• Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"
    • Marcel Fromage's "XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious"

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"[/thread]
  • [thread=45563]Eisen-verse's "PSW: The Evolution of Greed"[/thread]
  • [thread=35958]Mistaken's "Money to Burn: 1 year of Wrestling!"[/thread]
  • [thread=51450]angeldelayette 's "USPW: Long Hard Road From Cult"[/thread]
  • [thread=32191]James Casey's "MAW 10 Simple Rules"[/thread]
  • [thread=33304]Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"[/thread]
  • [thread=41609]Marcel Fromage's "XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious"[/thread]

I haven't voted on stuff like this before but are we allowed to talk about who we voted for?

Because I have to give major respect to the person I voted for because their diary I have read in full this month from page 1 to the last post they made and have loved every single second of it :D

I voted for angeldelayette 's "USPW: Long Hard Road From Cult"

I have only just recently started reading it and still need to read the beginning to catch up. But I love what I have read so far to the point where I have started my own USPW game and I typically hate USPW

I voted for angeldelayette 's "USPW: Long Hard Road From Cult"

I have only just recently started reading it and still need to read the beginning to catch up. But I love what I have read so far to the point where I have started my own USPW game and I typically hate USPW

Thanks a lot! The check's in the mail :D

Have to go with Eisen-verse this month. He's lost a load of his roster and still kept the dynasty entertaining and risen to the challenge. His last show, complete with the Johnny Martin heel turn, was excellently written. I'm a big fan of most of the diaries up this month, but Eisen definitely has to win it for me this time around.

This was a tough one for me as my three favorite C-verse diaries are on this list (Marcel Fromage's "XWA: American Wrestling Just Got Serious", angeldelayette 's "USPW: Long Hard Road From Cult" and Eisen-verse's "PSW: The Evolution of Greed") were nominated.

However, I had to give the nod to Eisen-verse based on his last show.

Even though it looks pretty much final at this point, I still encourage people to vote anyway.

Sure it might not make or break the win, but it's always nice to have votes, whether you're winning or not. So please, show your support with a vote if you haven't already.

Then again, 52 votes is still an amazing turn out!

Congratulations to Eisen-Verse on a well-deserved victory!

Congrats on the big win, EV.

Thank you both! :)

wow.

This is such an awesome thing to have accomplished. To be honest, I always wondered what it would be like to win a DOTM award... What that would mean to me as a writer/what that would mean for the response to my diary. So very cool. :)

I wrote up a "Thank You" within my PSW diary thread (not wanting to overtake this one), So, If you want to give that a read then here it is:

Archived