Randy Orton, he's mad.

Johnny Fenoli

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darthsiddus2" data-cite="darthsiddus2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23087" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>according to reports it was staged with the blessing of the network and WWE officials</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yeah, probably right... come to think of it they'd have to be fans, or done proper research to talk about him being "fragile."</p><p> </p><p> just killed this thread... I might as well posted a better promo/skit... </p><p> </p><p> My all time favorite wrestler:</p><p> </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/M4MmynUrze8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Hard Times"></iframe></div></div>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Johnny Fenoli" data-cite="Johnny Fenoli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23087" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yeah, probably right... come to think of it they'd have to be fans, or done proper research to talk about him being "fragile."<p> </p><p> just killed this thread... I might as well posted a better promo/skit... </p><p> </p><p> My all time favorite wrestler:</p><p> </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/M4MmynUrze8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Hard Times"></iframe></div></div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is probably the most awesome microphone I've seen ever.</p>

<p>I love how the guys after the video played were mocking Ortom as if they wouldn't sh*t themselves if he had confronted them.</p><p> </p><p>

If it was staged, Ortons a helluva actor. But if it's real, Orton needs to control his temper.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AfRoMaN36" data-cite="AfRoMaN36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23087" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love how the guys after the video played were mocking Ortom as if they wouldn't sh*t themselves if he had confronted them.<p> </p><p> If it was staged, Ortons a helluva actor. But if it's real, Orton needs to control his temper.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> that's the thing, he showed more fire in that promo than he ever has in wwe</p><p> </p><p> Edit: it also looked like he was trying to recreate the dr. d/ john stossel moment w/o actually hitting him</p>

Now knowing it's staged...

This is hands down the best Randy Orton promo I've ever seen. I actually enjoyed it, which is a huge first from a guy who usually makes me mute the television.

Very true.

Randy Orton has won +1 internets.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23087" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm surprised the tiny man didn't beat up Orton for five minutes only for Legacy to run in and make the save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> lol... funny stuff.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23087" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm surprised the tiny man didn't beat up Orton for five minutes only for Legacy to run in and make the save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lazorbeak has won +1 internets.</p>

Archived