ECW New Revolution!

Extreme TV Episode #7 [COLOR=SlateGray]dark matches[/COLOR] Steve Corino beat Anthony Franco 5:46 Rating [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] BJ Whitmer beat Mikey Whipwreck 5:42 Rating [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B]Main Show[/B] This week ECW's opening montage is set to the music of [B]"This is Extreme"[/B] we see highlights from last weeks show including Alex Shelley attacking Lance Storm, Dawn Marie slapping Lance Storm....Mikey, Delirious and Jacobs celebrating in the ring after a victory, Aries hitting a 450 splash and Austin Aries holding up the ECW TV Championship. cut to [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] Hello, everyone I'm Joey Styles and big news in ECW, fresh off our big event last Friday night at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, The Rottweilers true to their word made their presecence known (we see clips of them making open challenge) The Rotts, interfered in the Matt Sydal/Sterling Keenan match and made an open challenge for the Main Event, which was answered by Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer....Well later on in the night in the main event we saw the debut with the Rottweilers of [B]SAMOA JOE[/B]...Joe clearded house on Whitmer, Dreamer and Jay Lethal...allowing the Rotts to get the win...but his tenure as a Rottweiler didn't last very long as Joe then turned on Homicide and choked out Low Ki....Later tonight on Extreme TV we will have an interview with Samoa Joe...and his intentions in ECW as we head into [B]November To Remember[/B] just 2 weeks awy at the ECW arena. to the ring [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AllisonDanger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Allison Danger[/B] is in the ring with the mic "Who do you have to scr

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ECW Newswire [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/kevinomega/ECW%20diary/ECW.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]Obsever Notes from ECW[/COLOR] [B][I]Samoa Joe has stated that he didn't sign with ECW right off the bat because he didn't want to pressured into doing anything and instead wanted to sign on his terms and his terms are now[/I][/B] [B][I]ECW Officials in historical and typical fashion are trying to book a 3 Dance main event for November To Remember.[/I][/B] [B][I]Already signed for November To Remember is match #4 in the Austin Aries/Bryan Danielson series....and a steel cage match involving Lance Storm and Alex Shelley....Steve Corino, Roderick Strong, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Nigel McGuinness are also signed for the event [/I] [/B] [B][I]Paul Heyman is also set to announce the NEW ECW Commisioner at November To Remember. With all the politics going on backstage, Heyman needs to sign 1 man who will make the product decisions for the company and he will have that decision at November To Remember. The first order of business for the new commisioner is that he already is secretively working behind the scenes to get 8 tag teams signed for the first Friday of December and hold a tournament to revive the ECW World Tag Team Titles.[/I][/B] [B][I]ECW officials still have not heard a word from Stevie Richards since he grabbed his bags and left following his defeat at the hands of Steve Corino on Extreme TV.....Richards is still under contract with ECW, but stipulations from that match are that he needs to work his way up fromthe bottom of the roster[/I][/B] [B][I]ECW has entered into negotiations with alot of young talent to soon make their debuts with ECW....Paul Heyman has stated he wants to bring the fans of ECW the finest wrestlers from the independant scene. Word is Heyman is in negotiations will several Tag Teams regarding a 1 night ECW World tag Team Title Tourny[/I][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]other news[/COLOR] Chetah Master has defeated Scotty Charisma for the ECWA Title Kevin Steen & Tracey Smothers have won the IWA Mid South Tag team titles Claudio Castognoli has defeated Milano Connection AT for The Chikara Triple Crown Title. The Most recent Episode of TNA Impact drew a [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] rating headlined by Marcus Bagwell beating Chris Harris, Christian Cage defeating TNA US Champ Charlie haas by CO and 3 Live Kru defeating the team known as The Wizards (Brock Lesnar & Matt Morgan)

EXTREME TV Episode #8 [COLOR=SlateGray]dark matches[/COLOR] Jimmy Jacobs & Mikey Whipwreck beat Bobby & Derrick Dempsey 5:35 rating [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] Justin Credible beat Davey Andrews 5:32 rating [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] BJ Whitmer beat Pelle Primeau 1:47 Rating [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][B]MAIN SHOW[/B][/SIZE] The opening music montage set to "This is Extreme: shows highlight clips from last week including Allsion Danger looking hot, Sterling Keenan beating down Davey Andrews, A pose from the Impact Players, Nigel McGuinness and Roderick Strong exchanging European uppercuts and vicious chops, Samoa Joe walking to the ring and an old clip of Austin Aries holding up the TV title. [I]"Hello everbody" [/I] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [B]I'm Joey Styles[/B] [I]and tonight on Extreme TV we will have some major announcements regarding This Saturday Nights "November To Remember" at the ECW arena[/I]........all of a sudden joining Styles in front of the ECW logo was... [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PaulHeyman.jpg[/IMG] [B]Paul Heyman[/B] "You want news Joey, well I got news for you! The Main Event for this Saturdays "November To Remember" will be the match that made ECW famous, The 3 WAY DANCE returns, and headlining this big card in this match will be [B]TOMMY DREAMER vs HOMICIDE vs SAMOA JOE!!!![/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] You heard it hear first from the man himself it's Samoa Joe, Tommy Dreamer and Homicide in a 3 way dance this Saturday Night! This segment got a rating of [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] cut to the ring [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #1[/SIZE][/B] [B]Sterling Keenan & ACE STEEL vs Kahagas & Anthony Franco[/B] Rating [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winners are.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SterlingJamesKeenan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AceSteel.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Sterling Keenan & Ace Steele with Allison Danger[/SIZE][/B] 4:57 [I]Joey used this match to hype upcoming Novemeber To Remember and the already signed matches including just announced 3 way dance, Aries vs Danielson match 4, Lance Storm vs Alex Shelley in a cage...Joey then announced that Allison Danger is trying to make prescence felt by bringing in Ace Steele as a new membe rof Dangerous Alliance and that she looks really hot again.....Match was a typical suash ending when Steele hit a "Steel Spike" on Franco for the pin...after match Danger got on the mic and lets crowd know that the Extreme Diva is going to be a Novemember To Remember and "Any b!tch that wants a piece of her then come and get it"[/I] [COLOR=DarkGreen]commercial break[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #2[/SIZE][/B] [B]Human Tornado vs Shane Hagadorn[/B] Rating [COLOR=Red]F[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HumanTornado.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Human Tornado[/SIZE][/B] [B]5:05[/B] [I]Joey used this match to put over that ECW is always on the search for new talent...He mentioned how Tornado has made a name for himself on the California Indy circuit...The Match was mostly a comedy match with Hagadorn giving Tornado a low blow, but hurting his hands as Tornado has "b@lls of Steel" and Tornado doing some dance moves into a split, where his leg goes out and slams hagadorn in the lower area. ....Tornado got the pin after a top rope dropkick followed by b!tch slap[/I] [COLOR=DarkGreen]commercial break[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH 3[/SIZE][/B] [B]Jimmy Rave vs TJ Dalton[/B] rating [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[[/I]/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyRave.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Jimmy Rave[/SIZE][/B] [B]6:58[/B] [I]Joey announced that this was another debut as TJ Dalton has made his way from mid west independents to showcase his abilitities here in ECW...Jimmy Rave played to the crowd...using old school heel stalling tactics and threatening to fight "Hat Guy" at ringside....The match was a typical TV match with Dalton getting some offense...but Rave hitting a Pedigree out of nowhere to get the pin... [/I] [I]After the match Rave grabbed the mic and said, "ECW fans wouldn't know true talent if it was staring them right in the face...(Rave stares at crowd). All you want to cheer for is violence, blood, sluts, and no talent wrestlers like Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Raven, Public Enemy, 911! (As the crowd pops for each and every name) I've got more talent in my left pinky then those idiots have combined..You people will realize how great I am and will have no choice but to start to chear me...Let me hear you..Jim-me..Jim-me...Jim-me...Jim-me..(at which point the crowd starts chanting SUCKS after each Jim-me) thus iritating Rave even more and he storms off[/I] Interview got a [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] rating [COLOR=DarkGreen]commercial break[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]Match 4[/SIZE][/B] [B]For The[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWWorldTVTitle.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP [/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Delirious.jpg[/IMG] [B]Austin Aries vs Delirious[/B] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=4]Austin Aries[/SIZE][/B] [B]at 15:37 with a Rating of [/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [I]Styles hyped how Delirious backed into this match by countout victory over Roderick Strong and Nigel McGuinness...He reminded viewers while Strong and McGuinness were beating the crap out of each other outside the ring..Mikey Whipwreck kept Delirious inside the ring to get count out victory....The match started with some serious chain wrestling and Delirious was very impressive in these exchanges even surprising Joey Styles...Styles stated, that perhaps Aries is wearing down from his series with Bryan Danielson and we could see a new champion possibly as early as tonight as Aries cant find an answer to Delirious offense...Aries finally tackles Delirious into corner and hits a series of chops..to take the offensive edge back...Delirious counters again and then hits a splash onto Aries back and rolls him over for a near 3 count...Aries reverses a Delirious whip into the corner and then hit hits a flipping slam in which he springboards right up onto corner and hits a moonsault for a near pin...Aries hits he Eddy Guerrero 3 suplexes and a 450 splash to eventually get the pin in a highly contested bout that had Joey Styles surprised at the offense of Delirious[/I] After the match we see the traditional music video highlighting all the on going issues in ECW [B][SIZE=3]Its Guns and Roses "November Rain" video[/SIZE][/B] to close the show with graphic announcement of matches 4 corner survial of Jimmy Jacobs, Human Tornado, Matt Sydal & Justin Credible Nigel McGuinness vs Roderick Strong Alex Shelley vs Lance Storm in a steel cage Austin Aries vs Bryan Danielson best of 7 continues Smoa Joe vs Tommy Dreamer vs Homicide (3 way dance) and a new commisioner of ECW will be announced Recap Overall Rating [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] Attendance [COLOR=Red]900[/COLOR] (complaints of raised ticket prices) Aries TV title defense #1 vs Delirious

November To Remember [B][SIZE=5]ECW NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER from The ECW Arena[/SIZE][/B] [B]attendance:[/B] a disapointing 612 people (I guess raising ticket prices for this event scared some off) [COLOR=SlateGray]Dark matches[/COLOR] Low Ki beat TJ Dalton 1:42 with the Dragon Clutch Rating [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] Pelle Primeau vs Davey Andrews was ruled a no-contest at 6:33 Rating [COLOR=Red]D[/COLOR] when [B]Stevie Richards[/B] after a short hiatus comes out and Stevie kicks both wrestlers and states. "[I]If climbing from the bottom is what it takes then climbing from the bottom is what I'm gonna do....Now if that other worthless piece of sh!t Steve Corino is prepared to do the same, come on out here and lets get this on."[/I] [B][SIZE=3]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #1[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=5]Stevie Richards vs Steve Corino[/SIZE][/B] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]B [/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/StevenRichards.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/B] [I]What a way to start of November to Remember, with a good old fashion ECW brawl thatgoes all around ringside with Fans providing foreign objects such as dartboard, garbage can lids, a mailbox, an X-box, one fan provided an X-box 360 which Corino was going to use, but instead walked it back up the runway and into the back and came back and taunted fan....both wrestlers bled buckets....Richards reversed a piledriver into a backdrop and then as Corino went to pick up a chair Richards Stevie kicked the chair into his face for the 3 count[/I] [B]at 8:12[/B] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #2[/SIZE][/B] [B]6 MAN MAYHEM MATCH[/B] (originally a 4 corner survival but 2 more wrestlers were put in by Paul Heyman [B][SIZE=4]Matt Sydal vs Justin Credible vs El Generico vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]Delirious vs Jay Lethal vs Human Tornado[/SIZE][/B] [B]Rating..[/B] [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Delirious.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]Delirious[/SIZE][/B] [I]After the bloody old school brawl, A high flying 6 man mayhem match was a good change for the fans....This turned into a complete spotfest where each wrestler hit all their dives...Human Tornado and El Generico supplied some comedy with a "Dance Off" ...Delirious also supplied some comedy when he grabbed the mic and began to speak his own language in reference to Jay Lethal who didn't know what to say so he clothelined the h

ECW Newswire [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/kevinomega/ECW%20diary/ECW.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]Observer notes from ECW[/COLOR] [B][I]New Commisioner Terry Funk has been working with ECW officials to come up with a new ranking/points system that ECW will use in order to determine a "Top 10", which will be used to determine title shots and card status....The term "Contenders Match" will become a prominent phrase in ECW as wrestlers will gain or lose points based on how they fair in "Contenders Matches" The other phrase that we will hear more of is "Rivalry Match"...These matches are more so for settling feuds but will also be reflected in the ranking system.[/I][/B] [B][I]Commisioner Terry Funk, believes that by creating a respectable ranking system to determine wrestlers places on the card, will only enhance the sport aspect tht ECW wants to follow...All the details haven't been finalized, but it is expected that the system will go into place when ECW begins it's new year[/I][/B] [B][I]One thing Commisioner Terry Funk will reveal this week on EXTREME TV, is the 8 teams signed by ECW to take place in this Fridays ECW World Tag Team Title Tournament....ECW will also lets it's fans (or readers of this diary) seed the teams for the tournament. ( I guess this is a shameless plug, my me, but I just want to see if I can make my diary more interactive and make challenges for myself by working with certain conditions imposed by fellow readers, we'll see how it goes)[/I][/B] [B][I]Alex Shelley has proclaimed himself the "Winner" of his feud with Lance Storm for getting the submisiion victory in a steel cage at Novemeber To Remember...Shelley continue to focus on a fledgeoning singles career, while Storm has admitted his defeat to Shelley....Storm stated, "Sometimes you just have to admit when you've been beaten...I've been beaten, and it's time to move on." Storm has stated that he is going to focus more on his tag team career with Justin Credible[/I][/B] [B][I]Bryan Danielson vs Austin Aries match 5, has been signed for this Friday Night...Aries leads the series 3 to 1 and can clinch with a victory...Danielson has become extremely frustrated after winning the first match and losing 3 straight to Aries, after proclaiming himself as the greatest wrestler on the planet...Some officials have predicted that Danielson may be coming desperate in this rivalry and will go all out at all costs to come back and win. An Aries victory this friday night would be a huge feather in the cap for the reigning ECW TV Champion.[/I][/B] [B][I]ECW recently saw a decrese in attendance and it is expected it was because of the ticket prices rising....ECW will come back with relatively inexpensive tickets for this Fridays World Tag Titlt Tourney and next Fridays return to the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.[/I][/B] [B][I]Finally Homicide has proclaimed himself the King of all ECW after his victory over Samoa Joe and Tommy Dreamer during the main event of November To Remember...Homicde has stated he will treat his new kingdom like a 3rd world country, keeping all the riches and glory for himself while sh!tting on the rest of his kingdom , which in his view is the rest of the ECW roster....Samoa Joe had no comment after being pinned by Homicide while he was in the midst of choking him out, while his shoulders were on the mat.[/I][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]ECW recent signings[/COLOR] Francine has brought in a pwerful new duo to continue the legacy of the Pitbulls from the old ECW...Pitbull #1 Gary Wolfe has suffered the effects of some serious injuries and has retired, while Pitbull #2 Anthony Durante passed away a couple of years ago...The new duo who will be going by simple names of Pitbull #3 and Pitbull #4 were signed away from OVW were they were WWE Developemental talents [B]Chet Jablonski[/B] and [B]Dean Vick[/B]...The 2 men have experience teaming with each other as Dean Vick was formely known as Dean Jablonski. ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]other news from around wrestling world[/COLOR] The Wizards have won the TNA World Tag Team Titles.....The Wizards are the team known as Matt Morgan & Brock Lesnar Chris Sabin beat Charlie Haas for the TNA United States Championship Batista defeated Triple H in the main event of Survivor Series Abdullah The Butcher has officially retired from professional wrestling

End of November Meeting! The end of November meeting includes Myself, Paul Heyman, Tommy Dreamer, Joey Styles and Terry Funk. [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PaulHeyman.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TerryFunk.jpg[/IMG] [B]ME:[/B] Well guys are stats for the month have giving me cause to be more optimistic....We lost only [B]$4,475[/B] this month compared to [B]$20,214[/B] last month.....Also for the first time last week our viewership for Extreme TV went over the 100 mark(109)...I know thats not alot, but we are in the beginning stages of this and I'm not expecting huge gains early. Let's stick the the plan with a show in NYC and one in Philly each month and this month we'll give it a shot in Boston, just to test the market...Our overall rating is not very high there, but it is a market I really want to get into... From an in-ring perspective I'm very happy with the way the product is going...But I do want to give this more of true sport feel to it, and hopefully thats where Terry comes in... [B]FUNK:[/B] [COLOR=DarkRed]You know guys way back when you came to see me, I gave you my opinion on where the industry is heading and I think it's towards a more MMA feel to it....I know we had to come out a bit like old ECW with hardcore BS just not to lose some of the old faithful...but I think we need to get this feeling more like a sport.... I'm working on a ranking system, for when 2 wrestlers face off, in an attempt to improve their status on the card we'll call it a "Contender's Match" , if you beat a top 5 contender you get 3 points, if you beat a wrestler ranked 6-10 you get 2 points, if you beat an unranked opponent you get 1 point....If you lose to a Top 5 contender, you will lose 1 point, If you lose to a wrestler ranked 6-10 you will lose 2 points and if you lose to an unranked wrestler you will lose 3 points.......We're gonna total up points at each months end and that will determine our rankings for next month and who deserves title shots, or main events, or semi-main events Now I know that I have some bugs to work out in this...Intense Feuds can, winning pinfalls in tag matches, 3 way dances, 4 corner survivals all should have perhaps some different scoring to it, but we'll get that all figured out before we get started[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] What about the rebirth of the ECW Tag Titles [B]Paul:[/B] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Well we're having an 8 team single elimination tourney this Friday Night in Framingham, MA just outside of Boston. I can tell you right now that current ECW Tag Teams: The Impact Players, Mikey's Freak Show, The New Pitbulls and Tommy and BJ Whitmer will be 4 of the teams...I have scouted out the independants and signed a few other teams from outside of ECW to fill out the tourney. [B]We're even going to let the fans determine the seedings for this tournament[/B]...To give it an unpredictable feel to it.[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] Well with the signing of some new Tag teams, we really have to many workers under contract and we really should let some go [B]Tommy:[/B] [COLOR=Orange]Dean Malenkos contract is expiring and we really can't afford to keep him. Yoshihiro Tajiri's contract is also coming up and we're still in the negotiating proceess there. I believe we are also going to release some of these tag teams if they dont advance far in the tournament or get over. We may be able to continue to churn the bottom of the roster to continue to look for that inexpensive talent that is ready to break through[/COLOR] [B]Paul:[/B] [COLOR=DarkGreen]I have some other guys in mind that I worked with in OVW before we began this ECW rebirth...They aren't very expensive and mostly have a pretty good look and some charisma, but need to work on their wrestling...I'll be adding them to my shortlist to check some of their contract status, but may be something to keep our eye on for the future[/COLOR] [B]Me:[/B] Alright guys lets go out there and improve on our numbers for December. We have 3 shows, although I am expecting to lose more money with the Boston area show, probably costing us a bit, but it's laying he groundwork there. Lets go have a good December

EXTREME TV Episode #9 Attendance 1,000 at the ECW Arena Dark Matches Matt Sydal beat TJ Dalton 9:33 Rating [COLOR=Red]D[/COLOR] Nigel McGuinness beat The Wrestling Superstar (Dean malenko in a mask) 6:48 Rating [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] Hello everyone I'm [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [B]Joey Styles[/B] And tonight on Extreme TV we are going to take a look a several tag teams that have signed on to participate at this Friday Nights ECW Debut in New England at The Framingham Civc League just outside of Boston, Massachussets where ECW will revive the ECW World Tag Team Titltes with a one night single elimination tournament. Joey Styles also stated that we will have a qualification match to award a spot to another team in the man event it will be Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer vs Mikey Whipwreck & Yoshihiro Tajiri...Lets go to the ring! [B]MATCH #1[/B] [B]The New Pitbulls[/B] destroy [B]Kahagas & Shane Hagadorn 1:37[/B] Joey put over how Francince is sure to shake up things with her return to ECW and how she already has used some of influence to get the New Pitbulls in the tournament, He also paid homage to the Original Pitbulls Gary Wolfe (retired) and Anthony Durante (Deceased). Pitbulls won when Pibull #4 Superbombed Kahagas off the top for the pin [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [B]MATCH #2[/B] [B]Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious[/B] beat [B]Bobby & Derrick Dempsey 6:16[/B] Joey stated how that Delirious and Jacobs have been the team that has seen the most action since the inception of the new ECW...While small in stature other teams in the tourny will have to be aware of possible interference from other members of Mikey's Freak Show [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B]The Impact Players[/B] beat [B]Anthony Franco & Davey Andrews 6:12[/B] Joey announced that after his defeat to Alex Shelley in the steel cage at November to Remember , that Lance Storm will now refocus his career in tag team scene and recapture the ECW Tag Titles with Justin Credible. Styles puts over that The Impact Players can transcend 2 different eras of ECW. [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [B]MATCH #4[/B] [B]BJ Whitmer & Tommy Dreamer[/B] beat [B]Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mikey Whipwreck 17:50[/B] This was a winner gets in qualifiation match...Dreamer & Whitmer have just begun teaming recently and Whipwreck & Tajiri had teamed in old ECW , but haven't really in the new ECW...Tajri & Whitmer battled using stiff kicks and chops...While Mikey and Tommy Paired off to brawl outside...Tajri missed a leap off the turnbuckle to the outside putting himself through a table...while Whitmer hit a wrist clutch exploder on Mikey and Tommy rolled in and hit a DDT for the victory [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] Outcomes the NEW ECW COMMISIONER [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TerryFunk.jpg[/IMG] [B]Terry Funk[/B] with Paul Heyman, Dean Malenko and Joey Styles with him in the ring At this time I'd like to announce the revival of the ECW World Tag Team Titles will take place this Friday Night in ECW Debut in New England [B]The 8 teams participating will be[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BJWhitmer.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Delirious.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyJacobs.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]"Mikey's Freak Show" Delirious & Jimmy Jacobs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]"The Impact Players" Lance Storm & Justin Credible[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ChetJablonski.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/DeanJablonski.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]The New Pitbulls with Francine[/SIZE][/B] Now ECW has brought in some Tag Teams from the Independent scene for the other 4 spots and they are: The current Ring Of Honor Tag Team Champions [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TonyMamaluke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SalRinauro.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro[/SIZE][/B] The hottest most sought after tag team in the independents [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TJWilson.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]"The Stampede Bulldogs" Harry Smith & TJ Wilson[/SIZE][/B] The Current PWG Tag Team Champions [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HumanTornado.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/elgenerico.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]"2 Skinny Black Guys" Human Tornado & El Generico[/SIZE][/B] The former FIP Tag Team Champions [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JerrelleClark.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JayFury.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]"Fast & Furious" Jerrelle Clark & Jay Fury[/SIZE][/B] [B]ECW[/B] is now giving fans [B](READERS OF THIS DIARY)[/B] the opportunity to seed the teams 1 through 8, if more than one person particpates then it will award 8 points for a 1 seed on down to 1 point for an 8th seed and total up the points with Highest number being 1 seed. If nobody offers up their seedings then I'll just go with my own The Tourney set up will be 1 vs 8 with winner facing winner of 4 vs 5 and 2 vs 7 with winner facing 3 vs 6. I'd love to hear thoughts and predicitions and Thanks for participating [B]Overall Show Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR]

Guest Dream Blood 54
1.The Impact Players 2.The New Pitbulls 3.Tony Mamaluke and Sal Rinauro 4.2 Skinny Black Guys 5.The Stampede Bulldogs 6.Fast and Furious 7.Mikey's Freak Show 8.Tommy Dreamer and BJ Whitmer

Ecw Tag Team Tournament Set! [B]Tonight[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWlogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/SIZE][/B] [I][B]The New Revolution[/B][/I] Makes its debut in the New England Market with an 8 Team single Elimination Tournament The seedings for the tournament were set by the readers.... (Writers note-I personally like to thank the guys that took the time to respond and thank you for reading) 8 pts were given to those voted for 1 seeds on down to 1 point for an 8th seed....In the event of a tie(which happened) I dropped the lowest score and retotaled the amounts... [COLOR=Blue]Here is the brackets:[/COLOR] [B](1) "The Impact Players" Lance Storm & Justin Credible (26)[/B] vs [B](8) "Mikey's Freak Show" Delirious & Jimmy Jacobs (8)[/B] [B](4) The NEW Pitbulls (21)[/B] vs [B](5) "2 Skinny Black Guys" El Generico & Human Tornado (19)[/B] ([B]2) "Stampede Bulldogs" Harry Smith & TJ Wilson (22) won tiebreaker[/B] vs [B](7) "Fast & Furious" Jerelle Clark & Jay Fury (10)[/B] [B](3) Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro (22)[/B] vs [B](6) Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer (16)[/B] ALSO [SIZE=3][B]Austin Aries[/B] will face [B]Bryan Danielson[/B][/SIZE] in match 5 of the best of 7 series [B]Aries leads the series 3 to 1[/B] Danielson won the first and Aries has won 3 in a row

ECW Tag Team Tourney ECW makes it's debut in the New England Area wrestling at the Framingham Civic league Attendance: [COLOR=Red]139[/COLOR] [COLOR=SlateGray]dark matches[/COLOR] Nigel McGuiness beat Mikey Whipwreck 4:39 Rating [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] Francine beat Allison Danger 5:45 Rating [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] Strip your opponent match-Interference from Sterling Keenan and Pitbull #4 during match [B][SIZE=3]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] As the Crowd was still hot after Danger & Francine had a cat fight and stripped each other clothes. The Music comes over the PA system "[B]"It's Raining Men"[/B] and out come [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BuffE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Mase.jpg[/IMG] [B]Buff E & Mase "The Christopher Street Connection"[/B] "If you liked that action (referring to Danger & Francine) Then we got some hot action for you and since ECW is having their Tag Team Tourney tonight, why isn't the Most Extreme Team been asked to play".......as the crowd chants You Suck D***....You Suck D***....You Suck D****... "So if we cant play in the tournament , where going to play right now..." Buff E stated. When all of a sudden we hear [B]LL Cool J[/B] and "[B]Mama Said Knock You Out" [/B] and out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]SAMOA JOE[/SIZE][/B] Joe then just completely destroys both Buff E & Mase with stiff kicks...then a musclebuster to Mase and chokes out Buff E. as the crowd of 139 cheer on This segement got a [B]Rating of[/B] [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]1st Round Match[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]Impact Players (Storm & Credible) vs Mikey's Freak Show (Delirious & Jacobs)[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Delirious.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyJacobs.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating [/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][I]The winners......[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=5]The Impact Players[/SIZE][/B] [I]Both teams tried to work the crowd...Jacobs and Delirious played the cowardly heel roles....Mikey was at Ringside...Finish came when Storm put Jacobs in a Canadian Sharpshooter, while Credible was outside the ring with Mikey, after Delirious missed a suicide dive...Submission victory at [B]9:25[/B][/I] [COLOR=Blue]First Round Match[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]The PitBulls #3 & #4 vs "2 Skiny Black Guys" Human Tornado & El Generico[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ChetJablonski.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/DeanJablonski.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HumanTornado.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/elgenerico.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating [/B] [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [B][I]The Winners......[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=5]The Pitbulls[/SIZE][/B] [I]Pretty much a squash match as Tornado & Generico were just too overmatched in size..@ skinny guys showed their speed early, but Pitbulls finally caught up and destroyed the 2 with vicious powerbombs. PitBull #4 hit a Superbomb on El Generico for the pin at [B]4:52.[/B][/I] [COLOR=Blue]First Round Match[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]Stampede Bulldogs (Harry Smith & TJ Wilson) vs Fast & Furious (Jerrelle Clark & Jay Fury)[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TJWilson.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JerrelleClark.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JayFury.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [B][I]The winners....[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=5]The Stampede Bulldogs[/SIZE][/B] [I]Longest match of the first round and the most evenly contested...BullDogs where wearing Canadian national Flag trunks with white long pants underneath and red boots...F & F where in Red & Black...A red singlet for Clark and Red tights for Fury...Smith looked very Brittish Bulldoggish hitting powerslams, headbutts and 20 count standing vertical suplex...Finish came when Jerrelle missed a 630 on Smith and Wilson came off with a diving head butt onto Clark for the pin at [B]13:23[/B][/I] [COLOR=Blue]First Round Match[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]BJ Whitmer & Tommy Dreamer vs Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BJWhitmer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TonyMamaluke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SalRinauro.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B][I]The winners are....[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=5]BJ Whitmer & Tommy Dreamer[/SIZE][/B] [I]Before the match began Mamaluke & Rinauro were arguing with [B]TOMMY RICH[/B]...Rich wanted to reunite, "La Familia" with Mamaluke and bring back the FBI...Mamaluke & Rinauro wanted no part of Tommy Rich who was carrying an Italian Flag and wearing an FBI (Full Blooded Itallions) T-shirt....Rich was heard saying at ringside, "You dispespect the Godfather, now I must turn my backs on you's"....The match broke down into a ECW style brawl...with slams, suplexes...missed dives outside ring on concrete floor...Tommy Rich came back out to the ring and was cut off by Tommy Dreamer...However 2 other guys ran down to ringside wearing Itallion Flag tights and hit a double flapjack on to a chair on Rinauro...Whitmer who missed what happened climbed back into ring and hit a wrist clutch exploder on Sal to get the pin at [B]11:35[/B][/I] As Dreamer left the other 3 men continued beating down Mamaluke & Rinauro they were [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyRich.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TJDalton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/FrankyTheMobster.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Rich, TJ Dalton & Franky The Mobster[/B] Rich proclaimed this is the real family...this is the true Full Blooded Italians (Rich is a southerner, Dalton is a Texan and Franky The Mobster is French Canadian) The crowd didn't like this segment it got an [COLOR=Red]F[/COLOR] Rating [COLOR=Navy]Second Round Match[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]The Impact Players (Storm & Credible) vs The Pitbulls[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ChetJablonski.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/DeanJablonski.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B][I]The winners are.....[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=5]The Impact Players[/SIZE][/B] [I]Back and Forth contest at the beginning with Impact Players using crafty veteran tricks and PitBulls countering by just overpowering them...Sterling Keenan came to ringside and carried Francine to the back area...and Pitbull #4 chased after...The Impact Players tried to double Team Pitbull #3, but he ducked and hit double clotheline...Then slammed both guys and set Storm on top rope...Allison Danger had come to ring side and sprayed mace in the face of Pitbull #3..who then was blinded and walked into a Thats Incredible...Storm came off the top with a splash for the pin...as Pitbull #4 and Francine came running back to the ring , but too late...Impact Players got the pin at the [B]9:43[/B] mark[/I] [COLOR=Navy]Second Round Match[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]Stampede Bulldogs (Harry Smith & TJ Wilson) vs Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TJWilson.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BJWhitmer.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating [/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B][I]The winners are....[/I][/B] [B][SIZE=5]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was also an evenly contested bout...The Bulldogs used their speed early on...in particular TJ Wilson, who also showed some power reversing several Whitmer suplex attempts and hitting his own...Bulldogs hit the old Davey Boy(Harry) throwing Dynamite (TJ) onto opponent but Whitmer kicked out...Finish came when Harry Smith went for a bulldog but was thrown face first into TJ who was on ring apron...Dreamer hit a quick DDT for the pin just holding Harry Smith down long enough for the pin at [B]11:32[/B][/I] [COLOR=Navy]All 4 men shook hands with each other after the match[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]BEST OF SEVEN SERIES CONTINUES[/COLOR] TV Title [B]NOT[/B] on the line [B][SIZE=5]Austin Aries vs Bryan Danielson[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG]VS[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BryanDanielson1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Aries leads 3 to 1 over Danielson[/B] [B]RATING[/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B]and the winner is.....[/B] [B][SIZE=5]AUSTIN ARIES[/SIZE][/B] at [B]25:52[/B] [I]In a stunning set of events Aries who lost the first contest came back and won 4 consecutive matches against Bryan Danielson.....Again each wrestler had a counter for the others counter of their own move (huh?) Danielson hit a 60 count airplane spin...and even showed he was a bit dizzy after...when he climbed the ropes for a diving head but he slipped and crotched himself...Aries climbed up and hit a superplex for a 2 7/8th count....Aries then went for a brainBuster but Danielson floated over the top and grabbed Aries in german suplex position...As he went for a german Aries landed on his feet and grabbed a brainbuster for another near fall...Aries went for another, but Danielson was actually dead weight, and fans couldn't believe he kicked out...Aries struggled for a few minutes but hit a second brainbuster on Danielson for the 3 count at [B]25:52[/B][/I] [I]Both men layed motionless in the ring for several minutes after as the crowd applauded...Aries finally got to his feet and offered his hand to Danielson who had a complete look of disgust on his face and again refused a handshake and stumbled back to the locker room..[/I] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]FINALS OF THE ECW TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]"[SIZE=3]The Impact Players" Lance Strom & Justin Credible vs Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/[/SIZE]B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/NWAWorldTagTeamTitles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BJWhitmer.jpg[/IMG] [B]RATING [/B] [COLOR=Red]B[/COLOR] [B]Time of Match 11:37[/B] The Winners.... [B][SIZE=3]and NEW ECW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=6]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/SIZE][/B] [I]The Impact Palyers jumped Whitmer & Dreamer as the came down the ring entrance...making the beginning of the match an old school ECW Brawl...Storm went with Whitmer while Credible matched up with Dreamer...Obviously Dreamer & Whitmer dominated this part until it got back to the ring....Whitmer had answers for every Credible or Storm move...but finally succombedto a chair shot by credible....Impact Players double teamed and Dreamer eventually hot tagged but referee John Finnegan didn't allow it because he didn't see it(as he tried to keep this as close to rules as possible) Whitmer hit a clotheline and finally struggled to make tag bringing in Tommy who came in "a house of fire" Dreamer DDT Credible but Storm made save and Whitmer came back in...Whitmer ended flipping Storm out of Ring and Tommy hoisted Credible up on his shoulders and Whitmer came off with a clotheline (ala Road Warriors). Credible flipped over Tommy covered for the 3 count and the titles![/I] [SIZE=3]OVERALL SHOW RATING [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Attendance: [COLOR=Red]139[/COLOR] at just $4 a ticket[/SIZE] The crowd was disapointed that there wasn't more angles and interviews, but overall show was good and should increase our popularity... From a company standpoint...we lost our @ss with this show,but we want to begin to establish a footprint in the New England market

EXTREME TV Episode #10 From the ECW Arena Attendance SOLD OUT 1,000 [B][SIZE=6]EXTREME TV[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=SlateGray]Dark Matches[/COLOR] Jay Lethal Beat Jerrelle Clark 9:28 Rating [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] TJ Dalton & Franky The Mobster (FBI) Beat Bobby & Derrick Dempsey 5:47 Rating [COLOR=Red]E[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] Opening video montage set to [B]"This is Extreme"[/B] shows highlights from last week including New Pitbulls giving Kahagas a Superbomb, a pose from the Impact Players, Delirious hitting a splash onto the back of a Dempsey brother, Tajiri blowing mist with Mikey at his side and a clip of Austin Aries holding the TV Title [COLOR=DarkGreen]Cut Right to the ring[/COLOR] We hear the music of "It's Raining Men" and out come [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BuffE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Mase.jpg[/IMG] [B]Buff E & Mase "The Christopher Street Connection"[/B] [I]"We tried to make our debut at the Tag Team title tournament to show how extreme we could be and were rudely interupted, but I hear this show is called EXTREME TV and we're ready to take it to the extreme" said Buff E as he dropped to his Knees in front of Mase[/I] Que Music It's "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL COOL J and out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG] [B]SAMOA JOE[/B] [I]Both Members of Christopher Street Connection try to run but Joe grabs Mase and Gives him a muscle buster and chokes him out.[/I] This Segment got a [B]Rating[/B] of C- (and was basically a replay of what happened in Framingham) [I]Joe grabs the mic, "I've been a man of very few words since making my ECW debut, first off this nonsense is to stop and I don't ever want to see your faces hear in ECW again or I'm gonna KILL both of you" as he looks at CSC. "More Importantly, however is Homicide now thinks he's the king of ECW because of his fluke victory at Novemeber to Remember, well just remember one thing Homicide, I was choking your @ss out"...."You think your the man, so lets do this on your turf one on one this Friday night in NYC at the Hammerstein Ballroom Homicide, that is if you can man up" Joe Drops the mic and walks off.[/I] This segment got a [B]Rating[/B] of [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo]commercial break[/COLOR] [B]MATCH 1[/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Stevie Richards vs Ace Steel[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is...[/I].[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/StevenRichards.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]9:08 after a Stevie kick[/B] Richards is wrestling as a man possesed, as he has to climb his way back up the roster...Steel attacked him early....but Richards took it to the outside...He lured Steele into diving off turnbuckle through a table as Richards was playing possum....Allison Danger tried to interfere, but Richards grabbed her hiked up her dress and spanked her....Steele came back in with a chair which Richards duck and hit a Stevie Kick into the chair and into the face of Steele for the pin After the match Stevie cut a promo, saying it doesn't matter who he has to go through, to get back to the top, but one thing for sure is somebody will feel his wrath this Friday night in NYC Richards Interview got a [B]Rating[/B] of [COLOR=Red]B[/COLOR] Joey Styles then says as he gets word in his ear piece that we have a fight going on in the locker room and cameras cut to locker room where [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyRich.jpg[/IMG][IMG]httP://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TJDalton.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/FrankyTheMobster.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]THE FBI (Full BLooded Itallions)[/I][/B] [B]Tommy Rich, TJ Dalton, Franky The Mobster and JT Smith[/B] Are shown attacking Sal Rinauro & Tony Mamaluke with Itallion Flags Joey Styles put over how Mamaluke & Rinauro wanted no part of reforing the FBI with Tommy Rich last Friday Night in Framingham. This Segment bombed it got a [B]Rating[/B] of [COLOR=Red]F[/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo]Commercial Break[/COLOR] We Return and Joey Styles is standing in front of the ECW Logo and he announced that last Friday Night in Framingham [B]BJ Whitmer & Tommy Dreamer [/B] won an 8 team single elimination tournament to become the first ECW World Tag Team Champions of The New Revolution and a rematch of the finals was signed for this coming Friday Night in NYC against [B]The Impact Players Lance Storm & Justin Credible[/B] A [B]video[/B] showing Highlights of [B]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer [/B] matches at the tag team tournament set to [B]Alice in Chains "Man In The Box"[/B] followed. The video got a rating of [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]cut to the ring:[/COLOR] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Sterling Keenan vs PitBull #3[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SterlingJamesKeenan.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Sterling Keenan[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]6:18 using Pitbulls #3's Chain[/B] Match started with Francine & Allison Danger bitching at each other when Keenan swung at Francine...Pitbull #3 speered him...Pitbull hit several power moves including press slams...Danger climbed into ring and Francine speered her and we had an old fashion ECW cat fight...Keenan had grabbed Pitbulls chain and wrapped it around his fist and blasted Pitbull #3 bloodying him and getting the 3 count. [COLOR=Indigo]Commercial Break[/COLOR] [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B]ECW WORLD TV TITLE DEFENSE[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWWorldTVTitle.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Austin Aries vs Yoshihiro Tajiri[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Austin Aries[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]16:32 after hitting a 450 splash[/B] Joey Styles put over how Austin Aries had impressivley won 4 matches in a row against Bryan Danielson and won the series handidly 4-1 and now was ready to focus on his TV Title. Tajiri came out with the kicks early, but Aries was to quick for them..as he jumped, ducked, rolled out of the way several times....The two got into a chop war...each taking turns screaming and chopping away....On Aries last turn Tajiri ducked under and blew mist into Aries face to gain advantage...Aries fought back reversing a brain buster into a brainbuster of his own. Mikey tried to interfere but Aries ducked Mikey's mist and it went into Tajiri's face...Aries hit the 3 consecutive Eddie Guerrero suplex spot and a 450 for the pin..... After the match [B]Delirious and Jimmy Jacobs[/B] ran in the ring and attacked Aries along with Mikey Whipwreck......When all of a sudden to a Joey Styles [B]"OH MY GOD!"[/B] came out [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BryanDanielson1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] Joey said, "What's he doing here I thought he was to good for free TV." Mikey and his Freak Show encouraged Danielson to pound away on Aries BUT Danielson saved Aries attacking Delirious with stiff forearm, german suplexing Jimmy Jacobs right out of the ring and putting Mikey into a cattle mutilation... As the Freak Show took off, [B]Danielson grabbed the mic[/B] and said, "[COLOR=Navy]Austin Aries you've humbled me...I still think I am the greatest wrestler in the world...but you beat me 4 in a row.....so now I know I have alot of work to do....For that Austin Aries I thank you....because now you've just turned this wrestling machine into a nightmare that the entire world will have to feel the wrath of...For that series Austin Aries you were the better man, but when its all said and done the sport of pro wrestling will never have seen a force as strong as I will become and for that Austin Aries I thank you." [/COLOR] as Danielson puts out his hand and the 2 wrestlers shake as the show goes off the air [SIZE=3]OVERALL RATING[/SIZE] [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]C+[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=3]Attendance[/SIZE] [COLOR=Red]1,000 [/COLOR]

ECW at The HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM IN NYC week 2 December [CENTER][B][SIZE=5]ECW RETURN TO NYC[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC (Week 2 December)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Attendance Tonight[/B]: [COLOR=Red]950 people[/COLOR] (just short of a sellout) [I]Not bad considering that there wasn't too many pre-booked matches[/I] [B]Dark Matches[/B] Jay Lethal beat Shane Hagadorn 4:58 Rating [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] Delirious beat El Generico, Jerrelle Clark & Davey Andrews 9:33 Rating [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [I]In a 4 corner survival[/I] [B][SIZE=7]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER]Comes to rthe ring and demands a match, he grabs the mic and says, "I've beat all the job-ronies in dark matches, I've beaten Steve Corino, I want a high profile match."[/CENTER] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]Paul Heyman[/SIZE][/COLOR] Comes out and says your right Stevie, You've earned a big match on the main card....Tonight you get [B]JT Smith[/B] As "Stayin Alive" blasts over the PA system JT Smith comes out and Stevie looks furious that he gets to work against a guy who hasn't work in years [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #1[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Stevie Richards vs JT Smith[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Rating [/B] [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/StevenRichards.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]5:56[/B] Richards dominates most the match, putting on a nice display of scientic wrestling that catches the rusty JT Smith off guard....Tommy Rich interferes to give JT an advantage and JT climbs to the top, but slips...so the crowd can chant "You F***'ed up...You F***'ed up....Richards hits a superplex and a Stevie Kick for the pin. [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #2[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Jimmy Rave vs Human Tornado[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating [/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyRave.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Jimmy Rave[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]8:45[/B] This match had makings of a comedy match.....crowd just wasn't buying into the relationship of Jimmy Rave and [B]Lizzy Borden[/B]. Human Tornado made several overtures towards Borden during the match and she look genuinly interested which infuriated Rave...Rave low blowed Tornado, who didn't sell it because he has b@lls of steel and then he flirted with Borden even more as she seemed impressed....Rave pulled out the Tazer again to shock Tornado and get the 3 count. [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #3[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]The FBI (TJ Dalton & Franky The Mobster) vs Tony Mamluke & Sal Rinauro[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C [/COLOR] [B][I]and the winners are....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TonyMamaluke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SalRinauro.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]12:42[/B] Again this match has built up after Mamaluke & Rinauro spurned Tommy Rich's attempt to reunite the FBI...Rich has signed Dalton & Franky The Mobster to be his newest FBI members (ones Texan and the other French Canadian)...Mamaluke & Rinauro are the current ROH tag Champs and were brought in for the ECW Tag Team Tournament....Mamaluke & Rinauro put on a classic wrestling display and completely outclassed the FBI when Mamaluke got Dalton to submit to the "Sicilian Stretch" Franky, TJ, Tommy Rich and JT Smith all jumped Mamluke & Rinauro after the match....That angle recieved a [B]Rating[/B] of [COLOR=Red]F[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #4[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Roderick Strong vs Nigel McGuinness[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Neither....The Match went to a 30 minute Draw[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]30:00[/B] Strong & McGuinees wrestled to a 20 minute draw at "November to Remember" in an evenly contested match...Paul Heyman and Roderick Strong agreed to 5 more minutes but Nigel refused saying he was only being paid for a 20 minute match....So the return was signed with a 30 minute time limit....Again it was extremely competitive matchup...and again Roderick with Paul Heyman made the request of 45 more minutes to find out who the better man was....Nigel replied, "If I didn't agree last time for 5 more minutes, what makes you think I would again...The way I look at it, I 'm guarenteed another paycheck from ECW for a yet another return match....So call me when the contract is ready" [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #5[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/NWAWorldTagTeamTitles.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]ECW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH[/I][/B] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]The Impact Players (Lance Storm & Justin Credible) vs Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winners are.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BJWhitmer.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]18:28[/B] This was a rematch of last Fridays finals....Dreamer & Whitmer were making their first title defence....We got your typical ECW Brawl...in which fight went out into the crowd...Dreamer & Credible bloodied one another with foreign objects...while Storm and Whitmer displayed more of wrestling match except it was outside the ring....Once back in the ring Dreamer lashed Credible with his Singapore Cane and he turned right into a wrist clutch exploder by Whitmer to get the pin. [SIZE=3][B]MATCH #6[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Samoa Joe vs Homicide[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]B-[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Homicide.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Homicide[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]20:31[/B] This match was setup by Homicde's pinfall win over Samoa Joe, while he Joe was choking him out at the Main Event of Novemeber to Remember in a 3 way dance which also included Tommy Dreamer....Joe had issued a challenge to Homicide, saying it was a fluke win....and in this match Samoa Joe dominated most of the matchup.....Joe even had counters for Julius Smokes interference....Low Ki had snuck out from under the ring, which is where he must have been hiding all night and clocked Joe with a lead pipe...knocking him out and allowing Homicide to get the pin again on Joe. The 3 Rottweilers then began to triple team Samoa Joe after the match until Jay Lethal ran into the ring with a baseball bat to clear everyone out.. The post match attack got a [B]Rating[/B] of [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Show Recap[/COLOR] Stevie Richards beat JT Smith 5:56 [COLOR=Red]Rating C[/COLOR] Jimmy Rave beat Human Tornado 8:45 [COLOR=Red]Rating C+[/COLOR] Tony Mamluke & Sal Rinauro beat FBI 12:42 [COLOR=Red]Rating C[/COLOR] Nigel McGuiness vs Roderick Strong 30:00 Draw [COLOR=Red]Rating B-[/COLOR] Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer beat Impact Players 18:28 [COLOR=Red]Rating B-[/COLOR] Homicide beat Samoa Joe 20:31 [COLOR=Red]Rating B-[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]ATTENDANCE 950[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=Red][SIZE=5]OVERALL RATING C[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Notes[/B] Tommy Rich has been doing great work at ringside, but his pairing with Dalton and Franky The Mobster have been awkward..Jimmy Rave and Lizzy Borden alliance is aslo been viewed as awkward...Franky The Mobster has improved in several areas....Crowd wasn't happy with lack of angles and interviews, but overall sgow should increase our popularity.[/CENTER]

ECW Newswire [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWlogo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]ECW Notes from The Observer[/COLOR] [B][I]The Next ECW event scheduled for 4th week of December at the ECW Arena will be called[/I] "[COLOR=Red]CAGED CHAOS"[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]Samoa Joe reportedly has met with ECW officials and he wants a match with the Rottweilers in some shape and some form.......Homicide has had the upperhand in recent matches with Samoa Joe gaining pinfall victories over Joe at November To Remember and last weeks show in NYC[/I][/B] [B][I]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer have stated they are ready for all comers and have signed opened contracts to defend their recently won ECW world Tag Team CHampionship for upcoming events including[/I][/B] "[COLOR=Red]CAGED CHAOS"[/COLOR] [B][I]The New Win/Loss points ranking system will go into effect following[/I][/B] "[COLOR=Red]CAGED CHAOS"[/COLOR] [B][I]ECW officials will determine the initial rankings based on performance throughout 2005[/I][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]ECW Business[/COLOR] [B][I]The last 2 episodes of Extreme TV have drawn 129 and 109 viewers respectively. ECW is excited that we actually are starting to break the 100 viewer barrier in consecutive weeks[/I][/B] [B][I]ECW is in negotiations with several veteran wrestlers, whose sole purpose will be to work dark matches with some of our young talents in hope of improving their skills....ECW is also negotiating with several new young talents and will be in No rush to hurry them onto the main roster[/I][/B] [B][I]With it's roster ever expanding ECW will be forced to cut some wrestlers off the current roster in order to make room for new talent....The next few weeks will be important for wrestlers on the bubble to solidify their positions or start looking for new jobs[/I][/B] [B][I]Dean Malenko and Yoshihiro Tajiri have both left ECW as their contracts have expired...ECW tried resigning both wrestlers, but felt at this time both wrestlers were out of our price range[/I].[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]Other news[/COLOR] Mark Henry has defeated Tommy Dreamer for the OVW Title Border City Wrestling has signed a pay-per-view deal Kazushi Miyamota has defeated Taka Michinoku for the All Japan Jr. Heaveyweight Title Chris Sabin has been one of the hottest wrestlersof late not only winning TNA United States Title from Charlie Haas, but he has also won the IWA-Mid South heaveyweight Title from Jimmy Jacobs Current TNA Champions World Title Raven US Champ Chris Sabin Tag Team "The Wizards" Matt Morgan & Brock Lesnar WWE Champions WWE World Title John Cena World Heaveyweight Title Batista World Tag Team Trevor Murdoch & Garrison Cade WWE Tag Team Heidenreich & Road Warrior Animal Intercontinental Lita (what?) United States Chris Beniot Cruiserweight Juventud

EXTREME TV Episode #11 [B][SIZE=4]Extreme TV Episode #11[/SIZE][/B] from the [B]ECW Arena[/B] Attendance [COLOR=Red]1,000 [/COLOR] [B]Dark Matches[/B] DAvey Andrews beat Pelle Primeau 4:46 Rating [COLOR=Red]E[/COLOR] Stampede Bulldogs beat Anthony Franco & Shane Hagadorn 6:26 Rating [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=5]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [I]Opening video montage set to [B]"This is Extreme"[/B] showed highlights from last week, including Stevie Richards giving Ace Steele a Stevie Kick, Austin Aries hitting a 450 on Tajiri, Samoa Joe destroying Christopher Street Connection, closeup of Allison Danger & Sterling Keenan, closeup of Pitbull #3 and clip of Austin Aries holding TV title[/I] Hello, everyone I'm [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [B]Joey Styles [/B] And coming off our big show last friday night at the hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, we head into the final ECW show of 2005 at the ECW Arena the 4th week of December It's [COLOR=Red]Caged Chaos[/COLOR] We can expect an announcement regarding Samoa Joe, The Rottweilers in the next week or so, regarding a steel cage match...Also signed is a return match for the ECW World Tag Team Titles Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer vs The Impact Players and...what's that (As Joey listens into his ear piece) Roderick Strong is in the ring... [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/RoderickStrong.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Roderick Strong[/SIZE][/B] with the mic, "[I][COLOR=DarkGreen]Nigel McGuinness, we have wrestled to a 20 minute time limit draw and you wouldn't go for another 5 minutes...then we signed on for a rematch for a 30 minute time limit and that went to a draw and again you wouldn't give it another 5 minutes...So I'm here to challenge you to a 1 hour time limit at [/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]"Caged Chaos"[/COLOR]"[/I] out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PaulHeyman.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Paul Heyman[/SIZE][/B], "[I][COLOR=DarkGreen]Roderick I couldn't agree more. The new ECW is about having winners and losers and you and Nigel have put on a clinic in the ring your last 2 times out...And we need to see who the better man is, and I'm prepared to make that mtach right now fo[/COLOR]r [COLOR=Red]"Caged Chaos"[/COLOR][/I] out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/NigelMcGuinness.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Nigel McGuinness[/SIZE][/B] [I]"[COLOR=DarkGreen]You know Roderick Strong, I have nothing against you for choosing not to particpate for an additional 5 minute at the conclusion of our matches...It was strictly a business decision...and knowing that their was no winner ...assures us that Mr. Heyman would sign another return match...and perhaps even this time...with a 1 hour time limit, would properly position the match at the top of the card where it belongs in the main event...afterall Mr. Strong and I are the best 2 wrestlers working for this company...nobody can touch what we've done in the ring..and it is by far and away better than that silly lopsided best of seven series you had main eventing each show prior...So Mr. Strong if you could concur with me that we are the best wrestlers in ECW and we are deserving of main event status and isn't that not correct."[/COLOR][/I] [B]Strong[/B] shrugs his shoulder in agreeance with Nigel when suddenly...[B]Marilynn Manson's "Personal Jesus"[/B] comes over the arena and out come.. [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BryanDanielson1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson[/SIZE][/B] [B]Aries[/B] grabs the mic, "[I][COLOR=DarkGreen]You know Nigel McGuinness I dont see any gold around your waiste...In case you have forgotten I am the ECW TV champion and Bryan Danielson is a current Ring Of Honor World Champion, and while our series ended in 5 matches..NO ONE can deny the electricity that we've brought to ECW....and I have to say guys...I have to take a little exception to the fact that your claiming you're the 2 best wrestlers in ECW...But I mean if you want to prove it, to us...we can just see for ourselves tonight...In a little tag match...or is that another...business decision that you 're going to have to back out from..[/COLOR][/I] Nigel looks embarresed and looks at Strong, Strong shrugs his shoulder as to why not...everyone huddles around [B]Paul Heyman[/B] who proclaims, "[I]At [COLOR=Red]Caged Chaos[/COLOR] it will be Nigel McGuinness vs Roderick Strong with a 1 hour time limit and [B]TONIGHT ON EXTREME TV it will be Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuinness & Roderick Strong!!![/I][/B] This segement was actually 2 different segements that both got Ratings of [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]commercial break[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][B]MATCH #1[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]The New Pitbulls vs Sterling Keenan & Azrieal[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winners are.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ChetJablonski.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/DeanJablonski.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]The New Pitbulls [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [B]2:28[/B] This was a squash match if there was ever a squash match...Azrieal has been on the roster since the debut of ECW, but this was his first match...As Allison Danger said she was scouting the wrestling world for new member sof The Dangerous Alliance...Azrieal didn't make an impression as he fell to the superbomb and a quick win for The Pitbulls After the match Allsion Danger and Francine squared off in another Cat Fight until Sterling Keenan pulled Allsion Danger away Cat Fight got a rating of [COLOR=Red]C[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Commercial break[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #2[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Matt Sydal vs Alex Shelley with Dawn Marie[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AlexShelley.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Alex Shelley[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]13:45[/B] [I]This was a great TV match...Joey Styles put over the fact that Alex Shelley was victorious in his feud with Lance Storm and with Dawn Marie at his side who knows what the future holds in store for him...Joey also said how this was an important match for Sydal as ECW will continue to bring in talent and let other talent go in order to improve their product and Sydal certainly has to fall as one of the guys on the bubble...Shelley eventually got the submission with a Border City Stretch after Sydal missed a senton splash[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed]Commercial Break[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MATCH #3[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Nigel McGuinness & Roderick Strong vs Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Rating[/B] [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR] [B][I]and the winners are.....[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BryanDanielson1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]20:40[/B] [I]Joey Styles put over the fact that all 4 of these guys were wrestlers that ECW targeted right from the very beginning as guys that the new ECW could build the company around....Joey aslo put over , how each team has had serious battles with their own teammate here in ECW and wondered at what kind of chemistry the teams would have.....Aries & Danielson were percieved as the faces here and Nigel seemed to be the only one in the match with true heel heat....Roderick Strong was in the match about 80% of the time for his team as when Nigel tagged in he would only come in for a move, or n eurpoean uppercut and quick tag out...Nigel was heard saying that they need quick teamwork....[B]The finish came when Strong was going for a Hot Tag to Nigel who was reaching, but as Strong got closer, Nigel kept pulling away and finally jumped off ring apron and left the match[/B].......Nigel backtracked up the entrance way, pointing to his head how smart he is...Strong made a hot come back on his own, but ended up getting caught in "Cattle Mutialtion" by Bryan Danielson and submitted...giving the victory to Aries & Danielson[/I] Roderick Strong as he came around took off for the back in search of Nigel McGuinness but couldn;t find him as the show went off the air Segmant got a [COLOR=Red]C-[/COLOR] Rating [SIZE=3]Overall Show got a Rating of [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Attendance [COLOR=Red]1,000[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ecw Newswire [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWlogo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]WEEKLY OBSERVER NOTES FROM ECW[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]Caged Chaos [/COLOR] [I]is this Saturday night at the ECW Arena[/B][/I] [B][I]The already signed return match for the ECW World Tag Team Titles between champions Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer and challengers The Impact Players has hit a major snag, as Justin Credible has left the ECW.....This situation is another major setback for Lance Storm who is coming off a defeat in his feud against Alex Shelley...Storm has said he will be there even if he has to wrestle solo in his quest for the World Tag team Titles[/I][/B] [B][I]Homicide has answered Samoa Joe's challenge, by saying, simply three words..."On Our Terms".......ECW officials are still trying to put together a match at [COLOR=Red]Caged Chaos[/COLOR], but have stated working with the Rottweilers is difficult...Julius Smokes, however said, "You can be assured that the Rottweilers will make their prescence felt"[/I][/B] [B][I]Tracey Smothers has signed with ECW and has quickly reunited with old pal Tommy Rich as part of the FBI[/I][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]ECW Business[/COLOR] [B][I]ECW has begun running a weekly house show in The New England region, every Monday Night, in an effort to expand its fan base[/I][/B] [B][I]ECW has come to terms with Ace Darling and Billy Fives....Both wrestlers are talented journeyman wrestlers who have been signed to wrestle younger talent in dark matches as a means of helping them develope their skills[/I][/B] _________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]Other news[/COLOR] WWE recently held their Armegeddon Pay-per-view headlined by Battista retaining the World Title against Booker T Shawn Michaels defeated The Undertaker and The Hurricane & Rosey won the WWE Tag TeamTitles from Garrison Cade & Trevor Murdoch. Vordell Walker & Onyxx have won the Georgia Championship Wrestling Tag Team Championship The Messiah has left CZW Toshiaki Kawada has left New Japan Pro Wrestling

EXTREME TV-Episode #12 [B][SIZE=3]EXTREME TV Episode #12[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]1,000[/COLOR] in attendance at The ECW Arena[/SIZE] ([I]as a reminder Extreme TV is taped on Tuesday Nights and airs Thursday night at 11pm on WGBN-TV, a small local station in Tri-stae area[/I]) [COLOR=SlateGray]Dark Matches[/COLOR] Ace Darling beat Ken Doane 5:49 [COLOR=Red]Rating D[/COLOR] "The FBI" Tracey Smothers, Franky The Mobster & TJ Dalton beat Billy Fives, El Generico & Davey Andrews 9:17 [COLOR=Red]Rating C-[/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] After the opening Music Montage Video , we cut right to the ring where introductions are being made for opening match wich is for [B]MATCH #1[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWWorldTVTitle.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5]ECW World TV Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG][B]VS[/B][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyJacobs.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Austin Aries vs Jimmy Jacobs[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Rating B[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][I]and the winner is......[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Austin Aries[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]14:56[/B] [I]Aries was making title defense number 3....Joey Styles put over despite his Rivalry with Danielson....despite having issues with Rottweilers...Austin Aries has defended the TV title against 2 memebers of Mikey's Freak Show (Delirious & Tajiri) and tonight he goes for the sweep of Mikey Whipwreck's proteges....The 2 wrestlers have very good chemistry together...which adds to the match....Aries ends up getting the pin with a brainbuster following a missed top rope senton by Jacobs....Jacobs and Whipwreck are seen arguing shortly after the matchup...but in the end work things out amongst themselves[/I] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/PaulHeyman.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]Paul Heyman [/SIZE] [/COLOR] Makes his way to the ring...He is there to HYPE this Saturday Nights [COLOR=Red]"Caged Chaos"[/COLOR] at the ECW Arena. Heyman announces that we will see a one hour time limit bout between Roderick Strong & Nigel McGuinness...These 2 have had 20 minute and 30 minute draws at last 2 events and last week on Extreme TV after convincing Strong to be his partner, Nigel left him alone against Aries & Danielson also announced is The Impact Players challenging for Tag Team Titles against Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer...However Justin Credible has since left ECW and Lance Storm has stated that if hee has to, he'll go at it all alone As Paul continued to hype this weekends event out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/StevenRichards.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/COLOR] "[COLOR=DarkGreen]This Caged Chaos seems to be lacking some FIRE power, Mr. Paul...and if one of your cage matches is down to a possible handicap match...You might want to rethink your card placement for Big Stevie Cool...I'm more than willing to get in a cage...shed lots of blood...and risk career threatening injuries as long as I can get in their with Steve Corino...... [/COLOR] The Crowd pops for it hoping to get an old scool ECW cage match [COLOR=Red]Rating B-[/COLOR] Suddenly out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Hydro.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal[/SIZE][/COLOR] "[COLOR=DarkGreen]Well as long as people are making demands...I'd like to make a demand and get the Rottweilers in the Steel Cage....[/COLOR]", said Joe. Paul answered, [COLOR=DarkGreen]"Unfortunately Joe, and this crap needs to stop as commisioner Funk has promised it will to start the new year, but the Rotts are extremely difficult to get anything done with, because they just don't care about ECW..[/COLOR] "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" we hear from the entrance way [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JuliusSmokes.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Julius Smokes[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Yo Joe! Rottweilers you want, it's Rottweiler you get...You two bring yor sorry @sses to Caged Chaos and Joe its going to be another beatdown for you at the hands of the Rottweilers again, who its going to be beatin your @ss, well I guess you'll find out Saturday night"[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]commercial break[/COLOR] [B]MATCH #2[/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal vs "Fast & Furious" Jerelle Clark & Jay Fury[/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Hydro.jpg[/IMG][B]VS[/B][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JerrelleClark.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JayFury.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Rating C[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][I]and the winners are......[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SamoaJoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Hydro.jpg[/IMG] [B]11:34[/B] [I]Joey Styles put over the fact that Joe has not been able to keep up with the Rottweilers and it looks as if he's in the dark about which or what Rottweilers he'll be facing at Caged Chaos....This was a good back & Forth match... Joe dominated while he was in..but Lethal with Fury and Clark had some really decent exchanges....Joe got the pin after hitting a muscle buster on Jerrelle Clark...After Match Joe grabbed the mic and told Rottweilers bring whoever you want because I'll be ready[/I] cut to a camera shot backstage that showed Allison Danger & Lizzy Borden talking with each other as Joey Styles says,"What could these 2 be discussing" commercial break [B]MATCH #3[/B] [B][I]Winner recieves a TV Title Shot next week[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyRave.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/MattSydal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SterlingJamesKeenan.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Jimmy Rave vs Matt Sydal vs Sterling Keenan[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Rating C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][I]and the winner is...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/JimmyRave.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Jimmy Rave[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]9:53 [/B] [I]The winner recieves a match against Austin Aries next week on Extreme TV....We see what Borden and Danger were discussing earlier as Rave and Keenan double team Sydal....Sydal makes a nice comeback hitting some high flying moves...But Rave and Keenan get upper edge back and those two begin fighting over who gets to attempt the pinfall...after a ref bump Rave goes for a pin on Sydal but Keenan pulls him off again...Rave gets up and goes to Borden who hands him the tazer and he shocks Keenan and rolls him up for the pin just as the ref was coming back around.[/I] Borden and Danger begin arguing as the show went off the air. Their argument got a rating of [COLOR=Red]F[/COLOR] [SIZE=3]OVERALL SHOW RATING was [COLOR=Red]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Attendance [COLOR=Red]1,000[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]"Caged Chaos" is this Saturday Night[/COLOR][/SIZE]

ECW "Caged Chaos" Results [[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=7]ECW Caged Chaos[/SIZE][/COLOR] From The [B]ECW Arena in Philadelphia,PA[/B] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Saturday Week 4 of December[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Attendance 468[/COLOR][/SIZE] (super ouch!) [COLOR=SlateGray]Dark Matches[/COLOR] JT Smith beat Ken Doane 6:48 [COLOR=Red]Rating D[/COLOR] "The FBI" Tracey Smothers, TJ Dalton & Franky The Mobster beat Billy Fives, Ace Darling & Mikey Whipwreck 8:03 [COLOR=Red]Rating C[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B]MAIN SHOW[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR=Green][SIZE=3]Interview[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Steve Corino[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Corino hyped his upcoming cage match with Stevie Richards...he reitterated how he was back in the Main Event because Paul Heyman has no other choices and that Paul needs to quit making these personel decisions that are going to hamper the company....Once he destroys Stevie Richards in what he promises will be a blood soaked event..That he will gladly take on the role of "The Icon" of ECW[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]MATCH #1[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Sterling Keenan vs Human Tornado[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [I][B]your winner.....[/B][/I] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SterlingJamesKeenan.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Sterling Keenan[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]10:38[/B] [I]Basic opener to get crowd into match...Many comedy spots...especially from Tornado who again was immune to a low blow (Because he has b@lls of Steel)...He also flirted with Allison Danger throughout match....Keenan won with a small package rollup and a handful of tights.[/I] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]Interview[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]Stevie Richards[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Richards said he has changed his ways recently at it is all about business anymore..Having to work his way back through the ranks has been excellerated due to his new found intensity and tonight ECW fans will get to witness magic as Richards said he will turn Steve Corinos head into hamburger meat[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]MATCH #2[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]"Fast and the Furious" Jerrelle Clark & Jay Fury vs "Stampede Bulldogs" TJ Wilson & Harry Smith[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][I]your winner...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TJWilson.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]"The Stampede Bulldogs" Harry Smith & TJ Wilson[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]14:58[/B] [I]Good action...back and forth tag team match...This was a rematch of a first round bout in the world tag team title tournament...Jerrelle Clark had mssed a 630 on TJ Wilson and Harry Smith came into ring and bulldogged him for the pin[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]MATCH #3[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Nigel McGuinness vs Roderick Strong[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][I]your winner...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/NigelMcGuinness.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Nigel McGuinness[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]36:40[/B] [I]This was 3rd consecutive match between these 2 wrestlers...First 2 went to 20 minute and 30 minute time limit draws respectively...This match had a 1 hour time limit....Heavily contested matchup ended when Nigel used an "Iron" to clock Roderick Strong in the head and knock him unconscious and get the pin at the 36:40 mark[/I] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Intermission as the cage goes up[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]Angle[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Jay Lethal & Samoa Joe[/B] come out for their tag team encounter against the Rottweilers..... [B]Julius Smokes[/B] hops into the cage with mic in hand, "[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... Samoa Joe. Rottweilers got the best of you again...You see this is Philly, this ain't our turf son...so we play here under our terms....No Homicide for you...No Low Ki for you...If you want Rottweilers I'll give you Rottweilers son..."[/COLOR] Samoa Joe just shakes his head and threatens to hit Smokes [B][SIZE=3]When Jay Lethal pulls out a lead pipe and BLASTS Samoa Joe in the back of the head knocking him unconscious[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C...Turn went well[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]MATCH #4[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Samoa Joe vs Jay Lethal[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B]Steel Cage Match[/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating B-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][I]your winner...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/Hydro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Jay Lethal[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]5:27[/B] Samoa Joe was unconscious the entire match...Jay Lethal completely dominated (still got a B- Rating, somehow) Lethal actually took the mic from Smokes and just talked the entire length of the match while kicking Samoa Joe...[B]Lethal said[/B], [COLOR=DarkGreen]"It's NOT always about you Joe...listening to you wine about how you've been screwed over..How you've been jumped...well I've had your backeach time and no grattitude towards me...Where were you when these guys were jumping my @ss for leaving Ring Of Honor from the very beginning...They put a fork in my eye and you were know where to be seen...Well that fork in my eye taught me one thing...They said I'm either with them or against them...So you know what Joe, I'm with them because where would you be the next time they try to stick a fork in my eye, somewhere whining about how Homicide pin was a fluke because your dumb @ss forgot to get your shoulder off the mat while choking him out...And you know whats funny Joe...I just climbed up the card and you've fallen to the Rottweilers again punk."[/COLOR] as Lethal then made the uncontested pin [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]Angle[/COLOR][/SIZE] Lance Storm comes to the Ring fby himself or his scheduled tag team match, which was supposed to be The Impact Players challenging for ECW Tag Titles in a cage vs Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer [B]Storm grabs mic[/B], [COLOR=DarkGreen]"As you see Tommy & BJ I have no partner....I'm getting to old for this crap anymore..be it young punks coming in and dealing with their crap or your trusted partner leaving the organization...But if I'm going to go down I'm going tdown in Style and I'm prepared to fight the both of you and we dont even have to put the titles on the line."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]"Can't you get a partner"[/COLOR], said Tommy Dreamer [COLOR=DarkGreen]"I haven't even tried"[/COLOR], replied Storm All of a sudden [B]Marilyn Manson's "Personal Jesus"[/B] comes over the PA system and out comes [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/AustinAries.jpg[/IMG] [B]The ECW TV Champion[/B] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Austin Aries[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkGreen]"I grew up a fan of ECW and one thing that inspired me to become a wrestler was the work of talented guys like Chris Beniot, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Rob Van Dam and one name that I'd definately include is you Lance Storm.....and if it's alright with you and alright with the champs I'd love to be your partner and take a chance at these World Tag team Titles with you." [/COLOR] said Aries! Everyone agreed so the match was on [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]MATCH #5[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=3]ECW [I]Steel Cage[/I] World Tag Team Title Match[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=5]Lance Storm & Austin Aries vs Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][I]your winners...[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/BJWhitmer.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]23:56[/B] [I]Much mutual respect was displayed throughout this match, noone tried to use cage to physically harm each other...They just put on best match they could within confines of Steel Cage....The finish came when Aries attempted a 450 splash off the top of the cage but misse Dreamer and landed on head of Lance Storm...Whitmer groggily came over and aplplied a dragon clutch, pulling back very hard on the neck of Lance Storm and Storm tapped out at 23:56 mark...All the wrestlers shook hands at the conclusion of the match[/I] [B]Then [/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Lance Storm[/COLOR][/SIZE] takes the mic, still selling his injured neck and states, "[COLOR=DarkGreen]After everything I've been through recently I knew one thing and that I was going to give it everything I had in this match, because win or lose, I knew it was my last...So thank you Austin Aries for being my partner, thank you tommy and BJ for allowing for this title match to go on despite not having partner that we signed on for...and thank you ECW for giving me one last chance at glory and finally Thank you fans for being so supportive of me over the years, but tonight is night that I'm officially announcing my retirement from wrestling"[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating C+[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5]MATCH #6[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Steve Corino vs Stevie Richards[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Steel Cage match[/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Rating B[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][I]your winner..[/I].[/B] [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/SteveCorino.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Steve Corino[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]15:52[/B] [I]This match was completely opposite of the last cage match in that both wrestlers, intentionally went out to destroy one another...Both wrestlers bled buckets, liked they promised...Corino's entire head and hair were blood soaked red...Corino tried to climb out of the cage and Richards went after him...a couple of elbows by Corino knocked Richards back to ring and as Corino continued to climb out he just passed out from loss of blood and fell back into ring on top of Richards for the pin at 15:52 mark......Both wrestlers were imediately attended to by physicians and taken out on stretchers and into an ambulance for a trip to the hospital as the crowd chanted ECW...ECW...ECW...ECW![/I] Recap Sterling keenan beat Human Tornado [COLOR=Red]C- Rating[/COLOR] Stampede Bulldogs beat Fast and the Furious [COLOR=Red]C- Rating[/COLOR] Nigel McGuinness beat Roderick Strong [COLOR=Red]C+ Rating[/COLOR] Jay Lethal beat Samoa Joe [COLOR=Red]B- Rating[/COLOR] Tommy Dreamer & BJ Whitmer beat Austin Aries & Lance Storm [COLOR=Red]C+ Rating[/COLOR] Steve Corino beat Stevie Richards [COLOR=Red]B Rating[/COLOR] [SIZE=3]Attendance was only [COLOR=Red]468[/COLOR][/SIZE] (fans were not happy with ticket prices which were $20 and were not happy that some of the scheduled matches didn't happen) [COLOR=Blue]Bryan Danielson, Homicide, Low Ki, Deliripus, Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Sydal, Tony Mamaluke, Sal Rinauro all chose to work elsewhere[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]OVERALL RATING [B]C[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] still should help increase our popularity[/CENTER]

ECW Newswire [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWlogo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]Observer notes from ECW[/COLOR] [B][I]As described in the written account of ECW Caged Chaos, Lance Storm has officially retired from ECW and will work for the company as a road agent[/I][/B] [B][I]Jay Lethal has stated it was a no-brainer decision to join up with the Rottweilers because 1. They have dictated everything and anything when it comes to their matches...2.Samoa Joe has been all about himself in his defeats at the hands of the Rottweilers...3. He was given the option to be with them or against the and he doesn't feel like having a fork stuck in his eye again....4. The Rottweilers provide a more unified group to be a part of[/I][/B] [B][I]Samoa Joe has stated he will get his revenge on each and every Rottweiler, and wants to start with Homicide because that business needs to be finished first and wont stop till he takes care of Lethal because thats personal[/I][/B] [B][I]The new ECW ranking system will go into effect to start the new year and ECW officals along with commisioner Terry Funk are working on the inaugural list which will be released within the next few days [/I] [/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]ECW Business[/COLOR] [B][I]Word out of the offices is that big changes will becoming from ECW in the next few weeks ECW lost $33,252 during the month of December ECW overall financial dollar totals are at $442,059, originally we started at $500,00 Attendance at last event dropped to 468 people and our TV contract is set to expire soon ECW is negotiating with several higher priced veterans to help possibly increase our overall popularity rating. ECW is also negotiating with a major superstar to come in, with an undefined role and bring leadership to the locker room. ECW is also investigating possible expansion into Canada...ECW would ideally like to have a strong threshold on the New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and Toronto markets... Current plans our to spend more on a few somewhat bigger names, yet cut the roster down in terms of the quanitiy of wrestlers being employed in hopes of being able to uplift the moods of several wrestlers[/I][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]Other news[/COLOR] The year end annual wrestling awards have been given out and the winners are: Wrestler of the year: Undertaker Young wrestler of year: Katsuhiko Nakajima Veteran of the year:Tatsutoshi Goto Female: Trish Stratus Promotion and most improved promotion: There were none eleigible (Would love for someone to tell me why this would be the case) Match of the year: October raw Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels Event of the Year: October RAW The top 10 wrestlers of the year in the year end top 100 were: 1. Shawn Michaels 2. Undertaker 3. Booker T 4. Batista 5. Christian Cage 6. Hiroyoshi Tenzan 7. Triple H 8. Minoru Tanaka 9. John Cena 10. Shinsaku Nakamura [B]ECW Wrestlers in the top 100 were:[/B] #47 Steve Corino #99 Stevie Richards

[QUOTE=Oldschool][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/cpevans31/ECWlogo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]Observer notes from ECW[/COLOR] [B][I]As described in the written account of ECW Caged Chaos, Lance Storm has officially retired from ECW and will work for the company as a road agent[/I][/B] [B][I]Jay Lethal has stated it was a no-brainer decision to join up with the Rottweilers because 1. They have dictated everything and anything when it comes to their matches...2.Samoa Joe has been all about himself in his defeats at the hands of the Rottweilers...3. He was given the option to be with them or against the and he doesn't feel like having a fork stuck in his eye again....4. The Rottweilers provide a more unified group to be a part of[/I][/B] [B][I]Samoa Joe has stated he will get his revenge on each and every Rottweiler, and wants to start with Homicide because that business needs to be finished first and wont stop till he takes care of Lethal because thats personal[/I][/B] [B][I]The new ECW ranking system will go into effect to start the new year and ECW officals along with commisioner Terry Funk are working on the inaugural list which will be released within the next few days [/I] [/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]ECW Business[/COLOR] [B][I]Word out of the offices is that big changes will becoming from ECW in the next few weeks ECW lost $33,252 during the month of December ECW overall financial dollar totals are at $442,059, originally we started at $500,00 Attendance at last event dropped to 468 people and our TV contract is set to expire soon ECW is negotiating with several higher priced veterans to help possibly increase our overall popularity rating. ECW is also negotiating with a major superstar to come in, with an undefined role and bring leadership to the locker room. ECW is also investigating possible expansion into Canada...ECW would ideally like to have a strong threshold on the New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and Toronto markets... Current plans our to spend more on a few somewhat bigger names, yet cut the roster down in terms of the quanitiy of wrestlers being employed in hopes of being able to uplift the moods of several wrestlers[/I][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=DarkRed]Other news[/COLOR] The year end annual wrestling awards have been given out and the winners are: Wrestler of the year: Undertaker Young wrestler of year: Katsuhiko Nakajima Veteran of the year:Tatsutoshi Goto Female: Trish Stratus [B]Promotion and most improved promotion: There were none eleigible (Would love for someone to tell me why this would be the case)[/B] Match of the year: October raw Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels Event of the Year: October RAW The top 10 wrestlers of the year in the year end top 100 were: 1. Shawn Michaels 2. Undertaker 3. Booker T 4. Batista 5. Christian Cage 6. Hiroyoshi Tenzan 7. Triple H 8. Minoru Tanaka 9. John Cena 10. Shinsaku Nakamura [B]ECW Wrestlers in the top 100 were:[/B] #47 Steve Corino #99 Stevie Richards[/QUOTE] For a promotion to be elligble for either of those the game has to be going for a full calendar year...

Archived