The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I suspect that's why they canned the fued and moved rey to Swagger. Why on earth would Rey give a flying poop about putting his mask up to get one a shot at punk?

The real reason is simply The Undertaker got injured. Would Rey vs Swagger be happening otherwise?

Probably not.

People I'm rooting for tonight. Not sure if I'll actually watch it or not, but I'm thinking about it.

Kane or Christian.

Evan or Morrison.

Sheamus

Rey- then Kane or Christian cashes in the MITB and wins

Hart Dynasty

and the diva matches look so bad on paper, so I'm not even going to comment on them

<p>My predictions for MITB.</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Champion Sheamus vs. John Cena (Steel Cage Match)</p><p>

<strong><em>Sheamus all the way interference from NEXUS</em></strong></p><p>

World Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger</p><p>

<strong><em>Rey Mysterio (Obvious choice here)</em></strong></p><p>

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match - (Orton, Morrison, Bourne, Miz, DiBiase, Jericho, Mark Henry and Edge)</p><p>

<strong><em>I'll go with Randy Orton i just dont see the others win except for maybe Edge since Y2J has fallen from the Main Event spot.</em></strong></p><p>

SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match - (Big Show, Matt Hardy, Christian, Kofi, Rhodes, McIntyre, Ziggler, and Kane)</p><p>

<strong><em>My Main Man Drew McIntyre next world champion</em></strong></p><p>

Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso</p><p>

<strong><em>The Harts</em></strong></p><p>

Divas Champion Alicia Fox vs. Eve</p><p>

<strong><em>Alicia Fox </em></strong></p><p>

Women's Champion Layla vs. Kelly Kelly</p><p>

<strong><em>Kelly Kelly (I'm so sick of Team Lay-Cool)</em></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With any luck Kane will cash in the MITB after Mysterio/Swagger</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> if Swagger wins is they only way IMO</p>

<p>I remember reading a couple of weeks ago that they planned to get rid of one of the cases pretty quickly because the writers couldn't handle having more than one case in play (one could question why you'd even create two then, but whatever), but that is just taking the piss. That case didn't even make it to the end of the show, it was in play for less than an hour.</p><p> </p><p>

On the plus side, it's the SD belt, so his second world title reign will <em>have</em> to last longer than his first.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I remember reading a couple of weeks ago that they planned to get rid of one of the cases pretty quickly because the writers couldn't handle having more than one case in play (one could question why you'd even create two then, but whatever), but that is just taking the piss. That case didn't even make it to the end of the show, it was in play for less than an hour.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The way I see it, if they hadn't done this they would've probably ended up doing the oh-so suggested move of doing it at WrestleMania, which IMO would've felt... wrong(unless the retaining champion has held the title for <em>months</em> on end or something). Pulling this off in a throw-away PPV like this one doesn't irk me as much.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tha Black Phenom" data-cite="Tha Black Phenom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On the other hand, Miz's win put me down in the slumps again. Now they'll never shut up about him...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd rather watch The Miz then Cena or Orton. At least he has entertainment value. Cena's childish humor is boring and Orton is a black hole of charisma. The Miz is constantly improving in the ring and his mic skills are growing by leaps and bounds.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Final Countdown" data-cite="The Final Countdown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Kane as World champion? I just might stop tuning in to Smackdown for the time being.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MasterJ" data-cite="MasterJ" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why would WWE waste their time on Miz that is the worst decison right their I might be done with WWE if he wins the WWE title</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Seriously you've got unpredictable booking giving chances to guys that haven't gotten a chance but have been doing a great job for over a year and longtime stars who the fans know and who have been veterans of the company for nearly two decades and you're bitching about it before the show's even over? And if Orton or Jericho or Edge had won it you'd be right here whining about how the same guys always go over. Stop being so embarrassingly smarky.</p>

<p>I'd watch anyone over Cena, but The Miz ain't one of them. His Narm-tistic mic skills and some of his mannerisms such as leaning his chin forwards leave me dry and apathetic. I appreciate him when he mocks other wrestlers though, he can do it mildly well.</p><p> </p><p>

At least he stopped the "Really? REALLY? REALLY?" crap because that got on my nerves more than anything, ever.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tha Black Phenom" data-cite="Tha Black Phenom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd watch anyone over Cena, but The Miz ain't one of them. His Narm-tistic mic skills and some of his mannerisms such as leaning his chin forwards leave me dry and apathetic. I appreciate him when he mocks other wrestlers though, he can do it mildly well.<p> </p><p> At least he stopped the "Really? REALLY? REALLY?" crap because that got on my nerves more than anything, ever.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Really? I mean Really? C'mon</p>

<p>I'm not saying anybody has to love Kane or Miz, I'm saying anyone who says "oh I won't watch the show any more someone NEW is being pushed" needs to stop being such a smark.</p><p> </p><p>

And his chin mannerism leaves you "dry" and "apathetic"? Whaaa?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Seriously you've got unpredictable booking giving chances to guys that haven't gotten a chance but have been doing a great job for over a year and longtime stars who the fans know and who have been veterans of the company for nearly two decades and you're bitching about it before the show's even over? And if Orton or Jericho or Edge had won it you'd be right here whining about how the same guys always go over. Stop being so embarrassingly smarky.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh let me tell you how much of a smark I am:rolleyes: Yea I dont like miz So I'm a smark huh thats stupid I mean he has nothing thats shows he is a future star, his ring work is far from goo his mic skills are mediocore I would rather see some one with talent be pushed. Think about it do you see miz ever realy being more than a one time champ then falling into the Jobber to the Stars role? I wonder why so many WWE fans eat up the crazy stuff Vince is doing to create stars I guess some people are real Marks, thats not saying that anyone who likes Miz is. Truth is there are plenty of people who deseve Miz's push over him.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MasterJ" data-cite="MasterJ" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh let me tell you how much of a smark I am:rolleyes: Yea I dont like miz So I'm a smark huh thats stupid <strong>I mean he has nothing thats shows he is a future star</strong>, his ring work is far from goo his mic skills are mediocore <strong>I would rather see some one with talent be pushed.</strong> Think about it do you see miz ever realy being more than a one time champ then falling into the Jobber to the Stars role? I wonder why so many WWE fans eat up the crazy stuff Vince is doing to create stars I guess some people are real Marks, thats not saying that anyone who likes Miz is. Truth is <strong>there are plenty of people who deseve Miz's push over him.</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes I think you are a smark because all the bolded things from your quote are incredibly cliche smark things to say. </p><p> </p><p> Again, I'm not saying you have to like the Miz. But try not to embarrass yourself by saying it's "stupid" to suggest you're a smark, then say about 5 incredibly smarky things.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes I think you are a smark because all the bolded things from your quote are incredibly cliche smark things to say. <p> </p><p> Again, I'm not saying you have to like the Miz. But try not to embarrass yourself by saying it's "stupid" to suggest you're a smark, then say about 5 incredibly smarky things.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> lol ok because I want some talent pushed Im a smark Ok:rolleyes:</p>