The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Oh dear.

On a side note. A world title match on PPV is no time to have somebody to come in and work an angle(Kane) that doesn't nessessarily involve the guys in the match.

why so? why can't things be different for once. They're keeping us guessing, it's a different move and the crowd well receives it. Let's see where it goes.

why so? why can't things be different for once. They're keeping us guessing,

I think this entire ppv has been full of shocks to be honest. The opening match....a womans match with believe it or not a few wrestling holds ;)....a rookie going over a big star...rey winning the wold title.........so far i have been caught off guard a few time already ;)

I think this entire ppv has been full of shocks to be honest. The opening match....a womans match with believe it or not a few wrestling holds ;)....a rookie going over a big star...rey winning the wold title.........so far i have been caught off guard a few time already ;)

Bourne =/= rookie He's been in WWE for like 4 years now

and most everyone knows Jericho is leaving to host his game show, so they are zapping his current heat

Rey winning, was just stupid Punk or Show would have been fine but Kane should have destroyed everyone imo