I KNOW That this question has been asked before but,

When a worker is signed to an Exclusive Pay Per Appearance contract does it mean that he is exclusive to your company therefore no one can offer him a WRITTEN CONTRACT or does that simply mean no other companies can offer him PPA deals

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Chosen One" data-cite="The Chosen One" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22707" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I KNOW That this question has been asked before but,<p> </p><p> </p><p> When a worker is signed to an Exclusive Pay Per Appearance contract does it mean that he is exclusive to your company therefore no one can offer him a WRITTEN CONTRACT or does that simply mean no other companies can offer him PPA deals</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Simply means no one else can sign him to a PPA agreement. Bigger companies can still offer and sign them to written deals. Happens alot to Eric Tyler in the CVerse, as he's under an Exclusive PPA but SWF signs him up at the start about half the time.</p>

<p>It means that the worker can't work anywhere else. However, the contract may become null and void in the case that...</p><p> </p><p>

...he is offered a written deal and decides to take it.</p><p>

...he is offered a PPA deal and decides to take it, maybe because the company offering the PPA deal is larger/more prestigious than you are.</p><p> </p><p>

It's suggested that you only sign PPA deals if you're the largest company in the area. This is why 21CW has so many workers on PPA- who's going to steal them?</p>

AWESOME! Thanks guys... I've been into this game FOREVER yet still I feel like a rookie at times like these, haha. Even more so now that I'm gonna X outta this page go back to the main page and ask ANOTHER QUESTION haha.. Seriously tho... I'm not a rookie haha. Australia only had two wrestlers available in TEW2004.. see.. I know that.. haha

Archived