The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Do we think there will be 3 title matches tonight?

First of all, it's great to have the true voice of the WWE: The Great JR Jim Ross back where he belongs.

In answer to the above question, I think there might be as Alberto Del Rio cashes in the Money In The Bank to win the WWE Title. It IS his Destiny, after all.

...and a title match as the last match.

And HHH was a baby face authority who was actually entertaining.

Yes, I do believe this is the end. The final sign is Daniel Bryan winning the World title, then the final combustion.

Now I will disagree I don't want Bryan winning the title. But if he did, WWE would still be good, it wouldn't end the world those.

First of all, it's great to have the true voice of the WWE: The Great JR Jim Ross back where he belongs.

In answer to the above question, I think there might be as Alberto Del Rio cashes in the Money In The Bank to win the WWE Title. It IS his Destiny, after all.

/nod

With the booking of today's show it'd fit.

Of course if I were booking I'd have Rey win clean, ADR beat Rey cashing in and then Bryan cash in on a tired ADR. Then Punk and Bryan come out and start a stable, with Punk being the mouthpiece and both doing the wrestling.

Of course it will never happen, but hey, I can hope.

/nod

With the booking of today's show it'd fit.

Of course if I were booking I'd have Rey win clean, ADR beat Rey cashing in and then Bryan cash in on a tired ADR. Then Punk and Bryan come out and start a stable, with Punk being the mouthpiece and both doing the wrestling.

Of course it will never happen, but hey, I can hope.

I can see where you're going with that. But I would have Daniel Bryan win the WWE World title and still form the stable with CM Punk since Punk is technically not signed to either brand right now. Have CM Punk appear on both shows, working on that ROH stable on both brands.

I can see where you're going with that. But I would have Daniel Bryan win the WWE World title and still form the stable with CM Punk since Punk is technically not signed to either brand right now. Have CM Punk appear on both shows, working on that ROH stable on both brands.

I wouldn't call it an RoH stable because then you can include ... Jericho. Among others.

Just call it "The Movement" or "The Voiceless".