Mr. Kennedy released

davidEFC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former WWE Superstar Ken Kennedy is hinting at a new project on his Twitter page. Kennedy wrote the following: "Working on a "secret project", brainstorming, and playing Red Faction: Guerilla. It's Halo meets, Gears of War, meets Grand Theft Auto!!" "Hint: "secret project" will involve doing the only thing that I've ever wanted to do: ENTERTAIN!!"

From ewrestlingnews.com

Well if I'm reading into this right than he's probably going into movies.

I've seen Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia... If he is even considering that option, he needs to seriously re-evaluate things. Being the worst part of a wretchedly terrible movie isn't a good start to your film career...

I think if he takes a few acting lessons, get a good script, and works on a few things he would be ok in movies. He is not going to be the next cross over star but he could do ok.

Its always possible. But there was nothing about his role in that movie to make me think he has a future in it. It was pretty much an ideal role for him - terrible script or not, he basically just had to rifle off some one liners and seem intense during action sequences... And he didn't manage it at all.

To be honest i did not see the movie so i can't judge that one. I really had no intrest in seeing that *or any other wwe movie*.

Avoid it. I someone who will watch almost any film and can enjoy it for what it is, but that one offered nothing.

I honestly expected that Kennedy would be able to do manage what guys like John Cena and Steve Austin did - nothing special, but not unwatchably awkward. But he was.

Archived