What to do with taking over a company?

I run a sports-entertainment regional company based in the tri-state area. I have the opportunity to buy Warrior Engine XXV. What does everyone think of buying the company, making a brand split with my original company as one brand, Warior Engine XXV as my second brand (hardcore focus of course), and running Warrior Enging shows in Japan as they would (to build up a presence more than just the States)?

Don

From a business standpoint, it's an abysmal idea. You're only regional, you can barely afford two shows a month, let alone two entire brands. But it could be fun... :D

Besides, do WEXXV actually HAVE any written contracts? Fairly sure not. In which case, good luck finding anyone that'll actually work in Regional American fed but has overness in Japan.

I'm thinking guys like Black Eagle, Larry Wood, and even American Elemental would help me in Japan.

Wait. You're regional in the US and are looking to expand into JAPAN? If you do that, you'll enter into regional battles at some point...and you'll get your head handed to you by the Japanese feds who aren't National or above yet. That will lose you pop and prestige which makes it counterproductive.

Maybe I'm not understanding the goal. What would you try to do with the acquired promotion?

Archived