Which Would You Buy TEW or WS2?

Okay, I'm diving in and going to buy one of these games. Can't afford both:mad:

So just wondering which of these great games would you suggest is the one that gives you the most enjoyment?

I realize they are both different as one sets you up more as a promoter and the other as wrestler, just wondering if you have tried both and which do you get the most fun out of.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tomato Can" data-cite="Tomato Can" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23091" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I'm diving in and going to buy one of these games. Can't afford both:mad:<p> </p><p> So just wondering which of these great games would you suggest is the one that gives you the most enjoyment?</p><p> </p><p> I realize they are both different as one sets you up more as a promoter and the other as wrestler, just wondering if you have tried both and which do you get the most fun out of.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> TEW 08, Number 1, Wrestling Spirit 3 is coming out in just a few months, and Number 2, TEW is more complete</p>

• 1 month later...
I think it depends on which you prefer. Wrestler or Promoter. I like TEW because I have always like being the promoter. In other sports games I have always liked Franchise mode because I like being the GM. Could never get into modes where the focus is on one player.

As thatoneguy suggested, checking out both demos for yourself is the ideal.

I prefer Wrestling Spirit 2. Contrary to public opinion, I am one of those that feel WS - warts and all, is the best work Adam has done to date. I've been playing the game since it came out and will continue to do so until Wrestling Spirit 3.

Archived