The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Who's running TNA? You debut Robbie E/G whatever... he gets a HORRIBLE reaction..... 3 days later... you put him in a program for the X DIVISION TITLE??????

He hasn't even had a match yet.

If he had just disappeared completely people would be bitching at TNA for not sticking with anything.

so are you saying a guy without a single match is higher in the card than Ey and Oj?

Yes. The guy without a single match that had promos for months leading to his (very chilly) debut is higher on the card than a comedy duo that together hasn't won a match since god knows when.

I think if Shore was debuting in the segment tonight he would be much better off.

As far as making sense of him getting a title shot, they sure did that tonight.

It's not like he debuted and then on the next Impact is challenging Lethal for the X-Division title.

No. No no no. he doesn't deserve it.

Neither in character or behind the curtain.

No. No no no. he doesn't deserve it.

That's the point of the attack. It gets him a title shot that he definitely doesn't deserve. It's not like this has never been done in pro wrestling before.

Heel shows up, attacks face champion to goad him into giving him a title shot.

Neither in character or behind the curtain.

Who the **** are you to make that determination? Do you know Robbie G personally? Do you know a damn thing that goes on in the TNA locker room that isn't from the dirtsheets? If you do and know for sure that Robbie G doesn't work his ass off or is a problem in the back, I'll take this post back.

If you're throwing statements like that around when you know the same things about TNA's backstage situation and Robbie G's personal life that anyone with a browser and 15 free minutes can find out, shut the **** up about what any wrestler deserves when you don't know a damn thing about them for sure.

That's the point of the attack. It gets him a title shot that he definitely doesn't deserve. It's not like this has never been done in pro wrestling before.

Who the **** are you to make that determination? Do you know Robbie G personally? Do you know a damn thing that goes on in the TNA locker room that isn't from the dirtsheets? If you do and know for sure that Robbie G doesn't work hard, is a problem in the back, I'll take it back. If you're throwing statements like that around when you know the same things about TNA's backstage situation and Robbie G's personal life that anyone with Google and 15 minutes can find out, shut the **** up.

why are taking up for this guy so much calm down from what ive seen in TNA he sucks and should NOT be in any title match

Who the **** are you to make that determination? Do you know Robbie G personally? Do you know a damn thing that goes on in the TNA locker room that isn't from the dirtsheets? If you do and know for sure that Robbie G doesn't work hard, is a problem in the back, I'll take it back. If you're throwing statements like that around when you know the same things about TNA's backstage situation and Robbie G's personal life that anyone with Google and 15 minutes can find out, shut the **** up.

I love when people use personal/angry attacks. It means they have no argument.

The IMPACT zone fans crapped on his debut. The IMPACT zone fans. The easiest fans to get to cheer, crapped on his debut. I don't care if he's Ghandi he doesn't deserve it behind the curtain.

why are taking up for this guy so much calm down from what ive seen in TNA he sucks and should NOT be in any title match

Because it annoys me when people are calling for a WRESTLER to lose his job due to a ****ty gimmick when he hasn't even had a single match yet.

His character "sucks" but he's had exactly 1.2 promos in his time. You hate the character but you're supposed to hate him. I've already explained how they give him a title match. You're acting like he's main eventing WrestleMania for chrissakes. It's the X-Division title and it's not 2005. Giving Robbie G a title shot isn't an affront wrestling.