Hogan to TNA?

SaySo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The iwgp belts were the main belt for njpw untill antonio inoki took the belts and started a new company. I forgot the name of the company. He claimed that he owned the championship. Brock lessner was the first champion loosing it to kurt angle *that is why angle had two championships*. I am not sure of the entiere story as i think the real iwgp belts might be back with new japan now.

i just read on rajah.com that the ratings was actually 1.24 which rounded off to 1.2 not actually 1.3 and a lot of tna officials r worried. havent they been doing around 1.2 for ratings? what did they really expect though almost everyone knows they tape there shows and there was no way hogan was going to debut for that show. also i read he wasnt in orlando today or eric bishoff so that means he still wont be on this thursdays or even on the 12th...

In WCW, Bischoff or Russo or Kevin Sullivan would book the shows, writing Nitro and Thunder and doing everything a booker would do, BUT Hogan (and to another extent Nash and a few others) had creative control, which meant that when they got to the building, they could do anything they wanted. They could veto storylines, change finishes, change the entire show if they felt like it. They weren't the bookers, in that it wasn't their job to book the shows, but they could if they felt like it, and often did.

I don't believe this 'top guy' talk. Not for one second. I think it's the internet and a few of Hogan's friends exagerating things. Hogan has creative control, that's obvious. He's not going to be forced to do every ridiculous storyline TNA throws at him. He can say No. He can make suggestions. He's not going to be running things. He's not going to be booking, except maybe in regards to the segments and storylines he's directly involved with (to the same level as Jericho writing his own promos).

I could be wrong, but if I am, I'll buy a hat and eat it.

Archived