Is there a pulse here?

It's too bad there's no real pro football management sim out there. I played a demo of Total Pro Football some time ago, but the game vanished before I got a chance to buy it. It was a good game, except for [if I remember correctly] a rather cartoonish screen where you clicked on icons of buildings to determine what you were going to do next. That part I didn't like. I don't want a virtual office where I click on things, or a virtual 'compound' where I click on buildings.

A clean, no-nonsense layout that lets me click on my options would be great.

I rather like the BBCF interface, though at times it seems a bit 'busy.'

There is a pro football based text sim in Front Office Football, but it gets about the same level of attention Arlie puts into his regular diaries he promised.

Yes, I went there. :eek:

Oh come on, he still has 11 days to go before it's a year since his last update. Then it can at least be called a regular annual update.

There is a pro football based text sim in Front Office Football, but it gets about the same level of attention Arlie puts into his regular diaries he promised.

Yes, I went there. :eek:

I have the 2004 version of that game. Nice, but the hideously amateurish graphics are a turnoff. It's even hard to read the play diagrams, and in a football game that's inexcusable. Studying play diagrams is one of the things I love to do with BBCF. Trying to do it with FOF hurts my eyes.

If the guy put just a tiny, tiny bit of effort into making his product look more professional, it would be great.

Archived