The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Yea. Punk's push is still intact.

Now he gets to job to Nash. That's main event level, for sure.:rolleyes:

How is he jobbing to Nash? He was attacked from behind after a match and they haven't even had a match yet.

If your upset he is in a fued with Nash fair enough, but you can't say he is jobbing.

Under normal circumstances, I would have no doubt that the big name from the past coming back will put current guy over. But it's Kevin Nash, a man who has a history of coming up with excuse of getting out of doing jobs. And even when he does them, they're rarely done in a manner that gets the other guy over.

I fully expect Punk will get a win over Nash, but I'm not confident it'll be in a manner that gets him over. And even if Nash plays ball and wants to put Punk over, is he even physically capable of it at this point?

Yea. Punk's push is still intact.

Now he gets to job to Nash. That's main event level, for sure.:rolleyes:

Your such a "The glass is half empty" type, aren't you?:p

On RAW, Nash had security to protect himself specifically from Punk... Made him look scared of Punk to be honest. Punks getting more "Pipe Bomb" time then anyone right now.

Your such a "The glass is half empty" type, aren't you?:p

On RAW, Nash had security to protect himself specifically from Punk... Made him look scared of Punk to be honest. Punks getting more "Pipe Bomb" time then anyone right now.

The glass is far below half empty.

WWE finally has a story where I'm intrigued and don't know what's going to happen, and they manage to screw it up entirely and put the spotlight on a feud we've seen 400 times, while the most talked about guy on the roster gives Trip's buddy some air time.

Let's not forget Punk gets to carry Nash, while Cena, the LOSER, gets the run with Alberto.

WWE finally has a story where I'm intrigued and don't know what's going to happen, and they manage to screw it up entirely and put the spotlight on a feud we've seen 400 times, while the most talked about guy on the roster gives Trip's buddy some air time.

Let's not forget Punk gets to carry Nash, while Cena, the LOSER, gets the run with Alberto.

Cena's foot was on the rope he was screwed, while Punk lost the title cleanly.

Let's say this is how it goes, but for the sake of debate here... let's say both of them win in their respective goals (Punk and Cena).

In my opinion, right now Nash > WWE Title. To me, Punks in the best feud (if that's how they go with it). To most of the audience, they are going to be alot more curious about Kevin Nash vs. Punk, then Cena vs. Alberto. No one is going to care if Nash can go or not, and no one is going to care who is doing the carrying, outside of us and the IWC.

To the majority, it's going to look like Punk has the tougher competition here.

Let's say this is how it goes, but for the sake of debate here... let's say both of them win in their respective goals (Punk and Cena).

In my opinion, right now Nash > WWE Title. To me, Punks in the best feud (if that's how they go with it). To most of the audience, they are going to be alot more curious about Kevin Nash vs. Punk, then Cena vs. Alberto. No one is going to care if Nash can go or not, and no one is going to care who is doing the carrying, outside of us and the IWC.

To the majority, it's going to look like Punk has the tougher competition here.

Yea.

Some old useless bum with a bad leg > the WWE Champion.:rolleyes:

Generic IWC alert.

Nostalgia returns are good for one maybe two spikes in ratings and/or PPV's. After that, the novelty wears off and they're no longer meaningful.

And it's funny how the people who get all self-righteous and rant against the 'Generic IWC' fan are always the same people. It's ironic that the people who bitch about people who bitch and throw out the, "If you don't like it, why watch it?" mantra are themselves constantly bitching about the same thing over and over again.

Nostalgia returns are good for one maybe two spikes in ratings and/or PPV's. After that, the novelty wears off and they're no longer meaningful.

And it's funny how the people who get all self-righteous and rant against the 'Generic IWC' fan are always the same people. It's ironic that the people who bitch about people who bitch and throw out the, "If you don't like it, why watch it?" mantra are themselves constantly bitching about the same thing over and over again.

What do I bitch about?

The fact that TNA and Spike never put the effort towards hyping their shows and not many people watch in the first place I dont see how that is the same.

If Nash is a big enough star shouldn't people go out of their way to watch him? When Hogan went to TNA the rating went up for a bit. I know a guy who used to trash TNA all of the time but once Hogan showed up he became a huge TNA fan. How many fans did Nash bring over to TNA during his time there?

At this point in time Kevin Nash could not draw flies if he was covered in crap. Do the Little Jimmy's even know who the heck he is and do they care? Even when he was the champion in the WWF he was the lowest drawing champion of all-time.

The fact is people don't really care about Nash. Much like Fantabulous said, him coming back might give a slight bump to the ratings but that is all he is good for.

Nash coming back is cool, I just hope it's not a long term deal. It's nice to see an old guy hanging around after the departures of Kane and Show, though. You gotta have at least 1 or 2 legends around. Hmm, maybe XPAC will come back as well?! XPac vs. Punk would be MOTCentury. eXXXX PAAAAHC

Nash coming back is cool, I just hope it's not a long term deal. It's nice to see an old guy hanging around after the departures of Kane and Show, though. You gotta have at least 1 or 2 legends around. Hmm, maybe XPAC will come back as well?! XPac vs. Punk would be MOTCentury. eXXXX PAAAAHC

Can Pac even wrestle anymore?

Pretty sure the Hep ended that career.

Stop watching then. Simple. If the negatives outweigh the positives and they clearly do with you, stop watching. I'm not even being flippant, I don't know why you continue to watch someone you have so many problems with.

Stop watching then. Simple. If the negatives outweigh the positives and they clearly do with you, stop watching. I'm not even being flippant, I don't know why you continue to watch someone you have so many problems with.

Cause there's, yanno.

People there I want to see and can't elsewhere.

Obviously.

Why don't you people stop making the same completely useless point?