The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Well I was laughing when Broadus's mom came out. and then LMAFO when the whole BRIDGE CLUB came out..

CENA is going to get boo'ed out the building. I mean Cena's grandmother could get RAPED in the middle of the ring and Rock would STILL GET CHEERED...lol

Daniel Bryan got to wrestle AS the World Champion at a Wrestlemania. I don't care if it was six hours or six minutes. Raise your hand if you ever thought you would utter those words even this time last year?......Yeah I thought so. Lets just be happy Daniel made it onto the show and wasn't in a battle royale during axxess.

It's okay because that segment was awesome.

edit - and don't worry, it won't be as bad as MGK

Big fan of MGK here, but I will admit he wasn't brilliant there.

Been an...interesting...show so far. Mad at the opener, HHH/'Taker was awesome, and the big match still to come.

Daniel Bryan got to wrestle AS the World Champion at a Wrestlemania. I don't care if it was six hours or six minutes. Raise your hand if you ever thought you would utter those words even this time last year?......Yeah I thought so. Lets just be happy Daniel made it onto the show and wasn't in a battle royale during axxess.

Daniel Bryan lost because of a woman! He can use that as his excuse. Now he can be our generations Randy Savage and be pissed at AJ. Daniel Bryan will be back and better than ever in a Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan lost because of a woman! He can use that as his excuse. Now he can be our generations Randy Savage and be pissed at AJ. Daniel Bryan will be back and better than ever in a Wrestlemania.

Maybe he'll get a 30 second match next year! :rolleyes::p

I wouldn't say Flo Rida, MGK, and P Diddy are anywhere near obscure...

MGK is starting to get exposure, but I would still say he is pretty obscure.

Flo Rida had to be there to give Rock his entrance hype to match Cena/MGK...Diddy was just pointless.