RAW has a new theme

MattitudeV2

More white guy rock. Nice diversity, WWE.

I actually listened to the album this is from when I was scouting theme music for my diary characters. I believe this made my shortlist, but it never fit any of my guys, and there was another Nickelback song I liked for Dan DaLay. No way in Hell I'm featuring two Nickelback songs in my work.

Just listened to the link in the first post and I rather like it. It's not as good as the Union Underground one which will probably always be my favourite, but it's a pretty good song. Better than the one they've been using for a while now for sure. :)

Im torn. On one hand i hate Nickelback. On the other hand, its kinda a good track to use...

Do you like the track? You say it's a good track to use, but are you just saying that because it sounds like a track wrestling promotions would use?

RAW is supposed (or so I hear) to be this modern, Sports Entertainment show, and this music is just so... typical. It's 'wrestling rock'. Yelling. Guitars. The same genre of music that's been used for decades. Why not go outside the box for once? Have something new and modern and hip?

P.S. I actually kinda like Nickelback. Perfectly acceptable tune-age.

You're right Self, but in all fairness, have there ever been a connection between music you would hear normally and music thats been used as either theme songs or entrance songs?

... wrestling rock though. Thats an excellent way to describe it...

More white guy rock. Nice diversity, WWE.

I actually listened to the album this is from when I was scouting theme music for my diary characters. I believe this made my shortlist, but it never fit any of my guys, and there was another Nickelback song I liked for Dan DaLay. No way in Hell I'm featuring two Nickelback songs in my work.

You may be right, but the E tried rap briefly for Smackdown and well... theres a reason why they only used it briefly. Though it grew on me.

Archived