The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

To those who mentioned Ace is a terrible hirer I agree. Thought we were having a different argument.

Aaron Stevens/Damien Sandow comes to mind as one. Also if they are bringing in Shelley like reported he is one as well. As is R-Truth for that matter.

I think you disagreed and pointed to guys he didn't hire or where hired despite of him to counter that point. I then countered with only the four biggest names/workers that where hired before him instead of listing the lot. Or maybe you read the argument before that point wrong, which can happen. Ah well moving on.

IWA Mid-South. He had a famous, for an Indy match, 93-minute match with Chris Hero.

Really. Id be looking that up if it wasnt IWA Mid South. :p But seriously Ill try to find it.

I think you disagreed and pointed to guys he didn't hire or where hired despite of him to counter that point. I then countered with only the four biggest names/workers that where hired before him instead of listing the lot. Or maybe you read the argument before that point wrong, which can happen. Ah well moving on.

Yeap. Thought it was more of a then vs now argument. Plus your arguement swayed me a bit.

WWE No Way Out Predictions

Granted I have not watched WWE weekly over the last year (I have others who keep me up to date and reading reports on pwinsider at random) but in going to No Way Out I really don't see anything that makes this a good ppv. I personally like TNA better.

John Cena vs. Big Show in a Steel Cage. Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis at ringside. Laurinaitis to be fired if Show loses.

Sorry Cena, I disliked you when I watched wwe, why should I care about you when you lost to Laurinaitis. Plus what is this Show vs. Cena #7056.

Prediction: Show takes out Cena, thanks to Vince.

*WWE champ CM Punk vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan.

Ok Punk and Bryan put on a show every time they are in the ring together and at Over the Limit they even had a "controversial ending" so they should have a rematch here. So what does WWE do, they throw Kane into the mix, a guy that is so out of place in the match. Oh what could have been.

Prediction: I really enjoy Punk's work but to make things interesting Bryan should beat Kane, setting up the Bryan vs. Punk match at Summerslam.

*World champ Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler.

WWE you had a second chance to book this match and you put Dolph Ziggler in it? I beg you find a way get Ziggler out of the match and put Kane in.

Prediction: Sheamus retains

*WWE Intercontinental champ Christian vs. Cody Rhodes.

This should be an ok match, but how in the world Christian can retain the belt after showing up at a TNA PPV, is beyond me.

Prediction: Rhodes wins the title, Christian wins it back in a rematch at Summerslam

*WWE Divas champ Layla vs. Beth Phoenix.

Could care less who wins

*Pre-Game Show: David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay.

Could care less who wins

Oh yeah, Triple H is to make an appearance to address the lawsuit

BORING, they should save it for Raw

I bet the Raw I go to 8 days later will be a better show.

*WWE Intercontinental champ Christian vs. Cody Rhodes.

This should be an ok match, but how in the world Christian can retain the belt after showing up at a TNA PPV, is beyond me.

Um...they sent him there? Like he didn't just go renegade and show up. So why would he be punished.

But why did they sent him there? It's not exactly breaking news or super controversy!

Uhhh...it's what TNA got in return for letting Flair do WWE's Hall of Fame this year...

Christian was a central part in TNA for a year or so. He was the first major defection from WWE to TNA.

It is kind of a big deal...just sayin

But why did they sent him there? It's not exactly breaking news or super controversy!

Why doesn't matter. Just stating him going to TNA is going to have no bearing on him keeping the IC title.

Heck, he was pushed strong in his loss yesterday.

Uhhh...it's what TNA got in return for letting Flair do WWE's Hall of Fame this year...

Christian was a central part in TNA for a year or so. He was the first major defection from WWE to TNA.

It is kind of a big deal...just sayin

3 years actually mate, and by the standards of the that time in TNA, pretty darn low, Raven was the first. And yes it was part of the settlement along with adding some TNA wrestlers to the alumni section and adding Hogan to WWE's twitter list. While he was off course heavily restricted in what he could say both personally and part of the deal it was a surreal moment.

3 years actually mate, and by the standards of the that time in TNA, pretty darn low, Raven was the first. And yes it was part of the settlement along with adding some TNA wrestlers to the alumni section and adding Hogan to WWE's twitter list. While he was off course heavily restricted in what he could say both personally and part of the deal it was a surreal moment.

Raven was main eventing Heat before going to TNA, Christian was in high level feud with Cena and then with JBL for the title before going to TNA. Kind of a difference.