Updating my Game, Help with Rosters...

I really don't know the best place to ask this in the forums as I'm not making a mod as such, just updating my own game (although I have no problem sharing with anyone who would be interested in it)

At the mo I'm struggling to find certain wrestlers in the game because they aren't listed under their real names in the workers section in editing, or I can't find their real names online.

At the mo I'm stuck for the character who had the gimmick "Alliens" and "Highlander" in AAA previously. He is apparently the guy playing the Zombie Clown character in The Psycho Circus but I can't locate the guy to use him in the gimmick.

Also I'm stuck for Cherry Bomb and Melanie Cruise in Shimmer as I can't find their real names so can't find them in the editor.

I've tried Wikipedia, Google Search and Online World of Wrestling with no luck. Don't know what to do at the mo! Any help would be appreciated :)

EDIT: After also finding that I can't locate Jessie McKay, Rachel Summerlyn, Miss Natural, Cat Power, Kellie Slater, Sassy Stephie and Nicole Matthews either I've come to the conclusion that I bet they aren't in the game mod at all :( is there any way to import them from another maybe without losing all the work I've put into this one by overwriting it?

I really don't know the best place to ask this in the forums as I'm not making a mod as such, just updating my own game (although I have no problem sharing with anyone who would be interested in it)

At the mo I'm struggling to find certain wrestlers in the game because they aren't listed under their real names in the workers section in editing, or I can't find their real names online.

At the mo I'm stuck for the character who had the gimmick "Alliens" and "Highlander" in AAA previously. He is apparently the guy playing the Zombie Clown character in The Psycho Circus but I can't locate the guy to use him in the gimmick.

Also I'm stuck for Cherry Bomb and Melanie Cruise in Shimmer as I can't find their real names so can't find them in the editor.

I've tried Wikipedia, Google Search and Online World of Wrestling with no luck. Don't know what to do at the mo! Any help would be appreciated :)

what mod are you basing it on various mods have the workers listed under their real names and some their gimmicks.

i believe earlier versions of kor didnt have Cherry Bomb and Melanie Cruise in.

what mod are you basing it on various mods have the workers listed under their real names and some their gimmicks.

It's the KYR 2009 mod, I think I'm still on the May mod that I just chose to update myself from then on.

Actually looking back it seems I'm still basing my game on the April KYR update as that's why I'm missing some of the changes from the May one and the Shimmer updates that were put into the June update.

Seeing as there are no more KYR mods coming and that I've already done so much work on pics and other little changes to my database from April, I've now discovered how to import the new additions from the June update rather than overwriting mine and losing all my work.

I'm still stuck for finding out who Alliens/Highlander/Zombie Clown is so if anyone can help with that it'd be much appreciated. Also can I ask does anyone know who has movelists for the new Shimmer girls? I'm still fairly new to TEW on the whole, hence me only just learning about importing and whatnot.

Dont remember where i saw it but a site listed Shimmer girls and cherry bombs finiser was "Cherry Popper" (X-Factor). with favorite moves like Tilt-a-Whirl Head Scissors, "The Cherry Choke" (top role choke-hold), High Cross Body and the Thez Press.

and Melanie Cruise had the Olympic Slam finisher and with favorite moves like Backbreaker, Body slam, Powerslam

||||

found on German site dunno if this is helpful

Zombie Clown

Alias Alliens, Highlander, Zombie Clown

Spitzname El Octavo Pasajero

Userbewertung Zombie Clown erhielt noch nicht genügend Bewertungen, um in den Benutzercharts zu erscheinen.

Eigene Bewertung abgeben (Login erforderlich):

Trainer Wurde von Médico Asesino trainiert.

Tag Teams Psycho Circus (als Zombie Clown mit Killer Clown und Psycho Clown)

Stables Los Alienegenas (als Alliens mit Mandrox und Mungo)

Psycho Clown

Brazo de Plata Jr., Kronos, Psycho Clown

Userbewertung

Schulnote 2,5455 · Chartsrang 565 · Notenentwicklung

Verwandtschaften Psycho Clown ist der Neffe von La Alimaña, der Neffe von El Brazo, der Neffe von Brazo Cibernético, der Neffe von Brazo de Oro, der Neffe von Brazo de Platino, der Cousin von El Brazo Jr., der Halbbruder von Danah, der Sohn von Elvis Porky, der Halbbruder von Goya, der Neffe von Lady Apache, der Cousin von La Máscara, der Halbbruder von Máximo, der Enkel von Shadito Cruz und der Neffe von Súper Brazo.

Killer Clown

Alias Chris Killer, Killer Clown

Userbewertung Killer Clown erhielt noch nicht genügend Bewertungen, um in den Benutzercharts zu erscheinen.

Thanks for those people,

Unfortunately even searching the name El Octavo Pasajero in my database hasn't brought anyone up. I can't believe that the guy who played Alliens/Highlander isn't in there so it looks like he's been stuck under a different name. It's driving me up the wall this!! I can't find the guy under either gimmick or that name (if that is indeed his real name.)

Dont remember where i saw it but a site listed Shimmer girls and cherry bombs finiser was "Cherry Popper" (X-Factor). with favorite moves like Tilt-a-Whirl Head Scissors, "The Cherry Choke" (top role choke-hold), High Cross Body and the Thez Press.

and Melanie Cruise had the Olympic Slam finisher and with favorite moves like Backbreaker, Body slam, Powerslam

IMO, if you're making movesets, you should only worry about finishers. TEW isn't set up like WreSpi so every worker doesn't have to have 5-20 moves in their moveset. Just the ones you'd want to see shown in match outputs.

Finishers

Rachel Summerlyn

Jessie McKay

Melanie Cruise

Cherry Bomb

Archived