MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to get signed by a company from on here....I'm ready to create a new fighter what region do I need to be created in and what size fighter is needed?

In New York, I need Bantamweights and Featherweights. Would be happy to bring you on board.

Stopped playing the game a while back so my account was deactivated. Looking to restart with new account.

Where is everyone based

I run FFB in Rio, top ten wealthiest orgs in the world. The Hellfire Club is the best gym in Rio and it's owned by a GDS guy too.

I just won 50K in High/Low :)

Really? I've made a few thousand off it but with a 50 dollar limit it'd take me forever to make that much. I just avoid betting in anything between about 17-33 and then take the most likely option. Has worked well and is certainly an easy way to make a little cash on the side if you are short. :)

Amazing dude. I just saw you made another 20k too. What's your strategy? Specifically, do you bet underdogs or favorites, and how long do you ride it out?

Hmm... having thought about it, I bet it's as simple as playing normally for a bit then betting high on a 49 or low on a 2. That ought to get some ludicrous returns after a little while, though would definitely need a little money in the bank before you tried it as a strategy. :)

Started this up a few days ago, just went 4-6 with my first ten QFC fights. Ouch, my ego. :(

At least I learned a lot of things about tactics. Setting up a new fight with one of my 0-1 guys got him a rematch with a fighter who guillotined him in a minute flat. Ouuuuuch... :(

What I like to do is just play against the odds, and ride it until I'm at 1 or 50. So if the # is 38, I'll bet High until I get to 50, and hope I win :). I've won around 75-80K, and lost around 20K, so I think it's a solid strategy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone is even paying attention to this game any more but...

I'm retiring from it. Gotten to a point where I just don't care about it in any way shape or form. Here's my manager profile, they're all going to be free agents soon. If anyone is interested in any of them (Athan is a project fighter that's going fairly well) then I can drop the last of my money/items on people and you can help yourself.

Otherwise, I expect them to go down soon.

The game gets old real quick. I just keep making new accounts so I can create new fighters. (that waiting for 30 days to sack someone is bogus). really now I just set my guys to train and leave it, I'll check in once and a while and see if a fight is offered but do I really care about the fighters, no.

The game gets old real quick. I just keep making new accounts so I can create new fighters. (that waiting for 30 days to sack someone is bogus). really now I just set my guys to train and leave it, I'll check in once and a while and see if a fight is offered but do I really care about the fighters, no.

The game is balanced around the hope of having enough VIPs to actually create the necessary places to train and fight. I've stopped making any progress cos all the gyms I'm in keep closing and it's increasingly hard to find any way to develop a fighter...

Still, I've got some good ones. Hopefully they'll get picked up. :)

ACCBiggz, I just want to give you a heads up. I am probably not going to be playing MMA Tycoon anymore. I just suck at this game! Between my four fighters that I had under contract, I have amassed like seven or eight losses in a row. This game is just not fun anymore. I believe you have two fighters under contract Gary Palmer and James Ross if you want to cut them by all means do so.

Derek B. you can remove me from the active owners list as well my name is: BHK1978 (Walter Hill).

I have not played this in almost a year! I was always meaning to go back to it but I never did. Guess I never will.

Leroy Kensington, which has been running GAMMA contenders now for several months (this is a feeder org for the main GAMMA in Las Vegas) is thinking of giving it up to someone which has more time. The purpose of the contenders is to give new up and coming fighters, as well as older fighters which have gone a little off course the chance to prove themselves in the cage and get some wins. Contracts are usually for 4 fights, if they win 2-3 in a row they get promoted to the main roster. You are not suppose to have any titles and the sole purpose as i said is to get people wins to move up to the main roster.

Running the contenders can be a profitable endeavor because contracts are usually pretty low, so with 2 events per week you can earn yourself a nice 10000-30000 weekly.

The company is out of dept and has around 100+ active fighters on it, so it is already in very good shape, it just needs someone to take it over.

What do you need?

#1 VIP with at least 3 months left on it

#2 You need to be pretty active, booking 2 events per week takes time and you need to book ahead of time (2-3 weeks). Besides that you also need to constantly recruit new talent and keep the roster packed with around 180-200 active fighters (if you want to run 2 weekly events to increase profits) Or at least 100-120 if you run one event.

I will occasionally send you fighters down to fight and also give you advice on how to run it, so if you are up for the challenge and have the time please PM me soon!

Archived