Wrestling Encore

UkWrestleFan

<p>Yeah I've played it, you can play the demo 3 times I believe?</p><p> </p><p>

It's a fun game for what it is, but it's a bit on the odd side. It definately has it's flaws and at times some pretty odd gameplay (wrestlers can get crippled, lose limbs in matches etc) and at times the grappling system is frustrating, but aside from that it can be hilarious. If you like a game you can just mess around a bit in then give it a try.</p><p> </p><p>

The games developer, Mat Dickie, is however completely out of his god forsaken mind as far as I can tell. Some of his other games include one based in biblical times which is almost exactly the same as his wrestling and PRISON game, only with a Jesus character popping up once in a while to give a loose interpretation of scriptures. That's not so bad, but he combines it with a certain egomania about his work and a weird penchant for Kanye West quotes which I can't even come close to fathoming.</p>

I've actually bought several games from MDickie and they are actually quite good especially the wrestling career mode. The career mode is just awesome with it's twists and turns and it's really, really long. The only thing that annoys me is the limited moveset and the thing that Mat really focused on the wrong things as he progressed as a gamemaker plus he was extremely ****y which put several people off in my opinion.. He spend hours and hours making the characters have fingers and such pointless crap but didn't add much to the actual gameplay which is a big shame. With a good team behind him he would have made amazing games but no, he failed in the long run in my opinion.

Archived