My Own Game: Lordempires

Capelli King

I have a list with all the things i want to achieve in life, one of the things i wanted to do was make my own online game, i started to look into the market about mid 2007 and back in Spring 2008 i started writing the technical assignment for the game. NOW it is ready! It is still in Beta, but it is already more than playable.

The idea of the game is that you take over a city based in the middle ages, build it up and join up with friends to make your own clan to take on other groups. If you like deep games which focus on strategy and interaction then 100% this is the game for you. It is text based, so do not expect any crazy graphics or sound in this one (it is honestly not needed, if it was i would add it).

There is NOBODY in the game as i just reset it a few hours ago and all the other members have yet to be notified, so anyone which gets in, will be basically in first (which is always important in games like this)

If you have any questions you can post them here or in the game forums.

Link to game: http://www.lordempires.com

That name still makes me double-take. No offense, cos that is pretty much my nickname in real-life "Orange" is what all of my rugby group call me (four people with my real first name in my rugby group)

She picked it, not me, lol. It's from an anime: Code Geass.

Archived