UFC Undisputed

GatorBait19

So couple of questions

1) Why is it I am in the year 2014 and my fighter is still 18, along with everyone else who started the game i.e. (rampage still at 30)

2) Why is Brock Lesnar 7-33 overall?

3) Why can't I do an interview and pick answer I want used

4) How do you do a submission. I did the tutorial and my fighter has an 85 for submission offense, and every time I try to get start it, it does the first part and then they break out of it, even the guys with weak submission defenses

So couple of questions

1) Why is it I am in the year 2014 and my fighter is still 18, along with everyone else who started the game i.e. (rampage still at 30)

2) Why is Brock Lesnar 7-33 overall?

3) Why can't I do an interview and pick answer I want used

4) How do you do a submission. I did the tutorial and my fighter has an 85 for submission offense, and every time I try to get start it, it does the first part and then they break out of it, even the guys with weak submission defenses

1) It is just one of those things.

2) Bad luck. Never seen him like that in any of my games.

3) Isn't part of the game.

4) You have to work your way to a submission. Turn the stamina bar on to get some practice with it. When they're gassed and stamina is gone, then go for one.

1) Fighters dont age. If they did they would have to work in some sort of retirement system for current UFC fighters and since there is currently alot in their 30's there is a good chance most of the people would retire by the time your career is over.

2) all the matches are simulate with the real fighters to adjust rankings, as he said, it is just bad luck that Brock has lost so much, probably keeps drawing Mir/Nog

3) explanitory

4) pretty much what he said. dont be one of those people that spams the subs as soon as you hit the ground, it never works. best way to submit someone is to get to full mount then block their trainstion to roll over, this will lower their stamina bar each time, when it gets low enough just click R3 and button mash or spin the joy stick (i usually button mash on offense and spin on defense)

For submissions, keep in mind that rotating the stick has a higher rate of success for fighters with good submission offense skills and button mashing has a higher rate of success for stronger fighters. Also, failing a button mashing attempt will put you in a worse position at the end.

Make sure you turn on the stamina meter and not start a submission until their current stamina is less than 1/4 of the max. Just try to tire the opponent out by grapple blocking and then go for the sub.

Also, I think it's easier to submit someone from a more advantageous position. That means it's better to go for one from a mount than from open guard.

Most reviews and many players say the submission system in the game is weak. I disagree. It's the perfect way to keep cheesers online from flailing constantly and it works almost every time from any point in the match if the opponent is tired and you are not!

its short in years cuz thats how they set it up, just to be like a realistic career and give you a goal to get into the HOF, also because if it was unlimited you could max out every stat where this way you are somewhat limited depending on your ability to earn points of course.

For submissions, keep in mind that rotating the stick has a higher rate of success for fighters with good submission offense skills and button mashing has a higher rate of success for stronger fighters. Also, failing a button mashing attempt will put you in a worse position at the end.

Make sure you turn on the stamina meter and not start a submission until their current stamina is less than 1/4 of the max. Just try to tire the opponent out by grapple blocking and then go for the sub.

Also, I think it's easier to submit someone from a more advantageous position. That means it's better to go for one from a mount than from open guard.

Most reviews and many players say the submission system in the game is weak. I disagree. It's the perfect way to keep cheesers online from flailing constantly and it works almost every time from any point in the match if the opponent is tired and you are not!

/100% agree with everything here

Archived