Question For Mod-Makers...

• 2 weeks later...
Is there certain websites that you use in order to base your created workers/promotions stats, like the Personality, Performance, Skills etc..

This is more for mod-makers who create from scratch as i know most people use other mods to base there's off

I was hoping someone a bit more established then myself, would answer this for you.

There are a ton of place's you can go, but Wiki is one of the biggest resource's for just about anything... From promotions (main ones mainly), to worker's.

The thing is though... unless you have a way to really watch, or find out some things about certain people, it's next to impossible to figure out what their stats should be. I've seen alot of mods that will use really small promotions, that have certain skills for worker's that are sometimes very different then what you would think after actually watching some of the match's and promos of the people in the mods.... I'm not going to give any example's, but alot of times I'll see some very high entertainment or wrestling skills, watch the person, and find that it's pretty off, especially when comparing them with worker's that are highly entertaining, or very technical based, and compare them with some of these "unknown" types.... Some of these unknown's are unknown, and need to stay that way, lol... some are actually better then what you would think though.

Bah, my point is that if you make a mod... using real people. I find I stick to the one's I think are done fairly well, and mostly unbias' (some stats are just bias opinion though..> What I think is A* in Sexy, someone else might not, and vice-versa). I like when people stick to what they know, rather then what their "best guess" is... because sometimes people in the mods end up making the spotlight, and you would think it was two different people, they are so different.

Archived