OMG! It's Smackdown Versus Raw - Future Storyline Pack Hype.

I'm currently working on a large Storyline/Angle pack based on the "Smackdown vs. Raw" series of video games. It's ambitious as heck, and it'll be a long time before its even close to being finished, but I am making some headway. I just wanted to make this post to see how many people would be interested in this, or if anyone wanted to help out.

I'm not so much looking to make a mod out of this, (at least not yet). I just wanted more angles and storylines to work with. Whenever there is a significant update to the data, I'll post the information here.

Just a heads up for everyone.

- Sonfaro

Update Ver1.0: Finished the first storyline, and now have ten new angles. This update is more to assure people that I fully intend to either finish the project or release a bunch of data soon. The exact date is unknown at this point however.

Update Ver 2.0: Six storylines, twenty-six angles. Not a whole lot, but we're making progress.

Update Ver3.0: Ten Storylines in, with fourty full angles.

Update Ver 4.0: 21 storylines, with 99 angles all together!

Update Ver 5.0: Finished Smackdown vs. Raw (2004) and released it today!

Update Ver 6.0: 160 angles, 35 storylines *including four special tag storyline edits*.

Update Ver 7.0: 42 storylines, 174 angles.

Update Ver 8.0: 47 storylines, 197 angles.

Update Ver 9.0: 50[!!!] storylines, 210

Update Ver 10.0 Release of SvR'06.

Update Ver 11.0: 91 storylines, 285 angles

Update Ver 12.0 96 storylines, 302 angles.

Update Ver13.0 Release of SvR'07.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me we get the one where Ashley (I think?) has a magic wand and turns the user character into a woman who viscera falls in love with, and turns Edge into Boogeyman... That storyline was horrible and would be awesome to use in the game.

Edit: It was Candice Michelle, not Ashley

Please tell me we get the one where Ashley (I think?) has a magic wand and turns the user character into a woman who viscera falls in love with, and turns Edge into Boogeyman... That storyline was horrible and would be awesome to use in the game.

Edit: It was Candice Michelle, not Ashley

I hope so. That's SvR 2007 isn't it?

Does that mean this thread will get a bit chubbier as well?

Oh you know it!;)

- Sonfaro

I hope so. That's SvR 2007 isn't it?

yeah I totally loved that one... you ever though you would see HHH being sexually harrased by Viscera... I would of cried with laughter if that actually happened... *cough* do a TNA (Suicide) *cough* hmmmm.... But Big V aint in the 'E no more... Mark Henry really would = ratings then!

yeah I totally loved that one... you ever though you would see HHH being sexually harrased by Viscera... I would of cried with laughter if that actually happened... *cough* do a TNA (Suicide) *cough* hmmmm.... But Big V aint in the 'E no more... Mark Henry really would = ratings then!

You might want to clear your throat my friend. Looks like you've got a line that needs crossing in there.:rolleyes:

Chances of that are slim to none I'm afraid, since this is supposed to be an SvR pack. Maybe I'll do a whole wrestling games thing later. For now, I want to focus on the easy stuff.

- Sonfaro

We're sitting pretty at 21 storylines and 99 new angles for use. Quick question. Would you all like me to just give you one big pack, or should I release the packs game by game?

- Sonfaro

Do it game by game, but with each new pack have the storylines for the other games already done in it, then at the end just do a big one, for convenince sake.

Taht way it's less complicated for you, and better for us to use.

can u please release what you got done?

Patience is a virtue.

I'm about 80% done with 'Smackdown vs. Raw', I have about six more storylines to cover. General consensus is for me to release it game by game so it won't be to long now.

- Sonfaro

Which ones are those?

- Sonfaro

He's probably referring to all the other people who have started out with grand plans of a storyline pack and then disappeared into the darkest nights never to be seen again. You look like you're making pretty good headway with your stuff though, so much credit if you end up delivering the goods before anyone else

Patience is a virtue.

I'm about 80% done with 'Smackdown vs. Raw', I have about six more storylines to cover. General consensus is for me to release it game by game so it won't be to long now.

- Sonfaro

make sure you keep the default data that TEW has aswell, otherwise we'll have less storylines!

And then when you add another game, add it to the file you've already made.

I remember uploading a pack awhile back, and it only had 6 Storylines! Which overode the default ones

You might want to clear your throat my friend. Looks like you've got a line that needs crossing in there.:rolleyes:

Chances of that are slim to none I'm afraid, since this is supposed to be an SvR pack. Maybe I'll do a whole wrestling games thing later. For now, I want to focus on the easy stuff.

- Sonfaro

I meant WWE should do something like TNA, you know bring it from the game, wasn't actually talking 'bout suicide though

make sure you keep the default data that TEW has aswell, otherwise we'll have less storylines!

And then when you add another game, add it to the file you've already made.

I remember uploading a pack awhile back, and it only had 6 Storylines! Which overode the default ones

That's why you make a seperate database and slip your storylines and angles in that. You keep your default, and can draw from your new database at any time.

- Sonfaro

Archived