ROF: Enter the embers

NEWS

Brian Hawl has been called up to the main SWF Roster.

Steven Parker has renewed his contract with ROF

Freddie Datsun and Fumhiro Ota will be released after thier contracts expire, early reports were that only Ota would be released, this is false and both will be gone soon, also Paul Steadyfast has recently released that he had been let go as well.

oh Crap... this is great, TEW.com got ahold of my email to *******_*****... no privacy here at all, atleast they did not find out who I sent it to. anyway I met up with him.

Hello I'm Johny Jackson, your new employer

???: Halla.

it's hello.... wow this WILL be fun

???: how are we doing please Mr... Jackson?

Great... you? I thought his english was fluent...

???: Me?

oh boy

yes

???: Yes?

yes

???: Lots

at this point he looked angry, I might of given him a funny look... I must change the subject

so....

he gave ME a funny look

errr.... we hired harry wilson! oh wait... he pulled out...

things weren't looking good... wait aren't I on a break? Oh well

see you tommorow!

Man, I felt stupid

I got back I went to my... office, or you could call it the toilet of the Ring Of Fire.... There was JD Morgan and Rob...

hi...

Rob: Hi...

JD: Do you know why I'm here?

yes.... no

Rob: his contract expires! now go! talk

Ok... 1,000 $ a show, travel costs and Main Event title?

JD: No...

1,500 a show and the other stuff....

JD: no, where is my Merch share?

err... we don't sell Merch....

JD: What if you start?

OK, 2,000 and the other stuff!

I can't make a living on that!

2,500 and the other stuff!

Rob: No!

Both of us: WHAT!?

Rob: well we are not rich!

Fine!

JD: No it isn't, this place is a SH*T hole, I'm outta here!

Rob: how dare he call this a sh*t hole?

because... it is....

I left... then walked into Chris Caulifield

Hi

chris: Hi

what?

Chris: my lil bro Glen is i need of some work...

can He work the ring... you know is he good in the ropes?

Chris: no... but he is a amazing announcer!

alright!

Hi Glen... here you need work!

Glen: yeah but serious, i'm not that bothered, who would work in a sh*thole like this?

... err.... me....

Glen: *sigh* whats the deal?

1,000 a show, 5% merch and travel expenses.

Glen: how much Merch do you sell?

Well if you caculate it like i do it...

Glen: HOW MUCH you Idiot!

Shut up you kn*b!

Glen: just tell me!, you saw my tapes and you NEED me!

err... roughly... almost.... nearly.... exactly... $0 a month!

Glen: screw this... By the way... this place is a sh*thole

After my extremely long break where I did no work... I have now started the first ROF Wrestling tour! on Monday we will be in the south, wednesday, the North, Thursday, the Midlands, and Friday, Ireland

EDIT: I have no touring contracts... tour is postponed :D

Capital letters, proper spacing and some speech marks would do you wonders. This is often very hard to read as it's often unclear as to who is speaking.

Seconded. And also posting the information into one post. There has been several separate posts when all the information could be summed up to one post.

You really, really need to cut down on the unnecessary posts, you've made 27 and we're 1 show in. For posterity, derek_b is 5 shows in and has made 10 posts.

I almost wish i wasn't posting this though, as it's setting an awful precedent that the worse your diary and the more you complain about no feedback, the more responses you get.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SWF2K9" data-cite="SWF2K9" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22421" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>As I was going through the files and the lot I noticed something... I have not seen the belts!</strong><p> </p><p> I looked at the UK belt </p><p> <a href="http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/bobfear/ROF_Championship.jpg?t=1240102350" rel="external nofollow">http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/bobfear/ROF_Championship.jpg?t=1240102350</a></p><p> </p><p> not bad... I liked it</p><p> </p><p> Then the tag belts</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/bobfear/ROF_Tag.jpg?t=1240102505" rel="external nofollow">http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/bobfear/ROF_Tag.jpg?t=1240102505</a></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Now for the world title... I looked... I was disgusted, it looked worse than the SWF belts!</strong></p><p><strong> so I got to work!... after 7 hours of my best work... I came up with this... </strong><a href="http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/bobfear/ROFbelt.jpg?t=1240102353" rel="external nofollow"><strong>http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/bobfear/ROFbelt.jpg?t=1240102353</strong></a></p><p><strong> Not great... but trust me, better then the old one!</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry To Bump the Thread, but thought I should bring this up, You said that your version of the belt was better here :</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="UFC-KING" data-cite="UFC-KING" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22421" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry To Bump the Thread, but thought I should bring this up, You said that your version of the belt was better here :</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> because there wasn't a ROF title belt! I used it for the UK belt! My belt was the world title</p>

<p>You should make a irl belt based off that and wear it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Dragon" Ricky Storm</strong> Vs "Shooter" Sean Deeley</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The British Samaria</strong> Vs Johnny J</p><p> </p><p>

The Masked Orange Vs <strong>Stevie Stoat</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Acid Vs <strong>Adam Matravers</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Petey Barnes Vs <strong>Eric Future</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Chris Cualifield and Jack Marlowe Vs <strong>The Party Animals</strong></p>

You should make a irl belt based off that and wear it.

"The Dragon" Ricky Storm Vs "Shooter" Sean Deeley

The British Samaria Vs Johnny J

The Masked Orange Vs Stevie Stoat

Acid Vs Adam Matravers

Petey Barnes Vs Eric Future

Chris Cualifield and Jack Marlowe Vs The Party Animals

I don't see the show coming up any time soon since he's already started 3 diaries since this :D

Archived