrestling experience watches you?]

“Steve Stennick is our new HEAD writer. I’ve spoken with Peter about this and I’m the ONLY one that will be speaking with Peter about this, I hope I make myself crystal clear on that one. As for the rest of you, some of you are older, a lot of you are more experienced, especially with me here in the SWF. I don’t want any due paying, I don’t want any bull, I don’t want any politics”

[i could just feel the eyes in the room burning through me. Nobody here was going to respect me no matter what Eisen said, no matter what I did. I was going to have to let my product do my talking for the first few months.]

“What we’re doing here isn’t working, so I’m going in a new direction. Part of this new direction is how we do things. For the most part Steve will present and idea, you guys will flesh it out, and then Steve will present the finished product to me. If you have a suggestion on an angle, story, push, character, or ANYTHING you go directly to Stennick. He may work with you on it, he may completely ignore it….for now that’s up to him. Again he presents it, you flesh it out, he brings it to me and I put the finishing touches on it. Now gentlemen I’m going to have a seat and we’re going to discuss SWF Supreme T.V this Tuesday.”

[Well I guess if your going to bully your way into office with a hostile takeover its best to have the mans name that appears on everyone’s checks being the one to help you with the takeover. Its time to just focus on why we’re all here, getting this promotion out of a slump, and apparently more important to Eisen, getting Cornell off our asses.]

LIVE FROM PLUM PARK

January Week 1, 2008

7:00 P.M

<br>

[While the fans are getting their seats, popcorn, drinks and signs ready the talent of SWF is ready to entertain them even before the curtain goes up. The fans are getting comfortable while the SWF gives them an exciting look at some of the best young talent they have to offer.]

Andre Jones/Aristocrat vs. Lobster Warrior/Robbie Retro

With Lobster and Robbie being involved in the first match of the night the fans really got behind this one. Lobster and Robbie controlled most of the match allowed Aristocrat more offense than Andre. Lobster got the pinfall quickly.

C

The Pain Alliance vs. The Samoan Wild Boyz vs. Death Row

Three of the biggest, baddest, meanest teams in all of SWF. This thing is just a quick, chaotic brawl that saw Akima Brave get the pinfall on Kurt Laramee.

[We’re greeted with a black screen. Out from the silent black screen Supreme T.V’s theme music starts to slowly build in the back ground. A giant blue and white SWF Supreme T.V logo SLAMS into the television screen shattering the black. We’re taken inside the arena, the fans screaming holding their signs as we’re taken ringside where Peter Michaels and Duane Fry are sitting.]

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF-1.jpg

Peter: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting, action packed, unpredictable night of SWF Supreme T.V…

Duane: And what a night this is going to be Peter, we got the boss making a HUGE mystery announcement, we got Christian Faith who’s going to dish out the challenge of his career from what we hear….

Peter: On top of that we got title matches on the card for you tonight. Marc DuBois the promising Canadian athlete will defend his SWF Shooting Star Championship against Valiant….

[Duane and Peter are cut off by “Perfect Strangers” by Deep Purple. The fans start booing as Richard and his son Eric Eisen make their way slowly to the ring.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichardEisen_suit3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt2.jpg

Richard Eisen: If I could have your attention please (boos from the audience) you know you people got a lot of class and its all LOW. You see I’m out here to make an announcement and I refuse to let you backwards, blue collar idiots derail that. You see all I can tell you now is that tonight right here on Supreme T.V your going to see a NEW Establishment of professional wrestling set. You heard me, before the end of the night your going to see a new Establishment of pro wrestling come forward…

[With that Richard drops the mic and the two men leave the ringside area with boos following]

Peter: A new Establishment of pro wrestling?

Duane: Don’t look at me Peter you’ve known the man longer than me…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/GrouchoBling_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ElmoBenson_alt1.jpg VS.http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BrettBiggz_ZMAN1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BartBiggz_ZMAN1.jpg

High Concept vs. The Biggz Boyz

These two teams know each other so well and the fans certainly know what to expect from them. Both teams found themselves countering not only moves on the mat, but countering and blocking the high flying aerial moves as well. Brett Biggz missed a huge move off the top, High Concept doubled teamed Bart right afterwards hitting the Game Over for the victory.

Winners: High Concept via Pinfall

C+

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EmmaChase_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg

[We cut to the back just in time to see Emma Chase opening a door in the back. The camera quickly catches the back of Rich Money’s body going towards the door, Rich stops and looks around to make sure no one is following him. He steps into the locker room while Remo stands arm folded outside the door. ]

Peter: Rich Money just went into Emma Chase and her client Brandon James’ locker room…

Duane: Don’t ask don’t tell I believe is the policy here in SWF Peter…

[Meanwhile back in the ring being booed is Joe Sexy.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JoeSexy-1.jpg

Joe Sexy: You know I don’t have to put up with this disrespect from you people, from the boys in the back, from ANYBODY. Look at me I should be doing movies, modeling, dating super models but NO. I’m out here proving that not only am I the best looking man in this company….I’m also the best ATHLETE in this company. So the way I see it is I got five minutes to prove my point…who wants to help?

B-

[steve Frehley’s music hits and the place come UNGLUED. Joe Sexy has a “what have I done” look on his face.]

Peter: Oh my one of if no THE baddest man in the SWF Steve Frehley decided to answer Joe’s challenge….

Joey Sexy vs. Steve Frehley

Sexy spends most of the match trying to run AWAY from Frehley. He gets in a cheap shot to the eyes and then a low blow. From there he employs a stick and move offense trying to keep out of Frehley’s reach. Sexy with a HUGE spring board cross body block onto Steve Frehley. Frehley is down and Sexy goes up top. He takes too much time and Frehley meets him with a boot to the head on his way off the top for the pinfall

Winner via Pinfall @ 5:33 Steve Frehley

B-

[Christian Faith’s music hits and the fans again come jumping out of their seats. Christian is still in his street clothes as he steps into the ring pulling a mic out.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith-1.jpg

Christian: I know everybody here tonight is enjoying things like seeing Steve Frehley decapitate Joe Sexy (HUGE burst of cheers) so I won’t take too much time. I let out a press release saying I had the challenge of my career and in this business now days it seems like someone has the something of all time, or the biggest something in the sport, or even our boss Richard Eisen (boos for Eisen) with a “huge” announcement. Believe me when I tell you this isn’t one of those times. I’m not sure how many of you know this but its been FOUR years since I last held the SWF World Heavyweight Champoinship… Peter: Time flies…. Christian: For those four years I’ve seen guys like Enygma (blast of cheers), Steve Frehley (burst of cheers) win that same title and I’ve heard people declare it’s a “new era” in the SWF. Its bad enough that for most of that four years I’ve been asked when am I going to win the title again, but you know whats even worse? Whats even worse is that in the last year every airport, every restaurant, every mall, every FAN that I run into wants to know one thing… Peter: Christian Faith is really letting it all hang out tonight emotionally… Christian: Those fans ask me “When are you going to face Jack Bruce?” “Why haven’t you gone after Jack Bruce’s title”. I haven’t had much of an answer for them until tonight, because tonight Jack I’m not going to ASK you anything, I’m going to CHALLENGE you, not for Jack Bruce’s SWF World Title, but for CHRISTIAN FAITH’S World Title. You see Jack I got all the respect in the world for you but I was winning that title while you were rubbing acne cream on your face, worrying about prom and jamming out with your garage band…

Peter: Jack Bruce vs. Christian Faith TONIGHT?

[Jack Bruce’s music hits and the fans roar even louder. Christian Faith is pacing back and forth in the ring, staring down the champ.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackBruce.jpg

Jack: Its funny you should mention being hounded with that one question everywhere you go. You see I get hounded with a question of my own everywhere I go. I get asked “why haven’t you given Christian Faith a title shot”. The truth is Christian is I’m not in the business of GIVING people anything. You said it yourself you’ve been in this sport longer than me, if you want something you TAKE it. People look at me and think that I won’t ever be the champion until I beat THE champion….Christian Faith in a lot of peoples eyes you will ALWAYS be the SWF Champion…(fans cheering). So I say tonight right here in the main event we do Christian Faith vs. Jack Bruce, we throw the title on the line and we ROCK THIS PLACE!

A

Peter: WHAT A HUGE BLOCKBUSTER MATCH!!!

Duane: This is a match that could have been saved for Supreme challenge but you’ll see it right here tonight on Supreme T.V

[in the back we see Emma Chase and Brandon James leaving their locker room with Brandon carrying their bags towards the door. As the door opens we see a nice limo parked out right outside the door. Ana Garcia comes running up behind the duo trying to catch them before they slip out the back door.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/AnaGarcia_alt2.jpg

Anna: Excuse me, Mr. James, Ms. Chase…

[The two reluctantly turn around to face the inquisitive Ana]

Ana: Our cameras caught Rich Money walking into your dressing room earlier in the night while Remo seemingly watched the door. Would you like to comment on this?

[brandon sets the bags down looking into the camera and then looking at Ana, before he can answer Emma steps in front of him and stares Anna down.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EmmaChase_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg

Emma: My client doesn’t have to answer anything. There are no rules in the SWF about people going into one another’s locker rooms. Mr. Money and Mr. James have long been friends and where merely catching up for a few moments. As for Mr. Richardson I cannot vouch for what it looked like he was doing. Now if you’ll excuse us as you can see we’re very busy tonight…

[With that Brandon picks back up the bags while Emma and him disappear into the limo, leaving Ana to stare at a closed arena door.]

Peter: Emma Chase as always stepping in and fielding the questions for her “client”..

B

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma.jpgVS.http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpg

Enygma vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

The bell rings and Garcia gets in a quick slap to the face of Enygma. The fans booing while Enygma gives chase around the ring to Garcia. After a few minutes of Garcia playing cat and mouse he gets in a low blow. Garcia feels like he could end the thing early attempting a suplex, Engyma drops down the backside and takes Garcia to the mat. He locks on his submission finisher for the end

Winner via submission Enygma

C

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/MarcDuBois.jpg VS. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_Shooting.jpg

Marc Dubois vs. Valiant

The fans are really giving the arrogant, young Marc Dubois a hard time but he’s handling them and Valiant very well. DuBois stays in control for most of the match spending more time jawing with fans and the referee than focusing on beating Valiant. DuBois gets a punch to the face blocked and Valiant fires up knocking DuBois all around the ring. Finally DuBois takes back control with a rake to the eyes and calls to end it. DuBois stops for a moment to jaw with the referee before bending over to finish Valiant off, out of nowhere Valiant pops up and gets DuBois stuck in an inside cradle. The fans cheering, DuBois can’t kick out in time and Valiant is the NEW Supreme Wrestling Federation’s Shooting Star Champion. The fans cheering, Valiant quickly gets out of the ring while DuBois has a melt down in the ring.

Winner via Pinfall @ 7:43 and new SWF Shooting Star Champion Valiant

D+

[We cut to the back where we see Ana walking down a hallway, Rich Money and Remo Richardson are walking, laughing about something when out of nowhere this red flash flies in front of them. The fans light up with cheers, Money and Remo take a step back with a look of caution. The look of caution turns to one of relief when they see it’s the SWF’s resident super hero Lobster Warrior]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Remo_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpg

Rich Money: What the hell is wrong with you? Jumping out in front of people like that, can’t you just WALK like a normal person?

Remo: Jumping out at people in this business is a good way to get yourself hurt…

Lobster Warrior: Where did they go?

Rich: Where did WHO go?

Lobster: That dastardly, deceiving, damsel and her slippery, serpeant, sidekick…

Remo: If you don’t start talking English…

Lobster: I’m talk’n bout Emma Chase and her “client” Brandon James…

Remo: I got an answer for you…

Rich: The answer is we let you walk away now without anymore of your stupid questions…

Remo: You don’t walk away at all…

Rich: Got it?

[The Lobster Warrior rubs his chin, the fans booing the bullying actions of Almighty Dollar. Lobster Warrior stops rubbing his chin and slowly steps forward.]

Lobster: Ok…

Rich: Good then get los-

[Lobster Warrior SLAPS Rich Money, the fans go crazy but Remo immediately steps in kicking Lobster in the back of the knees. The two men start putting the boots to Lobster in the hallway. After a few minutes some security comes running down the hall. Money and Remo calmly walk over the fallen body of Lobster and continue their stroll down the hallway leaving Lobster on the floor of the hallway.]

B+

Peter: Lobster Warrior didn’t make a smart decision there…

Duane: The problem is we still don’t have any answers about a possible James/Almighty Dollar alliance…

[Cutting back to ringside Squeeky McClean is standing in the ring. The fans are shouting and chanting foul phrases at him. He seems disgusted to even be in the arena as he takes out a mic and looks out over the crowd.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

Squeeky: Trust me when I tell you I don’t want to be out here any more than you people WANT me out here (fans booing). However somebody has to do this, somebody has got to make a stand, somebody has to be the leader to take this company into the second decade of this millinieum.

Peter: What is he talking about?

Duane: Leadership, being hated, you know the usual…

Squeeky: So as the unfied, undisputed, ultimate leader of this company its MY job to start cleaning it up. I’m going to start with the trash, with the filth that my boss mistakingly hired in the past year. I’m talking about the bingo warrior himself…Jack Giedroyc.

[The fans cheering the mention of Jack’s name. Squeeky leans in closer to the camera with a smug, arrogant look sprawled across his face.]

Squeeky: Whatsa matter Jack? Surprised to hear your name? Shocked to hear that I think you’re the single biggest mistake this company ever made? Are you embarrassed that your nothing more than a glorified bingo street fighter? This is pro WRESTLING company Jack and honestly I’m going to show Mr. Eisen, I’m going to show these people, and I’m going to show YOU that your outmatched and outclassed….

A

Peter: Out of nowhere McClean has called out Jack….

Duane: Not only did he call him out he called him TRASH….

[Jack’s music starts up and the fans boos instantly turn into cheers as Jack comes RUNNING out from the back, Squeeky drops his mic and he’s ready for Jack to hit the ring.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SqueekyMcClean.jpg VS. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGiedroyc_alt2.jpg

Squeaky McClean vs. Jack Giedroyc

Squeeky is ready for Jack as he slides in the ring jumping on him before he can get to his feet. The fans boo as Squeeky takes immediate control of the match trying to keep the brawler Jack. Squeeky lets either arrogance or emotion get the better of him and takes the fight to the outside. Jack IMMEDIATELY turns things around bouncing Squeeky off of everything in sight out there bringing the fans back into the match. As the match gets back into the ring Squeeky throws the ref in front of Jack and retakes control again focusing on keeping Jack grounded. Squeeky has Jack down while he jaws with the fans to pay attention it looks like he’s about to attempt the Stain Removal. He lifts Jack up to his feet, Jack shoves off, a punch to the head shocks Squeeky. Jack grabs hold of Squeeky and he’s going to hit the Crashing On (Jaw breaker onto his knees). Squeeky shoves Jack off into the referee, while the referee is stunned Squeeky hits a low blow, then a quick DDT. Squeeky with his feet on the ropes as the referee counts for the victory. The fans booing while Squeeky quickly rolls off of Jack and out of the ring.

Winner via Pinfall @ 9:51 Squeeky McClean

C+

[Ana Garcia in the back slowly opens the door to an office. Richard Eisen is behind his desk, Eric is standing beside him as they appear to be going over some sort paper. Ana slowly knocks, Richard and Eric both look up with wide grins across their faces as Richard gestures for her to come in.]

Richard: (smiling) Ana how nice to see you…

Ana: You called for me sir….

Richard: (scooting away from his desk and standing) I sure did Ana, I wanted to let you know, let these people, let Jack, hell even let Christian know that tonight I’m going to do everything I can to make sure they put on one of the greatest matches in SWF history…

Ana: That’s great Mr. Eisen…

Richard: Yes I know, that’s why I’ve made sure I got the best referee we have to officiate this match up…. Ana: Head Referee Ric Young? Richard: (letting out a laugh) Ana my dear with a match up of this proportion tonight I need someone I can trust, I need someone I can trust as if they were my own family. That’s why tonight my SON Eric Eisen will be the special referee…

B

[The fans booing as we cut to commercial. Ana is speechless, watching as Richard gives his youngest son Eric a strong pat on the back for encouragement.]

Peter: Something doesn’t smell right…

Duane: You know I was thinking the same thing. I mean my wife SAID this shirt was clean but I have my doubts…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackBruce.jpg VS. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_World.jpg

Jack Bruce vs. Christian Faith

The two men shake hands before the match before Eric Eisen hastlily breaks up the show of respect and friendship. Eric calls for the bell and the two men go at it. Jack wins the opening lock up with spend taking Christian down to the mat. From there Jack controls the first part of the match just wearing Christian down with some hard lefts and big power moves. Jack feeling good gets the Jack Bruce flurry going on Christian Faith. Faith is reeling but somehow he fights back and really starts taking it to Bruce. Bruce is reeling, these two are both taking it to each other just like everyone expected. Christian Faith gets in a Test of Faith on Jack Bruce (sleeper hold). Half the crowd wants him to give it up, the other half are hoping he hangs on. Peter: Listen to these fans their split down the middle… Duane: Jack is in the middle of an amazing title run but yet people want to see Christian become a FIVE time SWF World Champion…. Bruce elbows out of it and slams Faith. Both men are on the mat but their the only two down, the rest of the arena is standing. Eric seems to be taking his time with a ten count. Bruce is up first and he hits his Welcome to NYC. An elbow drop, leg drop and a big splash. The fans think it might be enough but NO, Faith finds a way to stay in this match. Bruce calls for the New York Minute (fameasser), Faith MOVES, he kicks Bruce in the gut and then whips him into the corner, Faith charges in and NAILS the Leap of Faith. Bruce is done, he’s on the mat and Faith covers. OOOOONE….TWWWWWO…….NOOOO!!!!! Eric Eisen has just stomped on the back of Christian Faith’s head he’s calling for something from the back.

Peter: WHAT THE HELL?

Duane: Why did Eric Eisen just stop Christian Faith from possibly becoming the World Champion?

Peter: Who the hell is he calling down to the ring his dad? Winner:

NO DECISION @ 14:01

B+

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RunawayTrain_alt.jpg

[Runaway Train comes charging down from the back. Christian Faith is exhausted, Jack Bruce is out of it. Eisen pulls Faith up and Train DESTROYS him with a boot to the face. The fans booing as Eisen and Train are just BEATING the hell out of Christian Faith. Train pulls Christian Faith up into the TRAIN WRECK (spinning powerbomb). Eisen and Train congratulate each other before leaving Christian Faith laying motionless in the ring. ]

A*

Peter: Somebody get out here, medics, a doctor, somebody dammit Christian Faith could have just had his career ended at the hand of the Eisens and for some reason Runaway Train…

Duane: All I can say is I’m glad this night is ove-

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SkullDeBones_alt.jpg

[Just when we think the carnage for the night is over the lights go out. They come back in and Vengeance is standing above the beaten up body of Jack Bruce. The fans booing as Vengeance picks up the barely conscious Jack Bruce, he DRILLS Bruce in the skull with a steel chair. Bruce falls to the mat so Vengeance props him up in the corner DRILLING the skull of Bruce twice more with that steel chair. Bruce is bleeding all over the place but its not over. Vengeance rolls to the outside he pulls Bruce to the apron. He is choking Bruce before pulling Jack Bruce off the apron. Vengeance CHOKESLAMS BRUCE OFF THE APRON THROUGH THE COMMENTARY TABLE!!!!! The fans booing, Jack is laying on top of a shattered table, his hair matted in his own blood. Vengeance staring over the destruction he’s caused.]

A*

Peter: COME ON DAMMIT!!!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!!

Duane: First we see Chrisitan Faith mauled, and now we’ve seen the utter destruction of the mind, body and soul of the SWF World Champion….

Peter: Are these two incidents related? Is Vengeance on the same team as the Eisens and Train?

Duane: Whatever side the man that just bloodied and crippled the World Champion is on, that’s the side I’M on…

Peter: Fans I want to apologize for this graphic material, I want to apologize for the main event being ruined by that spotlight hogging, spoiled brat Eric Eisen. We’ll have answers on our website as soon as we can, until next time SWF Fans…

{FADE OUT}

Overall: B+

Attendence: 15,000

T.V Rating: 3.65

[As I got up from my monitor I felt like this was a statement show. It was a show that would have the fans going home horrified which was exactly my point. Anybody can throw a wrench into the way things are going for one show. I had to keep this up. As I was already thinking about building on next week Richard and a laughing Eric Eisen are coming around the corner. Richard takes his arm from around his son and offers out a handshake. As Mr. Eisen squeezes my hand he gives me one of those pats on the back].

Richard Eisen: Did you hear that crowd? They were HOT for that main event and the chaos afterwards I’m starting to think your ideas you pitched might just work…

Steve Stennick: Well sir this is one show, I think in the morning I’ll tell you some ideas on how we can build on this. Like you said their really hot right now, we got to take that momentum into next week and up the ante…

Eric Eisen: Up the ante? Dude if you can outdo this then go for it….

[As they walked away I thought to myself “up the ante?”. What in the hell was I talking about. Eric was right how was I going to top having my two top babyfaces utterly destroyed by two raging, uncontrollable monsters? I had no idea which meant I wouldn’t have to worry about a little thing called sleep tonight. I had ideas to pitch, a show to build on, and in 12 hours I had to present these things to Eisen. Sleep would have to wait until another time.]

[As I walked into that building in Hartford the next day a sense of accomplishment was glowing throughout my body. I did it, I booked an SWF show and sent the crowd home hotter than they have been in maybe two years. If I can continue to build on this show like I think I can, then maybe I got a shot at sticking around. As I started my long elevator ride to the top I thought about splurging on an Ipod or something to take my mind off of this long elevator climb every day. I heard the ding that meant that I had safely arrived at floor 32 where all the SWF creative magic happens. I stepped off the elevator still basking in my own glow when….]

Richard Eisen: WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING? Look I know things are different now, I know your just trying to be one of the “boys” but dammit your not. By trying to be one of “them” you nearly got your self killed dammit. You’re a grown man and this is not the behavior I’m used to seeing from you….Peter…

[i thought to myself “Peter?”. I slowly stepped into the room and I saw that Richard Eisen was sitting across from Peter Michaels. Peter had been writing things since Sam Keith left but Richard’s sons Eric and Jerry both felt his writing was too kid friendly, too stale, they wanted excitement and Peter was too old school for that. As I sat down for the meeting any sense of glow, or accomplishment had zapped out of me. I’d never heard Richard Eisen chew someone out in person, it made me work that much harder to stay on the guys good side. ]

Richard: Steve I’d like you to hang back….

[The meeting was over and the creative team was looking to spend the rest of the day doing whatever it is that you do in Harford on a Wednesday. Apparently I would not be joining them since the mans name that appears on my checks wants to have a word with me.]

Steve Stennick: Sure thing Mr. Eisen what can I do for you?

Richard: I know you kind of walked in earlier on an outburst of mine I just wanted to let you know…

Stennick: Mr. Eisen I’ve been in this business ten plus years, an outburst, a fist fight, hell a knife fight wouldn’t shock me….

Richard: Well that’s good to hear, Peter’s been having problems adjusting to his “new” role and apparently last night he decided to pull a prank on Shady K…

Stennick: Why would he-

Richard: I have no idea, I love the guy like he’s family and that’s why I reacted the way I did. I don’t want to see him get hurt and I know this is hard for him. I just wanted to explain that not all meetings go this way…

[As I was walking out of the room I realized for the first time just how hard this must be for Peter. Of course its not like I can really walk up to the guy that’s been in the business nearly as long as I’ve been alive. I decided to steer clear of drama that clearly I could do nothing to help. Instead I decided to spend the day mapping out what would hopefully be a rough outline of the upcoming pay per view.]

[it was Thursday and I think everybody knew what that meant. No that didn’t mean that I’d be sitting in my hotel room at eleven that night with buffalo wings and a beer laughing at dick and fart jokes while I watched “Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. Or for that matter it didn’t mean it was day five of the week that Steve Stennick spent ALONE in his hotel room. No Thursdays were the Sabbath for the SWF, Thursdays were ratings day. Just the mere fact that I had arrived safely to floor 32 and not plummeted to a quick yet grizzly death on that elevator meant the day was a success. Atleast in my mind anyway. I stepped off the elevator and thought this is weird…so I called out….]

Steve Stennick:………Hello?

[The floor seemed empty, usually there were a steady stream of interns, assistants, assistant interns running AWAY from Richard Eisen’s office. Instead there was nothing, hell Richard wasn’t even yelling at someone. I started to get a not so great feeling about things. Spiderman has his spidey sense, I just get a nautoius feeling in my gut and that’s usually followed by massive vomiting. I figured what way to blow whatever savings I have than to be paying to get the 32nd floor cleaned up from my vomit. I was doing my best to hold in my special power when Richard Eisen had snuck up from behind and given me a pat on the back.]

Richard: Ahhh there you are, I guess the boys didn’t tell you that on Thursdays we don’t meet for creative…

[it was strange to me that a man like Richard would give us the Saturday, Sunday and THURSDAY off. I wanted to ask why so badly, but I also wanted to keep my job and not get yelled at. The latter urge won out and I just looked up at him as if I knew exactly why we wouldn’t meet on Thursdays.]

Richard: You see Steve Thursdays is the day our ratings come in, not just our ratings but Cornell’s ratings as well. I like to spend the day looking at my rating, then looking at his, then looking at mine again and reminding myself that no matter who he thinks he is….I’m still the world dominating force in pro wrestling….

[My stomach problems seemed to disappear. All seemed right with the world, Richard was being his usual humble self, and I had the day off of work. I was about to shake hands and leave when Richard raised his eyebrows, and I saw a gleam shine in his eyes. That uneasy feeling was starting to come back.]

Richard: You know I don’t show many people this but what the hell why not. What I’m about to show you goes NO farther than us two….I don’t think I have to tell you the result that will come from me learning otherwise…

[With that Richard led me into his office, closed the door and shut the blinds. I had no idea what Richard was about to show me. Really it didn’t matter, I didn’t care if he had little Indonesia working in a sweat shop producing all of our SWF official merchandise, I didn’t care if he was smuggling immigrents in from other countries. I suppose I would have cared a little bit of he was a serial killer that’s mostly because I didn’t figure that’s something he’d be sharing unless he had “plans” for me. The only thing I really cared about was not having to look back on this day in court and wishing I had just ran. While all these thoughts were going through my head Richard pulled something up on this giant screen on his far side wall.]

Richard: Steve, welcome to my personal War Room…

Steve: War Room sir?

Richard: From the very day that Stallings announced HGC, from the very minute their first t.v show aired, all the way up until last Tuesdays show I’ve kept records.

Steve: Not to sound like a broken one myself but records?

Richard: Ratings records Steve. Not just overall ratings but demographic breakdowns, trends, any and all information I can get my hands on. Television ratings, pay per view buys, house show attendance….

[i didn’t want to ask questions. I really didn’t however if he was showing me all of this I had to ask just one huge question.]

Steve: Why?

Richard Eisen: (sounding confused) Why?

Steve: Sir with all do respect we are the biggest, most popular, and in my opinion greatest wrestling promotion in the world. Why in the world would you care what Cornell’s business is doing?

Richard: You sound like the rest of them. The boys, the dirt sheets, hell even my two sons say those same things. Do you know what I tell them?

[i didn’t know but I had a feeling he would tell me anyway.]

Richard: I didn’t become the best, I haven’t stayed the best, I haven’t created everything that everyone sees around them out of thin air. I had to work at it, that meant not only being a good businessman myself, but also keep track of how good or not so good others were. Every year Cornell inches closer and closer to a war with us. When it comes I’ll have everything I need to be ready….

[Well this day off just turned into something slightly more cryptic than I expected. I sat there pretending that I could place myself in his shoes. Pretending that if I were him I wouldn’t put half as much effort into TCW as he was. That of course is why he was him, and I was me….or something like that.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/internet2.jpg

We’ve been told that new creative writer Steve Stennick along with the Eisens have been busy adding to what many have felt was a smaller roster than what they normally carry. They seem to have done a nice job blending older talent for possible enhancement purposes along with signing some young talent for the future. As the names trickle through we’ll do our best to stay on top of it. As of right now the list of names appear to be the following.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/GinoMontero_alt3.jpg

Gino Montero – Son of maybe the greatest Hispanic worker of all time Gino has taken what many are saying is more money than a normal worker his age would command. People south of the border are said to be disappointed with Gino’s decision to leave his “roots”.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/FumihiroOta_FINisher9.jpg

Fumihiro Ota – Long thought of as one of the most fundamentally sound workers out there. It appears Ota will be retained on the roster to mainly help the younger workers with their techniques. Although Steve Stennick has always been a fan of the face painted Japanese martial artists gimmick so a possible lower midcard to mid card run could be

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/MadmanBoone.jpg

Madman Boone – Madman has been on the sidelines healing up for quite some time. The Eisens have offered Madman to come in as a veteran worker who will protect and hopefully help the younger kids in the promotion grow. Although he has been asked to tone things down its not expected he’ll get much air time the way it is.

In other news the ratings for the first week of January are in. Things seemed to be lining up in their normal slots with nothing out of the ordinary jumping out at us this week.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/TCW.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BHOTWG.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/PGHW.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/NOTBPW-1.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/CGC-1.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/USPW.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF-2.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/coollogo_com_25148283.gif

TONIGHT! on SWF Supreme T.V Richard Eisen and Eric Eisen will answer questions about their actions last week.

Will Christian Faith be there to respond?

What about Jack Bruce will he even be able to continue to be Champion after Vengeance’s attack on him?

We’re told Brandon James and Emma Chase will end speculation about their relationship with The Almighty Dollar….

Also in action

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_Tag.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_Tag.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/GrouchoBling_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ElmoBenson_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RandyBumfhole_FINisher2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ZimmyBumfhole_FINisher1.jpg

High Concept VS. The Amazing Bumfholes

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma_Bull1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Aristocrat.jpg

Enygma VS. The Aristocrat

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/MarcDuBois_alt1.jpg

Valiant VS. Marc DuBois

All this and more THIS Tuesday Night!

January, Week 2, 2008

LIVE from Evanovich Riverside

<br>

[While the fans are getting their seats, popcorn, drinks and signs ready the talent of SWF is ready to entertain them even before the curtain goes up. The fans are getting comfortable while the SWF gives them an exciting look at some of the best young talent they have to offer.]

Gino Montero vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

Gino controls most of the match while Garcia still draws heat by preening and begging off for most of the match. Gino looked even better in person than what had reported of him south of the border.

C

[

Fumihiro Ota/Madman Boone vs.The Samoan Wildboyz

Madman actually kept up with them again giving the fans a fantastic brawl to watch before the show started. Although Ota doesn’t work this style of match he was very good at bumping for both of the WildBoyz.

D+

Gino Montero/Greg Rayne/Robbie Retro vs. The Pain Alliance/Andre Jones

Gino actually requested to work two matches on the night so that he could really sell his point and his worth for the amount of money the Eisens spent on him. Again Gino looked fantastic out there as all three baby faces got plenty of offense in. Gino and Robbie Retro were very over with the early crowd.

D-

<br>

[We’re greeted with a black screen. Out from the silent black screen Supreme T.V’s theme music starts to slowly build in the back ground. A giant blue and white SWF Supreme T.V logo SLAMS into the television screen shattering the black. We’re taken inside the arena, the fans screaming holding their signs as we’re taken ringside where Peter Michaels and Duane Fry are sitting.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/PeterMichaels_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/DuaneFry_alt1.jpg

Peter: Hello everyone and WELCOME to SWF Supreme T.V…

Duane: This isn’t your fathers Supreme T.V, we just saw Christian Faith and Jack Bruce got at it toe to toe for fifteen minutes last week, the SWF World Title hanging in the balance…

Peter: Then as if someone flipped a switch the show went into utter chaos! Eric Eisen and Runaway Train may have done their best to end the career of the legendary Christian Faith just moments before he could quite possibly have become the NEW SWF World Champ…

Duane: As if that wasn’t enough we got Vengeance literally he came from no where. The lights go off, they come back on and the next thing we know he’s bloodying an already beat Jack Bruce, THEN chokeslamming the champion through an announce table….

Peter: I had promised to give an update on both of these superstars throughout the week. The problem is I haven’t heard from either, the doctors aren’t talking, nobody in the back has heard from them. Honestly Duane I’m starting to worr-

[“Perfect Strangers” by Deep Purple starts up and out comes Richard Eisen, along with his youngest son Eric and Ruanway Train in as suit. The fans booing intensifies as Richard Eisen with a broad grin grabs the microphone.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RunawayTrain_alt.jpg

Richard: I’m not the type of man that says “I told you so”….BUT…(his smile widening) I TOLD YOU SO! I told each and every last one of you people that I was establishing a new SWF! Christian Faith the way I see it you’re the very epitome of what’s holding MY company back. You make me sick, for years I’ve thought to myself WHY WON’T YOU QUIT? Over the last few weeks it occurred to me, you can’t quit because this is all you know. Well Christian you said it yourself, its been years since you were World Champion, its been YEARS since I gave a damn about you. I’m not running a charity here Christian, this isn’t a room and board for old, past their prime, pitiful wrestlers that are looking to hang on to their glory years. (the fans booing Eisen, but he’s on a role so he trudges on) You see this is the promotion for the younger guys, for guys like MY SON Eric (more boos). So Christian THAT’S why I had the Eisen Family PERSONAL task handler to take you out. You would’t quit so I MADE YOU QUIT! Say goodbye to Christian Faith because I’m telling you, he’s seen the last of the SWF!

SEGMENT RATING: A

Peter: Richard Eisen has taken out Christian Faith if I understand this correctly to apparently make room at the top for his son Eric?

Duane: He’s the boss, he can do what he wants but wouldn’t a pink slip be a bit better than possibly crippling a man on national television…

Peter: We all know Richard Eisen does things his own way, I just want the family of Christian Faith to know that we’re all pulling for him here. Our hopes and prayers go out to a true legend in this business…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_Tag.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_Tag.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ElmoBenson_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/GrouchoBling_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ZimmyBumfhole_FINisher1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RandyBumfhole_FINisher2.jpg

High Concept vs. The Bumfholes

The two teams shake hands before the match. The fans are rocking for this one, they’ve seen the matches these two teams have produced. This one turns out to be no different, these four guys fly all around the ring, the experience they have with each other really shows as all four men look nearly equal in this thing. Later in the match Elmo gets bumped to the outside. Zimmy turns right into The Bling Thing(reverse underhook driver). by Groucho Bling. Before he can go for the pin he’s spun around, kicked in the gut and Brett Biggz hits the Biggz Up (fameasser) the fans cheering as Randy dives on top for the cover.

Winners @ 11:52 and STILL Tag Team Champions The Bumfholes

[backstage in front of a giant SWF logo Emma Chase stands with Brandon James in the back ground Ana Garcia is there holding a mic in front of Emma Chase.]

Ana: Emma last week we caught you as it looked like you were almost running for the door. We asked you about your relationship with Rich Money and Remo Richardson, you denied any such relationship existed, yet all week long we’ve heard rumors of lunches, phone calls, secret meetings behind closed doors…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EmmaChase3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg

Emma Chase: (cutting Ana off) What is this Ana? Is this some sick way of enforcing the Patriot Act? Does this company have spies looking in on us? What my client and myself do is our own personal business. What this company should really be more focused on is giving Brandon James championship matches, giving him salary bonuses, he’s the hottest asset they have. I hope everyone in this company knows we have “other” options…

Ana: Emma you still haven’t said yay or nay to the question at hand….

Emma: And we’re not going to Ana, this coveration, this interview is OVER…

[With that Emma and Brandon storm off leaving Ana with yet another confused look on her face as she stares back at the camera.]

SEGMENT RATING: B

[back in the ring Joe Sexy is standing in the middle of a sea of boos. Standing with him this week however is Enforcer Roberts. Sexy takes the mic out and waits for the homo phobic chants to die down before finally speaking.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JoeSexy-1.jpg

Joe Sexy: You people can make all the jokes and sophomoric chants you want, that won’t change that I went out and got myself a man…(the crowd laughing) What I mean is I got myself a partner….(more laughter) Look I went out and paid a man a lot of money to make me happy….

Peter: Fans I’m hoping that its not as it sounds with Mr. Sexy…

Duane: I thought we had a don’t ask don’t tell policy?

Joe Sexy: (getting more frustrated) LOOK, the fact is Steve Frehley is that I’m demanding you show me some respect. Since you showed me little to none last week I’ve went out and paid this man a lot of money to BEAT some respect into you. So Steve Frehley, your so big, your so bad we’ll see how much of that is true after MY Enforcer Roberts gets through with you tonight….

SEGMENT RATING: B+

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SteveFrehley_Marshall1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

Steve Frehley vs. Enforcer Roberts

These two men just go out and have a good old fashioned fist fight. Roberts stands toe to toe with the bigger, meaner Steve Frehley. Steve however takes the edge about halfway through and starts suplexing Roberts around the ring. Roberts is trying to fight back but Steve just starts overpowering him. The fans starting to cheer thinking this one could be about over for Roberts. Roberts goes low and then attempts to lock in that vicious sleeper submission of his, Frehley BREAKS out of it and THROWS Roberts across the ring with his Launch Pad Suplex (Big Overhead suplex). Roberts is down and here comes Joe Sexy into the ring. He goes low on Steve Frehley TWICE. The referee calls for the bell. Frehley down to his knees and Roberts is up. These two men put the boots to Frehley before Roberts locks in this RTC submission sleeper hold. Sexy is slapping Frehley in the face before Roberts tosses the big man aside.

Winner via DQ @ 8:09 Steve Frehley

MATCH RATING: B+

Peter: Steve Frehley looked poised to beat some respect into Enforcer Roberts as well before Joe Sexy got involved…

Duane: Sexy from behind and these two men ganged up and took out Steve Frehley tonight. I just hope they got some sort of plan because the minute Steve gets up he’s going to be after those two….

[Out of nowhere the music of Jack Bruce hits. The fans go CRAZY with cheers. Out comes Jack Bruce slowly walking with a giant bandage squarely over his forehead. As Bruce slowly makes his way to the ring the fans start up a “ROCK N ROLL” chant.]

Peter: I can’t believe my eyes, I wasn’t even sure if this man was going to be here tonight, let alone walking under his own power to the ring…

Duane: I’m not so sure he should be here, look how slow he’s walking, look at the bandage on his head. Jack is beat up bad and who knows where, when or IF Vengeance will strike again…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackBruce_alt1.jpg

Jack Bruce: (the fans cheering so loudly he can barely speak) I want to thank everybody that has checked in on me during this last week and I apologize for not getting back to the officials here in the SWF. I had to step away for a week and really gather my thoughts. Vengeance my thoughts are obviously on you right now. You saw Christian Faith come out here like a man and challenge me for the SWF Championship, you could have done the same thing. Instead a man your size, with your abilities took the COWARDS way out, you attacked me with the lights off, you attacked me after I had just wrestled the most grueling fifteen minutes of my career, and whats worse is I believe in my heart you wanted to end it with me right there. You wanted to put me out for good. Well Vengeance all you had to do was ASK for a title shot, but now? Now I’m TELLING you (the fans cheering) Its Jack Bruce vs. Vengeance TONIGHT!

[The fans EXPLODE with cheers, Jack Bruce has to take the mic away he’s getting a bit too fired up]

Peter: WHAT A MATCH!!!!!

Duane: Is this what Vengeance wanted? We know Jack Bruce is a defending champion but he’s not 100%....

Jack Bruce: Don’t worry about coming out here with an explanation of your actions, don’t worry about even ACCEPTING my challenge. I’m TELLING you that tonight I’m coming out to this ring for the main event and I’m going to BEAT you. You wanted it so bad, so tonight we’re going ROCK….THIS….PLACE!!!!

Peter: I don’t even know what to think about this. Last week it was Christian Faith vs. Jack Bruce, this week Jack Bruce is going to face the man that bloodied and nearly crippled him just SEVEN days ago…

Duane: I’m telling you if Jack Bruce steps in that ring there is NO WAY he’s walking out with that championship. Vengeance might be able to take that title from a HEALTHY Jack Bruce, so whats he going to do to a less than healthy Jack Bruce?

[Cutting to the back again we see Rich Money and Remo walking down the hall. Their laughing it up while Rich has the SWF North American Championship slung over his shoulder. Some red flash drops down in front of them and again they take a step backwards. Remo’s face turns from caution to almost anger. He starts to walk towards the object but Rich holds him back, instead Rich steps forward. The camera pans out to reveal a posing Lobster Warrior. The fans cheering.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Remo_Tattoo.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpg

[Rich: Didn’t we beat you enough last we-

Lobster: (completely ignoring the fact he did in fact get beatup last week) Well….well….well what do we have here? It seems like we have SWF’s very own despicable duo. You thought last week you could get away with the brutality of a beat down on The Lobster Warrior? You thought my Crustacean Combatants would allow such a dastardly deed?

Remo: (stepping up in front of Rich Money with an annoyed look on his face) You got about FIVE second to tell us what you want before we give you and your whatever you called them-

Lobster Warrior: (Interjecting in the middle of Remo’s threat) My Crustacean Combatants…

Remo: Whatever they are, you got about five seconds to tell us what you want before we give you a repeat of last week….

Lobster: All I want is to restore the respect, pride and honor of THAT (Lobster points to Rich’s North American Championship slung over his shoulder)

Rich: (laughing) Wait so you want this? You want MY North American Championship?

Remo: We ain’t giving you NO title sho-

Rich: (holding out his hand to try and quiet Remo for a moment) No..no…you know what? That’s not a bad idea my confused, constumed friend. You want a shot at this title? You got it next week. I’d love to make you EAT that costume in front of a national audience…

[Rich and Remo blow past a confident looking Lobster Warrior. You can hear them continuing to laugh and joke as if defending the title against Lobster isn’t even a big deal.]

Peter: Next week a North American Title match….

Duane: Lobster Warrior may be in over his head with this one Peter…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma_Bull1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Aristocrat.jpg

Enygma vs. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat starts things out with a handshake. Enygma goes to shake his hand and Aristocrat slaps him in the face. Enygma loses his temper and runs Aristocrat over. Most of the match is spent with Enygma either pounding on Aristocrat or chasing him around the ring. Aristocrat is begging off before getting in a quick low blow. Aristocrat tries for a suplex, Enygma with a knee to the gut and then an Enygmaguri to the back of Aristocrat’s head. The fans cheering as Enygma makes short work of this match.

Winner via Pinfall @3:54 Enygma

Peter: Enygma continues to make short work of The Aristocrat and I’m starting to get that feeling of 2004 when he went on that amazing streak, he’s just dominating guys right now…

Duane: Speaking of dominating Marc DuBois dominated Valiant throughout their title match next week. Then out of nowhere DuBois got C*cky and Valiant walked away with an out of nowhere pinfall victory

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/MarcDuBois_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpg

Marc DuBois vs. Valiant

DuBois starts out in full control of this one. He looks like he really wants to humiliate and make short work of the newly crowned champion. DuBois is in the corner literally slapping Valiant around, out of nowhere Valiant fires up out of the corner and starts drilling DuBois with rights. DuBois goes down and Valiant is on fire. He’s bouncing all around the ring and has really turned the momentum in his favor. DuBois is hiding behind the ref, Valiant moves the ref and DuBois gets in a rake to the eyes and a nasty looking snap suplex. The fans are booing and DuBois looks like he’s ready to end this thing. DuBois is calling for the Marc of Excellence (pinning german suplex). DuBois goes for the suplex, Valiant holds onto the ropes, elbows DuBois off of him. The fans cheering, DuBois staggers RIGHT INTO the Patriot Missle (running three point stance clothesline). DuBois goes down, the fans cheering as Valiant hooks the leg and RETAINS the SWF Shooting Star Title.

Winner and still champion via Pinfall @ 5:49 Valiant

MATCH RATING: C

Peter: I don’t believe it but Valiant has shown last week wasn’t’ a fluke…

Duane: DuBois took this match as seriously as possible but at the end of the day Valiant has shown he’s not a one hit wonder. He took everything the former champ had and found a way to win…

[Cutting to the back we see Squeeky McClean standing by with Ana Garcia in front of that huge backstage SWF logo.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/AnaGarcia_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

Ana: Squeeky last week you claimed you were taking out the “trash” and “filth” here in SWF. Nobody had any idea who or what you were talking about until you singled out Jack Giedroyc. You called him so many things including a bingo warrior…

Squeeky: Do you know WHY I singled out Jacky Boy? I’ll tell you why. This guy isn’t a pro WRESTLER, this guy isn’t a role model to millions of people. He’s a backwater, bing hall brawler. He’s small time, he thinks because he can take a punch and knows how to use a trashcan that he deserves a job at the big time? He’s a junk wrestler, he’s trash and my name wouldn’t be McClean if I didn’t start cleaning this place up. The name on the marquee says WRESTLING Jack and if you can’t keep up then I suggest you ge-

[Just then someone comes charging onto the SWF backstage set. Its Jack, he tackles McClean to the ground and starts nailing him with punches. Ana scurries off out of harms way as McClean rolls over and starts getting some good rights in of his own. Security are running from all angles of the building breaking these two apart. Jack is still fighting them off doing whatever he can to get at a shocked looking Squeeky.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGiedroyc_alt2.jpg

[B]Jack:[/b] (shouting and struggling over the security guards) JUNK? FILTH? I’ll show you filth McClean get your ass out to that ring right now….

SEGMENT RATING: B-

Peter: Jack Giedroyc has come out of nowhere to continue this problem these two had dating back to last week…

Duane: Last week Squeeky stole a win with his feet on the ropes, this week he’s saying Jack doesn’t deserve to be here in the SWF…..

Peter: Obviously Jack isn’t the type of guy to just take something like that…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGiedroyc_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

Jack Giedroyc vs. Squeeky McClean

The match starts and Jack takes it right to Squeeky. He’s pounding him with rights in the corner, then Squeeky falls to the mat and Jack just starts kicking the daylights out of him. Squeeky looks scared and dazed as he rolls out of the ring. Jack follows him right to the floor where the beating continues. Squeeky actually throws the beer of a fan in Jack’s face. Taking a minute to laugh he then bounces Jack’s head off of the guard rail a few times, rolls him back in the ring and retakes control of the match.

Peter: Jack was on quite a roll there, Squeeky’s words have him fired up here tonight…

Duane: That beer to the face cooled him off a bit though Peter….

Squeeky goes right back to keeping this thing mat based. He seems to split time between dominating Jack on the mat and jawing with anyone that will give him attention. Squeeky tries a c*cky pin that Jack reverses into a pin of his own. Squeeky immediately kicks out, both men to their feet and Jack is right back on fire running Squeeky down several times. Squeeky with a quick knee to the gut he’s quickly setting up for the Stain Removal (pancacke face buster), Jack rolls through throwing Squeeky off. Squeeky to his feet and Jack grabs the back of his head NAILING the Crashing On (jaw breaker onto the knees). Through the crowd here is Angry Gilmore. CRACK to the back of Jack’s head. The fans booing as the referee calls for the bell. Squeeky is nearly unconcouis as Gilmore puts the boots to a downed Jack Giedroyc. The fans booing as Gilmore finally stops putting the boots to Jack. Squeeky gets to his feet, stumbling around the two men staring at each other. They finally embrace in a handshake and the boos just keep coming.

Winner via DQ @ 7:44 Jack Giedroyc

MATCH RATING: C+

Peter: For the second damn week in a row Jack was proving that he can beat Squeeky at his own game, and for the second week in a row that proof was STOLEN from him…

Duane: Angry Gilmore who has been on the shelf all year long comes out of nowhere to aide Squeeky McClean…

Peter: Those two are acting like their best friends in the ring, celebrating over the beaten body of Jack Giedroyc…

[in the back we see a shot of Rich Money, Remo Richardson getting into a limo that looks a lot like the limo that picked up Brandon James and Emma Chase last week. Then right before the camera cuts away we see Emma Chase and Brandon James both getting into the SAME limo. Ana Garcia starts walking towards the limo to get some answers but it speeds off long before Ana can get over to it.]

Peter: Duane I think we just saw Brandon James and Emma Chase leave in a limo with The Almighty Dollar….

Duane: I agree with everyone else, there is something more than what their telling us going on between those four people….

[Out of nowhere Christian Faith’s music hits and the fans in the arena EXPLODE into a defeaning burst of cheers. Out comes Christian Faith slowly walking to the ring with his wrestling GEAR on.]

Peter: What the?

Duane: Christian Faith is here tonight, and look Peter he’s dressed to wrestle….

Peter: Just last week he was literally three seconds away from being the SWF World Champion when Eric Eisen called down Runayway Train. Those two men left him laying unconscious at the end of the show last week…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpg

Christian Faith: Raise your hand if you thought a spoiled wannabe wrestler and their hired lackey were going to keep Christian Faith out of this business? (boos from the fans) That’s what I thought, you see Richard what I really don’t understand is that you’ve SEEN me take worse beatings than that and still come back. So either you delusional….which is certainly an option, or you really think whatever Richard Eisen says….goes. You see Richard my goal last week was to win the SWF World title (burst of cheers). I planned on taking what would most likely be one final run with a championship I’ve been winning for fifteen years. Instead your boy Eric and your hired idiot Runaway Train (bursts of cheers throughout the crowd) have changed my direction, you see Richard you single handedly changed my final goal in this business. My final goal in this business is to do to you what you wanted to do to me. I want to put you OUT OF THIS BUSINESS Richard. So bring your trains, bring your sons, bring whoever you got Richard because this thing starts tonight, and ends with me beating you into retirement…

Peter: Listen to Christian Faith he’s threatening the career of Richard Eisen…

Duane: People with a lot more money than Faith have been trying to put Eisen out of this business…

Christian Faith: So Richard if its games you want to play, if its war you want to have then allow me to fire off my first shot. Tonight Eric Eisen you want to get involved in main events, you want to beat me up, how about you bring your spoiled ass out here and we can do this right now…..RIGHT HERE……

Peter: Christian Faith has just challenge the son of the owner of this company to a wrestling match….

Duane: We’ve already seen that where Eric goes, his father goes, where his father goes, Runaway Train goes…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt4.jpg

Christian Faith vs. Eric Eisen

Eisen and Faith are face to face. The bell rings and Eisen SPITS in the face of Faith. Faith goes crazy and just starts BEATING Eisen down. The fans are on their feet as Christian Faith takes all of his frustration of last week out on Eisen. Faith maybe got ahead of himself whipping Eisen into the corner early on and diving in for the Leap of Faith (avalanche). Eisen with a BACKBODY DROP that lands Chrsitian on the apron. Eisen takes the fight to the outside where he proceeds to use every dirty, cheap trick he can to keep Faith down. He’s using ring steps, guard rails, ring posts. Faith is really starting to feel the effects from last weeks beatdown and now the youngest Eisen is adding to that. He rolls Faith back in the ring. Eisen sets Faith in the corner and DRILLS him with a heel kick to the face. Faith is looking out of it and the fans are booing. Eisen up top but NO, he misses the flying elbow drop. Almost as if he was mocking Faith’s legendary elbow drop. Faith battles back and this time he’s not letting up. He’s drilling Eisen with Machine Gun Faith Hammers (quick, bionic elbows). Eisen is out of it and Faith locks in the test of Faith (sleeper hold). The fans are once again standing. Eisen looks to be dazing off but no a mule kick to the groin of Faith. Eisen turns Faith around for the Silver Spoon Shock (sleeper hold neckbreaker). Faith shoves Eisen off into the turnbuckle. Eisen staggers out of the turnbuckle and Christian with a LEAP OF FAITH!!!!! Eisen is down, Faith is slow to get up but he’s headed to the top rope. He sees Runaway Train charging down from the back, Faith leaps and NAILS THE FAITH HAMMER (flying elbow) ONTO EISEN!!!! The fans cheering, Faith with the quick three count and he’s won.

Winner via Pinfall @ 12: 14 Christian Faith

MATCH RATING: A

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichardEisen_suit3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RunawayTrain_alt.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt4.jpg

[Faith tries to get out of the ring but Train BLASTS him in the back with a steel chair. The refreree trying to break it up but Train shoves him out of the way. Richard Eisen is out to direct traffic yelling in the ear of Faith as Train comes down hard on the back again. Train picks Faith up and hits his Locomotion backbreakers (three consecutive backbreakers. The fans booing, chanting A**hole at Richard Eisen. Eisen directs Train to hit his Train Wreck that spinning, elevated powerbomb. Just as Train is about to lift the motionless Christian Faith into the air the fans IGNITE with cheers. Jack Bruce is charging down from the back with a steel chair wrapped in BARBED WIRE!!!! Train bails, the Eisen’s bail. Bruce is in the ring and just BEGGING them to get back in the ring. The Eisens slowly walk to the back staring at Bruce with a look of confidence and satisfaction on their faces.]

SEGMENT RATING: A*

Peter: JACK BRUCE HAS COME TO THE AIDE OF CHRISITAN FAITH!!!!

Duane: These two men did battle for the SWF Title just one week ago and tonight Jack Bruce is standing side by side with that man….

[Jack Bruce grabs a mic, the fans chanting “THANK YOU BRUCE”. Jack is out of breath, breathing heavily on the mic as he marches around in the ring with that steel chair wrapped in barbed wire still in hand.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackBruce_alt1.jpg

Jack: Your right Richard Eisen, its time we change things here in SWF. Its time we do ESTABLISH some new ground rules around here. You see last week Christian Faith fell victim to a surprise sneak attack, and then *I* fell victim to one. Well that crap is gonna stop. You cowards want Faith then deal with him one on one. And Vengeance? Vengeance buddy I’m out here right now just as I said I’d be. Get you, and your big scary ass out here so we can do this for the title….right…NOW….right…..HERE….lets Rock N Roll Baby….

Peter: What a night!!!!

Duane: Bruce vs. Vengeance for the title right after we saw that classic Faith vs. Eisen bout…

[Again the lights go out and you can see just a shadow of Jack Bruce turning to each side of the ring trying to stay prepared for wherever Vengeance may show up at. The lights come back on and the fans are booing, PLEADING for Jack Bruce to turn around. Bruce turns RIGHT into a fist full of chain to the face. Bruce’s bandage flies off and blood is pouring out of his face for the second week in a row. The fans booing throwing trash in the ring as Vengeance wraps the chain tightly around his fist and just starts MAULING the face of Jack Bruce. Blood is soaking the ring as Vengeance pulls the blood soaked, unconscious Jack Bruce to his feet. He’s wrapping the chain around the throat of Jack Bruce, the fans booing. ]

Peter: NO DAMMIT NO!!!!

Duane: Peter it looks like he’s going to han-

Peter: SOMEBODY, ANYBODY GET OUT HERE AND STOP THIS SADISTIC MONSTER!!!!!

[security is just POURING out from the back. There must be twenty people running to the ring. Vengeance just laughs dropping the bloody, unconscious world champion back down into a puddle of his own blood. The medics hit the ring to work on Jack Bruce while Vengeance slowly and calmly just walks right through the middle of the security as if they weren’t even there.]

Peter: Fans I don’t know what the hell is going on with this show. For the second straight week Christian Faith and Jack Bruce are left lying in the middle of the ring. Is Vengeance part of this Eisen operation? Why is he doing the things he’s doing?

Duane: Peter I don’t think any of us will find the answers to those questions out until the Eisens and Vengeance are ready to reveal them…

Peter: Fans I got no idea what is in store for us next week but one thing is for sure, the SWF is definitely on the highway to hell and it looks like we’re headed their in the fastlane…

{FADE OUT}

Overall Show Rating: B+

Attendence: 10,000 (sellout)

T.V Rating: 3.59

[After the show I sat in the back and watched as Jack Bruce was stitched up. Eric Eisen, Rich Money and Remo were in the room kidding around with him about it. I thought two things about the situation were amazing. One that a man that’s getting ten plus stitches in his head is having a good laugh with his friends while its happening, and two I’m the one that CAUSED those ten stitches. Now sure I didn’t physically assault the guy, but in my tiny hotel room I thought of the idea in my head and Richard Eisen the most powerful man in pro wrestling allowed it to presented to a multi national audience. Just when I think I’m getting adjusted to being a member of the most dominant force in our business something seemingly small like this makes me realize how truly amazing my job is. Again though I was snapped back to reality by none other than the boss.]

Richard Eisen: (slapping me on the back) Two shows in kid, I like how your balancing Faith. You gave him the win but still let the heels get the edge over him in the end. Although so far what impresses me the most is the images we’re leaving the fans to go home with….

Steve Stennick: Right now I’m just trying to capture the feel of chaos and uncertainty in the company. I want the fans to feel like they have no idea whats going to happen next. I think we’re getting to that point where for the first time in a while their expecting the unexpected in SWF again….

Eisen: Like I’ve said before its easy to do one or two impactful shows, lets see how far you can take this….but for now? Good job kid…

[As Eisen walked away I couldn’t figure out how I was supposed to feel. Sure he complimented me, but then he turned around and just told me ANYBODY can do what I’ve done the last two weeks. I wanted to jump the gun and do something truly earth shattering next week but I knew I wasn’t supposed to be impressing Richard Eisen with these stories I was supposed to be drawing interest from the fans. I could tell this might become a struggle trying to impress my boss even if I knew the companies best interests where in another direction.]

[i decided that I was sick of paying for a cab when I could use these walks from the hotel to the SWF World Headquarters to reflect on life, my job, and who knows what else. As I was walking in this cool winter air I started thinking, actually I guess wrestling for lack of a better term. I started wrestling with how I was going to have a tough time selling this show. Last week I bragged about topping my first week. Although I might not have topped it I feel I came very close. This week was going to be some thing different. I needed to start slowly positioning layers in the overall story arc while at the same time really starting to feed life into some other smaller projects. How do you tell your boss of just two weeks that this week might not be AS impactful as the last few….its simple you don’t.]

As we reported last week the Eisen’s along with new creative writer Steve Stennick have started to bring in some fresher faces. We’ve confirmed they have reached agreements with several more wrestlers. Like last time it mainly seems to be a mix of talent for the future and older more established talent to put their younger guys over. There are a few workers however that look like they’ll be plugged right into the heart of the SWF machine.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/DallasMcWade_Nachtfalter1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/DeanMcWade_Nachtfalter1.jpg

The McWades – Not really expected to do much at this time except for work with some of the younger up and coming tag teams in the company. However both The Eisens and Steve Stennick are very high on this team so look for them to possibly be getting into a story somewhere down the road.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BlackEagle.jpg

Black Eagle- Steve Stennick is said to be a huge fan of him. Some may remember Steve bringing him into USPW to form an unlikely tag team with Ultimate Phoenix that he somewhat pushed. At this time he’ll be used to bring along some of the younger high fliers but Steve is said to be looking to get a lot more quick, high flying guys on the shows.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGriffith.jpg

Jack Griffith – Jack is being brought in as a future possible trainer and for now just a guy that protect and work with the younger guys in the ring. Steve and the Eisen’s both have a lot of respect for Jack but no push is thought to be in his future.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SteveFlash.jpg

Steve Flash – Steve Flash has been lured away from NYCW. We’re told at the end of the day their paying him a considerable sum of money. With Flash never really has gotten that big payday so to speak. He spent some time in NOTBPW and that seems to be as close as he’s gotten to national work. We’re told t heir may be a slight push in Steve’s future although as of now he’s being brought in to help the younger kids along.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JDMorgan.jpg

JD Morgan – Another solid mat guy that’s nearing the end of his career. SWF seems to be bulking up on their late 30’s early 40’s sound ring technicians. The feeling is the likes of Griffith, Flash and Morgan will help these kids with their performances in the little areas such as selling, psychology and other aspects. No push is to be thought of for JD. Although he does carry some name weight so he may be fed to other workers on television.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChrisCaulfield.jpg

Chris Caulfield – Without a doubt the biggest signing to date. Chris Caulfield signed a deal with United States Pro Wrestling but Sam and Chris couldn’t agree. Sam wanted Chris to tone his style down, Chris has only known one style his whole career. The two didn’t mesh that well at all. Richard Eisen stepped in and offered to not only buy out Chris’ contract but to DOUBLE the money as show of respect to Sam Strong. Without a doubt Chris will be plugged into something fairly quickly.

Keep your web browser locked on prowrestlinghits.com, we got t.v ratings and other news coming up shortly.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/coollogo_com_25148283.gif

<br>

TONIGHT! on SWF’s Supreme T.V

Richard Eisen has left Christian laying out cold for two weeks in a row. However last week Christian was able to pin Richard’s son in the middle of the ring. How will Richard react to last week?

Jack Bruce for the second week in a row was left laying in his own blood by the sadistic, silent monster known as Vengeance. Bruce was able to return quickly from his last assault will he be that lucky again?

Also we have great in ring action as several titles get put on the line.

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ZimmyBumfhole_FINisher1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RandyBumfhole_FINisher2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BrettBiggz_ZMAN1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BartBiggz_ZMAN1.jpg

The Bumfholes vs. The Biggz Boyz

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SWF_NA.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Lobster Warrior vs. Rich Money

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma_Bull1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigSmackScott_alt1.jpg

Enygma vs.Big Smack Scott

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JDMorgan.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpg

JD Morgan vs.Valiant

All this and more coming at you LIVE this Tuesday night!

The WildBoyz vs. The McWades

The Wildboyz face their stiffest competition yet. All four of these men are just brutal heavy hitters and the crowd really got into it. The fans have been reacting very well to the Samoan WildBoyz in these opening dark matches. This may have been the best outing yet, almost too good of a match to be a dark match.

Match Rating: C-

Gino Montero vs. Madman Boone vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

Madman was placed in this match just to bump the other two. He’s looking very good keeping up with two smaller , quicker workers. At the end of the day this show was about Gino and once again he impressed the fans.

Match Rating: D+

Black Eagle/Robbie Retro/The Aristocrat vs. Fumihiro Ota/Jack Griffith/Steve Flash

This match was basically just thrown together to get Retro and Aristocrat in the ring with some of the finest, most fundamentally sound workers we have. Retro stood out as being very good in this match up. The fans seem to really love Retro, although Flash showed he’s got plenty left in the tank.

Match Rating: D+

<br>

<br>

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/PeterMichaels_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/DuaneFry_alt1.jpg

Peter: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of SWF’s Supreme T.V…

Duane: Peter with as crazy as things have been around here I fully expect to sit down one day and have the entire shows name be different, that’s how unpredictable this place has been these last few weeks…

Peter: Its funny we’re talking about it being so unpredictable because for Christian Faith and Jack Bruce the last two weeks have ended virtually the same for them…

Duane: After the beatings they took two weeks ago they bounced back last week and returned, I’m not so sure they’ll be able to, or even if it’s a good idea for them to be in the building tonight…

Peter: Fans we have THREE Title matches tonight Valiant defends against JD Morgan, The Bumfholes take on the Biggz Boyz in whats sure to be a classic and the biggest of all Lobster Warrior will challenge Rich Money for the SWF North American Champion-

[“Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple starts up cutting off Peter Michaels in mid thought. Out comes Richard Eisen, his son Eric, and Runaway Train. The fans booing as Richard steps in the ring blinding everyone with his non stop smile.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichardEisen_suit1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RunawayTrain_alt.jpg

Richard: Normally I’d ask for some respect from you people but I know that’s like asking your women to shave their legs….its just not going to happen. Christian Faith do you know why I surround myself with Runaway Train and my SON Eric Eisen? Their winners and the here and now….their not winners in 1993. I warned you last week, I told you to stay home, I told you to hang up the boots, I told you to get the stories ready for those great grandchildren I’m sure you have….

Peter: Fans just interjecting for a moment Richard Eisen is over a decade older than Christian Faith…

[B]Richard Eisen:[/b] Instead Christian you had to pull a Kirk Gibson, you had to limp out here and try and hit a homerun in the bottom of the ninth by pinning my SON Eric Eisen (blast of cheers from the fans). Oh you people think that’s neat? Did you people like what happened to him afterwards? You see Christian every action requires a Reaction. Last week you somehow, cheated, scratched and clawed your way to a tainted victory over my SON Eric Eisen. I asked you to walk away and you wouldn’t so instead tonight I’m DEMANDING that you DON’T walk away. I’ve gotten in contact with your agent and demanded that tonight you step into that ring against a young phenom in the SWF none other than Remo Richardson….and if you don’t? (laughing to himself) Then you’ve broken your contract agreement and I’LL FIRE YOUR ASS!!!!

Peter: Christian Faith is in no condition to be wrestling, however tonight Richard Eisen is going to demand he wrestles a match against a 100 percent motivated and healthy Remo…

Duane: Christian Faith should have stayed home last week, now this week he HAS to wrestle. I don’t even know if the guy can walk, let alone wrestle….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ZimmyBumfhole_FINisher1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RandyBumfhole_FINisher2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BrettBiggz_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BartBiggz_alt4.jpg

]The Bumfholes vs. The Biggz Boyz

Another high flying contest between two more teams that know each other oh so well. At the end of the day Brett got caught up fighting on the outside with Zimmy. Brett kicks Randy in the gut and he’s gonna hit the Bart Biggz Up (fameasser)…NO, Randy pulls him up into a firemans carry and SLAMS him to the mat with a front face pancake. Randy quickly pins Bart Biggz and the Bumfholes are STILL tag team champions.

Winners and still World Tag Team Champions via Pinfall @ 816 The Amazing Bumfholes

Match Rating: D

[Cutting to the back Ana Garcia is once again standing by with Emma Chase and Brandon James. Emma is holding a piece of paper in her hand as Ana greets us.]

Ana: I’m standing here with Brandon James and his manager Emma Chase. Emma you said nothing was going on between Rich Money, Remo, yourself and your client. However just last week our own cameras caught you four leaving in the same limousine. So we got secret meetings behind closed doors, we got you refusing to talk, and now we got you guys leaving the building in a limo? Emma whats going on?

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EmmaChase3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg

Emma Chase: You people just don’t give up do you? You got people watching who we have lunch with, you got cameras posted outside of our doors all the time, your always shoving this microphone in our face demanding answers. You want answers? We’ll give you answers, the answer is we’re DONE. We’re done with this conversation, we’re done with the spying, the cameras….do you know what this is? (holds up a piece of paper)

Ana: Ummm no I don’t….

Emma: This is a restraining order, its telling you to get the cameras out from in front of our doors. It tells you that unless it has to do with my clients wrestling we will not, and do not have to engage in any sort of pleasantries with you. So Ana, take you, take that cute little microphone, the camera, the beast of a man running that camera and SCRAM this interview is over…

Peter: Ana Garcia and I would assume all of us have been served a restraining order…

Duane: Way to really make us believe there is nothing going on between the three of you….

[Cutting back to the ring the fans are booing while Joe Sexy smiles that sleazy grin of his into the camera.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JoeSexy.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

Joe Sexy: Last week I introduced my partner for life, my number one man, someone I can always count on to cover my rear if ya know what I mean…

[The fans are too busy laughing and mocking a confused Joe Sexy to boo him.]

Joe: Steve since your nothing more than an oversized, big, dumb, caveman let me put this in the simplest way possible. This can’t go on, Enforcer Roberts and myself have no desire to be out here with you every week. This is time we could be spending to ourselves. So let me lay it on the line for you my simplistic friend. In two weeks at Awesome Impact I’m proposing that I offer myself up to you….

[The fans laughing at a confused Joe Sexy.]

Joe: I’m not sure what you people find so damn funny when I talk but this is serious. Steve Frehley if you beat my man Enforcer Roberts at the pay per view I’ll give you FIVE minutes alone with me. If we beat you, that’s it, you tell the world that you respect and admire Joe Sexy. Right then and there, you pick up the mic and admit that Joe Sexy has your respect and admiration….in the mean time Enforcer here is going to demonstrate what your in for at the pay per view….

Peter: I’m sure that Joe Sexy doesn’t mean those words in the context in which they came out…

Duane: Again its don’t’ ask don’t tell but I think Joe Sexy has been telling a bit too much these last few weeks…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SteveFlash.jpg

Enforcer Roberts w/ Joe Sexy vs. Steve Flash

Flash starts out the match promising enough getting in some quick drop kicks and then some more fast chops. He tries to get Roberts on the ground but Roberts is able to stay on his feet most of the match. Flash going up top costs him as Sexy knocks him off. As Flash staggers up Roberts grabs him into the RTC (straight jacket sleeper). Flash has no choice but to tap out.

Winner via Pinfall @ 4:42 Enforcer Roberts

Match Rating: C

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SteveFrehley_Marshall1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JoeSexy-1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

[After the match Sexy and Roberts are just humiliating Steve Flash putting the boots to him. The fans booing until Steve Frehley comes CHARGING out from the back. The fans erupt into cheers, Frehley into the ring and he clotheslines Roberts over the ropes. Sexy turns around and Steve Frehley grabs him by the throat. Before Steve can do much else Roberts pulls Joe Sexy out of the ring. The fans booing as Roberts helps a gasping for air Joe Sexy to the back.]

Segment Rating: B+

Peter: Steve Frehley came to the aide of Steve Flash…

Duane: I don’t get it, they beat the guy and then they wanted to beat ON the guy….

Peter: Joe Sexy did say he was going to SHOW Steve Frehley what he was in store for…I guess that was part of it…

[Cutting backstage Ana Garcia is standing in front of the giant SWF set. It looks like she’s waiting on someone or at the very least expecting someone any moment now.]

Ana: Peter I’m back here waiting on lo-

[A ref flash leaps in front of the camera covering Ana, the camera pans back to reveal a Lobster Warrior slowly step to the side of a confused looking Ana. Lobster places his hands on his hips, leaning in to hear Ana speak.]

Ana: Uhhh Lobster Warrior tonight you will take on Rich Money for the North American Championship. The same championship that Rich Money holds, he’s mocked you, they’ve beaten you in a hallway, and yet here you are standing tonight as if nothing is wrong. Lobster this has got to be a huge night for you….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpg

Lobster: How right you are Ana. This is a huge night for The Lobster Warrior and all of his Crustacean Combatants. Tonight is the night we take a championship riddled in evil and return to the light Ana. Tonight is the night we steer the dastardly duo of The Almighty Dollar into the direction of good. Tonight is the disastrous doomsday for a duo rooted in greed and evil. Tonight The Lobster Warrior and the Crustacean Combatants will have their victory and they will hold their championship of good high into the air for ALL to see…

[With that Lobster warrior hops off leaving Ana looking more confused than anything else.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma_Bull1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigSmackScott_alt1.jpg

Enygma vs. Big Smack Scott

Scott just unleashes amazing power onto Enygma. It seems whatever Enygma throws at Scott just doesn’t work. Scott is firmly into control of the match. Scott with a gorilla press slam onto Enygma. Scott tries to get cute and do a little dance shuffle before dropping an elbow onto Enygma. He MISES the elbow and Enygma uses this to just tear into Scott. He hooks him into the Enygma Variation (scissor ankle lock) but Scott quickly grabs the ropes. Up to his feet he’s limping, Enygma off the ropes with an ENYGMAGURI!!!! The fans cheer as Engyma picks up another win.

Winner via PInfall @ 3:40 Enygma

MATCH RATING: C-

[Jack Bruce’s music hits and out comes a man that is hardly recognizable as Jack Bruce. Bandages are covering most of the cuts and scrapes on his head, while a noticeable red bruise is around his throat from nearly being hanged by Vengeance. The fans cheering as the SWF World Champion slowly steps into the ring.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackBruce_alt5.jpg

Jack Bruce: I know that some people think I’m out here to give up, to retire, to just stand back and watch this sick, twisted, demonic human being take what he wants…(the fans booing). Well you see I just can’t do that. I can’t sit back and watch as everyone trembles in fear of this coward. You see Vengeance you’re a big, mean, tough, unstoppable monster….or atleast that’s what I keep hearing. What I want to know though….maybe you could fill me in on this. For being such an unstoppable threat to me and my title, why do you always attack with the lights off? Why do you always attack from behind? Why are there always weapons involved?.....What I want to know most Vengeance….(Jack Bruce gets real quiet leaning into the camera) WHY HAVEN’T YOU FINISHED ME OFF? For two weeks you had me down and out and for two weeks you couldn’t seal the deal. I hope you do a better job at this whole trying to destroy me thing, because in two weeks at SWF Awesome Impact I’m going to hand you that chance on a golden platter. That’s right you want me then you got me. You might be some big, nasty, wrestling hate demon….but Vengeance I’m a ROCK N ROLL GOD!!!!!

Peter: Jack Bruce just refuses to give up, he refuses to let Vengeance beat him anywhere but in that ring…

Duane: You don’t think this is what Vengeance wants? He’s clearly loved torturing Jack Bruce week after week, at Awesome Impact he just might “seal the deal”….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JDMorgan.jpg

Valiant vs. JD Morgan

JD Morgan is like a machine. The man starts laying into Valiant early. Morgan controls most of the match on the ground working on wearing Valiant down. It isn’t until Morgan gets a bit C*cky and tries for an arrogant pinfall, Valiant almost gets a three count from a surprise roll up. Both men shoot to their feet and Valiant hits Morgan with the Patriot Missile (three point stance) for the win.

Winner via Pinfall @ 4:56 and still Champion Valiant

MATCH RATING: D+

[Rich Money is out ready for his title match. No sign of Remo as Rich confidently strides to the ring with the SWF North American Championship slung over his shoulder.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Rich Money: You know normally when defending a title such as this one, when defending a championship so many legends before me have held. When doing that I try to take a few minutes to prepare, to remind myself being the BEST this business has to offer is a privilege and an honor….even if you people are too dense to see it…..(the fans booing). But you know what I did tonight? I booked a hotel room, and gathered up some of the pretty ladies backstage catering this event for a party with Remo and myself. I played on my PSP, I listened to my Ipod, I did everything BUT reflect. You see I’m not going to waste my time reminding myself I can lose this championship on any given night, I’m not doing that on a night when I face……..The Lobster Warrior. (the fans cheering for Lobster) So LW you want to play in the deep end, you want to be a big boy….come on down…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpg

Rich Money vs. The Lobster Warrior

Money treats this match as a complete joke, spending more time flexing his physique and showing off his handsome profile than he is taking on Lobster Warrior. Warrior will not be humiliated SLAPPING Money in the face. The fans erupt in cheers. Money is blinded by rage and Lobster Warrior lets his speed take over from there. Money is being taken completely over by Lobster’s quickness until a HUGE running knee stops all of Lobby’s momentum. Money now looks content to end this thing and spare himself any more hard work. Money pulls Lobster up and hits the Money Shaker (uppercut). Lobster is stunned, Money takes advantage NAILING him with The Bank Roll (Belly to Belly Suplex)

Peter: Lobster put up a good fight but nobody gets up from the Bank Roll…

Duane: So much for delivering the title from evil and all that motivational speak…

Money has Lobster pinned but instead pulls him up at TWO. Money with a suplex taking Lobster back down. Rich points to the top rope and the fans are booing. Rich is just looking to embarrass Lobster Warrior. Money is on the top looking to hit Dollars from Heaven (flying splash). Lobster is up and CROTCHES Money on the top rope. Lobster pulls Money off the top into the Lobster Trap (Fisherman suplex). The fans on their feeting cheering, here comes Remo running down to the ring 1…2….3….Remo slides in the ring, Lobster slides OUT of the ring.

Winner and NEW Champion via Pinfall @ 7:31 Lobster Warrior

The fans are on their feet as Lobster grabs the SWF North American Championship and launches himself into the sea of fans. Remo bends down talking to a shocked Rich Money as Lobster Warrior celebrates defeating Rich Money. Rich is back to his feet. Lobster still celebrating with the championship held high above the sea of hands. Remo and Rich both challenging for Lobster to get back in the ring but he’s having none of it. Lobster Is quickly swallowed into the sea of fans, disappearing before Remo and the Champs very eyes.

MATCH RATING: B-

Peter: I don’t believe it! Lobster Warrior SHOCKED THE WORLD!!!

Duane: Rich Money is in a state of shock and I think its safe to say he’s not the ONLY one…

[squeeky McClean comes out and the fans are booing as he steps into the ring with a smirk sprawled across his face.]

Squeeky: Normally I’d ask for congratulations, normally I’d ask for you people to stand up and give me the standing O I deserve for taking out the garbage here in SWF. However I’m fully aware you’re a sub species of human, a dirty, low level, classless subspecies who wouldn’t know how to show someone of my wrestling caliber respect if they TRIED!!! (The fans booing). Oh you can boo all you want, I came out here to ask one final question….and its for you Jack. Have you learned your lesson yet? Are you ready to crawl back to whatever bingo hall you slithered out of? Or do I need to make one final “argument” against you Jack….

Peter: Squeeky leaves out the part where Angry Gilmore attacked Jack Giedroyc last week, he also leaves out the part he hasn’t been able to pin Jack’s shoulders cleanly in the last two weeks despite being the “better” wrestler….

Duane: So far no sign of Jack tonight though Peter….

[Just then the fans ERUPT with cheers. Squeeky looks confused as to why the fans he just insulted would now be cheering him. He turns and THWACK!!!!!]

Peter: That man just crawled out of the audience and drilled Squeeky McClean….

Duane: That’s not just any man….thats…..

Peter: CHRIS CAULFIELD!!!!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChrisCaulfield.jpg

[Caulfield drills Squeeky in the head with a keno stick again, before tossing it out of the ring and telling the referee to ring the bell. Squeeky looks dazed and out of it already, the referee shrugs his shoulders and calls for the bell.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChrisCaulfield.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

Chris Caulfield vs. Squeeky McClean

Caulfield is just all over Squeeky from the start. Pounding away on the vunerable Squeeky. Squeeky tries to take a break on the outside but that proves costly as Caulfield throws him into the audience. The audience dousing him in beer as Caulfield continues the beating. FINALLY Caulfield misses a charge and topples over the guard rail. Squeeky is beaten up pretty bad and tries his best to maintain control but Caulfield just UNLOADS with his Hardcore American Lariat. Caulfield is calling for the Dangerous Drop. Squeeky scrambles to the apron grabbing hold of Caulfield’s kendo stick. Caulfield turns RIGHT into the kendo stick hitting…..NOTHING, Jack G has ran down and grabbed hole of the kendo stick. Squeeky is pulled right up into the Dangerous Drop by Chris Caulfield. Caulfield pins Squeeky McClean. Jack and Caulfield give each other a stare before shaking hands. The fans starting up a “DaVE” chant.

Winner via Pinfall @ 6:34 Chris Caulfield

MATCH RATING: C+

Peter: Just when I thought this night couldn’t get any crazier Chris Caulfield comes out of nowhere to avenge his good friend Jack Giedroyc…

Duane: I have a feeling something bigger is brewing here. Squeeky McClean got Angry Gilmore to help him, now Jack Giedroyc has Chris Caulfield in his corner….

[Christian Faith’s music hits and the arena comes alive with cheers. Faith is slow to walk out already in his gear, holding his arm in the air to great the adoring audience of cheers.]

Christian Faith: No matter how bad I hurt, no matter how hard it is to work for an a**hole like Richard Eisen (BLAST of cheers). These live audiences NEVER disappoint. Speaking of the a**hole….I mean Mr. Eisen. Did he really say he’s not letting me walk away? Mr. Eisen….Richard….I thought I made myself VERY clear last week. You wanted a war, you want me gone, you want me as publice enemy number one in this little dictatorship you run? You think your going to do that, you think your going to RIP a SWF World from my hands, you think you can embarrass, humiliate, and beat me on national t.v. You think you can do all that, and THEN you think I’m going to just walk away. I’m going to go hide in some corner? Richard you know me better than that, I told you last week I’d go through whoever, HOWEVER, I had to. At the end of the day Richard I’m going to get you in this ring……I’m going to get you in MY ring, in MY world. As for sending Remo Richardson out here tonight? You called the kid a young phenom, hell he’s more than that. He’s jacked, he’s got the skills, he’s got a mean streak like nobody else, and he has Richard Eisen’s singing praises. There is no doubt this kid is a superstar…..but let me ask you this Remo. You think you’re the first kid to come through here in the last two decades looking to jumpstart their career, looking to “take it to the next level” by pinning me? My question to you is, I know about you, I know what I’m in for……now its time to test YOUR faith…..

Peter: Christian Faith has once again verbally ripped Richard Eisen….

Duane: Remo Richard vs. Christian Faith, two weeks ago you got Bruce vs. Faith, last week it was Faith vs. Eisen….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Remo_Tattoo.jpg

Christian Faith vs. Remo Richardson

Remo starts the match out just overmatching the already weakened Christian Faith. Remo spends most of the match pounding on Christian Faith, he seems to take enjoyment beating on the legend that is Christian Faith. The fans are given just enough hope with several hot comebacks by Christian Faith. Faith catches Remo in the Test of Faith (sleeper hold) but Remo just powers out of it. Remo has learned from Rich Money’s mistakes earlier with the way he underestimated his opponent. Remo signals for the Lumbar Puncture (double underhook backbreaker). The fans booing, Faith fights out and whips Remo into the ropes. Faith NAILS the Leap of Faith (avalanche) Remo is down and Faith is headed to the top rope. The fans standing as Faith looks to end it with the Faith Hammer (bionic elbow).

Peter: THIS COULD BE IT!!!!

Duane: No could be to it, if Faith drops the Hammer its over with…

The fans cheers turn to boos. Here comes Runaway Train, Rich Money and Eric Eisen. Faith looks at Remo and then looks at these charging men. He shrugs his shoulders and DIVES onto the three attacking men. Faith, Eisen, Train, Money are all down on the outside. The referee gives a count out victory to Remo. Money and Eisen try to hold onto Faith while Train roughs him up but Faith is able to fight away and out of their clutches. The four men hold each others arms in the air.

Winner via Count Out @ 7:31 Remo Richardson

MATCH RATING: A

Peter: What the hell? Rich Money and Remo Richardson seem to have aligned themselves with the likes of Train and the Eisens?

Duane: That’s the way it looks, but I thought they were in business with Brandon James….

Peter: Whats this, WHAT THE HELL? Fans I’m being told something serious is going on backstage involving Jack Bruce….

[We cut backstage to see a PILE of men running into someone’s locker room. The camera follows them in to see a bloody Jack Bruce HANGING from the wall with his arms outstretched. Blood is dripping down from an open wound pudding on the floor while staff members feverishly work to cut Jack Bruce down.]

Peter: WHAT THE HELL? Jack Bruce has been assaulted and this time HUNG in his own dressing room…

Duane: You have to assume this is Vengeance and if it was he’s taken it beyond any level I thought imaginable…

Peter: Fans we don’t have any idea what sort of condition Jack Bruce is in, hell we don’t even know how long he’s been hanging there….waiting for….

Duane: Who knows what but it couldn’t have been good….

Peter: Fans we’re out of time we’ll see you next week here on Supreme T.V

<br>

{FADE TO BLACK}

<br>

<br>

Overall Show Rating: B+

Attendence: 9,448

TV RATING: 3.65

[i was enjoying yet another crisp morning walk into the SWF headquarters. You know I was trying to tell myself I was still living out of a hotel and one wrong move and I could be gone. Three shows was NO measure of success in Eisen’s eyes, in the SWF, or in this business period. However I felt like I had several things working in my favor. Once again I was heading up that giant elevator to the much talked about, seldom seen floor 32. As the elevator made that glorious ding informing me that I had not plummeted to my death everything seemed right in the world. I still had full use of my body, there was no bright light, and there was……Richard chewing someone out?]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichardEisen_suit3.jpg

Richard Eisen: What the hell were you thinking? Brandon this isn’t a frat party, this is a company. This is MY company. You were on a flight, a chartered flight in MY companies name. If you would to pull this jackassery then maybe you need to call up Cornell, I hear he doesn’t give a damn, or know about half the sh*t those second stringers pull. I do care Brandon, and the next time I hear about you pulling a stunt like this at a company sponsored event, a flight, a show, hell a book signing. Your looking at atleast your wallet hurting and your ass might be too from getting tossed outta this company on it….

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpg

Brandon: I’m sorry Richard……I didn’t figure it’d be a big deal. I was just playing around with Ric….

Richard: I know you think because Ric is the referee that you can do or say whatever you want to him. I’ll tell you this Ric has been here a whole helluva lot longer than you and do you know HOW he did that?

Brandon: I don’-

Richard: He did it by not acting like an A**hole. Now get the hell out of here….

[i tried not to make contact with Brandon James as I walked past Richard’s office into the creative meeting. Entering the room the likes of Pat, Chief, Enforcer Roberts and Eric Eisen were all getting a good chuckle out of it. Apparently Richard leaves his door open on purpose so that the “boys” can hear the chewing out. I guess he thinks that it will deter others from doing stupid things…..judging by how many times he’s got someone in there yelling at the I’d say its ineffective. ]

[Well that wasn’t so hard, I just got something green lit that apparently nobody in the company has been able to accomplish in over a year. Either Eisen was too tired from yelling at Brandon James to argue with me, or he really likes me. Then I remembered its Richard Eisen and assured myself it was the first of the two. No matter he green lit it, and told me to get to work on it. I figure the quicker I get everything in order the less of a chance and or time he’ll have to change it. With the last show before the pay per view, and the pay per view now set in stone it was time to fill in the blanks……and with the way we had this pay per view set up I had a LOT of filling to do.]

The last few weeks we’ve been breaking the story of new head creative writer Steve Stennick along with the Eisen trio have gone on a somewhat lavish hiring mix of both older vets and younger stars still looking to develop. The names continue to trickle in although at a much slower pace the last week or so. We’ve learned of atleast one more name that has signed a contract with the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/FrankiePerez_FINisher2.jpg

Frankie Perez: Although Steve Stennick didn’t find anything about this kid to set him apart from the other indy talents with similar skills for some reason Richard Eisen sees this kid as something to watch in the future. We’re told he’ll spend a few weeks working dark matches getting used to the SWF style before eventually being sent down to development.

TONIGHT! on SWF’s Supreme T.V

Richard Eisen continues his war against Christian Faith last week. He promised to rid the world of Christian Faith and apparently has employed two more men in that cause. The team of Rich Money & Remo Richardson otherwise known as The Almighty Dollar appear to have joined in the cause alongside Richard Eisen, his son Eric, and Runaway Train. What could this collective have in mind for faith minded Christian Faith?

Jack Bruce was last seen hanging from a wall with an open wound gushing blood from his face. He laid down a challenge to Vengeance for the SWF World Heavyweight Title at Awesome Impact. Will he be able to make the pay per view? If he does will he be in any condition to retain that championship against the souless monster Vengenace?

Also we have great in ring action on tonights episode.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma_Bull1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpg

Enygma vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia

<br>

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGriffith.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpg

Jack Griffith vs. Valiant

These matches and SO MUCH MORE coming at you LIVE this Tuesday night!

[

The Samoan Wildboyz vs. JD Morgan & Fumihiro Ota

This was a fun little match with JD and Ota mainly just playing bump machines for the Samoan tag team.

MATCH RATING:D+

Gino Montero vs. Frankie Perez vs. Big Smack Scott

Scott got to bump Frankie around the ring while Gino got to show off his extensive offense. Again the crowd was really into Gino. Frankie did a great job bumping and Scott…..well he was Scott.

The McWades vs. Deathrow

This was just another wild, crazy, dark match brawl. The fans really love to see two tag teams just go out there and lay it all on the line right before the show starts.

<br>

<br>

<br>

Peter: Hello everyone and WELCOME to SWF’s Supreme T.V, we are just six days away from Awesome Impact and Duane I don’t know about you but this place just has a different feel about it the week before a pay per view…

Duane: Peter the hair on the back of your neck starts to stand, you get goosebumps, you get a lump in your throat and we’re just the ones CALLING the matches….

Peter: This pay per view more than others possibly with everything that has been going on. Vengeance has for some reason or another been just leaving our SWF World Champion Jack Bruce laying in his own blood at the end of the last THREE shows. I mean nobody has ever done that to Bruce period, Vengeance has done it for THREE straight shows….

Duane: On top of that Richard Eisen has made a personal vow to rid this promotion of Christian Faith. We’ve seen that alliance with the two Eisens and their “solution” Runaway Train…however now it looks like Rich Money and Remo Richardson have joined Mr. Eisen’s “youth movement”…

Peter: The question now is where does that leave Brandon James? For three weeks we’ve seen him and Emma Chase paling around backstage with Rich Money and Remo. Leaving in limos, in each others dressing rooms, but now they seem to have abandoned Brandon James for the sweeter deal with Richard Eisen….

Duane: Emma Chase is a very vindictive person. I wouldn’t doubt at all that from a pure business standpoint Brandon James might offer his services to the down on his luck Christian Faith. For no other reason than to get easy access to The Almighty Dollar….

Peter: Time will tell with that one. Fans tonight Valiant defends his SWF Shooting Star Championship against Jack Griffith, Enygma will try and continue his recent domination against the wild, crazy, sometimes sadistic brawler Mad Man Boo-

[As always Peter is cut off by “Perfect Strangers” by Deep Purple. Richard Eisen comes out to a chorus of boos followed by his son Eric, Runaway Train, The Almighty Dollar. All of these men are dressed to the nines as they slowly stalk to the ring with a look of accomplishment seeping across their evil profiles.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichardEisen_suit3.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RunawayTrain_alt.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Remo_Nachtfalter1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EricEisen_alt2.jpg

Richard Eisen: Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for the elite, for the greatest collection of experience and youth money can by, give it up for the ESTABLISHMENT for professional wrestling! (the fans booing) You see Christian Faith I told you I was going to establish a new SWF, I was looking to the future. Now that future stands behind me, they stand behind me with only one goal in mind and that’s MY goal. The goal to end the professional career of you Christian Faith. Their here to rid me of the cancerous tumor that you have become. You said your ready to take on anyone, Christian I’m not sure if you understand this, afterall I hear you’ve been a bit “misplaced” the last few weeks thanks to these gentlemen (the fans booing while the group shares a laugh). Christian its not WHO I’m going to put in front of you, its WHAT I’m going to put in front of you. You’re looking at it Christian, one for all, and all for the DESTRUCTION of you Christian Faith….

[Cutting backstage High Concept are casually chatting outside of their locker room. With the two men leaned up against the wall the Biggz Boyz, Brett and Bart calmly walk up in front of them. Elmo and Groucho slowly bring their conversation piece to a halt.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BartBiggz_alt4.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/BrettBiggz_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/GrouchoBling_alt2.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ElmoBenson_alt1.jpg

Bart Biggz: The way I see it is you guys beat us three weeks ago, you had your title shot and lost, we had ours and lost. With teams like Death Row, The Wild Samoans, Gilmore and McClean seem to be teaming up, The Bumfholes are still the champs, we can’t allow ourselves to fall behind in the pack. We’ve cleared it with Eisen, at the pay per view we want to go at it. One of us are going to fall back into the pack and the others are going to become the front runners in this division…..at the pay per view we’ll find out which is which….

[Elmo and Groucho step up ready to respond but instead the serious Brett and Bart turn their backs and walk away. Elmo and Groucho look confused before shrugging it off.]

Elmo: (turning to Groucho) Not the graceful losing type I suppose….

Groucho: (shrugging his shoulders) It happens….

SEGMENT RATING: C-

[Cutting back to the ring Joe Sexy is standing front and center. Enforcer Roberts with his arms folded behind his manager.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JoeSexy-1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

Joe: I want to remind everyone that this Sunday this little scuffle Steve Frehley has found himself in with my best friend, my partner for life, hell might as well call him my LIFE partner. I want to remind everyone that after Enforcer pins Steve Frehley that’s it, this thing is done and Steve can go back to doing whatever he was doing before we entered his life. If for some reason Steve Frehley DOES win, and he DOES get those five minutes alone with me? Steve I just have to say that it’ll be five minutes you NEVER forget….

Peter: They challenged Steve for this Sunday under the premise that if he wins he’ll get Joe Sexy in that ring for five minutes….

Duane: That’s why you know Joe Sexy will do everything in his power to stop that from happening…

Joe Sexy: Steve Frehley I see you’ve decided to try and adapt to my lifestyle by going out and finding a man you can call partner. A man you can put your faith and trust in to take care of you in the important times in life….(the fans laughing). Well Steve I hope you two have bonded well, I hope you two have gotten over the awkwardness that might come with being new partners because right now, right here I’m going to show you two that Enforcer Roberts and Joe Sexy are partners for LIFE!

[The fans laughing at Joe Sexy while Enforcer Roberts looks disgusted and distanced from the mixed up and confused words of Joe Sexy.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SteveFrehley_Marshall1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SteveFlash.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JoeSexy-1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

Steve Frehley/Steve Flash vs. Joe Sexy/Enforcer Roberts

Enforcer and Flash start out. Sexy and Enforcer cut off the ring on Flash using quick tags and basic tag team formula to keep Steve Frehley on the apron. Sexy accidently punches Enforcer after a duck by Steve Flash. Flash gets Frehley in the ring. He cleans house until its just Joe Sexy and Steve Frehley left. The fans cheering, they go to lock up but Joe Sexy just BAILS. The fans booing as Joe Sexy calls Enforcer Roberts off. The two men just leave the match giving Flash and Frehley an unwanted count out victory.

Winners via Count out @ 7:56 Steve Frehley & Steve Flash

MATCH RATING: B-

Peter: I’d say I can’t believe it but then again its Joe Sexy so I can believe it. He just WALKED OUT on this match up…

Duane: Steve Frehley had him one on one and Joe Sexy bailed. Remember fans that this

[Cutting backstage Ana Garcia is standing by with Lobster Warrior. The fans explode with cheers while Lobby has the championship around his waste, posing. Ana has a smile on her face.]

Ana: I’m here with the NEW North American Champion The Lobster Warrior. Lobster you made the challenge, everyone laughed, nobody expected you to walk out of the match at all…..let alone walk out with the championship. Whats next for the Lobster Warrior…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpg

Lobster: Holy Herculean Happenings Ana Garcia. I wanted to show all the Crustacean Kids out there that you can believe in hope, you can believe in good, that the light is better than the dark. No matter how big the task, no matter how impossible it seems, ANYTHING can happen. I’m not sure whats next from me and my Crustacean Combantants but I’m ready for any-

[Marc DuBois comes into the picture, he’s sporting a five oclock shady, his eyes look heavy.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/MarcDuBois_alt1.jpg

Marc Dubois : YOU….

Lobster: (confused) ME?

Marc DuBois: YOU….you come out here and you win your little championship against all odds. While I’m embarrassed not once but TWICE by some fluke, one hit wonder of a kid. Its people like YOU, the “you can do whatever you put your mind to” people. Its THOSE words that motivated Valiant, its THOSE words that humiliated and embarrassed me. Tonight……tonight your going to pay Lobster Boy….

Lobster: Warrior….its Lobster Warrior….

Marc DuBois: So you can do anything you believe in? Because tonight I believe I’m making you the shortest reigning North American Champion in HISTORY!

[Lobster turns to Ana, Ana turns to Lobster and Marc DuBois just slips out of the picture. Both Ana and Lobster look confused as we cut out.]

Peter: Marc DuBois looks like he hasn’t eaten or slept since he lost that SWF Shooting Star Championship….

Duane: Or bathed, it looks like he might want to do atleast one of the three before taking on Lobster Warrior for his newly won North American Championship…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Enygma_Bull1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/FrederiqueGarcia_alt1.jpg

Enygma vs. Frederique Garcia

Garcia starts out with cheap, hit and miss offense. Raking the eyes, pulling the tights etc. Enygma battles back with several quick firing offense moves putting Garcia on his heels. Garcia attempts a low blow, Enygma knees him in the head. Garcia gets up slowly giving Enygma the chance at taking advantage of his injured state it doesn’t take long to hit the Enygmaguri for the victory. The fans cheering as Enygma continues his winning streak of the last three weeks.

Winner via Pinfall @ 5:28 Enygma

[Jack Bruce’s music hits and out comes a man that looks beaten, he looks like he belongs in the local hospital not out in front of an arena full of rabid SWF wrestling fans. Jack Bruce steps into the ring and the fans stand cheering. They respect everything this man has gone through.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackBruce_alt6.jpg

Jack Bruce: It seems like the last few weeks there has been a theme that ends these shows. The theme I’m left with blood leaking out of my body, laying or as in last weeks case HANGING unconscious. I’ve heard some people talk about fines, about suspensions, about his title match being revoked. Let me make it perfectly clear when I say I don’t want ANY of that to happen. You see Vengeance I don’t want those things to happen to you because I plan on solving this my own way in just six short days. You want to leave me laying unconscious in a pool of my own blood to end this show for three weeks straight? That’s fine because at the pay per view, at Awesome Impact I fully intend on leaving you in a pool of YOUR own blood, I plan on leaving YOU unconscious. (the fans cheering). Everywhere I got they tell me you’re the man with no soul, that you’re a demonic possession, that you can’t be stopped, let alone beat. You know what I tell them? I tell them this show is called Awesome Impact for a reason. Its called Awesome Impact because that’s what I’m going to leave on you Vengeance. I’m going to leave an impact unlike you’ve ever seen. They say you don’t have a soul? I say that’s fine because I’m going to BEAT a soul into you. They say you can’t be stopped? I say that’s fine because as you see after THREE weeks, after thirty some odd stitches, after countless blood loss I’M STILL STANDING! You can’t be stopped and I’m don’t know how to give up. At Awesome Impact I’m going to make YOU bleed, in six days I’m going to BEAT a soul into you, at the pay per view I will have MY VENGEANCE!

[The fans cheering as Jack Bruce drops the mic and leaves. The fans cheering him on as he slowly makes his way to the back.]

Peter: You can never question this mans heart, this mans unbelievable will power…

Duane: It would be easy for Jack Bruce to sit at home and GIVE Vengeance this title. Nobody would mock Jack Bruce for wanting to stay at home, for wanting to heal these injuries…

Peter: Hell even if he wanted to stay home in fear of his LIFE nobody would blame him after what Vengeance has done these last three weeks…

Duane: Instead he’s out here telling Vengeance “is that all you got”….

Peter: I have no doubt this match is going to go down in the history of SWF as one of the all time greats wrestling fans…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Valiant.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGriffith.jpg

Valiant vs. Jack Griffith

Jack actually starts out in control of the younger Valiant. That soon changes as Valiant picks up the tempo of the match. The fans really getting behind Valiant until he looks to come off the top for a cross body. Jack catches him and it looks like its time for the Jack in the Box (spinebuster). Valiant slips over the top of Jack for a sunset flip pin, both men shoot to their feet. Valiant charges and NAILS Jack with the Patriot Missile (three point stance). Valiant gets another big win.

Winner via pinfall @ 8:28 Valiant

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/MarcDuBois_alt1.jpg

Lobster Warrior vs. Marc DuBois

DuBois looks like a man determined to right his wronged ship. Lobster is still playing to the crowd and DuBois just starts mauling him over with punches and kicks. The fans booing as DuBois really stays on top of Lobster. LW gets a few breaks in and gets off some big moves but they prove more of a rest for Lobby than they do any sort of real offense. DuBois works the back of Lobster over for nearly the whole match. Lobby tries to pick DuBois up for the Shell Fish Shot (spinning hot shot). His back gives out and he drops to the mat, DuBois with a knee to the back and he’s setting up for his Marc of Excellence (bridging german suplex). Lobster back elbows out of it, spin kick to the head and Dubois staggers out of the corner. Lobster takes a deep breath and NAILS the Lobster Trap (fisherman suplex). DuBois loses a hard fought battle while Lobster holds his title in the air clutching his back.

Winner via Pinfall @ 9:32 Lobster Warrior

MATCH RATING: B

Peter: Lobster Warrior was really taken to the limit by a more focused, more serious Marc DuBois…

Duane: It took everything Lobster Warrior had to get him over for that Lobster Trap and you can tell by the way he’s holding his back that he almost didn’t even get that off….

[Cutting to the back Emma Chase and Brandon James are walking towards the back door when Ana Garcia comes up from behind.]

Ana: Ms. Chase, Mr. James, I know you’ve asked us not to contact you however we wanted to give you a chance to speak on the Rich Money, Remo Richardson aligning with the Eisen’s….

[Emma Chase whips her head around facing Ana. Ana takes a few steps back looking nervous.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/EmmaChase_alt1.jpg

Emma: Finally Ana you ask me something I want to answer. Our official response to Rich Money and Brandon James joining Mr. Eisen is this. You boys made your choice and now we know where we stand. However we want to remind Rich Money and Remo Richardson that every action causes a Reaction. If I were them I would just make sure that Reaction didn’t happen on a global level such as a pay per view….

[With that Emma and Brandon slide off into their limo. Ana turns back to the camera appearing to be happy she wasn’t yelled at for doing her job again.]

Peter: It would appear we finally found a hot spot to talk to with James and Emma Chase…

Duane: Yeah apparently if they have a deal go sour they all of the sudden get real talkative….

Peter: She did everything but come right out and say that they would be at the pay per view to deal with Rich Money and Remo Richardson THAT will be interesting….

[squeeky McClean comes out with a noticeable cut over his forehead. He steps into the ring amongst a chorus of boos.]

Squeeky: It would appear that the garbage around this place is breeding quicker than you idiots. Trust me, I know your not bright enough to realize it but that was a compliment. Last week the one and only “hardcore franchise” Chris Caulfield showed up here in the SWF. You see Jack, this is what you do. You make every two bit, bar room street fighter think he can show up to the greatest wrestling stage there has ever been. You make these junk wrestlers think that MY ring, that MY world is THEIR world. We can’t have that Jack, we can’t have your bingo hall buddies showing up taking up space that belongs to the greats of this game such as myself. (the fans booing). This won’t end Jack until I cut the head of the snake off. So Jack, Chris why don’t the BOTH of ya come out here and we’ll see just how “hardcore” this thing can get…..

Peter: Is my headset working right? Did Squeeky McClean just challenge the two most hardcore wrestlers we have here in the SWF to a HANDICAP MATCH?

Duane: Apparently he still needs to get that kendo stick shot that Caulfield gave him last week checked out…

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/SqueekyMcClean.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/JackGiedroyc_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChrisCaulfield.jpg

Squeeky McClean vs. Jack Giedroyc & Chris Caulfield

Caulfield and Giedroyc come barreling down the ramp into the ring. The fans are cheering, Squeeky is standing his ground but not for long. Jack tackles him and the two men start throwing fists. Caulfield is actually hanging back letting Jack get in some good hits on Squeeky. Its not until Squeeky SPITS in the face of Caulfield. At that point Caulfield turns him inside out with a Hardcore American Lariat. The fans shower Jack and Chris with cheers. Squeeky is sprawled out in the ring. Instead of pinning him they pick him up Squeeky with a low blow he dropkicks Jack Giedroyc out of the ring. Squeeky turns and Caulfield DROPS him with the Danger Drop (reverse DDT). Before Caulfield can capitalize Angry Gilmore is out from the back. The referee is checking in Jack G. Gilmore slides in the ring and BLASTS Caulfield with three quick shots to the head with that kendo stick. Caulfield falls, Gilmore pulls Squeeky on top. Jack Giedroyc is trying to get back in the ring but its too late. Angry Gilmore helps Squeeky steal a pinfall. The fans booing as the two men congratulate each other on sneaking one past the hardcore icons.

Winner via Pinfall @ 6:42 Squeeky McClean

[The Almighty Dollar are out and the fans are welcoming them with boos. Rich and Remo seem to laugh it off.]

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney_alt1.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Remo_Nachtfalter1.jpg

Rich Money: I know you’d expect me to come out here and pull a wrestling 101 and demand a rematch for my championship at the pay per view….however I also know that you people DON’T know me. Lobster Warrior you KEEP that title, you do your thing with it…….whatever that is. Me? Its time I became a WORLD Champion. That title did its job, it got me ready to be a world champion and now that times come. One of the perks of being in good with the boss is you get what you want. At the pay per view I’ll get EXACTLY that. At the pay per view Rich Money becomes a WORLD Champion….

Peter: Wait is Rich Money saying he’s in the main event of Awesome Impact now?

Duane: Your asking me because………why?

Rich Money: Don’t get me wrong, I won’t be the only one becoming a world champ. Remo here, the two of us, The Almighty Dollar will become the next World Champions in this company. Don’t worry, Vegneance, Bruce, you two are safe for now. You see what we want are the World TAG TEAM Champions. You boys beat High Concept, you beat the Biggz Boyz, so our boss and yours has decided you need some REAL competition. Bumfholes do whatever you have to do with those titles…….nothing too gross now boys. At Awesome Impact Remo and myself will become World Champions, World Tag Team Champions and you boys can BANK on that.

Peter: WOW! The World Tag Team Titles will be defended at Awesome Impact.

Duane: He had us going for a moment, none the less that’s still a HUGE announcement….

[Christian Faith’s music hits and the fans EXPLODE with cheers. Christian Faith comes out looking through this rabid crowd.]

Christian Faith: I’m sorry it was getting pretty deep in the back with all these guys out here patting themselves on the back talking about world championships, and how it was their time, and pay per view this, pay per view that. How about I make two things so clear that even you two jokers in the ring can understand. Point number one is that you say that since the Bumfholes have nobody to face they might as well face you at the pay per view. Well *I* say since you two have nothing better to do than to come out here and collect title shots you didn’t earn. I figure why don’t’ we have a little WARM UP match, right now……….right here. (the fans ERUPT in cheers). That’s only point number one.

Peter: WHAT A MAIN EVENT!!!!

Duane: Christian Faith is going into the biggest fight of his life against Eisen and his Establishment and yet week after week he’s out here accepting and making challenges. The man is simply amazing….

Christian Faith: So just to be clear I want you two to take on me and a partner of MY choice in THAT ring. Got it? (Rich and Remo seem overly confident about their chances as they accept) Point number two is this, you go backstage and you tell your slimeball, manipulative, jackass of a boss that I’ll take on anbody, or anybodies at Awesome Impact…..enough talk its time to test you two boys faith!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/ChristianFaith.jpg?http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/VS.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/Remo_Tattoo.jpghttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RichMoney.jpg

Christian Faith/? Vs. The Almighty Dollar

Christian Faith starts to slowly walk to the ring before stopping and turning. Out from the back is JACK BRUCE! The fans can’t believe it, nobody can believe that Jack Bruce is six days away from the biggest fight of his life and he’s out here battling alongside Christian Faith. Faith spends most of the match in the ring and the Almighty Dollar, cheat, cheat and cheat some more. Anything from blind tags, to double teams, to just flat out choking and low blows. The fans have been silenced as The Almighty Dollar dominate these two beat up superstars. Faith gets to fire back on Rich Money with some Faith Hammers (elbows) finally tagging in Jack Bruce. Bruce is cleaning house. Things finally calm down. Remo and Bruce are brawling on the outside, Faith gets caught in the Money in the Back (german suplex), he elbows out, slips behind and has the Test of Faith locked on (sleeper hold). Rich Money is out of it but he grabs hold of the ropes to break the hold. Faith finishes him off with a leap of faith (avalanche) and then heads to the top. That’s the cue for Runaway Train and Eric Eisen to come out to the ring. They run Jack Bruce over on the outside. Referee Ric Young is already calling for a DQ. The bell is ringing while the fans deliver venomous boos from the stands.

Winners via DQ @ 13:43 Christian Faith & Jack Bruce

MATCH RATING: B

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/oats21_2006/SWF/RunawayTrain_alt.jpg

[Faith is dives onto Runaway Train taking him out. However Almighty Dollar hold onto him while Eric Eisen delivers the Sliver Spoon Shock (neckbreaker). Eric Eisen, Rich Money and Remo are really putting the boots to Christian Faith. The bell is ringing in the background. The fans booing, Eisen and his Establishment don’t seem to be letting up at all. That is UNTIL….]

[The lights go out and the fans already know that means Vengeance is somewhere. The lights come back on, Eisen and his boys have bailed leaving Vengeance pulling Christian Faith up from the mat. Jack Bruce with a chair and he slides in the ring. Vengeance tosses Faith aside. Bruce DRILLS Vengeance with a chair knocking him through the ropes. The fans come alive with cheers. Bruce continues to beat on Vengeance, Vengeance is backing up and it looks like as the two men disappear from sight that Jack Bruce is fighting Vengeance off.]

Peter: Jack Bruce just saved not only Christian Faith but he saved himself as well…

Duane: For the first time since Vengeance attacked him we’ve seen him take the offensive against him….

Peter: Who will Richard Eisen pit against Christian Faith at the pay per view? Can Jack Bruce continue this high momentum into his biggest SWF World Title Match at Awesome Impact? We’lll find all this out in six days fans….

<br>

{FADE OUT}

<br>

Overall Show Rating: B

Attendance: 10,000 (SELL OUT)

TV RATING: 3.56

Archived