Anyone got a faster match?

Allow me to set the bar:

>Moving on to the next match, in which 'The Blonde Bombshell' April Watson fights 'The Black Widow' Michelle Addams in the XCC Women division.

>We are underway!

>Watson catches Addams with a head kick, knocking her out cold!

>The winner, by Knock Out; April Watson!

>Official Result: 'The Blonde Bombshell' April Watson defeats 'The Black Widow' Michelle Addams (Knock Out in 0:38 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

Now this is defending a title...

>It's time for the main event of the evening! Zvonimir 'The Croatian Sensation' Asanovic fights Lawrence 'The Law' Herringbone in the GAMMA Light Heavyweight division with the GAMMA Light Heavyweight title on the line.

>Round one begins!

>Asanovic explodes on Herringbone, unloading with a barrage of big punches!

>The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

>The winner, by TKO; Zvonimir Asanovic!

>Official Result: Zvonimir 'The Croatian Sensation' Asanovic defeats Lawrence 'The Law' Herringbone (TKO in 0:25 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

>Next up, Collins Lundie will battle 'The Beast Of Birmingham' Rav Kapur in the BCF Heavyweight division.

>The fight begins!

>Kapur counters a wayward low kick with a vicious head kick, knocking Lundie out cold!

>Rav Kapur takes the victory by way of Knock Out!

>Official Result: 'The Beast Of Birmingham' Rav Kapur defeats Collins Lundie (Knock Out in 0:25 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

:cool:

Now this is defending a title...

>It's time for the main event of the evening! Zvonimir 'The Croatian Sensation' Asanovic fights Lawrence 'The Law' Herringbone in the GAMMA Light Heavyweight division with the GAMMA Light Heavyweight title on the line.

>Round one begins!

>Asanovic explodes on Herringbone, unloading with a barrage of big punches!

>The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

>The winner, by TKO; Zvonimir Asanovic!

>Official Result: Zvonimir 'The Croatian Sensation' Asanovic defeats Lawrence 'The Law' Herringbone (TKO in 0:25 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

Herringbone just got Zulu'd!

Zulu'd minus one second actually. :)

>Moving on to the next match, in which Vicki 'The Heart Breaker' Summers competes against Roz 'Hard & Fast' Wareing.

>The semi-finals await the winner.

>We are underway!

>Summers scores with a sudden head kick, Wareing is knocked out!

>The winner, by Knock Out; Vicki Summers!

>Official Result: Vicki 'The Heart Breaker' Summers defeats Roz 'Hard & Fast' Wareing (Knock Out in 0:19 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

There's already 3 head kicks in here. Isn't that a bit much? Are head kicks still as common as in WMMA 1? Because in my mind they occured way too often in the first edition...

In a thread specifically about fast finishes and featuring several kick boxers, wouldn't you expect to see a lot of head kicks?

I love April Watson.

>Next up, 'The Blonde Bombshell' April Watson goes up against 'Thunder Foot' Kirsten Page in the XCC Women division.

>There's the opening bell!

>Watson hits a brutal head kick, Page goes down like a ton of bricks! She is knocked out!

>April Watson takes the victory by way of Knock Out!

>Official Result: 'The Blonde Bombshell' April Watson defeats 'Thunder Foot' Kirsten Page (Knock Out in 0:25 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

Hell, I half-love Kirsten Page for being soooo irredeemably bad you can throw your big guns in against her with no real chance of an upset. Bring on Watson/Curtis...

Here's my first knock out that wasn't a knee to the face from a Muay Thai clinch in the third round (and coincidentally the only knock out that qualifies for this thread).

>Moving on to the next match, in which Shiho 'Snake' Konno goes head to head with 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Naora Kikuchi in the VVFL Middleweight division.

>Konno hits a massive punch, knocking Kikuchi down to the ground...she is out cold!

>Shiho 'Snake' Konno takes the win by Knock Out!

>Official Result: Shiho 'Snake' Konno defeats 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Naora Kikuchi (Knock Out in 0:24 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

>Moving on to the next match, in which Kei 'Demon Eyes' Maki will take on 'The Karate Kid' Carl Chenoweth in the GDMMA Lightweight division.

>Chenoweth shoots in for a takedown.

>The takedown is countered, Maki blocked it and then took Chenoweth down instead!

>Maki fires off a few punches as he catches his breath.

>Maki tries to control Chenoweth against the ground, but finds it a struggle.

>Maki gets pushed back thanks to a butterfly guard, and Chenoweth quickly scrambles.

>Chenoweth manages to come out on top, holding Maki down in turtle position, facing him.

>Chenoweth rolls the turtled Maki over and secures side control.

>We pass the halfway mark of this round.

>Chenoweth looks to get a mount.

>Chenoweth isn't able to mount Maki this time around.

>Maki tries to sweep Chenoweth but can't.

>Chenoweth pounds away with punches from side control, but doesn't really do a great deal of damage.

>Chenoweth is trying to move from side control to mount.

>Maki keeps Chenoweth at side control, not letting the mount happen.

>Maki tries a sweep from the bottom of side control, but doesn't budge Chenoweth.

>There's under a minute left in this round.

>Chenoweth throws a few half-hearted punches as he takes a moment to plan ahead.

>Round one ends as time expires.

>I think Maki took that round, 10-9 on my score card.

>And here we go, round two!

>Maki counters a jab with a sudden head kick, Chenoweth is knocked out!

>Kei Maki takes the victory by way of Knock Out!

>Official Result: Kei 'Demon Eyes' Maki defeats 'The Karate Kid' Carl Chenoweth (Knock Out in 0:17 of round 2). The match was rated as being Good.

Not the fastest fight, but certainly the least amount of time I've seen pass in a round before a finish. Naturally, I assume fights can end that quickly in the first round too, though I've yet to have a fight finish in less than a minute so far in my game. :)

Derek, I can beat that - 16 seconds into round 1!

>The co-main event is up next. 'The Sharpshooter' Georges Nouri takes on 'The Cleveland Stormer' Moss Gilbert in the XCC Lightweight division.

>We are underway!

>Nouri throws a couple of jabs as a set up, then shoots in for a takedown.

>Nouri gets caught with a countering uppercut though, and he is knocked out!

>The winner, by Knock Out, is 'The Cleveland Stormer' Moss Gilbert!

>Official Result: 'The Cleveland Stormer' Moss Gilbert defeats 'The Sharpshooter' Georges Nouri (Knock Out in 0:16 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

In a thread specifically about fast finishes and featuring several kick boxers, wouldn't you expect to see a lot of head kicks?

I would except a lot head kicks. I realised that but I was asking more of a general question if head kicks are still to common in WMMA 2 (because I thought they were too common in the first edition).

The amount of head kicks in this thread just reminded me of the ammount of head kicks KO's in the first WMMA and that was the reason I asked that question.

I would except a lot head kicks. I realised that but I was asking more of a general question if head kicks are still to common in WMMA 2 (because I thought they were too common in the first edition).

The amount of head kicks in this thread just reminded me of the ammount of head kicks KO's in the first WMMA and that was the reason I asked that question.

headkicks dont happen as often (in my fgame anyways). there alot more rare from what ive seen

>We are underway!

>Foster gets caught with a sharp kick just above the hip.

>Fezzik fires off a barrage of big punches, forcing Foster back up against the cage!

>The referee pulls Fezzik away, stopping the match!

>The winner, by TKO, is 'The Big Bad' Hassan Fezzik!

>Official Result: 'The Big Bad' Hassan Fezzik defeats 'The King Of Ground And Pound' James Foster (TKO in 0:50 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

This isn't as quick as most of the ones in this thread but I am posting it because of who is involved. Since WMMA 1 came out I always wanted to do a fight between Fezzik and Foster but I could never steal Fezzik away. Now though, in my ALPHA-1 game, I was finally able to steal Foster. And then...Fezzik blows through him in 50 seconds.

>Moving on, Christine 'Miss Kimura' Jameson takes on 'Stunning' Steph Smith in the GDMMA Women's division.

>We are underway!

>Jameson comes in with a couple of jabs, using them as cover so that she can shoot in.

>The takedown is successful, Smith pulls guard.

>Jameson fires off a few punches as she catches her breath.

>Smith tries to ensare Jameson in an omoplata.

>Smith gets the omoplata and forces the tap out!

>Steph Smith takes the victory by way of Submission!

>Official Result: 'Stunning' Steph Smith defeats Christine 'Miss Kimura' Jameson (Submission in 1:30 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

First time I've seen an Omoplata, Steph Smith is turning out to be one of my finest talents and is now at 6-0 I think. Layla Holmes is my women's champ though, and at 9-0 she's looking likely to stay as champ for a very long time yet, while also being the first person on my roster to hit National level popularity. :)

>Moving on, Min-Soo Sik battles Zac 'All Attack' Bacall in the GDMMA Lightweight division.

>We are underway!

>Sik fires off a barrage of big punches, forcing Bacall back up against the cage!

>With Bacall taking a lot of big punches, the referee has to stop the match!

>Min-Soo Sik takes the win by TKO!

>Official Result: Min-Soo Sik defeats Zac 'All Attack' Bacall (TKO in 0:24 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

This is my actual fastest match so far, and was just 1 of 6 fights on a 10 fight card to end in the first round. Turned out to be a pretty brutal show and has tipped me up to high level regional. I'm gonna have to slow down on the growth though as I'm quickly running out of cash... I'm tempted to cheat and give myself another 500,000 but I might feel bad if I do that. Though it would take me up to National and probably popular enough to make money at the kind of level I'm generally operating at with my cards. Hmm....

>Next up, Chuck 'The Laughing Man' Dooley fights Edward Zahn in the XCC Heavyweight division.

>Dooley hits a barrage of big punches on Zahn, trapping him against the cage!

>The referee pulls Dooley away, stopping the match!

>Chuck 'The Laughing Man' Dooley takes the win by TKO!

>Official Result: Chuck 'The Laughing Man' Dooley defeats Edward Zahn (TKO in 0:23 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

>Next up, Laura 'The Pissed Off Angel' Adair fights Mizuki 'The She-Wolf' Watanabe in the WEFF Women's Heavyweight division.

>Adair catches Watanabe with a barrage of big punches, trapping her against the cage!

>Watanabe is taking a lot of shots, the referee has no option but to leap in and stop the fight!

>Laura 'The Pissed Off Angel' Adair takes the win by TKO!

>Official Result: Laura 'The Pissed Off Angel' Adair defeats Mizuki 'The She-Wolf' Watanabe (TKO in 0:18 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

That's my fastest fight so far. It was also a pretty big upset too.

Also, this is the fastest submission I've seen:

>Another match is about to begin; 'Glamourous G.' Gianna Russo takes on Chie 'The Bride' Namiki in the WEFF Women's Lightweight division.

>Russo catches Namiki with a flurry of small strikes.

>Namiki is knocked off her feet by a barrage of big punches!

>Russo sees her chance and tries to secure side control.

>An armbar is locked in! Namiki taps out as soon as it is fully sunk in!

>By Submission, the winner is Russo!

>Official Result: 'Glamourous G.' Gianna Russo defeats Chie 'The Bride' Namiki (Submission in 0:48 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

a little spoiler from my next event 21 secs!

>Moving on, 'Little Devil' Tito del Sol goes up against Louie 'The Featherweight Phenom' Sullivan in the NMFC Featherweight division.

>Round one begins!

>del Sol catches Sullivan with a barrage of big punches, trapping him against the cage!

>The referee pulls del Sol away, stopping the match!

>By TKO, the winner is del Sol!

>Official Result: 'Little Devil' Tito del Sol defeats Louie 'The Featherweight Phenom' Sullivan (TKO in 0:21 of round 1). The match was rated as being Great.

Archived