• DSE81's "the New NWA"
    • Genadi's "Moolah McMahon"
    • Oldschool's "WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)"

Real World DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=31201]tristram's WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"[/thread]
  • [thread=15014]Nevermore's "ECW Worldwide"[/thread]
  • [thread=26405]DSE81's "the New NWA"[/thread]
  • [thread=45876] Genadi's "Moolah McMahon"[/thread]
  • [thread=553410]Oldschool's "WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)"[/thread]

I've always been a bit of a non committal voter, but I find myself casting one here for nevermore. Look, at the end of the day, to have the longevity he has had is quite simply remarkable. But on top of that, its one thing to post a lot of shows, its altogether another to reinvent the wheel so to speak with creativity. The reason I love this board is because I can come on here and see a million lights illuminating with instinct and creativity.

nevermore, to be perfectly honest, as far as RW goes, you are the legend of this genre. I hope you take this one out, frankly.

Congrats Nevermore!

I debated on whether or not to cast a vote this time around, but figured it would be best not to since I was involved, and because I'm not going to lie, It would've been cool to win :-) But had I did vote, I would've voted for Nevermore...

Raven is gone (Who would have ever thought that)November to Remember and the lead into it was awesome and now he sets up a whole new set of rules, which will bring a whole new dynamic to his diary...

Just also want to thank McNeish and BHK1975 for the nomination and second and all those that voted for me as well... I was on vacation during the nomination process and some of the voting as well and to see I was going up against 2 Hall-Of-Famers, as well as dse81 (the most consistant diary over the last year or so on these boards) and Genandi's Moolah McMahon (which I've recently read from beginning to catch up and is truly awesome) and figured I've got NO SHOT...

To see that I was able to compete with this crew was rewarding enough in my book...

Okay, I never usually post in these things. It's, by no means, due to a lack of interest; it's just that I don't like to I might influence people in their voting.

However, due to this whole winning 5 deal, I thought I'd come in and say a massive thanks. First to all the people who have voted for me in these polls. Second to all my readers who are massively appreciated (I'm not going into too much detail, though - we're not far off 100,000 views and that's when I'll do my whole rollcall of people I wish to thank in-thread).

Thirdly, I feel it's appropriate to thank the writers on here... all of them but, in particular, those who have been writing since the stone-age like me :p. We may be grizzled, grey and won't stop talking about life during the war...

No, I kid. Basically, to all of you writers but especially those who were also around when Worldwide was starting up, I say thank you. In many ways, looking at your efforts, being inspired by your posts and, in some cases, hammering out ideas with you or even venturing into awesome-yet-ill-fated multiplayer diaries, is what has kept me interested (and made me fall in love with this board).

So, essentially, cheers to everyone who has ever supported me in one capacity or another on any of my diaries. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if not for you.

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

what a race! Nevermore moves into a postion that no one else ever has before, 5 DOTM wins. For such an old diary this has got to be a true accomplishment.

Congratulations!

Not to get technical here, but actually last month was my 5th DOTM win. :)

Regardless, congrats to Nevermore on a well-deserved win this month.

Not to get technical here, but actually last month was my 5th DOTM win. :)

Regardless, congrats to Nevermore on a well-deserved win this month.

That's what I get for not checking the Hall of Records before opening my big mouth.

Next year people. there is a clear hall of famer who is not in the hall (Pst. his name is WildFire1234!!!)

That's what I get for not checking the Hall of Records before opening my big mouth.

Next year people. there is a clear hall of famer who is not in the hall (Pst. his name is WildFire1234!!!)

Amen to that, my friend! He had my top vote this year, and will continue to have it until he gets in. Wildfire's NWA is my all-time favorite diary on these boards, and he is more than deserving of HOF status (no offense to those who are already in the Hall.)

Agree on Wildfire and his NWA. I was kinda shocked to get the nod ahead of the likes of him and his great works. Sorry Wild!

I cannot claim to have read Beyond the Glory from the onset, but its on my shortlist of diaries to read through. Simply put, there are some fantastic real world diaries on this board. Great to see and keep up the great work. Congats to Nevemore and hope to see plenty more from everyone else!

Amen to that, my friend! He had my top vote this year, and will continue to have it until he gets in. Wildfire's NWA is my all-time favorite diary on these boards, and he is more than deserving of HOF status (no offense to those who are already in the Hall.)

I agree 110%... He had my top vote as well

Archived