XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just sent in my predictions :)

Good, good! And thanks for the bump - this is definitely the slowest prediction contest I've had to date. 6 predictions only so far - had 22 for this event in its first year! :eek: Seems interest in the diary is on the wane, probably at least in part due to my post-rate slowing in the past couple of months and regulars losing track/finding other worthy reads instead.

I just saw this and i'm really impressed with the presentation and the webpages that you set up for the look of the dynasty, they are really awesome. The prediction page was really cool tool. I made my predictions, and i know i'll have to go over the whole dynasty to get a good read from it.

Looks great and i'm impressed. Can't wait for the Big Show.

Predicted.

Yeah I almost missed it! Due to ya being so busy and not being able to post as frequently as ya used to or as much as we want you too! :) just never knew ya had the card drawn up. (Considering I am not predicting any other dynasty at the moment must mean it has gotten pretty bad! Only 6 predictions for the this fine work? That is a crime!)

I think though everytime ya fall past page 2 some of the XWA fandom should just give a bump especially if a prediction contest is on. Anyway, KUTGW!

I predicted last night as well.

Last night was the first night I really go a look at this diary, and let me just say I love the way you run it. Just a fantastic look to it!

I just saw this and i'm really impressed with the presentation and the webpages that you set up for the look of the dynasty, they are really awesome. The prediction page was really cool tool. I made my predictions, and i know i'll have to go over the whole dynasty to get a good read from it.

Looks great and i'm impressed. Can't wait for the Big Show.

Thanks for looking and in reading - it's always great to have new people read the diary especially when it's been going for a while. Thanks for taking the time and glad you like it.

Guess I'm going to have streak in every topic with "XWA" on my chest painted in red and purple.

BRB

Hopefully that won't be necessary! :eek:

Predicted.

Yeah I almost missed it! Due to ya being so busy and not being able to post as frequently as ya used to or as much as we want you too! :) just never knew ya had the card drawn up. (Considering I am not predicting any other dynasty at the moment must mean it has gotten pretty bad! Only 6 predictions for the this fine work? That is a crime!)

I think though everytime ya fall past page 2 some of the XWA fandom should just give a bump especially if a prediction contest is on. Anyway, KUTGW!

Yeah, the predictions form does cause the diary to fall down the pages and that definitely affects the number of predictions I get. But then I also don't really like bumping it personally for the sake of bumping. And, if I just had people predict normally, I'd probably only get a few predictions each show. So I can't complain! Anyway, the 6 predictions has turned into 18 overnight and I've plenty of ammunition for the FanZone page - in fact I've double the number of wrestler questions I have space for now!

Predicted in as non-sensical a fashion as I can.

Go. Yay. Shooterize the Shooter.

Whoot.

Other random stuff. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

I'd expect nothing less of you! :D

Just to update - I'll hopefully collate all the predictions tomorrow night (Friday night UK time) and post up the show results Saturday morning. And then I'm hoping for a bit of time over the weekend to actually play the game so that I can keep the diary moving a little quicker!

Predictions are closed for X-plosion II. Show results up later tonight. Sorry to those whose questions weren't answered this time - in some cases a lack of space, and in others some of the questions may be revealed in future Talk With Turner segments.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/XWA/09X15.jpg

Wow, I seriously sucked this month with the predictions, two out of six is a poor effort :mad:

Must do better next time.

Well, apparently I'm making it tough to get predictions right. The leader in the contest only has 12 out of 20 correct on this tour. I just hope that the matches are hard to predict in a good way (i.e. even match-ups that could go either way) and not in a bad way (i.e. non-sensical booking decisions).

Archived