Want to join a "real" fantasy basketball league?

PoisonedSuperman

I just started a league on PASPN.net, its a website where you control a real NBA team through the draft, free agency, and the works. We can get 30 GMs and for those of you who don't want to be a GM, you can be an agent. I'm not sure how an agent works but I know you pick atleast ten players you want to represent and go from there.

GDS Mock GM is the league name

ryland is the password

Everyone feel free to join, just once though!! No cheating please.

I look forward to seeing you there.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just started a league on PASPN.net, its a website where you control a real NBA team through the draft, free agency, and the works. We can get 30 GMs and for those of you who don't want to be a GM, you can be an agent. I'm not sure how an agent works but I know you pick atleast ten players you want to represent and go from there.

GDS Mock GM is the league name

ryland is the password

Everyone feel free to join, just once though!! No cheating please.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Hm. Sounds interesting. So, is it pretty much like an NBA 2k9 game in the sense that you run a team (ie: sign, draft, trade, etc.)?

Sounds cool though.

Hey guys,

I signed up to be a GM and then realized that it was going to take up to much time to do this. So I dropped my team, I just did not want to waste your time and my by being a deadbeat GM. So I am sorry if it messed up your league but I don't think it screwed it up.

Keep in mind this is real NBA that uses fantasy points to get results. I was a little confused on that right away. Also I have trade offers to the Grizzlies and Knicks for when you get a chance to look.

Can anyone confirm if this is a long term league? My trades that are out there are basically for long term purposes as I dont see the wolves suddenly turning great this year.

Well they way I see it is that you only have 8 players on your team? I could be wrong about that but I plan on getting a pg with my 2nd overall pick anyways. I mean you have a full assortment of players but I believe you only use 8. Again I could be wrong.

I plan on having this last seasons and seasons!

Well they way I see it is that you only have 8 players on your team? I could be wrong about that but I plan on getting a pg with my 2nd overall pick anyways. I mean you have a full assortment of players but I believe you only use 8. Again I could be wrong.

I plan on having this last seasons and seasons!

Generally NBA teams are allowed 15 players on the team, 3 of which are contracted reserves and the remaining 12 the active roster. I figure it would operate the same way in this too.

Archived