The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

You already know my stance about his match's... but these guys are not burried. He's beaten PUNK himself this way before. He's beat several guys that were Main Eventers, and still are. Heck, he's done worse, he's done it to two or three at time (although the third guy fell off). It didn't hurt their status, didn't make them any less of a threat. Edge, Kane, Big Show, Angle, Mysterio, Jericho, the list goes on and on... The match did NOT hurt them, and they didn't slip into the midcard for it. Get that fear out of your system. IF someone slips down, it's because they aren't getting over (their fault), or someone in the back don't like them...

Because you left him off, I'm gonna go with it.

The Miz: Worked as hard as he possibly could. Got 100% better on the stick. Decent in ring worker. Solid by WWE standards. Fans were eating out of the palm of his hand. the AWFUL~! chant proved that. Got his push. YAY! CHAMPION! Insert John Cena. Where's Miz now?

Oh.

Losing to midcarders.

To add on losing to John Cena and how it sends them back down in the card, how's Randy Orton doing? Orton lost a zillion matches to Cena and even Triple H. Look at his reaction at MITB, second only to CM Punk that night.

To be fair, they were also treated in the booking, before and after, as top guys and so stayed on top.

It's not the losing to Cena that sends people down to the midcard. It's the booking of them before and after.

To be fair, they were also treated in the booking, before and after, as top guys and so stayed on top.

It's not the losing to Cena that sends people down to the midcard. It's the booking of them before and after.

True. The booking team needs to invest the time and effort to these guys. Guess two examples could be:

Positive--> Sheamus

Negative--> Swagger

Sheamus had his downs at the start of the year with a mini-losing streak but he's picked it back up.

Swagger on the other hand, smh, he's competing with Samoe Joe for losing streak of the year.

What the heck has Jack Swagger been doing for the last year and a half?

He had a feud with Evan Borne recently that amounted with Borne picking up victories.

Losing to Cena.

That's the only two things i can recall right now. Maybe more. Hopefully someone can elaborate and remind us.

He had a feud with Evan Borne recently that amounted with Borne picking up victories.

Losing to Cena.

That's the only two things i can recall right now. Maybe more. Hopefully someone can elaborate and remind us.

The idiocy with Cole against Lawler.

Because you left him off, I'm gonna go with it.

The Miz: Worked as hard as he possibly could. Got 100% better on the stick. Decent in ring worker. Solid by WWE standards. Fans were eating out of the palm of his hand. the AWFUL~! chant proved that. Got his push. YAY! CHAMPION! Insert John Cena. Where's Miz now?

Oh.

Losing to midcarders.

The Miz is probably the second most visable character outside the ropes, besides Cena. They have him all over the place. He's being groomed for something, and it's obvious. His loss didn't hurt him at all, the current status of other's (CM Punk mainly) is why he isn't right there. Punk surpassed him with one promo, and that's why Miz isn't there... but he's still EVERYWHERE else. Bad example if you ask me.

Swagger was probably the best example, but Cena isn't why he's where he is either. His problem is that he's boring, and pretty much that horrid Cole thing, is the height of his carreer, really... Because no one really took notice of his title victories.

The Miz is probably the second most visable character outside the ropes, besides Cena. They have him all over the place. He's being groomed for something, and it's obvious. His loss didn't hurt him at all, the current status of other's (CM Punk mainly) is why he isn't right there. Punk surpassed him with one promo, and that's why Miz isn't there... but he's still EVERYWHERE else. Bad example if you ask me.

Swagger was probably the best example, but Cena isn't why he's where he is either. His problem is that he's boring, and pretty much that horrid Cole thing, is the height of his carreer, really... Because no one really took notice of his title victories.

Thus, why I didn't mention Swagger, and went with Miz, who's jobbing to Riley. Which, baffles me.

To be honest, if I were Cena I would put some stuff into my Titantron...

Like "SUPER CENA!", and even have a superman outfit on, with a big "HLR" in the chest instead of an "S". Every now and then flash the words "Workrate is over rated".

Then I would have a rap about my five moves of doom. I would even use it in my promo's... "NO ONE CAN WITHSTAND MY FIVE MOVES OF DOOM!!"

Perhaps something like:

"They say John Cena, is over rated,

I say what's over rated is work related.

You have good work rate, you say I don't?

I have the five knuckle shuffle that rocks this joint!

They call me Super-Cena, ya better make room.

No one can stand up to my five moves of doom!

My time is here, My time is now..."

It's not unlike the guy in the Kenny Roger's song, "Promise me son, not to do the things I done. Walk away from trouble when you can. Now it won't mean your weak, if you turn the other cheek...." The problem is he never gets to the last line "I promised you dad, not to do the things you've done. I walk away from trouble when I can. Now please don't think I'm weak, I can't turn the other cheek. I sure hope you understand..." He never gets there. Nothing upsets him.

So what you're saying is we need to have the Gatlin boys come callin', and take turns with Becky? (And there were three of them).

They didn't put Melina in a cop car when she did it last week.

Melina beat up the Nexus last week?

You DO realize, Miz/Austin have the start to a feud set up, yea? The plan was for Miz vs. Austin, not Punk vs. Austin. Who says it's gonna be Punk's spot?

Where did Miz start a feud with Austin?

CM Punk and Austin have been feuding on Twitter, especially around the release of WWE All Stars.

They had a confrontation on Raw.

Austin recently said in an interview that *if* he were to come back, the *one* guy he would want to wrestle is... CM Punk. Not Miz.

So what you're saying is we need to have the Gatlin boys come callin', and take turns with Becky? (And there were three of them).

Melina beat up the Nexus last week?

Where did Miz start a feud with Austin?

CM Punk and Austin have been feuding on Twitter, especially around the release of WWE All Stars.

They had a confrontation on Raw.

Austin recently said in an interview that *if* he were to come back, the *one* guy he would want to wrestle is... CM Punk. Not Miz.

The Tough Enough introduction?

Where Miz got in Austin's face and challenged him to a match and the tough enough noobs left the ring before Austin got 2 on 1d?

On Austin versus Miz and Austin versus Punk:

There doesn't seem to be any indication that Austin's interested in facing Miz in a match, despite the WWE teasing the hell out of it and most likely begging him backstage to put over Miz.

Punk and Austin on the other hand have gotten along incredibly well from what reports indicate, and Austin said he'd wrestle Punk if he came back.

In situations like this, the WWE continues to need Austin more than Austin needs the WWE.