ForumVerse Sign-Up

Yes, I know that there is another thread for this, and I know that someone else will be taking over for them. But you know? I don't feel like waiting, and I don't want to trust someone else to do something that I want to do. I'll write out the storyline idea I have on this one when I actually get into writing this diary, but hey! Basically, this is just a sign-up thread for those that want to be involved in this world too. You can use a character from the Grey Dog Software Universe, or just make an entirely new one. The difference with this one, is that I won't be using the workers from the Cornellverse. And the forumers really won't be 'forumers' but will be actual wrestlers in this world. Now onto the Sign-Up form. Yay. [B]The Basics[/B] [i]Full Name:[/i] [i]Short Name:[/i] [i]Gender:[/i] [i]Birth Month:[/i] [i]Birth Yeah:[/i] [i]Nationality:[/i] (American, Canadian, Mexican, British, Japanese, European, Australian, Other) [i]Based In:[/i] (USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Japan, Europe) [i]Areas Available:[/i] (North America, Mexico, United Kingdoms, Japan, Europe) [i]Biography:[/i] (Not necessary, but it'd certainly be nice!) [b]The Personal Stuff[/b] [i]Status:[/i] (Active Worker, Semi-Active Worker, Inactive Worker, Non-Wrestler, Left The Business, On Hiatus, Retired Wrestler, Deceased) [i]Style:[/i] (Regular Wrestler, Entertainer, Strong Style, Spot Monkey, Luchadore, Cruiserweight, Super Junior, Technician, MMA Crossover, Brawler, Psychopath, Never Wrestles) [i]Size:[/i] (Very Small, Small, Lightweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight, Large Heavyweight, Super Heavyweight, Giant) [i]Personality:[/i] (Bitter, Driver, Free Spirit, Jackass, Joker, Manipulative, Normal, Very Nice) [i]Attitude:[/i] (Egomaniac, Master Politican, Normal, Politican, Professional, Selfish) [i]Preference:[/i] (Entertainment, Hardcore, Modern, Pure, Tradition, Wrestling) [i]Booking Style:[/i] (Character Based, Crash TV, Hoss Based, Normal, Star Power, Talent First, Youth Energy) [i]Very Religious:[/i] (Yes/No) [i]Drink Problems:[/i] (Yes/No) [i]Drug Problems:[/i] (Yes/No) [i]Steroid Usage:[/i] (Yes/No) [i]Law Problems:[/i] (Yes/No) [b]Preferred Roles[/b] [i]Wrestler:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Semi-Active Wrestler:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Manager:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Referee:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Announcer:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Colour Commentator:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Authority Figure:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [i]Road Agent:[/i] (Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Usually) [b]Languages[/b] [i]English:[/i] (None, Basic, Passable, Fluent) [i]Japanese:[/i] (None, Basic, Passable, Fluent) [i]French:[/i] (None, Basic, Passable, Fluent) [i]Spanish[/i] (None, Basic, Passable, Fluent) [i]German[/i] (None, Basic, Passable, Fluent) [i]Italian[/i] (None, Basic, Passable, Fluent) [b]Gimmick[/b] [i]Face Gimmick:[/i] (Pick something from the Default Data, because that's what I'll be using.) [i]Heel Gimmick:[/i] (See Above) [i]Main Finisher:[/i] [i]Secondary Finisher:[/i] [i]Babyface Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Heel Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Cool Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]****y Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Crazy Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Legit Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Comedy Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Weasel Performancer:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Brute Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Weird Performance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [i]Wholesome Perfromance:[/i] (Weak, Medium, Good) [b]Worker Skills[/b] This will be done a little differently then the rest of this has been. This is for the actual match ability section. This will determine what your worker's "Rumble", "Technical", and "Flying" stats will be. You will pick four of these ten stats, Brawling, Power, Strong Style, Hardcore, MMA, Mat Wrestling, Chain Wrestling, Submission, Aerial, and Flashiness. After choosing the four stats, you will be given 28 points to allocate to these stats. I won't be accepting any A* in any stats, so that's a no no to begin with. The stats you can be given, and the points they require are written below. After choosing the four stats, and the letter you'd like to have in them, you'll then decide on whether you want the other 6 stats randomized, or for them to be regulated. Regulated stats will automatically start at C-. Entertainment stats will be automatically randomized. Basic Wrestling stats will be given 25 points to allocate in a similar way to the match ability stats. Fitness Stats will be free to do with as you please, though Resilience, Stamina, and Toughness will be randomized. Business skills and refereeing will also be randomized. Points A: 10 B+: 9 B: 8 B-: 7 C+: 6 C: 5 C-: 4 D: 3 E: 2 F: 1 [b]Match Skills[/b] Brawling, Power, Strong Style, Hardcore, MMA, Mat Wrestling, Chain Wrestling, Submissions, Aerial, Flashiness. [b]Basic Skills[/b] Basic, Psychology, Safety, Consistency, Selling. [b]Other[/b] Athleticism, Intensity, Stiffness, Menace [b]Example[/b] [quote] [b]Match Skills[/b] Regulate Stats Brawling: B- (7) Power: A (17) Mat Wrestling: C+ (23) Submission: C (28) [b]Basic Skills[/b] Basic: C (5) Psychology: B- (12) Safety: C- (16) Consistency: D (19) Selling: C+ (25) [b]Other[/b] Athleticism: B Intensity: B Stiffness: A Menace: A [/quote] [b]Preferred Company Type[/b] Just put what kind of company you'd prefer to work for, Traditional, Sports Entertainment, Garbage, etc. Depending on how many we get of certain feds will determine what sort of feds are in the game. [b]Please Note:[/b] You do not have to include all the crap before the actual writing down of the skills, just the skills will be fine. For those of you wondering, Popularity will also be randomized. When you create a character, if you want feel free to create another character. There is no limit to how many I'm willing to accept into this scenerio/diary, so hey! Also note, that if there aren't enough of a certain worker type, I'll be creating those. Referees, Announcers, Color Commentators, etc.. And I'm pretty sure that covers it all, actually. This WILL be released as a scenerio as well as be a diary that I'll be doing, so that should cover two bases, eh?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question... Will you be adding this to the Cornelverse or creating your own forum verse. I liked the idea of being included in the Cornelverse, but however you do it is cool. The Basics Full Name:"Heinous" Hardy Ulmet Short Name: "Heinous" Gender: M Birth Month: June Birth Yeah: 1981 Nationality: (American) Based In: (USA) Areas Available: (North America, Mexico, United Kingdoms) Biography: "Heinous" Hardy Ulmet was born and raised in bayou country Louisiana. As a youngster he grew up fighting alligators in his back yard for fun. After filming many home videos wrestling Alligators he joined Lafayette Cage Fighting at the age of 18. After 4 years with no defeats he had an altercation with the head of the promotion and turned to professional wrestling. The Personal Stuff Status: (Active Worker) Style: (MMA Crossover) Size: (Heavyweight) Personality: (Driver) Attitude: (Professional) Preference: (Entertainment) Booking Style: (Talent First) Very Religious: (Yes) Drink Problems: (No) Drug Problems: (No) Steroid Usage: (No) Law Problems: (No) Preferred Roles Wrestler: (Usually) Semi-Active Wrestler: (Rarely) Manager: (Rarely) Referee: (Sometimes) Announcer: (Never) Colour Commentator: (Sometimes) Authority Figure: (Rarely) Road Agent: (Rarely) Languages English: (Fluent) Japanese: (None) French: (None) Spanish (Passable) German (None) Italian (None) Gimmick Face Gimmick: (Legitimate Athlete) Heel Gimmick: (Legitimate Athlete) Main Finisher: Rear Naked Choke Secondary Finisher: Fisherman's Suplex Babyface Performance: (Medium) Heel Performance: (Good) Cool Performance: (Good) ****y Performance: (Good) Crazy Performance: (Weak) Legit Performance: (Good) Comedy Performance: (Weak) Weasel Performancer: (Weak) Brute Performance: (Medium) Weird Performance: (Weak) Wholesome Perfromance: (Good) Worker Skills Match Skills Brawling: B MMA: B+ Submission: A Strong Style: F Randomize the rest. Basic Skills Basic: C Psychology: B- Safety: D Consistency:C+ Selling: C- Other Athleticism: A Intensity: A Stiffness: B- Menace: C+ Preferred Company Type Traditional, Sports Entertainment

I'm game! Full Name: Grimm Reaper Short Name: Grimm Gender: Male Birth Month: July Birth Year: 1984 Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Available: US, Canada, Mexico Biography: Grimm is the son of a local Medical Examiner. He was a star quarterback in high school, and his first couple of years at the University of Michigan. Before his Junior year he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and saw his best friend get shot dead by a local gang member. Grimm was caught in the fray as a stray bullet tore through his throwing arm, and he was never the same again. The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Heavyweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Normal Preference: Wrestling Booking Style: Talent First Very Religious: Yes Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Rarely Manager: Rarely Referee: Never Announcer: Rarely Colour Commentator: Rarely Authority Figure: Sometimes Road Agent: Sometimes Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: Basic Spanish: Passable German: None Italian: None Gimmick Face Gimmick: Supernatural Heel Gimmick: Grim Reaper Main Finisher: Death Toll (DDT)-pinfall Secondary Finisher: Six Feet Under (Leg drop off top rope)-pinfall Babyface Performance: Medium Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Medium ****y Performance: Medium Crazy Performance: Medium Legit Performance: Good Comedy Performance: Weak Weasel Performancer: Weak Brute Performance: Medium Weird Performance: Medium Wholesome Perfromance: Good Worker Skills Match: Power-A MMA-F Mat-B+ Chain-B Randomize the rest Basic: Basic: C+ Psychology: B- Safety: D Consistency: C- Selling:C Other: Athleticism: B+ Intensity: A Stiffness: B Menace: A No preference on promotion type, but I'd probably be better suited for Sports Entertainment, Traditional, or Cutting Edge.

Full Name: "The" Nick Dangerous Short Name: Nick Dangerous Gender: Male Birth Month: November Birth Year: 1980 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Areas Available: US, Canada, Mexico Biography: The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Heavyweight Personality: Free spirit Attitude: Normal Preference: Tradition Booking Style: Character Based Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Sometimes Manager: Sometimes Referee: Never Announcer: Rarely Colour Commentator: Sometimes Authority Figure: Never Road Agent: Sometimes Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: None Spanish: None German: None Italian: None Gimmick Face Gimmick: Traditionalist Heel Gimmick: Traditionalist Main Finisher: Danger Driver(Samoan Driver) - Impact Secondary Finisher: Reality Check(Inverted Elevated Crab) - Submission Babyface Performance: Medium Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Low ****y Performance: Good Crazy Performance: Medium Legit Performance: Good Comedy Performance: Good Weasel Performancer: Good Brute Performance: Medium Weird Performance: Medium Wholesome Perfromance: Good Worker Skills Match: Power-B- MMA-F Mat-C Chain-C Randomize the rest Basic: Basic: B Psychology: A- Safety: B Consistency: B- Selling: A Other: Athleticism: C Intensity: A Stiffness: C Menace: A- Preferred Company Type Sports Entertainment

Full Name: Damian Locke Short Name: Damian Locke Gender: Male Birth Month: December Birth Year: 1975 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Areas Available: US, Canada, Mexico Biography: Damian Locke is a natural heel since he is a jerk in real life anyways. A talented technical wrestler with great charisma, Damian makes few friends in the locker room but does help make the company money. The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Heavyweight Personality: Jackass Attitude: Egomaniac Preference: Tradition Booking Style: Character Based Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Sometimes Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Rarely Colour Commentator: Rarely Authority Figure: Never Road Agent: Never Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: None Spanish: None German: None Italian: None Gimmick Face Gimmick: None Heel Gimmick: Egomaniac Main Finisher: The D-Lock - Submission Secondary Finisher: In Your Face - Pinfall Babyface Performance: Weak Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Medium ****y Performance: Good Crazy Performance: Medium Legit Performance: Good Comedy Performance: Weak Weasel Performancer: Good Brute Performance: Medium Weird Performance: Medium Wholesome Perfromance: Good Worker Skills Match: Mat: B Chain: B Submissions: B Brawling: C- Basic: Basic: C+ Psychology: B Safety: D Consistency: C- Selling: C+ Other: Athleticism: C Intensity: A Stiffness: C Menace: A- Preferred Company Type Sports Entertainment

Full Name: Bruce Thomas Short Name: BLT Gender: M Birth Month: February Birth Year: 1980 Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Ava.: US, Canada The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Strong Style Size: Large Heavyweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Preference: Tradition Booking Style: Normal Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wreslter: Usally Semi-Active Wreslter: Rarely Manager: Rarely Referee: Rarely Announcer: Rarely Color Commentator: Rarely Authority Figure: Sometimes Road Agent: Rarley Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: None Spanish: None German: None Italian: None Gimmick Face: Legitimate Athlete Heel: Legitimate Athlete Main Finsher: Rock Bottom Secondary Finisher: Atomic Leg Drop Babyface Performance: Good Heel Performance: Medium Cool Performance: Weak ****y Performance: Weak Crazy Performacnce: Medium Legit Performance: Good Comedy Performance: Medium Weasel Performance: Weak Brute Performance: Medium Weird Performance: Weak Wholesome Performance: Good Worker Skills Match: Matt: C Chain: C- Submission: D Brawling: C- Basic Basic: B+ Psychology: B- Safety: A Consistency: C+ Selling: C+ Other Athleticism: A* Intensity: B- Stiffness: C- Menace: C+ Preferred Company Type Sports Entertainment

I was disappointed that the other one got shut down so quickly, too. I'll put my guy back into this one. I actually prefer no CornellVerse workers in this. Full Name: Nutlaw Short Name: Nutlaw Gender: Male Birth Month: August Birth Year: 1983 Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Available: North America Biography: Sporting a shock of bright blue hair, Nutlaw is willing to launch his body at any thing, any time. Status: Active Worker Style: Spot Monkey Size: Lightweight Personality: Free Spirit Attitude: Normal Preference: Hardcore Booking Style: Crash TV Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Wrestler preferred Usually All others preferred Never English: Fluent Others: None Face Gimmick: Extremist Heel Gimmick: Psycho Main Finisher: Nut Nut Bomb (P) Secondary Finisher: Nut Nut Whirl (P) Babyface Performance: Medium Heel Performance: Good Cool: Weak ****y: Medium Crazy: Good Legit: Weak Comedy: Medium Weasel: Medium Brute: Weak Weird: Good Wholesome: Weak Randomize Stats Brawling: C+ (6) Hardcore: B+ (15) Flashiness: B (23) Aerial: C (28) Basic: C+ (6) Psychology: C+ (12) Safety: F (13) Consistency: C- (17) Selling: B (25) Athleticism: B+ Intensity: B+ Stiffness: C- Menace: D Preferred Company Type: Hardcore

If Dorian holds me down again I'll cry. But here goes anyway :p [b]The Basics[/b] Full Name: Shawn Stylez Short Name: Stylez Gender: Male Birth Month: March Birth Yeah: 1984 Nationality: British Based In: USA Areas Available: North America, United Kingdom, Japan, Europe Biography: Shawn "The Perfectionist" Stylez is a young technician from the UK who's been trained [by Walter Morgan*] to wrestle the traditional British style. Stylez also lives a straight edge lifestyle, but that doesn't play into his character. (*Take that bit out if not using Cornellverse ;)) [b]The Personal Stuff[/b] Status: Active Worker Style: Technician Size: Middleweight Personality: Driven Attitude: Professional Preference: Pure Booking Style: Talent First Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No [b]Preferred Roles[/b] Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Never Manager: Rarely Referee: Never Announcer: Never Colour Commentator: Rarely Authority Figure: Never Road Agent: Never [b]Languages[/b] English: Fluent Japanese: Basic French: Basic Spanish None German None Italian None [b]Gimmick[/b] Face Gimmick: C0cky Heel Gimmick: Prima Donna Main Finisher: The Style-izer (Pinfall) Secondary Finisher: The Stylezmission (Submission) Babyface Performance: Weak Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Medium ****y Performance: Good Crazy Performance: Weak Legit Performance: Medium Comedy Performance: Weak Weasel Performancer: Good Brute Performance: Weak Weird Performance: Weak Wholesome Perfromance: Medium [b]Worker Skills[/b] [u]Match Skills[/u] Brawling: F Mat Wrestling: B+ Chain Wrestling: A Submission: B [u]Basic Skills[/u] Basic: C+ Psychology: E Safety: B- Consistency: C Selling: C [u]Other[/u] Athleticism: B+ Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Menace: E Preferred Company Type: Pure (or Traditional)

Full Name: Nick Clements Short Name: Intruder Gender: Male Birth Month: july Birth Year: 1989 (or 88) Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Available: all Biography: Status: Active Worker Style: Spot Monkey Size: Middleweight Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Normal Preference: Wrestling Booking Style: Talent first Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: ya Law Problems: ya Wrestler preferred Usually All others preferred Never English: Fluent Japanese: basic Spanish: passable German: basic Italian: passable Face Gimmick: Underdog Heel Gimmick: extremist Main Finisher: Flight of the Intruder (tope-rope) Secondary Finisher: the Holy Angel (P) Babyface Performance: good Heel Performance: weak Cool: medium ****y: weak Crazy: Good Legit: Weak Comedy: good Weasel: good Brute: Weak Weird: Good Wholesome: good Randomize Stats Chain Wrestling: C- (4) Hardcore: C- (8) Flashiness: A (18) Aerial: A (28) Basic: C- (4) Psychology: A (14) Safety: F (15) Consistency: F (16) Selling: B +(25) Athleticism: A- Intensity: A Stiffness: B+ Menace: F Preferred Company Type: Hybrid

The Basics Full Name: Fentito DeBerg Short Name: Fentito Gender: Male Birth Month: July Birth Yeah: 1986 Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Available: North America, Mexico, United Kingdoms Biography: Raised in Michigan, Troy Branson has always had a love of wrestling. At the young age of 19 Branson (under the name Fentito DeBerg) looks to make his name on the business with his impressive techincal skills and his snarky on stage character. The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Technician Size: Middleweight Personality: Joker Attitude: Professional Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Talent First Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Rarely Manager: Sometimes Referee: Sometimes Announcer: Rarely Colour Commentator: Sometimes Authority Figure: Rarely Road Agent: Sometimes Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: Passable Spanish: None German: None Italian: None Gimmick Face Gimmick: Fun Babyface Heel Gimmick: High Society Main Finisher: Billion Dollar Nightmare (Cobra Clutch) Secondary Finisher: Tax Break (Reverse tornado DDT) Babyface Performance: Medium Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Good ****y Performance: Good Crazy Performance: Weak Legit Performance: Medium Comedy Performance: Good Weasel Performancer: Weak Brute Performance: Weak Weird Performance: Weak Wholesome Perfromance: Medium Match Skills Regulate Stats Submission: B+ Mat Wrestling: B+ Chain: B+ MMA: F (Random) Basic Skills Basic: C (5) Psychology: B- (12) Safety: C- (16) Consistency: D (19) Selling: C+ (25) Other Athleticism: B- Intensity: B Stiffness: C Menace: C- Preferred Type: Traditional or Sports Entertainment

[B]The Basics[/B] [i]Full Name:[/i] Slim Jim [i]Short Name:[/i] Slim [i]Gender:[/i] Male [i]Birth Month:[/i] January [i]Birth Year:[/i] 1987 [i]Nationality:[/i] British [i]Based In:[/i] USA [i]Areas Available:[/i] North America, United Kingdom & Japan [i]Biography:[/i] Slim paid his own way through wrestling training, after being shunned from his family for entering professional wrestling. He now uses the pain from this rejection to play a devastating heel. [Creative, no?] [b]The Personal Stuff[/b] [i]Status:[/i] Active Worker [i]Style:[/i] Psychopath [i]Size:[/i] Super Heavyweight [i]Personality:[/i] Bitter [i]Attitude:[/i] Professional [i]Preference:[/i] Entertainment [i]Booking Style:[/i] Star Power [i]Very Religious:[/i] No [i]Drink Problems:[/i] No [i]Drug Problems:[/i] No [i]Steroid Usage:[/i] Yes [i]Law Problems:[/i] No [b]Preferred Roles[/b] [i]Wrestler:[/i] Usually [i]Semi-Active Wrestler:[/i] Never [i]Manager:[/i] Never [i]Referee:[/i] Never [i]Announcer:[/i] Never [i]Colour Commentator:[/i] Sometimes [i]Authority Figure:[/i] Rarely [i]Road Agent:[/i] Never [b]Languages[/b] [i]English:[/i] Fluent [i]Japanese:[/i] None [i]French:[/i] None [i]Spanish[/i] Passable [i]German[/i] None [i]Italian[/i] Basic [b]Gimmick[/b] [i]Face Gimmick:[/i] No Gimmick Needed [i]Heel Gimmick:[/i] Monster [i]Main Finisher:[/i] One Handed Chokeslam [i]Secondary Finisher:[/i] Top Rope Chokeslam [i]Babyface Performance:[/i] Weak [i]Heel Performance:[/i] Good [i]Cool Performance:[/i] Medium [i]****y Performance:[/i] Medium [i]Crazy Performance:[/i] Good [i]Legit Performance:[/i] Weak [i]Comedy Performance:[/i] Weak [i]Weasel Performancer:[/i] Weak [i]Brute Performance:[/i] Good [i]Weird Performance:[/i] Medium [i]Wholesome Perfromance:[/i] Medium [b]Worker Skills:[/b] [b]Match Skills[/b] Regulate Stats Brawling - B+ (9) Power - A (19) Hardcore - B (27) MMA - F (28) [b]Basic Skills[/b] Basic - C+ (6) Psychology - B- (13) Safety - C- (17) Consistency - C (22) Selling - D (25) [b]Other[/b] Athleticism - C- Intensity - B+ Stiffness - B+ Menace - A [b]Preferred Company Type[/b] Sports Entertainment

The Basics Full Name:Mark Storm Short Name: Gender:M Birth Month: December Birth Yeah:1984 Nationality:Australian Based In: (USA, Canada, UK,) Areas Available: (North America United Kingdoms,) Biography:Mark Storm started training at 10 years and turned pro at 15 won Australia lightweight title at 17 moved to USA to further his career has done futher training in UK The Personal Stuff Status: (Active Worker,) Style: ( Cruiserweight,) Size: Lightweight,) Personality: Attitude: (Egomaniac,) Preference: (Entertainment, Pure, Tradition, Wrestling) Booking Style: Talent First Very Religious:No Drink Problems:No Drug Problems:No Steroid Usage:No Law Problems:No Preferred Roles Wrestler:Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Rarely Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Colour Commentator: Never Authority Figure:Never Road Agent:Never Languages English:Fluent Japanese: (None French: (None Spanish (None German (None Italian (None Gimmick Face Gimmick:NONE Heel Gimmick: C o c k y Main Finisher:Lighting Stike (corkscrew moonsault) Secondary Finisher:Eye of the storm (The Stroke) Babyface Performance:Weak Heel Performance:Good Cool Performance: Medium ****y Performance: Medium Crazy Performance:Weak Legit Performance:Medium Comedy Performance: Good Weasel Performancer: Medium Brute Performance: (Weak Weird Performance: (Weak Wholesome Perfromance:Medium Match Skills Brawling: C- Power: D Strong Style: F Hardcore: F MMA: D Mat Wrestling: C- Chain Wrestling: C- Submissions: D Aerial: B Flashiness. C+ Basic Skills Basic: C+ Psychology: C- Safety: D Consistency: C+ Selling: C+ Other Athleticism: B Intensity: C- Stiffness: F Menace: C- Fed Type: Sports Entertainment , Traditional , Pure

Guest GReaper
The Basics Full Name: Caliban Dark Short Name: Caliban Gender: Male Birth Month: September Birth Year: 1986 Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Available: North America, United Kingdom & Mexico Biography: Caliban was a normal kid until he hit high school, then he grew in size to a towering 6’6” his freshman year. By the time he graduated he was 7’3” 490lbs. of solid muscle. He was recruited by the top colleges to play basketball, but unfortunately, he had absolutely no skills. A friend of his got him hooked on pro wrestling and that is when he noticed Giant Redwood(if we use the Cornellverse). He found a cheap wrestling school and soon found that he could do any move that he saw someone else do. Of course being able to do the moves and put on a good show are two different things. Needing to work on his in ring performance, Caliban has set out to do it in whatever fed will have him. The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Super Heavyweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Hoss Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: Yes Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Never Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Authority Figure: Never Road Agent: Never Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: None Spanish None German None Italian None Gimmick Face Gimmick: Avenging Angel Heel Gimmick: Monster/Demon Main Finisher: The Apocalypse (Sit-out Crucifix Power Bomb) Secondary Finisher: Darkness Falls (F-5 type move) Babyface Performance: Good Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Medium ****y Performance: Weak Crazy Performance: Weak Legit Performance: Medium Comedy Performance: Weak Weasel Performancer: Weak Brute Performance: Good Weird Performance: Weak Wholesome Perfromance: Good Worker Skills: Match Skills Power – A (10) Brawling – A (20) Strong Style – C (25) Submission – D (28) Basic Skills Basic – B- (7) Psychology – D (10) Safety - C (15) Consistency – C- (19) Selling – C+ (25) Other Athleticism – B+ Intensity - B+ Stiffness - C Menace - A Preferred Company Type Sports Entertainment

Guest GReaper
Would like to have second one as well... The Basics Full Name: John Sniper Short Name: Sniper Gender: Male Birth Month: June Birth Year: 1984 Nationality: American Based In: USA Areas Available: North America, United Kingdom & Mexico Biography: Sniper is an ex-firefighter that saw his best friend die in a horrible fire. Losing his heart for the profession he wandered the southern states for a year trying to find himself. In Louisiana, he saw a backyard wrestling match, Lafayette Cage Fighting was the name I believe, and realized what he wanted to do with his life. Moving back to Florida, Sniper began his training and is now ready to reclaim his life again. (Magichj, hope you don’t mind me using this without asking, just thought it would be cool to have a little interaction with someone.) The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Middleweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Star Power Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: Yes Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Never Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Authority Figure: Never Road Agent: Never Languages English: Fluent Japanese: None French: None Spanish Passable German None Italian None Gimmick Face Gimmick: Clean Cut Heel Gimmick: Mysterious Main Finisher: The Sure Shot (Rock Bottom) Secondary Finisher: Locked and Loaded (Sharpshooter) Babyface Performance: Good Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Medium ****y Performance: Weak Crazy Performance: Weak Legit Performance: Medium Comedy Performance: Weak Weasel Performancer: Weak Brute Performance: Medium Weird Performance: Weak Wholesome Perfromance: Good Worker Skills: Match Skills Regulate Stats Brawling - B (8) Power - B (16) Submission – C+ (22) Chain Wrestling – C+ (28) Random Rest Basic Skills Basic – B- (7) Psychology – C+ (13) Safety - C- (17) Consistency - C (21) Selling – C- (25) Other Athleticism - A Intensity - B+ Stiffness - A Menace - C Preferred Company Type Sports Entertainment

The Basics Full Name: Derek Blackley Short Name: Derek B Gender: Male (still) Birth Month: Dec Birth Yeah: 1983 Nationality: British Based In: USA Areas Available: North America, United Kingdom, Japan Biography: Derek B is a youngster with a strong work ethic and a love of wrestling. He can play either a ****y youngster or an all out heroic face. Has already wrestled some minor matches all over the world. Has worked as "The Lionheart". The Personal Stuff Status: Active Worker Style: Super Junior Size: Lightweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Preference: Wrestling Booking Style: Talent First Very Religious: No Drink Problems: No Drug Problems: No Steroid Usage: No Law Problems: No Preferred Roles Wrestler: Usually Semi-Active Wrestler: Never Manager: Sometimes Referee: Rarely Announcer: Never Colour Commentator: Rarely Authority Figure: Rarely Road Agent: Rarely Languages English: Fluent Japanese: Basic French: None Spanish: None German: None Italian: None Gimmick Face Gimmick: Old school face Heel Gimmick: ****y Youth Main Finisher: Headliner Secondary Finisher: Lion Tamer Babyface Performance: Medium Heel Performance: Good Cool Performance: Good ****y Performance: Good Crazy Performance: Weak Legit Performance: Medium Comedy Performance: Good Weasel Performancer: Weak Brute Performance: Weak Weird Performance: Weak Wholesome Perfromance:Good Match Skills Strong Style - B (8) Chain Wrestling - B- (7) Submissions - B (8) Flashiness - C (5) Randomise: Aerial, Hardcore and MMA Basic Skills Basic - C- (4) Psychology - B- (7) Safety - D (3) Consistency - C+ (6) Selling - C (5) Other Athleticism - B- Intensity - B Stiffness - C- Menace - D Promotion Type Preference: Cutting Edge or Underground (Hardcore at a push) All body parts at full health please. Remember to fix everything so I roll high in the random stuff. You got any dice I can jinx? Derek B :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the interest! Sorry for the slow progress report, but I got ahold of SmackDown! versus Raw 2006. Yeah. Anyhow! [quote] =========== Workers Done =========== Damian Locke Hardy Ulmet Grimm Reaper Nutlaw Shawn Styles Nick Clements Fentito DeBerg Slim Jim Caliban Dark John Sniper Derek Blackley =============== Workers To Be Done =============== Finished for now! ============= Workers on Hold ============= Nick Dangerous - Basic stats are too high. Bruce Thomas - Basic stats are too high. Mark Storm - Please pick only 4 worker stats. [/quote] You three, I need you to redo those stats please, as they're invalid and I can't continue the characters without them - and I refuse to just do it for you, as someone's bound to get upset. Quick question, would you folks rather this be based in the CornellVerse, Purely on the Fourmers, or would you rather try what I had in-mind initially? And yes, I do have something in mind for a storyline. But it revolves around characters from well, my imagination, I'll type it out if you want details before you decide - but either way is fine with me. I enjoy the CornellVerse, I enjoy New Data Sets, and I enjoy my own ideas obviously. So, whatever you pick, I'll roll with.

Archived