Where is the version of Total Extreme Wrestling?

What's you're hurry? if you hadn't noticed people are still playing 08. it's a great game that I personally haven't got bored of yet and play it almost daily. For now i don't want another game.

But to answer your question, i haven't heard of any plans for the next game, it's not even in delveopment yet. This isn't SVR there isn't one every year. the next game probably won't be out for at the very least 6 month if not a year

I'm looking forward to the next one also, TEW2010 just has that special ring to it, doncha think?

BUt yeah, TEW2008 is still having its time in the sun - and TBH, if TEW2008 didn't exist, TEW2007 would still be popular.

TEW has like the greatest replay value ever, IMHO.

:o

I think everyone would be lieing if they said TEW2008 is perfect, but 2010 wouldnt be either. I hope a new one comes out, just with all the little tweaks to help make it good (browse through the suggestion forum, good stuff).

I think an easier way for Adam and GDS to really keep TEW fresh would be to constantly release updated Cornelleverse's for whatever the latest incarnation of the game is. Like every year or so release a "year into the future" thing done by Adam.

a database update would be pretty epic

we wouldnt need a new TEW if adam did one every 2 or so years

Ah, but he wouldn't make nearly as much money that way... :p

TEW07 to TEW08 wasn't a huge change, just a lot of minor tweaks, and I'm sure it'll be the same for TEW10.

Ah, but he wouldn't make nearly as much money that way... :p

TEW07 to TEW08 wasn't a huge change, just a lot of minor tweaks, and I'm sure it'll be the same for TEW10.

Your correct about that, but you never know cause the jump from 2005 to 2007 felt very significant for me and there are some good improvements that could be made.

Archived